Fly Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PygmyCoho
PygmyCoho
383 Followers

Just then, just as the thought of love jarred her, she felt Lucinda cumming. Maria would have normally looked between their legs to watch the girl spasm as she achieved her moment. But this was not mere mechanical sex. This was making love to a special person. She remained unable to tear her gaze from Lucinda's soulful eyes.

There! She was sure of it. As her woman shuddered in fulfillment, her eyes held desire, lust, gratitude, and . . . love!

"Madre de Dios!"

At that instant of recognition Maria's orgasm ripped through her body like a thunderbolt. She arched her back and her hips pressed tighter to Lucinda's soft, drenched labia. Their swollen folds and erect clits throbbed together, pulsing and clenching as one delicious entity. The girl's body glistened with sweat from both her efforts and her arousal. The undulations of Lucinda's breasts, the flexing muscles of her abdomen, the rhythm of her hips and the smooth soft skin of her legs drove Maria wild with lust and joy. Lucinda became a sight so beautiful that Maria climaxed again, gushing her fluid into their joining. She had never cum so hard or so deeply, and the girl shivered with her in prolonged ecstasy.

They maintained eye contact and Maria felt her heart beating for the first time in years. She knew she was crying, but she could not stop and did not care. She felt alive again and that proved to be more powerful than she would have ever believed.

With that vision the final piece of her puzzle fell into place and her plan became a goal.

She and Lucinda would be together. Their simple home would tidy, safe and, above all, a place of joyful love. No more fear of being sold. No more demands for acts that left her sticky and defiled. No more stupid sexual competition for control that ultimately amounted to nothing. No more cruelty.

No more killing.

As Maria examined these thoughts in the night, her lover cuddled against her side. One of Lucinda's small hands caressed Maria's chest. The fingertips traced skin, intending nothing more than to emote—and just that quickly Maria's heart no longer belonged to her. It had been given to the girl whose warm breath and gentle touches demonstrated how love could feel.

But in the here-and-now that chulo, that cabron, that sustantivo had ruined it! She wanted her girl back—her lover, her love. He had no right. The situation, and her inability to alter it, made her furious.

One lesson she learned from him, though, was to control anger and wield it as a weapon. Her fists bunched so hard that her nails cut into her palms. She took several deep breaths to calm herself, channeled her fury and began to plan.

* * * * * * *

Steve found himself sitting in his old Honda across the street from Stephanie's house. He troubled over what to say. More than once he thought of the irony that he could be such a clear communicator about anything aeronautical, but could not talk to the one woman who drew such strong emotions from him.

He sighed, got out and slammed the squeaky car door. He sighed when he reached the doorstep. He knocked, and sighed again.

"Steven!" She lurched toward him out of instinct, but stopped herself before wrapping him in a hug. Her blue eyes peered into his face. He could not tell if he saw hope, curiosity, or . . . was that desire?

"Hey, Steph. Can we—"

"God, Steven, come in." She stood aside.

He sighed. "Thanks."

She closed the door, turned to face him and grabbed a fistful of his shirt. She yanked him into a kiss.

"I've really missed you, Steven."

"I missed you too, Steph." They stood close together in the foyer, watching each other in a comfortable silence. Emotions played across her face, and he strove to read each one. Finally, Stephanie smiled. "You want a beer?"

"Nah. Coke maybe?"

"Yeah. Come in, already." She went to the kitchen and he followed. She opened the refrigerator and handed him a Fresca. She knew random little details about her lover. In this case he was a Southerner, "Coke" meant "soda" and Fresca was his favorite soda.

He snapped it open and took a long drink. "Good, thanks."

"So, how're you?"

"Okay. Well, kinda— Nah, not so good. Steph, truth is, well . . . shit, I don't know why—" He took another swallow then continued in a quiet voice. "Don't know why it's so hard for me to talk to you sometimes. Sorry," he whispered as his gaze fell to the carpet.

She nudged his chin with one manicured hand and murmured, "Steven."

He looked at her again.

Stephanie searched deep in his face and said, "I've missed you. Missed you more than I thought I ever could, too."

He sighed. The smile just visible in his eyes failed to reach his mouth.

"I'm not good with relationships. Did you ever wonder why I wasn't seeing anyone when you seduced me?"

Stephanie started to reply but he stopped her with a hand and his ornery smile. "Just messin' with you. But I'm serious about the other. I had figured that I'd be alone and thought I was okay with that. But then you . . . well, damn, you made me want someone—want you—in my life."

"I had a thing for you when you were teaching me to fly," she confessed. "The way you were so confident and how the planes responded to your touch. Mmm, and those hands of yours. God, I wanted them on me, you know?"

"Hell, Steph, I ought to be good at it. I've been flying longer than you've been alive."

"Yeah, none of your 'I'm old' crap, kay?" Her smile took the sting out of her rebuke. She continued. "When we flew over the landing strip, when we got shot, well, it flipped me out a little bit. So I wanted to get lost in 'us'. I wanted to lose myself in making love with you. Instead, it felt like we ended up far apart."

"I . . . ." He stopped.

"What?" The acceptance in her gentle voice encouraged him to talk to her.

"I, just thought, I thought, it, would confuse you. I thought it would, mess you up if we . . . had sex when you were so . . . ."

"So what?" she asked.

In a hardened tone, Steve admitted, "I saw how you were. I was so mad at those fuckers for doing that to you! Still am. And I thought I should just be around to . . . to be around, you know? Support, I guess. But, I . . . ." He trailed off again, frustrated.

"You, what, Babe?"

"Then I found out I didn't know how to talk about it. I felt like I couldn't help you. And I started to . . . not know . . . what to do. I felt, lost? I don't know."

Stephanie cupped a palm to his cheek and told him, "I'm right here. You—we—are right here. And it used to be easy to talk, remember?"

"Yeah," he mumbled. Steve sipped his Fresca.

"So, just be that guy again."

"That's why I wanted more from you. I want to be close to you again, and it used to be so easy. But . . . I . . . I didn't know how to go back. I just . . . dammit." He took a breath and spoke slowly. "I just knew that that wasn't enough."

"What wasn't enough?"

"That . . . 'helpless', feeling. That wasn't 'us' and I hated it. I needed to do something for you, to be your knight or your cavalry, or something, but I didn't know how to. It's scary 'cause I usually know just what to do. Like in the planes. But this?"

Stephanie moved toward him, took the soda can and set it on the counter. She snuggled herself against him. Steve wrapped her in his arms and pressed her to his chest. He sought to surround her with his body. He breathed in the fragrance of her hair and felt Stephanie's large breast press into his stomach. Her nipples harden and he noticed.

Steven sighed. It felt like home to him.

"I missed this sooo much!" Her voice was muffled against his shirt. "I don't need you to be my cavalry. Or my knight. Just be with me." One of her thighs slipped between his legs and Stephanie smiled as he swelled against her.

"You mean, 'be with you,' or 'be with you'?" he asked through an embryonic grin.

"Well . . . I miss this too, Flyboy!" Her thigh rubbed his crotch. She leaned back and gazed up at his face. "But I meant, 'with me,' as in here, hanging out, cooking, TV, being playful, listening to music, going shopping, flying, maybe staying over some nights. I just miss you, 'kay?" She rose onto her tiptoes and kissed him. He tasted like grapefruit.

"C'mon!" In one lightning-quick motion she grabbed his hand and turned for the hallway. They were in the bedroom almost before Steve realized.

"Steven, I need you." She tugged the t-shirt over her head and her full breasts bounced free. "A lot." She undid her jeans and they puddled at her feet. "I mean, right now I need you to make love with me—for a very long time."

His breath caught in his throat, just as it did whenever he saw her nude body. He thought, God, she's so beautiful!

Stephanie undid his buttons and slid his shirt from him. Then she reached for his belt and unzipped his pants. She pushed them down his legs and knelt before him. Steve was already hardening as she wrapped his girth in her hand. It pulsed in her grasp and continued to swell. She bobbed onto him until he felt his tip at the back of her throat.

"Mmm," she moaned. Her head moved back and forth as Steve's erection slid in and out of her wet mouth. The profound slickness of her lips and glide of her expert tongue sent shivers through him.

"Oh, damn, Steph!" He put his hands on her head to steady himself. "God, I've mi— Oh, Gawd!"

She felt the smooth tip thicken on the back of her tongue.

"Mm hmm!" she breathed around him. She increased her suction until her cheeks caved in and he achieved his full size. One of her hands cupped his balls while the other played with her heated clitoris. Stephanie found the perfect tempo and heard him moan longer and louder with each successive stroke.

Cum, Baby, she thought as her lips clamped. She released her grip on him and dug her fingers into one cheek of his ass. She expected him to cum quickly and he did not disappoint her. As the first creamy pulse boiled from the tip she drew back so she could really taste him. Her tongue pressed his cock onto the roof of her mouth and squeezed his flesh as she slid back and forth. Steve's legs quaked and he melted to the floor. Stephanie went with him until he pushed her head from his lap. He lay back, gasping as his heart slowed.

"Damn, that was yummy!" She swiped at his tip, causing him to shiver. She smiled and sipped the droplet of his essence from her fingertip, savoring his flavor.

Steve sighed, a bleary-eyed, goofy expression of appreciation on his face. Stephanie giggled. She leaned towards him, found his lips and kissed him. Her core burned with need. She settled herself onto his thigh and dragged her sex back and forth, painting his leg with her flowing excitement. Stephanie's fingers played with Steve's softened penis until he began to respond. He shivered and she grinned.

"Your turn. I want you to lick me, baby," she whispered.

Steve grabbed her hips. His splayed fingers dug into her skin and pushed her body to the carpet. Stephanie barely had time to spread her legs before his mouth surrounded her sopping labia. The enthusiasm showed Stephanie just how much he missed her and she found it thrilling. He possessed her. Then her body succumbed to the pleasure blasting outward from her pussy and her mind lost its ability to reason.

"Oh, God!" She tangled her fingers in his hair as his tongue and lips devoured her. "Oh, my Gaw— Yeah, there baby, there! Yes! Umph, fuck, ungh, lick right, oh, right there! Ungh, ungh." Her vocabulary eroded under Steve's cunnilingus until her voice became feral grunts and gasps of carnal bliss.

Her pulse quickened and her hips rocked as Steve's tongue lavished attention on her swollen bud. Stephanie's eyes rolled back. The simple act of breathing turned into a struggle. Weeks of denial and mediocre orgasms left her libido on a hair trigger; Steven was just about to pull it.

He stroked her vulva with two fingers, got them wet with her lubricant and thrust in and out of her. Then he tasted up and down her length. He reached the top of her slit and she felt a rapid swirling around her thickened clit. She panted as her breathing became even more ragged and labored. Her body pulsed and coursed with electric pleasure that she never wanted to end.

"Ungh, shit! Oooh!"

His lips clamped onto her entire button, hood and all. It slid into Steven's mouth, throbbing as his tongue fluttered and danced over the slick pink dome. His thick fingers twisted as he drove them into her. The pads on his fingertips stimulated her g-spot each time he sank as deep as he could reach. He found her perfect rhythm and used his mouth and hand in her pussy. His other hand imprisoned her thrashing hips.

"Fuck baby! I'm cum—ming!" Her back arched and her body went rigid. A strong hand lifted her pelvis and she felt utterly possessed. She bore down on his thick fingers. Stephanie's fist twisted and clutched impotently at the carpet. Her pussy exploded in her lover's hot mouth.

"Mmm, mm hmmm!" Steve wanted her orgasm to intensify. He sucked on her and swallowed hard. Stephanie rewarded his efforts with a series of steaming spurts. She shook and screamed as her body reached a crescendo.

She grew too sensitive and curled forward. Her hands grabbed Steve's head and pushed him from between her thighs. Stephanie lay back, dragging him with her. His fingers slipped from her velvet grip and his body pressed down on hers. She attacked his dripping mouth, relishing her taste and aroma as they kissed. His chest, too, was slick with her cum as their skin slipped against each other's. The sweet friction hardened her nipples and they dug into Steven's chest.

His hips moved and his tip touched her open lips. Stephanie wrapped her legs around his waist. He grabbed her behind and tickled her rosebud with the wet fingers that had so recently been buried inside her. She wriggled at the touch and her hips rocked in slow-motion thrusting. One slippery fingertip passed the tight ring of her anus and she lurched. Stephanie whimpered into their kiss, and her tongue delved deeper as her passion escalated.

Steven's finger began a soft in-and-out. His large hand brought her hips toward his own. She was being sandwiched between his probing finger and his veined manhood; her impatience and desire both grew in leaps and bounds. At last his erection found her open and willing, and his cock began its delicious voyage. They moved together until it nestled deep inside her. She gasped at the initial discomfort. He felt so big and it had been too long without him. But in moments the pain faded to pleasure, and the pleasure built toward ecstasy as he began a slow stroking within her.

"Oh, shit, Steven. That's so goo—ooo—oood—ohmyGod!" She held his head to her neck and bit down on his shoulder. A climax made her pussy squeeze on his erection and her bottom clench at his finger. Her voice turned primal then her breathing locked. Liquid heat coursed from her and coated them both. Her openings became even more slick and welcoming and Steve found an easy tempo. Stephanie reveled in the sensations and practically sobbed as she fought for air.

Steve thrust in and out with powerful lunges. He arched forward like a cobra so he could suckle the thick, wrinkled nipples while Stephanie groaned and gasped beneath him. Her hips moved to meet his, to take his long strokes. She tilted her pelvis and his glans scudded in and out across her g-spot.

"Oh, yeees" she hissed. She enjoyed every time they made love; the most intense was when she imagined them together as mating eagles. But now everything seemed different. Stephanie felt herself being drawn upward wherever Steven touched her. She knew this time was so much more; her body took charge and she began operating on pure emotion.

Now she felt as though she was no longer separate from him, as though she would cease to exist as herself. It sacred her and she clung to him. With the next thrust she again resisted the powerful draw. In that instant her fear turned to terror—terror that she would continue to be herself, separate and alone.

He thrust into her again and she let go of all her fears. With the next deep stroke of his cock she slammed back into her body once more—her breathless, over-stimulated body that was totally possessed by her lover. Between her panting she gasped in the rhythm of his thrusting, "Now . . . Steven . . . now!"

Steve shoved his full length into her yielding depths and squeezed his thighs together. His cock grew a bit more rigid; his tip grew a bit thicker. His finger reached into her bottom up to its second knuckle. Her molten walls and gripping sphincter tightened a little more before bursting into the beautiful rush of orgasm. Waves of her cum flooded their bodies.

"That's it, baby. Squirt all over us. Cum hard, Steph. Harder!" I could be so happy with her, just like this, he thought. There's just the two of us. Just us—

"Ungh, oh, ye— Oh, damn! Deep—oooh!"

Steven's mouth smothered her cries as he maintained the powerful, deliberate in-and-out stroking. His chest pressed hard to her full breasts, and her nipples rubbed into his skin. A burgeoning tingle in his spine told him he could not hold out much longer. He broke their kiss and growled.

Stephanie raced through one climax directly into another. "Oh, fu—. I need . . . cum . . . need . . .! Fuck . . . oh! Fuckohfuckohf—" Her head rolled from side to side as she exploded.

Her talk pushed Steve over the edge. His free hand left the small of her back and grabbed Stephanie's neck. His lips crushed hers and he filled her hips. Her fingers dug into his shoulder blades and her smooth legs wrapped around his waist. Steven took her as hard as she needed him to.

"Oh, damn," he growled, "I'm—"

"Now, Steven. Please!"

The lovers shook and quavered together, two separate notes harmonizing. They pressed hard against each other, melted and pooled into one through shared orgasms. She had never experienced anything so overwhelming in her life. It seemed to go on and on and she feared there was no returning to herself.

Slowly her peak subsided. She realized her soul and her body remained joined after all, but Stephanie clung to him anyway. Breathless and flushed, shivering with the intensity of it, she began to cry.

"Baby! Are you all right?" He tried to pull away but she stopped him. His hands went around her and supported her. His right hand slid down her back until he could feel the dimples above her waist.

"No, stay with me, Steven." She sniffed. "Please? I'm fine. Real-ly . . ." Her voice cracked.

"Babe—"

"I'm okay." Her body shuddered as she inhaled. "Oh, God, I missed you so bad!" Stephanie wrapped her calves tighter around him and curved her chin over his shoulder. He pulled his legs under himself and sat back, sliding her onto his lap. He remained inside her, softening.

Stephanie draped herself around him, wanting to keep him close. "That was sooo good, baby. Oh, my, God, I love you!"

Steven's heart leapt and his manhood twitched. He stifled a smile that he knew she could not see.

"Um, what, uh, what did you just say?"

"What?" She sighed and her voice became dreamy in their afterglow. "I said, 'I love having sex with you'."

"Nooo, you, um, you didn't. You maybe meant to say that, but . . . ."

"Oh, Steven, I know what the hell I said. I said, 'That was sooo good baby.' And it was, too. Wow."

"Yeah. And after that?"

"Then I said, 'I love hav—'" She leaned back, startled, and searched his eyes.

"Yeees . . . ." He was leaning back, too, but their faces remained very close to each other's. His eyes twinkled as he watched the dawning of her realization. Her brow wrinkled. Her mouth worked but her voice did not.

PygmyCoho
PygmyCoho
383 Followers