Fluffer in Training Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden, the cloth canopy over the bed fell down on the four inhabitants busy fucking, blocking them all from view.

"CUT! CUT!" Paul yelled, walking angrily onto the set as the actors climbed out from under the fabric. The director turned to a gray-haired older man who rushed up next to him. "Ross, what the fuck happened?"

"Sorry, Paul. We'll have that fixed in a jiffy." He grabbed the big piece of fabric and gestured to another helper.

"This is where we earn our money," Lori whispered as the three current actors walked back towards them, their cocks now semi-hard after the interruption. Rachel could see one of the young men whispering quietly to the older man. When they got close to them, the older man stepped right in front of Rachel.

"Hello, sweetheart. I hear you're new." He lifted his dick and held it right in front of her mouth.

"Yes, sir," Rachel replied.

"I hear you're pretty good." He talked under his breath so only Rachel could hear, both of them looking over to see Lori working on one of the younger men while the other stood beside the guy in front of Rachel. Without another word, the older man dropped the head of his cock right in Rachel's mouth. She eagerly started sucking, hoping a good word from the actors would help her keep the job. She'd hate to lose it on the first day, and the idea of having to go back to Nebraska with her tail between her legs was mortifying. But more than that, she realized how much she loved what she was doing. Mr. Dexter had taught her how much pleasure it could bring her to suck a cock, and she'd almost forgotten how much she loved it, wanted it, needed it. And now, she had the perfect opportunity to satisfy her needs.

"Oh fuck, she is good," the older man said to his buddy as Rachel worked him over, her hot sucking mouth and hand bringing him back to full erection in no time.

"Let me have a turn," his friend said as he pushed his way forward, pulling the older guy back and plunking his own dick in Rachel's gasping mouth. Rachel kept at it, taking turns sucking both of them while Lori attended to the other guy.

"We're all ready," Paul called out. "Actors back on the set."

"Oh shit. It's hard to give this mouth up, isn't it?" the older man said to his friend as he reluctantly pulled his cock out of Rachel's avidly sucking mouth.

"You're right about that." The young guy quickly stepped up and stuck his already hard prick back in Rachel's mouth. "C'mon, sweetie. Just one more quick suck."

"Mmm," Rachel purred as she slobbered over his steely dong, sucking feverishly as her tongue rolled over the sensitive cockhead.

"Billy, get your ass over here," Paul said loudly, gesturing to the young man.

"Sorry, Paul. I'm ready now." The guy winked at Rachel as he pulled his throbbing pecker out of her mouth and raced back to join the other actors.

With the canopy back in place and safely secured, the scene continued as planned. Rachel and Lori watched as their 'clients' performed admirably, taking turns fucking and being sucked by the starlet before they all ended up coming on her. While the two young guys sprayed their loads all over her face and tits, the older guy who was playing her father drew his cock out of her well-fucked cunt and pumped out his load all over her pussy, coating her flushed mound with milky cum. Rachel noticed that the three of them together didn't shoot as much cum as Justin Deeper, the star. With that cock and the amount he could shoot, she realized now why Lori had said he was currently the 'big thing' in the porn industry. Still, the starlet was covered in the stuff, pearly cum glistening all over her face and body, especially with the load Justin has pasted her with earlier still clinging lewdly to the girl's pretty face.

"Okay, that's a wrap," Paul called out as they finished for the day.

The young starlet climbed out of the bed, pulling her torn robe over her shoulders, big gobs of semen starting to slide sluggishly down her slender body. She looked over at the director as she walked towards the door. "Paul, could you have one of the girls come and help clean me up. I'm covered with the stuff."

"Sure, Tanya." He turned to Rachel and Lori. "Rachel, could you give Tanya a hand. I want to talk to Lori about what we've got going next week. She'll fill you in later."

"Uh, sure. Of course." Rachel turned as the redhead walked past, following her out and down the hall to the other dressing room with the star on the door.

"I don't know you," the young woman said after Rachel followed her into her dressing room and closed the door.

"I'm new. This is my first day. My name's Rachel." The young girl stood there tentatively as the starlet sat in a leather swivel chair in front of the makeup table, the glistening wads of cum sliding obscenely down her body. "Umm, what would you like me to do?"

"Your job as a fluffer isn't just to suck on the guys' cocks all the time. When some of us girls need cleaning up, you're expected to help with that too." She gave Rachel a withering stare. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"Uh, no. I'm sorry. Of course not," Rachel said hurriedly, not wanting to get into trouble. "I'd be happy to help. What should I do?"

"There are towels and facecloths in the bathroom there," Tanya said, pointing to the door next to where she was sitting. "I need you to clean this cum off of me. I thought I was gonna drown in the stuff when Justin blew." She looked at Rachel as the young girl stood there nervously, unsure of what to do. Tanya was starting to get pissed off. "So, you can either lick it off me, or get the cloths and wipe it off. I don't really care how you do it, just as long as you clean all of this shit off me." She paused as Rachel continued to stand there, wringing her hands as she looked at Tanya's spunk-covered body. "So, what's it gonna be? I haven't got all day."

Rachel felt herself flushing under the redhead's scrutiny, but as she'd listened to the woman, she found herself getting excited as well. She hated the thought of all that nice thick cum going to waste. She knew what she wanted to do. "Would it really be okay if I licked it off you?"

Holy fuck, Tanya thought to herself, this girl took me seriously. I can see the eagerness in her face. Man, she wants it bad. She noticed now the way the young was looking at her, eyeing up her body hungrily, wetting her full lips as she looked at the ribbons and gobs of cum glistening on her skin. The starlet knew this definitely could be very interesting, depending on how she played it. She spun her chair fully around until she was facing Rachel, a provocative smile on her face as she spoke to the young girl in an assertive voice. "If that's what you want, honey, you can lick me and have as much of this cum as you want." She paused as she watched Rachel start to flush with excitement, knowing she had her. "Come and clean my face first. If you do a good job, I might let you have some more."

"Yes, miss," Rachel responded immediately. There was something about the redhead's tone that made her answer in a respectful manner, and she wasn't sure why. It just seemed like the right thing to do. Rachel walked over and stood next to the woman, who tipped her head back, the sultry look in her eyes beckoning Rachel closer. Mesmerized by the glossy coating of cum on the redhead's pretty face, Rachel extended her tongue and leaned down, placing the flat of her tongue on the woman's forehead and licked from one side to the other.

"Mmm," Rachel let out a soft purr as the still-warm gob of cum adhered to her tongue, the masculine flavor hitting her taste buds. She drew her tongue back into her mouth and swallowed the musky wad, closing her eyes in bliss as the clumpy strand of semen slid down her throat.

Tanya heard the girl moan deep in her throat, and watched as the plump young girl brought her mouth back to her face. The girl eagerly pressed her warm tongue against her skin, licking and sucking more of the milky seed into her mouth. Her tongue felt soft and delicious as she licked all around her cheeks, vacuuming and lapping up the shiny ribbons of spunk. Tanya closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of the girl's mouth gently caressing her face. She smiled to herself as she felt the girl's lips pulling at her shimmering red hair, using her mouth to pull out the wads of cum clinging to her tresses. The girl moved lower, licking her cheeks and chin clean, the tip of her warm tongue tracing teasingly along the crease of Tanya's lips at one point. The girl reached forward and placed her fingertip on Tanya's chin, silently urging her to tip up her chin. Tanya eagerly did so, and then the girl leaned closer, her lips caressing the tender skin of Tanya's slender neck as she slowly licked, lapping up as much cum as she could get.

"Mmm, you are a hungry one, aren't you?" Tanya said breathlessly as Rachel's soft warm tongue bathed her neck, gathering up the masculine seed. When she felt the girl was done with that area, Tanya reached over and pushed Rachel back. She looked up at the confused young girl, the girl's dark eyes alive with desire. "You did a good job, so you deserve a reward. There's more, but I want you kneeling in front of me." She nodded to the floor in front of her chair.

Rachel eagerly complied, stepping around the woman until she stood before her, and then obediently dropped to her knees.

Tanya could see the wanton look in the young girl's eyes as she pushed back the sides of her robe, exposing her cum-covered breasts. She reached forward and slid her hand around the back of the girl's head, slipping her fingers into her inky black hair. The girl was already licking her lips in anticipation as Tanya pulled the girl forwards, directing her mouth towards her tits. "There's that cum you want. Lick those tits clean for me," she said, easing back into the chair as she surrendered to the pleasurable sensation of Rachel's mouth on her body.

Rachel didn't know what had come over her. She'd never experienced any kind of intimacy with a woman before, not even an experimental kiss, but seeing Tanya's body coated in semen had set her on fire, her pussy leaking like crazy into her panties. Once she had a taste of cum, she felt like she couldn't get enough. She wondered if this was what a drug addict felt like—always wanting more, and never getting enough. She willingly leaned forward, extending her tongue and taking a slow lick up the side of Tanya's breast. The semen felt luxuriously thick and warm on her tongue, and she wanted more. She swallowed and slid her tongue over the upper swell of the redhead's tits, licking up as much as she could.

"That's a good girl," Tanya said as she let herself go, her pleasure level escalating as Rachel enthusiastically licked her chest. She looked down through slitted eyes as the plump girl got closer to her nipples, and then smiled to herself as the girl pursed her lips and took the stiff nodule into her mouth, her soft tongue rolling deliciously over the sensitive bud as she sucked all the cum off it. "Oh yeah, that's the way, get it all."

Rachel felt herself getting all squishy between her legs as she licked the slender woman's pert breasts, her lips seeming to fit perfectly around the woman's perky nipples. She moved to the other breast, giving that nipple the same treatment, feeling it harden and stand up even more as she licked the spunk off of it. She licked between the woman's breasts, making sure she got every drop as he tongue slid teasingly over the soft warm skin. She pressed her face close and ran her tongue slowly all over the redhead's shapely breasts, getting every last morsel of warm semen. When she was done, all that was left was a glistening sheen of her drying saliva.

Tanya pushed Rachel back and sat forward near the edge of the swivel chair. She pushed the sides of her robe further back from her body and let her slender legs roll open to each side, exposing her lower body to Rachel's view. She saw the young girl flush even more as her hungry gaze run down her slender form, eyeing up the shining strands and clumpy gobs of semen covering the mound of her pussy. "If you want it, get down there and get to work." She lifted her legs and draped them over the arms of the chair, exposing her cunt obscenely. She extended her hand and curled her index finger at Rachel, beckoning her to come closer.

Rachel found herself overwhelmed by desire, the scent of the woman's juicy cunt and the coating of semen covering it wafting into her senses like an intoxicating drug. With a breathy moan of desire, she leaned forwards, pressing her tongue against the woman's glistening pussy-lips and licking upward, a big gob of milky semen gathering on her tongue.

"Oh fuck, you do have a nice mouth, don't you?" Tanya said as she slid her hands around the back of Rachel's head and pulled her mouth even harder against her. She looked down through lust-filled eyes as Rachel licked her stomach clean, getting every drop of masculine seed that she could. Tanya then directed her mouth lower, right onto the enflamed spire of her clit. "I think there's more down there." She found she didn't have to ask the girl twice as Rachel enthusiastically started slobbering and licking all around the top of her seeping twat. Tanya rolled her hips against the young girl's face, feeling her soft tongue work its magic on her body. She'd gotten incredibly turned on just by watching this cum-crazed slut lick her body clean, and now, the girl was just as enthusiastic when it came to servicing her pussy. Yes, she is definitely going to be a good one to have around, Tanya thought as Rachel's lips circled her stiff clit, her tongue curling around and bathing the sensitive bud. She rolled her hips and Rachel stayed right with her, her pursed lips sucking and licking the redhead's fiery clit.

"Oh fuck, that's it...that's it...OH FUCKKKKKKK," the starlet moaned loudly as she started come. The plump girl didn't pull away but eagerly continued to eat, her tongue quickly spearing into the depths of Tanya's gushing twat to gather up her spewing juices. "Yes...yes..." Tanya continued to climax, spraying the eager young girl's face with her warm cunt-honey. Her hips were twisting and gyrating as she came on the girl's face, the sweet mouth never letting up as she devoured her throbbing pussy. The girl brought her lips and tongue back to Tanya's throbbing clit, triggering another quick orgasm right on the heels of the first. Tanya's slender body was twitching and convulsing as she came again, the luxurious sensations overwhelming her as she bucked her pussy up against the girl's eagerly-working mouth. Finally, a tingling shiver tripped down her spine and she collapsed back against the chair, totally spent. She sat there gasping, savoring the aftershocks of the most delicious orgasm she'd had in a long time.

Rachel slowly sat back, her tongue running out and circling her mouth, gathering in the slimy discharge clinging to the lower part of her face. "Did I do all right?" she asked.

"Oh my God, that was better than all right," Tanya said, looking at Rachel through glassy eyes. "You can clean me up any time, girl." She saw the hungry look in the girl's eyes as she looked at Tanya's widely spread cunt, her shaven mound glistening with saliva and her seeping nectar. The girl seemed to be in a trance, and her tongue came out and circled her lips unconsciously. She could see the sluttish desire in the girl's eyes. "You want more?" Tanya rolled her hips invitingly, smiling to herself as the girl's dark eyes followed her puffy mound hypnotically.

"I...I..." Rachel was unable to help herself, eagerly diving back between the woman's spread legs, her tongue slipping deep into the redhead's hot dripping cunt.

"Oh yeah, that's the way. I've got more for you." Tanya slipped her fingers back into Rachel's hair as the plump young girl ate her ravenously, her lips and tongue making the starlet scale the walls in no time at all. Rachel took her to two more quick climaxes before Tanya pushed her away, her pussy just buzzing from Rachel's oral assault.

"Oh my God, that was amazing," Tanya said, her chest heaving as she fought to regain her breath.

Rachel tenderly kissed the woman's oozing snatch before sitting back quietly, her face totally covered with the redhead's tasty juices. She got to her feet and stepped into the bathroom. She ran some warm water in the sink and washed her face, wanting to make sure no one would know what she'd been doing. She returned to the starlet's side. The redhead sat slumped in the chair, just as she'd been when Rachel had entered the bathroom, her legs still draped over the armrests, her shaved pussy throbbing blissfully.

"All right, you better go," Tanya said. "They'll be wondering where you are."

"Thank you, miss." Rachel turned to go and was stopped short by Tanya's voice as her hand touched the doorknob.

"New girl." Rachel turned. Tanya looked over at her, her eyes sparking as she reached down and traced a red-tipped fingernail along the cleft of her juicy cunt. "Remember, any time you want more, come and see me."

Rachel didn't know what had come over her, but she found herself shivering at the thought of servicing the attractive young starlet again. "I'd like that," she said, turning to go. She closed the door behind her, wondering what more could happen on her first day working as a fluffer.

12