Floored And Adored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down to see if there was something wrong and she said, "Mark, what is it? Why are you staring so much at me?" He said, "I have never seen anything that beautiful!!!"

She slapped his arm and said, "Oh save it, it's just a pussy!" Then she says to me, "O.K. you had your fun, now give me my towel back buster.

I just held it away from her and up a little over her head. She jumped up a couple of times trying to grab it. Now THAT created a bouncing boobie show that was fabulous!! She soon saw that was going to be hopeless so she says, "O.K. you can keep it then." and she pushes between the two of us, purposely brushing her fine boobies on our chests and arms and laughs as she walks into the laundry room and bends over the dryer and takes out her clothes.

We saw her perfect little pussy poking out and she knew it too, cause she took her sweet time getting those clothes out and bent over a lot further than necessary I think.

She looked playfully over her shoulder and says, "The show's over boys, now go get back to work or whatever you were doing. You'd think neigher of you had ever seen a naked woman before!!" We had both just leaned against the counter to watch her every move and we stood there grinning with our hard-ons showing through our jeans.

She took her bra off the top of the dryer and put it on while we looked on. She hammed it up a bit leaning way over and fitting those fabulous breasts perfectly in each cup and then she stood up straight flipping her hair back and slipped on some tiny sheer panties. Finally she turned away from us as she pulled on a tee shirt, letting us soak in more of her perfect behind and finished by putting on her nice fitting shorts.

As she walked past us in the kitchen she pounded us each very hard on our arms and said, "You are very naughty, horny little boys and don't you ever expect to see that again!"

But she was cheerful enough and she went upstairs for a while. Later she made us lunch and all we could do was stare at her remembering the sight we had just seen. She reminded us again that we are basically just horny little boys who never grew up.

Guilty as charged and happy as can be. What a fun memory that was and will always be for me and for my brother.

Oh ... after my brother left, we had the most awesome sex ever. She came four times and was a wild woman. She even admitted that it got her all excited to show herself to the delivery guy and to my brother. She said having me standing right there while she stood totally naked in front of other men was a HUGE turn on too. Who would have ever thought that?!

I asked if she'd do something like that again.

She said with a smile, "Well if we can make sure it looks like an accident, then just maybe. We'll have to see...."

12