Flowers for Tabitha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taaabbbyyy," Rose whined again.

Then her body succumbed to the pleasure overload and released it the only way it knew how. Rose exploded in the most beautiful, loving orgasm of her life. Her fingers maintained a death-grip in Tabitha's hair, and she alternated holding the girl to her pussy, and weakly trying to push her away. She may as well not have bothered. Tabitha was locked on and wasn't going anywhere.

"Tab, tha's 'nough," Rose squeaked out.

But Tabitha disagreed. She ignored Rose and proceeded to bring her to a second orgasm that was much more quickly and easily achieved.

Rose was lost. Physically she hadn't gone anywhere, but in her head she could only just barely remember her own name. She was being subjected to pleasures of intensity and duration beyond what she could handle.

Tabitha just wasn't letting up at all. How she could maintain her furious pace was baffling to Rose, who assumed her tongue would have long since required a break. But then, Tabitha had an advantage in that area. For all Rose knew, she may have been capable of going all day. She certainly had the drive and the enthusiasm for it.

There was no way for Rose to keep track of how much time had passed, nor how many orgasms. All she knew was that at some point, her survival instincts kicked in. She found a burst of strength to push Tabitha off her pussy, then rolled protectively onto her side with her legs firmly closed. She lay panting for a moment.

Tabitha's impish face poked up over Rose's butt. "You could have just said to stop."

"You wouldn've listened."

"You're right. I probably wouldn't have." Tabitha rested her chin on Rose's hip. "It was too much fun."

A soft giggle forced its way out of Rose. "Yeah. It was, wasn't it?"

"Thanks for letting me." Tabitha kissed Rose on her upper thigh. "It was one of the nicest things anyone's ever done for me."

"Oh, Tab," Rose sighed. "My sweet little kitty. I should be thanking you, really. I'm the one who got to cum until I nearly passed out."

Tabitha flushed with pride. "I did pretty good, huh?"

"Oh my god, that tongue thing though. I just... how'd you even think of that?"

Tabitha bit her lip. "One of the girls in my shifting group, we talk about stuff sometimes. She said she does it occasionally. We're not really supposed to, 'cause it's dangerous and a misuse of our abilities, or whatever."

"I won't tell if you don't."

"I mean, just because accidents happen sometimes and people lose control and--"

"Hush, little one. I trust you, ok? Anything with your shifting, that's your business. You're way better than any of your instructors realize anyway. They don't know you well enough."

"Certainly not like you do," Tabitha said, grinning wickedly.

"Damn straight," Rose agreed, stroking Tabitha's soft hair. "Ain't no one knows my kitty like I do."

Tabitha crawled closer and draped herself partly over top of Rose. The rumble of something very akin to a human purr transferred across their skin where their bodies touched.

The mere experience of snuggling so completely with Tabitha's warm, lithe little form was an amazing way to spend her afterglow, in Rose's opinion. She played with Tabitha's hair, ran her hand along the girl's smooth, sexy flesh, and smiled at the contented feline smile on her face. Still, there was something more she had to do. Something she was worried she might not be able to work up to if she didn't do it soon while she was properly in the mood for it.

"I think it's my turn now," Rose said.

"Jus' was your turn," Tabitha said languidly. "But if you insist...."

"My turn to play with you, silly."

Tabitha shrugged. "You don't have to. I know you're not really into the idea quite the way I am."

"You're not wrong." Rose lifted Tabitha's chin to force their gazes together. "But I want to make you feel good, Tab. At least a little of what you did to me, if I can." She swallowed. "And I kind of want to know what it feels like from the other side," she admitted.

Tabitha nodded slowly. "Well, if it's for educational purposes--" She squealed in delight as Rose bodily rolled her over and positioned her flat on her back.

"Don't act like you haven't dreamed of this."

The girls mock-wrestled for a few moments, though Rose had the clear physical advantage and was already on top. Tabitha was more interested in grabbing parts of her naked friend than in actually winning anyway.

"There may have been a dream or two that went something like this," Tabitha admitted as she was pinned with her arms above her head.

Rose's breasts dangled in Tabitha's face, and the smaller girl nuzzled happily at them even as she was held more or less in place. Rose sighed loudly, but couldn't repress her own giddiness.

Rose let go of Tabitha's wrists and kissed her deeply. The kiss lasted longer than Rose meant it to. She got lost in Tabitha's lips, and in the way it felt to press against her whole, naked length. Even Rose's own faint, lingering flavour on Tabitha's tongue added to the decadent sensuality of the moment, in its own insane way.

It was only when Rose started grinding on Tabitha's leg that she realized she'd been thoroughly distracted. She pulled back, took a moment to appreciate the beauty of Tabitha's bright, lust-filled eyes, then descended.

Soft cooes followed Rose downward as she trailed kisses from Tabitha's neck and chest, across her small, lovely tits, past her tummy, and finally reached her goal. If anything, the nervous flutter inside Rose was even more pronounced than when their positions had been reversed. This time she was the one taking the active role, with all the responsibilities for providing pleasure that entailed.

Possibly Rose hesitated a little too long. Tabitha propped herself up on her elbows and tilted her head.

"You still don't have to if you don't want to," Tabitha said.

"I want to."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. You just set the bar pretty high, is all."

Tabitha smirked crookedly. "I guess I did. If it helps any, you're gonna be the best I've ever had no matter what you do."

"Yes, but technically also the worst."

"That's awfully pessimistic."

A gentle hand reached out and stroked Rose's hair while she remained poised in ready position. Rose knew Tabitha really wouldn't mind if she backed out, but somehow that made it all the more important to actually try.

Rose started gently, as much for her own benefit as Tabitha's. She kissed all around the pretty little pussy in front of her, from waist to thighs. She nuzzled and stroked and occasionally licked a rough circle that failed to hit the bullseye at any point.

From the sounds Tabitha made and the rhythm of her breathing, it was kind of working. Still, the goal kept shifting as Tabitha bucked and wriggled in a semi-conscious attempt to get Rose to touch her pussy. The display of eagerness and need helped Rose get over some of her lingering anxiety.

"Rosiiieee! Don't tease meee."

The plaintive whine made Rose smile. She acquiesced and pushed a lone finger against Tabitha's slick entrance. It was tight, but wet enough that her finger entered smoothly with a little back and forth action.

Penetration achieved, Rose planted a tentative kiss at the top of Tabitha's pussy, right around her clit. She got an appreciative moan, so she did it again. After a few more, Rose worked herself up to actually licking. Her first taste didn't disgust her, much to her relief. By the third or fourth, she'd decided she rather liked it. By the time she lost count, she was on her way to an addiction.

It wasn't necessarily that Tabitha tasted amazing, although that helped. Rose was more enthralled by the reactions she received for her efforts. Tabitha wriggled and bucked and squealed like every new lick was sending actual jolts of electricity through her. Such immediate, intense feedback was gratifying on an entirely different level from anything else Rose had ever attempted.

Rose thrust her finger in and out of Tabitha's tight little pussy as she kept orally working on her clit. It felt like Tabitha was loosening up to her a bit, though she still squeezed fairly hard when Rose hit the right spots. The vise-like snugness Tabitha could produce around Rose's solitary digit was both impressive and a little scary. It was perhaps just as well Rose hadn't tried inserting a second finger.

Tabitha's back arched and her hand struggled to find a hold on Rose's head. She accidentally pulled somewhat painfully on Rose's hair as she flailed uncoordinatedly. Rose was a good little soldier and kept right on cunnilinguing.

A flood of juices washed over Rose's hand. The most sensual moan in the world echoed in her ears, and Tabitha's pussy contracted around her finger to the point she was afraid to move it.

Rose licked furiously all the way through Tabitha's orgasm, then finally took a much-needed break once she wore down.

"I don't know how you went so long and weren't even tired," Rose said. "I'm already feeling it in my tongue."

Tabitha gave a crooked, breathless smile. "You just need more practice."

"Oh, so you're just naturally talented is what you're saying? You can go crazy on me for hours without even trying?" Rose paused. "Not that I mind, of course."

"I've got relevant experience, believe it or not. You gotta know your body and your muscles and stuff when you're shifting. And being a cat involves a lot of licking yourself. You know, if you want to be convincing."

"If you say so." Rose glanced at Tabitha's slit. Her tongue wasn't going to be happy with her if she tried to keep up with Tabitha's pace. "Want to go again?"

Tabitha shook her head and gestured with one finger for Rose to come closer. "Can't right now. Too sensitive."

Rose gave Tabitha's pussy a soft kiss, then crawled up next to her. She lay on her side and propped her head up with one hand. "After cumming once? Are you just trying to make me feel good or something? I know I didn't do as good a job as you did, but you're acting like I blew you away."

"Jus' tol' you," Tabitha mumbled as curled up and pressed her face against Rose's boobs. "Gotta know my body, an' all the nerves an' stuff. S'kinda crazy how 'ntense some fings feel when you know how to feel 'em."

"Ah, right. So I get to play on easy mode, huh?" Rose poked a finger at Tabitha's clit, making the younger girl squeal and swat her hand away. "Just finger you a bit and watch you explode?"

"Don't be mean, Rosie. My body just is what it is."

"Partly, sure. And partly it is what you make it, it seems." Rose kissed Tabitha's forehead. "Either way, I love it."

****

The girls were eventually driven from their naked snuggles by hunger, though they held out as long as they could. Rose forced herself out of bed first, and Tabitha followed close behind, temporarily acting more a puppy than a cat.

"Stupid bodies needing stupid food," Rose muttered.

"Yeah, you tell 'em," Tabitha said encouragingly.

"Don't even want to get dressed."

"So don't. I don't mind."

Rose rolled her eyes. "No, I'm sure you don't. You'd be quite happy if I walked around naked all the time."

Tabitha had already slipped her lithe body into one of Rose's shirts, which hung loosely on her smaller frame. "You say that like it's weird."

"Not weird. Just... kinda pervy."

"Only kinda?"

As Rose bent over to slip some panties on, Tabitha grabbed her butt. Rose pulled her panties firmly into place, then turned to mock-glare at Tabitha.

"You think you can just grab me whenever you want or something?"

"Basically, yeah." Tabitha cupped one of Rose's breasts as casually as if she'd been doing it for years.

"Well... you're right." Rose lunged forward and swung both hands under Tabitha's borrowed shirt before she could defend herself. "But so can I."

Tabitha giggled and danced away from the sudden reversal of molestation. "Stop, we need to go eat before we starve to death."

"Double standards much?"

"Not at all. But if you start with me right now, you better be prepared for the consequences."

Rose frowned. "You're not horny again already, are you?"

"Still horny, more like."

"Goddamn, Tab. I don't know what you've done to yourself, or if this is just the way you are, but you know you're basically a teenage boy, don't you?"

Tabitha grinned. "You're just lucky I know that's not a crack about my body." She leaned forward and started pushing Rose out the door. "Now come on, food time."

"I'm not dressed yet, you goof."

"Who cares. Just girls here anyway."

"Yeah, and I bet it has nothing to do with your enjoyment of my tits hanging out."

Despite her protests, Rose let herself be dragged to the kitchen in just her panties. It was kind of liberating not worrying about her state of dress. She'd always known she didn't really have to attire herself properly around the house, but she'd needed Tabitha's pervy encouragement to actually get there.

The girls giggled and grabbed at each other all the way to the kitchen. They were giddy both from hunger and, more importantly, their oh-so-recent first time together.

Reality returned to slap Rose and Tabitha square in the face as they rounded the doorway to the kitchen. Both of their housemates were already there, and in the midst of preparing lunches for themselves. Neither of the girls had realized it was quite so late in the day already, nor had they actually considered the ramifications of not being alone in the house.

"'Bout time you two were up," Lisa said with barely a glance at the latecomers.

"Seriously," Jenny agreed. "Even Lisa beat you both out of bed. Like, by a lot. And you know how much of a morning person she isn't."

Rose stood frozen. Neither Jenny or Lisa seemed to care even slightly that she was topless, and in fact barely clothed at all. Why would they, really? She was, however, acutely aware of Tabitha deflating next to her.

Jenny finally spared a real look at Rose and Tabitha, and her eyes narrowed. She looked back and forth between the girls, slowly piecing together that something wasn't quite right.

Panic set in as Rose struggled to form a plan of action. Bubbly, happy Tabitha was disappearing, and worried, anxious Tabitha would take over any second. She should have anticipated this. She should have realized what would happen the moment they came under scrutiny.

"Are you wearing Rose's shirt?" Jenny asked Tabitha. Her head tilted as she continued working through the problem.

Tabitha hugged her arms around herself and looked away from everyone. She was so self-conscious anyway, Rose knew, and now she was being thrust into some kind of post-sex spotlight.

What did one even say in this situation? 'Hey, we just did stuff, deal with it'? What would Tabitha even be ok with the others knowing about? Or was it too late for that anyway?

Then Tabitha glanced at Rose. Rose only caught her eye for a second, but it was enough. The way Tabitha looked at her, searching for help, for acknowledgement, for confirmation of what she hoped was true, it was the signal Rose needed. She knew what had to be done.

As calmly and casually as Rose could manage under the circumstances, she wrapped an arm around Tabitha and pulled her close. She used her free hand to tilt Tabitha's chin around, then leaned in for a soft but definite kiss.

"Eeeee!"

Rose looked up. Jenny had her hands up to her mouth and was staring in scandalized delight. Lisa, too, was staring, though she was a little slower on the uptake.

A look back at Tabitha confirmed that Rose had acted correctly. Tabitha's smile returned, and an aura of adoration and gratitude filled her expression. She was claimed now. Any fears that her and Rose had been a one-time thing, or that Rose wouldn't want anyone else to know vanished entirely.

"Ooohhh," Lisa said with dawning comprehension.

"This is so awesome!" Jenny said, still the more excited of the two. "When? How? Details, now!"

Rose ignored the others. She continued to hold Tabitha tightly, and the smaller girl happily snuggled against her. Tabitha's human purr rumbled through Rose's chest and tummy.

The crisis was averted. Things were going to be ok.

****

It took a while to get Jenny and Lisa to settle down and stop asking questions. Rose answered mostly in vague statements and fended off the most personal of inquiries. Tabitha basically stayed silent and wouldn't leave Rose's side.

The novelty eventually wore off a little and the housemates drifted off to do other things. Rose and Tabitha, once given some space, settled in on the couch to eat 'breakfast.'

Tabitha ate only enough to quell her immediate hunger before getting distracted again. She kept nuzzling Rose, or reaching for her tits, and generally getting as close as she could before Rose pushed her off.

"I'm still eating," Rose said. "Unlike you, I need a normal-person's amount of food."

"Oh, I see. Cracking jokes about my body again, huh?"

"Well you are tiny."

Tabitha folded her arms. "You think just 'cause we did some sex stuff you can make fun of me now?"

"Kinda, yeah." Rose gave her a sidelong glance. "I mean, it's clearly not bothering you so much anymore. I think I must've gotten through to you what a sexy little thing you are."

"So not true," Tabitha muttered, even as she flushed with pride. "I'm just distracted by your boobs is all. They're the only things keeping me from hiding in my room right now."

"Not likely." Rose stood up. "I'm gonna go put a shirt on, and I bet you still won't leave my side the rest of the day."

"Nooo, my boobiiieeesss." Tabitha wrapped her arms around Rose's waist and pulled her back down.

Rose fought back laughter. "Well you can't expect me to sit here almost naked while you get to be basically clothed. Let me just grab a shirt."

Tabitha shook her head petulantly. "No, don't. Here, I'll take mine off."

Just like that, Tabitha pulled off her sole article of clothing and tossed it to the floor. She sat totally naked in a common area of the house. Rose was impressed, though she wasn't convinced Tabitha had thought it all the way through.

"Swear to god," Rose said. "The way you obsess, you totally missed your true calling as a teenage boy."

"Yeah, yeah. You already used that one."

"It's true though. You need to chill out a little. My body's not going anywhere."

"Maybe not." Tabitha leaned her head on Rose's shoulder. "But I've wanted this for too long not to enjoy it while I can."

"I... yeah, alright. Fair enough."

Rose let Tabitha be for a while, and even put up with frequent sneaky fondlings. Just to make things even, she took a few liberties with Tabitha's naked body as well.

It was only the sound of footsteps from the hall that made Tabitha jolt away from her newest, most favourite playthings. She scrambled for something to cover herself as her brain recognized the danger of someone other than Rose seeing her. Progress may have been made, but the girl still had a few issues to work through.

Rose tried not to laugh at Tabitha's manic attempt to hide herself. She sat right where she was and kept on eating, having already acclimated somewhat to being topless in front of everyone.

Shortly thereafter, the footsteps passed right on by without anyone even poking their head in.

"You can come out now," Rose said. "No one's trying to peek at your tight little ass or anything." She lowered her voice to the barely audible range. "Except me of course."

"Mrrooww?"

Rose sighed and set down her plate. "Oh now really. That was a bit of an overreaction. When did you even have time to shift?"

"Mroww." The cat pounced up next to Rose and waited expectantly.

"Felicia's gonna be super pissy that you keep taking all the good spots, you know." Rose folded her legs into a nice kitty-seat.

Tabitha, still in cat form, settled into Rose's lap like it was only her due. She really had picked up the mannerisms quite remarkably. "Mrrreeooww."