Flowers for All Occasions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The church filled up quite quickly and everyone was in place. Father Flannagan led me to the front of St. Matthew's and soon the music began filling the air. One by one my groomsmen began escorting the bridesmaids down the aisle. Everyone looked absolutely immaculate and I couldn't have been more proud of my boys as they escorted Bridget down the aisle.

As I stood there waiting for Shannon, it happened - again. I wasn't exactly sure what it was or why it was happening. The amount of flowers that Shannon, her mother Suzanne, and friends had gotten was enough to fill a small greenhouse. The smell of the roses, carnations, orchids, lilies and myriad other flowers began to fill my nostrils and overpower my senses. Immediately, my palms began to sweat profusely.

My heart felt like it was trying to pound its way out of my chest and my head suddenly started to throb. My vision got blurry and even my ears started ringing. I was suddenly gripped in fear and embarrassment the likes of which I had never experienced. I was suddenly struck with the thought that I never knew a person could even feel the way I was. I couldn't figure out what was going on but I felt like the entire world was literally shattering all around me. The sound of the pipe organ and trumpet was suddenly overwhelmingly loud and felt like the sound waves were nearly enough to push me to the floor.

And then, the rear doors to the church opened and there stood Shannon, arm-in-arm with her father, Jack. She was an absolute vision of perfection and beauty and I knew at that moment in time that no other woman on the face of the planet could match her. Immediately, my vision cleared and she came into perfect focus. My heart remained fast but calmed in the ferocity of its pumping.

Shannon continued her slow march towards the front of the church. Her dress was absolutely elegant, hugging her statuesque form. The shoulder straps of the stress hung off to the side, showing off her neck and shoulders beautifully. Her ample bosom and cleavage were perfectly framed by the plunging neck line and the dress cascaded down her abdomen, hips and shapely legs before fanning out into the most perfect and elegant train.

There were no patterns, pearls, sequins, faux gems nor any type of elaborate sewn-in patterns. It was plain but simultaneously the most elegant, sexy and beautiful article of clothing and I couldn't figure out whether Shannon complemented the dress more or if the dress complemented Shannon. The sight of her spectacular and nearly-over-exposed cleavage in the middle of a Catholic church ultimately decided things in Shannon's favor.

Shannon could instantly see the look of the remainder of my panic attack written all over her face but her smile returned after I flashed her one and took her hand in my own. Her father Jack shook my other hand vigorously and I could see a tear in his eye. Jack Sullivan was a man who never, EVER cried - except when he had to give away his only child and daughter.

The simple act of taking Shannon's hand in my own further calmed whatever beast was trying to rear its ugly head within me. My face started to cool a bit as the profuse sweat began to evaporate as my pulse and blood pressure returned to normal. When Shannon mouthed the words 'I love you', the incident was most decidedly over.

The rest of the ceremony went normally. Thank God we don't do in Catholic weddings what they do in some Protestant ones, where the preacher asks if anyone has any objections to the union. But I had thoroughly scanned the church and saw no sign of my ex-wife nor my father.

Finally, Shannon and I had exchanged our hand-written vows and Father Flannagan gave us a final blessing before pronouncing us man and wife.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Father Flannagan smiled and boomed, "it is my distinct pleasure to introduce to you, with the blessings of God Almighty in the presence of our Savior, Jesus Christ, Mr. and Mrs. Patrick and Shannon Quinn. Mr. Quinn, you may kiss your bride!"

I turned and kissed Shannon tenderly but not overly garish, so as not to embarrass ourselves or Father Flannagan. As I did so, the church broke out into applause and the organist began playing the postlude as Shannon and I walked arm-in-arm down the aisle. I couldn't help but beam ear-to-ear. Suddenly, images of the last couple of years began flashing through my mind of everything that had led up to this moment.

It culminated as we walked past the aisle where Margolene and Bud Roberts were sitting. I guess it looked good, in a way, that Bud was there. Perversely, the appearance of a friendship between us was actually good in a way. But I was equally dumbstruck as I saw Margolene. Her face had taken a decidedly ashen and grayer appearance than when Shannon and I had seen her at the mall. She looked even thinner and frailer and I knew she didn't have much time left. As happy as I should have been at that moment, it was most decidedly a tempering moment.

We made our way outside the church to form a receiving line and greeted everyone. It was a beautiful September day and unusually warm at 82 degrees. Most of the attendees were congregating around the wedding party before heading to the Knights of Columbus hall.

Soon, we headed towards a motorcade of Sheriff's Department vehicles, which included my brand-new and freshly washed and waxed 2015 Ford Expedition command vehicle. My previous Expo was still being held for evidence and the county Treasurer, who oversaw my department's budget, expedited the purchase of a replacement vehicle. The old Expo would be repaired and then sold, with the money going back into the treasury to offset the purchase. Given what that Expo and I had been through, the county Supervisors decided not to remind me of the experience by forcing me to keep using the same vehicle. It didn't seem like a big deal initially but the idea grew on me as time went on. I helped Shannon climb into the Expo and I piled in after her. Once again, Deputy Bryan Kelley and his lovely and heavily pregnant wife Reba served as chauffeur and chaperone for us and we joined in the motorcade headed to the Knights of Columbus hall.

The reception dinner was amazing and the toasts given by Marcy and Danny were both funny and poignant but simultaneously heartfelt. Glasses clinged constantly, signaling our guests' limitless demands for kisses from Shannon and I. We were only too happy to oblige.

When the meal had concluded, the bar was operating at full capacity and people were enjoying themselves immensely. The DJ began playing "When I Fall in Love" by Clive Griffin and Celine Dion, which was one of Shannon's favorites. She and I moved to the middle of the dance floor and I took her in my arms for the first dance. The lights were low and we just stared into each other's eyes. For the few minutes the song played we were in a universe of two. Only when everyone started clapping at the end of the song did we snap out of our trance.

The rest of the usual dances followed; Jack danced with Shannon while I shared a dance with Suzanne as I couldn't dance with my own mother. The bridal party had a dance of our own and then the floor was opened to everyone. The old standbys were played; the Maracarena, Strokin' by Clarence Thomas and, of course, the Chicken Dance, for the kids in attendance. Bryan Kelley took charge at one point and implemented the dollar dance where the men would pay a buck to dance with Shannon and the women would pay a dollar to dance with me. By the time that was over with, Shannon had earned almost 400 dollars! Me? Bryan Kelley said he pimped me out for a grand total of 83 bucks. Figures.

Finally, we got to the part where Shannon threw the bouquet, which was aggressively wrestled in by none other than one of my deputies, Amanda Comstock!

After that, the men placed Shannon in a chair and it was time for me to remove her garter. Everyone made a big deal about the fact that, if I was a REAL man, I'd use my teeth to remove the garter. At a risk of embarrassing Jack and Suzanne, I decided to go for it. I got on one knee, gently lifted up her dress and dove in. As I grabbed the ornate little garter with my teeth I got a glimpse of the exquisite white silk panties that Shannon was wearing. After a long day of wedding activities, the reception and several hours of dancing, Shannon had worked up the most intoxicating, inviting and musky scent and it was all I could do to keep from burying my face in her Holy Grail right then and there!

But my job was to retrieve the garter and retrieve it I did, simultaneously bearing the biggest shit-eating grin I could muster. I turned my back to the crowd of males jockeying for position and slung-shot the garter a good 30 feet in the air before it floated back down right in the middle of the crowd where none other than Danny Larson outwitted, outplayed and outlasted the rest of the Neanderthals battling for the little silk and lace symbol of virtue. To my relief, Jack and Suzanne were laughing and applauding with everyone else. Suzanne even yelled, "Bravo!"

Shannon and I said our goodbyes to everyone just before midnight but not before the DJ informed everyone that the bar was still open and no one had to leave just because the bride and groom were. Bryan Kelley brought my personal vehicle, my trusty Royal Blue Ford F-150 Lariat Crew Cab to the entrance and I proceeded to drive my now beautiful WIFE Shannon to our hotel at the Holiday Inn and Suites.

I employed tradition and carried my gorgeous and exhausted wife across the threshold and into our bridal suite. I set her gently down onto the King-sized bed and just marveled at how amazing she looked. Thankfully, all of our luggage had been brought to the hotel.

I began peeling off my dress uniform. Shannon sat up on the edge of the bed and I began silently unzipping and helping her out of her dress.

"Oh, my God," she moaned. "As much as I dreamed about this day all of my life, I have been dreaming for the last three hours of the moment where I can get out of this dress!"

"We've been waiting for this day for so long and now it seems like it was over in an instant!"

"I know," Shannon agreed. "But now I'm equally looking forward to the rest of our lives together! And you can start by helping me get out of this dress!"

"My pleasure, Mrs. Quinn!"

"Mmm," she cooed. "I definitely love the sound of that!"

I helped Shannon shimmy her arms through the loops and then she let the dress fall as she stepped out of it. She then gingerly laid the dress on a chair next to the bed. Shannon then stood there in front of me and I absolutely could not believe my eyes. The vision was absolutely magnificent and angelic. Shannon was now wearing only the small white silk strapless bra that were straining to hold her magnificent breasts in place. She also had on her luscious white silk panties that, to my pleasant surprise, were also a thong. She also had the sexiest white silk stockings on that brought out the most intense feeling of lust in me. And Shannon could see it written all over my face.

"Easy cowboy," she giggled. "Plenty of time for that after I grab a quick shower."

"Uh-uh. No way," I demanded. "I absolutely have to have you right now. And I mean, right now!"

"Oh, my God, Patrick! I'm absolutely disgusting. I'm tired, I'm sweaty and I'm completely gross right now, especially down you-know-where!"

"I absolutely don't care," I said, furiously trying to shed the rest of my clothes. "I've been waiting and dreaming of this all damned day. And when I took off your garter tonight, I could almost taste you. It was all I could do to keep from taking you right there on the dance floor."

"Patrick, please. I-" She never got a chance to finish as I began almost attacking her breasts with my mouth. Once I had one of her nipples in my mouth she began to lose all resistance. I gave each of the "girls" ample attention. There seemed to be an invisible telegraph wire that ran from Shannon's breasts to her vagina. Playing with her breasts and nipples activated a signal for her pussy to begin lubricating. I placed a hand inside those beautiful panties and immediately found wetness. As I continued my ministrations on her breasts, I could feel her clit swelling and her knees nearly buckled under her.

I gently laid her back on the bed with her feet hanging over the edge. I kneeled down and gently peeled down her thong and was again greeted with a powerful sexy, sweaty and musky scent of her womanhood. I slid her butt closer to the edge and brought her legs up and her feet on my shoulders. Her beautiful pussy spread and blossomed right in front of me and was covered in a glistening sheen of her arousal fluid.

"Patrick, are you sure you want to - " she started to say.

"We've got plenty of soap, shampoo and toothpaste," I interrupted. "So, yes, I really want to!" And with that I dove in and gave her luscious honey pot a long, slow, flat-tongued lick all the way from her taint to her clit. I took her swollen nub in my mouth and gave it a loving swirl. By now, all resistance was gone and Shannon just cupped my head with one hand and ran the fingers of her other hand through my hair as she silently guided and willed me to do my best. I continued to lap up all of her juices as they continued to well up and flow from her pussy. The room began to fill up with the smell of sex and it only made me more insane for her. The fact that I was now making love to my wife Shannon, instead of my fiancée Shannon, only made the situation more intense.

Shannon hung onto the edge of a powerful orgasm until I lowered myself and gave her beautiful sphincter a sharp lick of my tongue. Shannon had a definite anal sensitivity, though she didn't like to admit it, and her body shivered with a powerful orgasm! She wouldn't encourage me to do it but had some of her most intense orgasms any time I got frisky and decided to give her beautiful brown balloon knot some intimate and needed attention.

She was coming down from her first orgasm when she breathlessly whispered, "Patrick, please! That's enough! I want you inside me!"

"Nope," replied. "I'm all in and I can't get enough of you right now!"

I returned my face to her beautiful pussy and continued to give it the loving attention it deserved. I gently slid two fingers into her willing love canal and began slowly but rhythmically stroking them in and out while I continued to lick and suckle her labia and clit.

Shannon was breathing rapidly and heavily, as though trying to catch her breath. The impending orgasm was strong and intense and threatening to consume her.

"Patrick...(pant)...I...oh, God...I'm...gonna...cum! Ooooooooooooh..."

She grabbed my hair violently while driving my face hard into her soaking wet vagina and bucking her hips wildly. She curled upward into a half-sitting position with a look of exquisite and beautiful pain on her face, too wracked with orgasm to even speak. Finally, she broke free from the orgasm as she plateaued and collapsed back on the bed, absolutely gasping for air. I'd never seen her cum that hard in the time we had been together.

I didn't even give her a chance to rest as I wanted to compound her pleasure further. I stripped out of my boxer briefs, finally releasing my rampant erection from its cotton prison. I'm not a huge man, only about 6 ½ inches in length, with a little over average girth. But I have freakishly huge low-hanging testicles with a ball sack that ranged somewhere between the size of an orange and a small grapefruit. I was also an extremely heavy cummer. Sometimes, I could get Shannon to cum, if she hadn't already, just by ejaculating a massive load inside of her. Tonight would be a gusher, I just knew.

I brought Shannon's legs up and rested her ankles on my shoulders. I brought my cock head level with her entrance and guided effortlessly into her hot, wet, silky slit. The sensation was overwhelming but I was determined to go the distance tonight. I entered her balls-deep and stopped, with the head of my cock gently pressing against her cervix. I held the position to let us both get used to it and I could see another pained expression on Shannon's face as another orgasm was close at hand.

I began slowly stroking in and out but stopped again as I felt my orgasm start to build quicker than I wanted.

"It's okay, Patrick," Shannon cooed. "I'm close, too. Come on, babe! Let's do this! Take me to the moon and back, my love!"

Fuck it! I withdrew and began ferociously jackhammering my beautiful wife's pussy. Fortunately, the speed of my relentless pounding allowed the feeling to subside a bit and I held out for a good 7 or 8 minutes while taking Shannon to the edge. Her pussy was absolutely flooding and I could feel her juices splattering on my legs as my huge scrotum relentlessly slapped her ass over and over again.

Suddenly, Shannon reached up and grabbed my faced and forcefully pulled me in for the most sensuous and steel-melting kiss ever. Generally, whenever I've been giving Shannon's beautiful, puckered anus the attention it deserves, she is adamant about not kissing me afterwards until I've cleaned up. Not tonight. She absolutely ravaged my mouth, not caring a damn where it had been earlier. Sloppy, sensuous kisses with generous amounts of tongue were exchanged over and over again.

Finally, I could hold it no longer as an earthquake began to build in my groin.

"Oh, God, Shannon! I'm sorry. I...I can't...hold it anymore!"

"It's okay, sweetheart! I'm ready! Cum with me!"

I gave her about ten hard, rapid thrusts before I completely tensed up and buried my cock as deep as I could. I shot out rope after rope of hot, sticky cum. Shannon actually screamed out loud as I could feel her pussy repeatedly gripping and squeezing my cock, trying to get every last drop out of me. So intense was her orgasm that she dug her immaculate nails into my shoulder blades and dragged them down the entire length of my back. I was almost afraid she drew blood but the pain was both intense and pleasurable at the same time.

I collapsed on top of my beautiful bride and just lay there, completely spent and out of breath. I gently massaged one of Shannon's breasts with my hand and made the mistake of playing with the nipple. Shannon immediately slapped my hand away and said, "Stop it!"

"I'm sorry," I said, afraid I had upset her.

"It's okay," she giggled. "I'm just in major sensory overload right now. I couldn't handle another orgasm right now if I tried."

"If it makes you feel better," I said, heaving, "I'm not ready yet for another round, either."

We lay there basking in the afterglow of our first, intense coupling as man and wife. By the time I had the energy to even stand up, Shannon still hadn't relaxed enough to let her vagina loosen enough to release my cock. It was still semi-hard because it was squeezing so tight. I forced a withdrawal as I stood and was amazed at the sight. The side of the bed where we had been fucking looked like somebody had knocked over a small glass of milk and spilled it on the floor, so prolific and copious was the amount of fluids we had released. It was absolutely SOAKED. No way was that gonna dry by morning. I decided I'd have to leave a tip for the maid as her minimum wage didn't justify having to clean that up.

I crawled over Shannon and laid down on the bed, totally spent. I mustered up enough strength to grab Shannon's hand and guide her in next to me with our arms and legs intertwined. I don't remember saying another thing that night as we both fell into an exhausted and deep sleep.

Sometime around three in the morning, I awoke. As I opened my eyes, I was greeted with Shannon smiling and gazing into my eyes. She leaned forward and gave me a sloppy, sensuous kiss. Immediately, I felt myself getting hard again. Shannon caressed my chest and stomach and inadvertently, I think, brushed her hand across my hardened rod.

1...678910...15