Flowers for Jill Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not asking for much, please, Marc," she stood before him eyes glazed with tears that threatened to spill, "I don't even want you to match my current salary."

"So you want me to dock your pay for sleeping with me? What hole in hell do you think I crawled out of?" he roared slapping her marble countertop soundly, and setting her tears free. Congratulations, Dussant, you made her cry not once, not twice, but three times in less than twenty four hours, his brain mocked, gold fucking star.

"Jesus, Jillian don't cry," he took her in his arms, and she whispered, "Please, Marc, I need this; I'm going crazy here, I need this. I'll stay and help for a few weeks, and I'll get a good replacement for me so you won't be left with an empty chair. Please Marc."

"I don't want you to leave me." he cupped her chin lifting her face to his and kissed her desperately trying to show her how much she was asking of him.

She stepped away from him, "There's nothing further than what happened last night between us, no this," she signaled her hand between them like he did earlier, "I can't go back to that office knowing what you and I did there. If you don't care about my other reasons, care for this, for my self-respect. The part of me that I wanted to keep for myself was suddenly exposed to none other than my boss, and that makes me feel like a lowly whore who sleeps with her manager for merits. And that's something that I'll never stoop to. Considering our situation, what I'm suggesting is the best way to resolve it. Please, Marc, for me. I'm begging you."

He pronounced a vicious curse turning away from her. A few minutes passed, and he heard her erratic soft inhales and knew that she was trying not to cry, "I'll do it just because I don't want you crying because of me," he turned to meet her gaze, "Just because I don't want you looking at me like I'm the worst asshole out there." Because he didn't want to be like Curt Hallward who broke her heart and made her feel less than she was. But he didn't add that part; he left the kitchen swiftly to don his clothes and left her apartment without even risking a look at her.