Fluffer in Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like that, Rachel? Did you like feeling my cum on your face, that hot thick cream against your soft young skin?" he asked in that soft lulling voice as he took the head of his prick and drew the crimson crown all over her face, letting her feel the intense heat on her supple skin.

"Y...yes," Rachel replied in a wanton hiss, her eyes half-closed as she pushed her face against the engorged cockhead, loving the caressing feel of the steely monster as he moved it slowly all over her face, the pebbly surface of the glans rubbing teasingly from her chin to her forehead.

"Did you like the taste of my cum?" Mr. Dexter asked as he drew the enflamed knob provocatively all around her mouth. "Did you like the way it felt on your tongue? The warmth of it, the creaminess, the masculine flavor as it slid smoothly down your throat?"

"Yes," Rachel replied, her eyes glassy with sluttish desire, her open mouth following his turgid erection as he continued to tease that gorgeous mouth by circling it teasingly with the now-dripping tip.

"That's good. That's a good girl. How would you like to taste some of that cum straight from the source?"

"Oh God, yes!" Rachel moaned, turning her mouth towards the rigid spear as he moved it all around her ovalled lips, teasingly keeping it away from the hot wet opening.

Mr. Dexter smiled to himself, the look of slavish desire in the young girl's glassy eyes making him hornier than he'd ever been. "All right, here you go," he said, feeding the broad flared tip right between her parted lips. "Suck it. Suck it until I fill that pretty mouth of yours with more cum than you can swallow." He smiled as Rachel's pouty lips instantly closed down around his thick cock. Her tongue instantly swept over his turgid prick, coating it with hot saliva. Within seconds, he was amazed at how hot the inside of her mouth felt, as hot and slick as molten butter.

Rachel leaned forwards, her lips pursed obscenely forward as she pushed herself further down the length of his rigid stalk. "Mmmm," she moaned, her eyes closing in blissful pleasure as she took more and more of his throbbing cock inside her hot wet mouth. She reached forward, her hand circling the base of his prick as she drew back, her lips locking down when they hit the pronounced rope-like corona.

Mr. Dexter felt another huge gob of spit bathing his cockhead as she pushed a wad of saliva to the front of her mouth, and then she impaled herself on his throbbing dick once more, her lips reaching even further down his veiny shaft.

"Oh fuck, yes," he hissed, marvelling at the girl's wanton enthusiasm. She kept bobbing her head, glistening webs of saliva now leaking from the corners of her mouth, the slimy strands dangling downwards and swinging obscenely. Her hand around the base of his dick was pumping back and forth towards her pistoning mouth, her slender fingers now working in a teasingly delightful corkscrewing motion. He looked down at her pretty face, her eyes hooded with slavish desire as she sucked and moaned, moaned and sucked. Her eagerness to please was overwhelming. He'd never had such an enthusiastic cocksucker in his entire life. The feel of her hot sucking mouth and the slutty look on her face triggered another orgasm, from deep in his sperm-filled nuts to the tip of his engorged prick.

"OH YEAH...HERE IT COMES," he warned as he felt the next load speeding up the shaft of his cock. "GONNA GIVE YOU ANOTHER BIG MOUTHFUL...YESSSSSS." He moaned loudly as he came, rifling a long stringy rope of cum deep into her feverishly-sucking mouth. It was quickly followed by a second volley, and then a third. He looked down happily as Rachel moaned blissfully as he kept unloading, filling her mouth with his hot thick seed. Milky rivulets started to leak from the corners of her mouth and slide lewdly down her chin, but she kept sucking, and he kept coming.

"Ohhhnn..." Rachel gave off a high-pitched squeal, her lips still wrapped around his cock. Mr. Dexter looked down and noticed she had one hand up underneath her schoolgirl kilt, the muscles in her arm flexing, letting him know her fingers were busy working on her dripping cunt as she brought herself to climax. Her other hand was still pumping his spurting dick, milking out wad after wad into her hot sucking mouth. Mr. Dexter had an idea and flexed backwards, pulling his cock out of her vacuuming mouth with a noticeable 'POP'. He flexed his hips downwards as she continued to jerk his cock, the ropes of cum now pasting themselves against the front of her blouse. After wetting down her chest, he lifted his hips and drove his raging prick back between her gaping lips, wanting to finish inside that hot sucking mouth of hers.

"Mmmm," Rachel purred again as she savored having the throbbing dick back between her lips. She sucked furiously, wanting the last of his milky cum. The final few strands spurted forth, and Mr. Dexter tipped his head up and sighed, blissfully content, as Rachel nursed tenderly at his spent cock. They stayed like that as they each recovered from their orgasms and caught their breath, the air heavy with the scent of sex. Finally Mr. Dexter looked down, his eyes focusing on the strands of cum clinging to her shirt.

"C'mere, Rachel, stand up," he said as he reached down and helped the girl to her feet. She stood before him, her mouth open as she breathed raggedly, her face still flushed. He looked down at the front of her blouse, spotting numerous translucent splotches where his cum had landed on the white material and was now soaking in. He thought about that famous 'stained blue dress' of Monica Lewinsky's, and now he'd done the same to Rachel, just as he'd intended when he'd pulled out of her mouth and shot onto her chest.

"Oh dear, look at the mess I've made. Let me wipe that off for you," Mr. Dexter said as he reached forward and rubbed at the gobs of cum. His hand was pressing against the big soft swells of her tits, and he was happy to see she continued to gasp and shiver under his touch, yet made no move to make him remove his hand. Smiling to himself, he cupped his hand around one impressive mound, feeling the outline of her heavily-structured bra beneath her shirt. He squeezed softly and hefted her big round tit, amazed at the size and heaviness of it.

"Rachel, I'm sorry to get carried away like this, but you are so beautiful, and it's been so long...so long since Mrs...since Mrs. Dexter passed away," he said, his eyes full of sorrow.

"It...it's all right, Mr. Dexter," Rachel said, feeling her pussy twitching again as he continued to grope her. "I understand. I'm so sorry that had to happen to you."

He moved his hand across the front of her shirt and slid his fingers beneath her schoolgirl tie, his fingertips toying with the button between her two voluminous breasts. "Rachel, it's been so long, do you think I could...do you think I could..." he asked as he popped open the button. "It wouldn't be like we were having sexual relations—which we both know is something we shouldn't do. But it's just...Mrs. Dexter..."

"Yes, it's all right," Rachel nodded in agreement, her face still flushed with excitement at the same time as her heart went out to her teacher.

Smiling to himself, Mr. Dexter then proceeded to make himself right at home with Rachel's substantial chest. He started by tossing her schoolgirl tie over her shoulder, and then plucked open the buttons above the one he'd already undone. He then moved downwards, popping open the button just below her huge mounds. As he did, the shirt sprung open to each side, the flesh-filled bra seeming happy to get some freedom. He undid one more button, watching the fabric gape open even more as her substantial chest filled the opening, the upper swells of her breasts all but spilling out of her bra. He stopped, leaving a few buttons in place around her waist.

"You have beautiful breasts, Rachel." His voice was warm and comforting as he spoke, keeping Rachel at ease. He reached into the front of her open shirt, sliding his hand around one cup of her lacy white bra, filling his hand with her big round tit. He squeezed softly.

"Mmmm," Rachel purred again. He noticed her eyes were glassy and half-closed again as she stood and let him feel her up. He squeezed again, amazed at the size and softness beneath his fingertips. He slid his thumb over the shiny satin fabric of her jam-packed bra, feeling her nipple instantly hardening beneath the surface. He did it again, looking down into her shirt to see the growing bud beneath his thumb cast a dark shadow on the surface of her bra as it started to protrude.

"Very nice," he said softly, moving around and switching hands to concentrate on her other breast. As he felt her up, he could see Rachel getting aroused, her breathing becoming short and ragged, her face flushed, a fine sheen of perspiration glistening on her skin. Boldly, he brought his hand up and slid his fingers right into the top of one bra cup, loving the feel of her warm flesh against his fingertips, the satiny material sliding over the back of his hand as he reached downwards, bringing his full hand beneath her huge breast. Cupping it firmly, he drew his hand up, pulling the massive mound up and out of the heavily-wired bra cup, easing it down over top of her bra and letting it go.

"Oh fuck," he muttered quietly, his eyes staring hungrily at her huge tit. The areola and nipple were a bright rosy pink, and the nipple was big—really big—and he could see that it was still getting stiffer and bigger now that it was free. The protruding bud seemed to be calling out for his touch, so he reached forward and cupped her breast, teasing the pebbly button with his thumb.

"Oh, Mr. Dexter," Rachel sighed, spreading her legs slightly and steadying her feet in the sexy high-heeled Mary Janes as he worked her over. He reached into her bra and drew out the other heavy breast, his eyes growing big as he let it go, the pair of big round knockers covering the full breadth of her chest as they settled. They looked amazing, the size and roundness of them looking even more spectacular as they settled naturally, her bra now almost totally hidden from view by the plump voluminous orbs.

"Rachel, I don't think I've ever seen such a perfect pair of breasts," Mr. Dexter said, his voice warm with praise as his hands returned to her chest, feeling and squeezing freely as he paid equal attention to each of her gorgeous tits. He took one of her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, rolling it teasingly.

"Oh my...aaah...aah...," Rachel sighed as she surrendered to his touch.

"Do you like that, Rachel?" he asked, giving her other nipple the same treatment.

"Y...yes. My...my breasts have always been very sensitive."

He watched as her head tipped back and her eyes closed, her full mouth open as she gasped in ragged little breaths. He remembered her reaching beneath her kilt when she'd been sucking him off, and he could see that she was just as excited now. "Why don't you reach beneath your kilt and touch yourself, Rachel? It's just the two of us—no one is ever going to know."

Mr. Dexter watched as Rachel quickly came to a decision, her hand sliding down the front of her body. She lifted the hem of her skirt up and bunched it up around her waist, her fingers pointing downwards as she slid them beneath the waistband of her silky white panties. He watched her fingers move downwards, and then they started moving, as if she had a small animal wriggling about beneath her panties.

"Aahh...aahh," she gasped, her eyes still closed as her fingers worked on her dripping cunt. He went back to groping her tits, his hands and fingers working over the massive orbs, hefting, squeezing, caressing. He worked on her nipples, pulling, pinching, pressing. He could see her pleasure level escalating and licked his fingers, and then returned his hands to her big stiff nipples, rolling each one between a thumb and forefinger at the same time.

"Oh, Mr. Dexter," Rachel gasped out, her body starting to tremble. "I...I...AAAAAHHHHHH," she moaned loudly as she started to come, her plump body quivering and shaking. The pleasure was so intense, she thought she might collapse, but she remained standing, the blissful sensations coursing through every delicious nerve-ending of her body. Mr. Dexter continued to grope her sensitive breasts as her own fingers rubbed at her fiery red clit, her pussy gushing into her panties.

With his hands working on her breasts, Mr. Dexter could feel her climax pulsing right through her. The young girl was shivering and trembling, her mouth open and gasping as she moaned, the tingling sensations overwhelming her. She shook and spasmed for a long time as he groped her amazing tits, his spit-coated fingers toying with her big rubbery nipples. Finally, the sensations coursing through her waned, and he stopped teasing her sensitive nipples, moving his hands below the mouth-watering boobs to cup and caress them gently.

"Are you all right, Rachel?" he asked, watching the girl's eyes opened tentatively, her breathing slowly returning to normal.

"Yes, that was wonderful. I'd almost forgotten how sensitive my breasts are."

"That's so nice that you're like that. Most women aren't anywhere near that sensitive."

"They aren't?"

"No, you are very lucky." He gave her breasts another loving squeeze, which caused her eyes to flutter for a second. "I think it's so special that we can help each other like this. With what we're doing, no one could ever accuse us of having sexual relations, since there is no sexual intercourse. And we wouldn't want to cause any problems for either one of us, would we, Rachel?"

"No sir, of course not."

"So if we keep this just between the two of us, and help each other out like we just did, that would be fine, don't you think?"

"I...I think I'd like that," Rachel replied, her heart warming at the special bond she was feeling with her teacher.

"I'd like that too, especially with someone as caring and beautiful as you."

"You...you really think I'm beautiful? You don't think I'm too fat?" Rachel asked, her lifelong insecurities coming to the surface once more.

"Don't ever say that, Rachel. You are absolutely gorgeous. Yes, your body is definitely curvier than most girls, but that body and that gorgeous face of yours is what makes you so stunningly sexy." Rachel beamed under his praise, her flushed face smiling from ear to ear. Mr. Dexter nodded downwards, "I've already come twice, but look at what just being near you has done to me." Rachel's gaze followed his, his big cock once more standing fully erect, the enflamed crown bobbing enticingly right in front of her.

"Really, that's because of me?" Rachel asked, once again mesmerized by his powerful throbbing manhood.

"Yes, that's all because of you. And it looks like I need to come again." Mr. Dexter paused for a second, watching Rachel, but the look on her face told her she was just as eager as he was to keep their little rendezvous going. "I know, why don't you take off your panties and put them over my cock? I think that would be nice."

Rachel shivered when Mr. Dexter used the word 'cock', excited by the illicitness of what they were doing. She compliantly reached beneath her kilt with both hands and shimmied out of her panties. Mr. Dexter smiled when he looked at the silky garment, so wet with her pussy-juice that they were almost translucent. She reached forward and draped them over his rigid erection, the damp gusset laying right over his engorged glans.

"That's it," Mr. Dexter said. "Now, get down on your knees and rub them back and forth. Make me come with your panties."

Rachel obediently dropped to her knees, the tip of his panty-covered cock mere inches from her face. She could smell it—the intensely masculine scent of cock and semen. She reached forward with both hands and started pumping his cock, one hand above the other on the lengthy shaft.

"Of yeah, that's the way. Pump that cock, pump it real good. Pump out that next load of cum and then I want to watch you lick up and swallow every last drop." Mr. Dexter leaned back against his desk as Rachel enthusiastically stroked his cock. He let her experiment, her eagerness to please more than making up for what she lacked in experience. She looked so sexy kneeling there between his legs, her shirt still undone, her big heavy tits swaying and bobbing enticingly as she manipulated his throbbing prick. It didn't take long before he was ready to pop off another load.

"I'm gonna come, Rachel. Make sure you catch it all in the front of your panties."

Rachel adjusted the panties so that the sodden gusset was covering the tip of his cock. She kept jerking with both hands, her tits swaying rhythmically back and forth, her nipples stiff and enflamed a hot rosy red.

"Of fuck, I'm gonna come...I'm...OH YESSSSSS," Mr. Dexter hissed as he came again. His prick fired a long white rope into her panties, but she had one hand wrapped around them, making sure they stayed in place. She kept pumping, and he kept shooting, his sperm-laden cum soaking right through the fabric and glistening wetly on top. Volley after volley spurted forth, the sodden material no longer able to contain his load. It was now covering her hands, and yet she kept pumping, milking every drop out of him as he leaned back against the desk, thrilled at the young girl's wanton enthusiasm. The last few wads of jizz spewed forth, flowing down his cock and onto the backs of her hands. Knowing he was done, Rachel instinctively stopped. Mr. Dexter stood before her, his chest heaving as he regained his breath. He watched as Rachel inspected her cum-covered hand, and then slowly brought it to her mouth. Her soft red tongue slipped out from between her lips and licked at her hand, a big wad of cum clinging to the pad of her tongue as she drew it back into her mouth.

"Mmmm," she purred like a kitten with a bowl of cream as she savored his semen, rolling it around on her tongue before swallowing. She eagerly came back for more, licking her hands clean. Mr. Dexter watched, totally enthralled by the girl's lewd behavior. Once she'd licked up every drop from her hands, she carefully removed her panties from his slowly dwindling prick, and then leaned closer, extending her long wet tongue and licking his cock clean, taking every pearly strand and milky gob of cum into her mouth.

"You know what to do now," Mr. Dexter said once she was done cleaning him. He nodded towards the cum-soaked panties in her hand. As if in a trance, the plump young girl brought the panties to her mouth. He watched as she sniffed, breathing deeply through her nose, the scent of their combined juices hitting her like an intoxicating drug.

"Yessss," she hissed, bringing the panties closer to her mouth as she extended her tongue. She brought the tip to the inside panel of her silky panties, the material laden and matted with semen. She pressed the flat of her tongue against the massive wad and licked slowly upwards, drawing a big clump of milky man-cream into her mouth. She moved it all around inside her mouth, savoring it, and then swallowed, her eyes closing as the warm semen slid blissfully down her throat. She came back for more, her tongue pressing against the soaked fabric again and again. Finally, she pushed this sodden gusset right into her mouth, sucking noisily to get as much of them mingled juices into her mouth as possible.

Mr. Dexter smiled to himself as he pulled on his underwear and pants, watching the kneeling girl totally absorbed in what she was doing. Rachel sensed the movement and seemed to snap out of her trance, slowly removing the panties from her mouth and getting to her feet, stepping into her wet panties and pulling them back into place. He saw that she was flushing once more, and she turned with her back to him as she stuffed her breasts back into her bra and did up her shirt.