Florida Whore: Daisy Pays Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned and squeezed her lips around him. She tasted the butter and sweat of his skin and the dank flavor of her asshole and felt another wave of humiliating pleasure surge through her exhausted pussy.

"Stay right there." Mr. Higgins grabbed the sides of her head and pushed deeper into her mouth. Daisy wiggled her jaw and accommodated his girth as best she could but he was too thick. His cock slid past her tonsils and clogged her throat stealing the precious air she had only recently regained.

It did not take long for his cock to shiver and twitch at the front of her throat. He pulled back and pushed past her tonsils once more with a hearty groan and filled her throat with the warmth of his old seed.

Mr. Higgins pulled out of her young mouth with a wet plop and staggered backwards. Without the fog of his lust to clog his mind a wave of shame rushed through him. What had he done to the poor girl? Why would anyone treat another human being like that? Why had he enjoyed it so much? Had she really enjoyed it or was she lying?

She answered his question a moment later when she reached over and kissed the tip of his spent dick. "That was incredible daddy."

He blushed and wiped sweat from his brow. "You can call me Mr. Higgins again," He said.

Daisy sat up and winced at the joyous pain in her ass and stood up. She stumbled and he grabbed her steadying her before she fell.

Daisy thanked him and went to the fridge for a cold beer. She opened the can and took a long swallow to wash the aroma of buttery flesh from her mouth then held the can up to her head.

"So I'm good on the rent right?" She said.

He nodded and grabbed his pants off the floor. "Thank you Daisy," He said. "I haven't felt that free in a long time."

"You're welcome Mr. Higgins," She said. "I haven't been fucked that good in a long time."

Mr Higgins blushed. He didn't believe her but it was sweet of her to praise him. "I noticed you don't have much to eat," He said. "I'm making spaghetti tonight, I'll bring you a plate."

"I would like that very much Mr. Higgins." She smiled and winked at him. "And don't worry I'll have this months rent in a few days I promise."

He laughed and struggled with his pants. "Don't worry about it," He said.

She took another sip of beer and walked over to him. With her free hand she placed his cock back into his pants and gave him a gentle squeeze. "I promise you'll get your money."

He nodded and zipped up his pants. "Okay Daisy," He said. "but if I don't I'm going to come back and it won't just be a cock up your ass next time."

She laughed and kissed him on the cheek. "Are you trying to get me to miss another payment?"

"As much as I'd like to play with you some more I do actually need that money."

"I know which is why I'll get it to you by the end of the week," She said. She raised two fingers and said "scout's honor."

She walked him to the door then collapsed on her bed all thoughts of sun bathing gone from her head. In one afternoon she had gone from almost being homeless to having a real shot at getting ahead. Now all she needed was another client willing to pay for the privilege of filling her with cock. Things were looking up.

12