Flying Blind Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison sat up. "It's just . . . damn it, I've been training really hard for over a year, and . . . are you laughing?"

"You're upset because I won? Madison, my first karate gea had to be a bit big in the butt to fit over my diapers. My mom was pissed that I wanted to play volleyball instead of joining the wrestling team."

"A real task-mistress then?" Madison wiped her nose.

"Don't get me wrong, I didn't exactly have a deprived childhood, but it was probably a bit more tactically oriented than most. Hey, think of it this way . . . I took you just as seriously as any other sparring partner."

For some odd reason, that made Madison feel immensely better. "You wouldn't mind . . . you know, helping me learn to defend myself and fight and stuff?"

Heda lay back and pulled Madison on top of her. "It's the 'and stuff' that I'm most interested in right now.

Madison's heart was making a sound similar to a centipede wearing wooden clogs . . . a lot of thudding. Her mouth was dry, her breath absent, and her skin felt flushed. 'Is it actually going to happen?' she wondered. 'Here? With her?'

"Madison?"

"Yes?"

"Please breathe. You're scaring me."

Madison let out a gasp, but the breath and noise were captured in Heda's mouth as it closed on Madison's lips. Heda's tongue the invisible barrier between them and danced into her friend's mouth. It was amazing! For the second time, Madison was unable to breath, but this time was much more pleasant.

"I . . . uhm . . . Heda," she babbled, "are you . . . I mean --"

"Moving too fast?" Heda asked, looking a bit worried. She thought she'd been reading the girl right. "Listen, I like you, and I don't want to do anything that'll make you uncomfortable. So we can stop right now --"

"No! I mean . . . err . . . no! It's just that I have bug breath. And there's a twig poking me in my left butt cheek. And I'm --" Madison paused, completely unable to form words or even coherent thoughts.

"Madison?"

Madison remained silent. 'Speak!' her mind screamed. Her mouth ignored her, though her throat produced the sound of a puppy that had been cooped up all day and needed to pee . . . really, really whiny.

"You're a virgin aren't you?" Heda smiled. "A virgin with a healthy libido?"

Madison rolled over and covered her face. "I can never go on radio again."

Heda rolled on top of Madison and pulled her hands apart. "You can and you should. You look so amazing when you're in the booth. You're happy there."

Madison felt cool grass on her back and warm flesh pressed against her front. The night air flitted about like a butterfly, caressed what exposed skin there was left. "I'm happy here," she whispered. "And I don't want to stop. And I'm scared that I won't be any good --"

"Shh," Heda whispered. "I don't care that you're not experienced, and hope that you don't mind that I am. I met a lot of people in Europe last year, and most of the places I stayed were a lot more progressive in their thinking. I'm not bragging, but you should know the truth. I had a dozen or so partners in one year, and each of them taught me something new, either about making love or about myself. I want to do all of those things for you. Trust me."

Madison's body burned with passionate embers, so much so that she thought she might light the whole forest ablaze. "I trust you," she murmured to the darkness of her life, knowing now that it contained Heda.

Heda looked down at her companion, whose eyes didn't flicker on. Madison wasn't using her Gift, so she had put herself completely in Heda's hands. Heda realized what it meant for Madison to trust her with everything she had . . . everything that the rest of the world had been too foolish and short-sighted to notice. She was smart, funny when she wanted to be, sexy --

"Say something," Heda whispered, kissing Madison's neck. "Use the Voice."

"The what?" Madison asked, her eyelids fluttering.

"The Voice you use on the radio. Say something dirty to me." Heda kissed the other side of Madison's neck, then nibbled on her ear ever so gently.

"Can't . . . process . . . brain," Madison muttered, chewing on her bottom lip.

"Say something," Heda whispered again, "or I'll stop." She sucked on Madison's neck.

"No." Madison had meant that to sound as a command, but it came out as a whimper. "Don't," she whispered. "Please." Her voice dropped just a little and came out in a slow, sweet flow. "I'll do anything you want."

Heda's skin shivered in the warm summer air. It was an intoxication that started in her ears and swept into her brain, making the source of the sound her utmost attentional priority. "What I want," she said, her lips barely touching Madison's, "is to give you a night you'll never forget."

"I want this," Madison replied, her voice still full of spicy promise.

Heda let her right hand roam as she lay half on-top of her soon-to-be lover, kissing her and caressing those soft young breasts. Just big enough to fill her hand but no more, Heda found Madison's bosom to be a treasure trove of fun. She had fairly soft nipples, perfectly pink and pointed, just begging to be teased and tugged. She took one nub between her thumb and index finger and pressed lightly. She seriously doubted that Madison was into the whole pain thing, so this was as hard as she would go. And it seemed to be plenty, as Madison thrust her breast into Heda's hand.

Heda let her friend breathe for a bit, lowering her own mouth to Madison's chest. She loved licking nipples and Madison was a treat for her mouth. The girl squirmed at every touch from Heda's tongue and lips. Heda let her hand drift lower, a finger running a circle around the bellybutton before the hand caressed the hip and upper thigh. Then, her hand came to rest just inches above Madison's mound.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Heda teased, as if she had any doubt. She could feel Madison's almost palpable desire.

"Yes," Madison whispered throatily, then caught herself. She tried to play it cool for a moment with, "But you know . . . only if YOU want to."

Heda grinned and latched her lips onto Madison's neck, sucking and nibbling on the soft skin. She let her hand cup one of those soft breasts, tracing the swell of the bottoms and then ringing those cute little nipples. When Madison groaned, Heda said, "I think you DO want to," she smirked.

Madison had nothing clever to say at that point. Her higher cerebral functions were taking the night off while her pleasure receptors were having a party. She knew that she should be doing something with her hands or mouth or something, but she just could not make her body move in a coordinated fashion. "What should I be doing?" She asked, then blushed furiously. She sounded so lame!

The other girl ran a finger in a wide circle around Madison's sex, making sure not to touch any of the truly sensitive bits quite yet. "Hmm," she hummed, then kissed Madison's mouth again. She rolled over onto her back, bringing Madison with her so that the smaller girl was on top. Without any further adieu, she slipped a couple of fingers into the girl's sex, but just held them there for a moment. "Why don't you just do what I do?" she suggested. "And don't use your echolocation this time."

"Why?"

"I want you to feel my body," Heda told her. "That's the best way to find what your lover likes. Just see what they react to."

"You're not going to just tell me what you like are you?" Madison asked plaintively.

"Where would the fun in that be?" Heda started moving her fingers, cutting off further conversation as Madison moaned lightly in pleasure.

The bat shifter managed to wedge her own hand between their bodies and fit two fingers into Heda's pussy. 'Damn she's tight! Am I that tight? No, she's definitely --'

Heda watched the girl's face scrunch up, so she kissed her again. "Stop thinking too hard," she chuckled.

"I'm not . . . okay, does it really show?"

Heda curled her fingers and started looking for the sweet spot. "I love looking at your face," was the only response that she gave.

Madison chewed on her bottom lip as a wave of pleasure ran through her. It was not an orgasm, but just . . . no one had ever said anything like that to her before. It was incredibly sweet and romantic, and not something she would have dreamed might be uttered to her by another lycanthrope. She started to emulate Heda's fingerings, touching the inside of another woman's sex for the first time in her life. And what a woman. Her other hand touched every part of Heda's body that it could reach, tracing every muscle and caressing every inch of skin.

Heda had been right . . . this was a great way to learn someone's body. She developed a newfound respect for how sexy shoulders could be, and nibbling on Heda's earlobes definitely got a good reaction. She liked how the eagle shifter's athletic body felt as it writhed under her, and the way that Heda's firm breasts felt against Madison's own softer ones. But mostly, she loved the way Heda's fingers felt inside her. Yes, those felt truly wickedly good. Her own fingers felt clumsy, like those of a drunk trying to pick a complex lock. But Heda showed no real concern, her lips tantalizing Madison's neck again while her free hand did lazy circles on the bat shifter's back.

'Find what your lover likes,' Madison thought again. Well, she knew ONE thing that seemed to get Heda going. She put her lips next to her lover's ear and whispered, "That feels so good," in her best radio voice. It was everything she wanted to be in her real life, sexy and confident and just a bit naughty.

Whatever it was seemed to work on Heda as the more experienced girl moaned, then grabbed Madison's ass and held the girl close. Heda's fingers began moving with more purpose and her palm pressed lightly against Madison's clitoral area. The pleasure was so amazing that the bat shifter let out a little yip, then knew she had to be blushing.

"Like that do you?" Heda asked warmly, then more heatedly, "tell me you want it."

"Want (gasp) what?" Madison replied, her brain attempting to operate again.

"That you want me to make you cum," Heda whispered, letting her fingers do a little dance inside her friend's body, stimulating her to the core.

"I --" Madison started to say, then kicked in The Voice, "I want you to make me cum. Please?"

Heda rubbed the other girl's clit a little harder as her fingers did the walking. Madison was so hard it was like a needle trying to bury itself in Heda's hand. She could feel the girl's body shake once and her face lit up in delightful surprise. Madison's body shivered again and her mouth started making an "O" as the first tremors of orgasm rippled through her. The bat shifter's hands stopped moving for a moment as her body succumbed to the insane pleasure Heda had visited on it.

Madison just lay there on top of Heda's body, panting lightly and basking in the content afterglow of climax. Her fingers started moving lazily again, though she was not really capable of organizing their motions in her present state.

"So, was it good for you?" Heda asked, then kissed the smaller girl on the nose, then more vigorously on the lips.

"M'mazing," Madison murmured. Then part of her brain woke up. "We . . . it's not over is it? I mean you . . . I mean I --"

Heda shut her up with a kiss. "It doesn't have to be over until we want it to be. Or until you can't move anymore."

Madison's smile was shy, which Heda found immensely charming. "I'm close already, but not quite." She was curious as what was supposed to happen next. Was she supposed to . . . you know, return the favor? Heda was being maddeningly unhelpful at the moment, though Madison could tell her partner was amused. So Madison went exploring, keeping a couple of fingers in the area of Heda's smooth mound while she kissed her way down that athletic form. The standard places, namely earlobes, neck, lips, nipples, all got good reactions when explored by Madison's tongue. Nibbling on those sculpted abs was probably more fun for the bat shifter than her eagle counterpart, but Heda was not exactly complaining. And while Heda probably would not mind some tongue to pussy contact, Madison bypassed that. That part was pretty much a given, even in Madison's inexperienced mind.

"Roll over," she said softly.

"Your wish is my command," Heda replied happily, putting herself on her stomach in the soft grass while Madison did some kissing and love bites towards her tight, muscular bum.

"This thing feels like it came out of a mold," Madison said, caressing those amazing cheeks.

"Volleyball pays OFF!" Heda said, almost squealing the end of the sentence as Madison's touch found a sweet spot.

'That was an interesting reaction,' Madison thought. All she had done was slide a hand down and touched the back of Heda's knee. Madison wondered . . . she trailed her tongue down the back of one muscular leg and softly kissed the skin on the back of Heda's knee.

Heda's eyes closed in heavenly bliss almost immediately. A girl she had met in France had found this spot on her that drove her absolutely nuts. Depending on the type of stimulation, it could be quite ticklish on her or intensely stimulating. What Madison was doing fell into Category Number Two. She thrust her own hand under her thighs, her own fingers penetrating her folds while Madison exposed her Achilles heel . . . or Achilles knee, if you will.

Madison felt Heda's body moving, her upper thighs bouncing up and down. 'Is she playing with herself?' she wondered, letting one hand drift back up to Heda's amazing booty. It was definitely flexing, and she was almost mesmerized by the amazing roundness and hardness of it. Then her hand reached between the were-eagle's thighs and indeed found Heda's hand there, stroking herself with passionate zeal. Madison was actually a little jealous, but she also couldn't really do much to help without quitting what she was doing with Heda's knees. And since that was not an option, she just placed the back of her had against the back of Heda's, pressing those active finger's deeper into the girl's sex. Heda moaned in appreciation.

"Don't stop," she murmured dreamily.

Madison knew she was blushing. She felt like she had power here for one of the few times in her life. She had a much stronger shifter writhing in ecstasy, begging for her to continue. She could feel Heda's fingerings grow more and more frantic, itching for that brief, perfect moment of release. Then it arrived, and that toned body arched its hips up and its owner let out a slight gasp while her skin shivered in the balmy summer night.

"I may be kind of new at this," Madison started, her voice tinged with humor, "but I'm pretty sure that ain't normal."

"Oh just shut up," Heda replied happily. "Now that I have taken you under my wing, no pun intended, I must teach you young grasshopper that everyone has their own kinks." She rolled over, then sat up. "I intend to find yours, even if you don't know what they are yet."

Madison's heart was beating like an African drum. "And . . . and how were you planning on doing that?"

Heda pulled the other girl up to a seated position, hip-to-hip but facing opposite directions. "Lot's of practice," she purred into Madison' ear. She took the bat shifter's ear in her teeth ever so gently and tugged. Her hand pressed between Madison's thighs and onto that sinfully wet mound. Her other hand grabbed one of Madison's and guided it between Heda's legs, her pussy still sensitive from her recent climax. "Just do what I do," she said before kissing the slim girl on the mouth.

Madison was having problems making her brain fire correctly. She had Heda's tongue dancing across her teeth, experienced fingers teasing her folds apart, and her own hand apparently had developed a mind of its own. "Best --," she murmured in a brief moment between kisses, "night --" (kiss) "ever." (Long kiss).

Heda humped her hips a little against Madison's hand, successfully encouraging her date to increase her tempo. When Madison's fingers started matching Heda's movements, Heda started showing her a few tricks. The g-spot was only one target, and Heda actually liked to play a while first, even when masturbating. Sliding a finger up and down the cleft with no more than an inch of finger inside was a great way to get her motor going, not that she needed any help at this point. She convinced herself that it was just for future reference.

'I think I'm getting the hang . . . oh sweet Jesus . . . of this,' Madison thought, her body shuddering as a stray thumb rubbed the hood covering her clitoris. She had been kissing Heda for so long that she actually had to consciously remind herself to breathe sometimes, and the girl's fingers . . .oh those fingers. 'If this is her just using her fingers, just imagine what her tongue could do. No, don't imagine her tongue. Damn, too late!' Now she had an image of her companion's face between Madison's thighs. Her fingers went ballistic in response to that wet dream.

"Woah there tiger," Heda said, though only half-heartedly, "no need to get ahead of ourselves." Then a finger managed to massage her in just the right spot. "On the other hand, I see no reason to curtail your enthusiasm." She moaned, then put her own hand into overdrive. She would be damned if she came a second time before Madison did. Being shown up by a newbie would be a blow to her pride, albeit a small one.

Heda didn't need to worry. Madison was so primed for sexual release that she was brought to orgasm twice before Heda achieved release again. It didn't hurt that Madison could be brought to the verge again just by Heda licking Madison's juices off her fingers.

Madison felt her lover's sex constricting around her fingers, and she wanted to try everything that Heda had done. When the eagle shifter had been sucking cum off her fingers . . . it made Madison shudder just thinking about it. So when her fingers were coated with the sticky sweetness that was Heda's excitement, she had to taste them. The flavor was actually less pungent than she expected, but the act of cleaning it off her fingers --

"You know, I think you're going to start taking flesh off soon," came Heda's voice.

Madison realized she'd been sucking on one finger for a full minute. She blushed again, and moved to start on the second finger Since her echolocation was not on, she did not notice Heda's head moving in until their lips met.

"You're . . . uhm, pretty good at this," Madison replied after Heda's tongue removed itself from her mouth.

"I like to think I took my own training quite seriously," Heda replied, tracing Madison's lips with her thumb.

"I was wondering . . . I mean are we supposed to --" Madison was blushing to the tips of her toes by this point. "Is oral next?"

Heda burst out laughing, laying back on the soft grass, then pulled Madison down next to her. "One thing at a time," she said at last. Madison was giggling now as well, and it was a beautiful sound. "We'll save that for next time. Maybe get you trimmed a bit down there," she said, running finger over Madison's moist pubic hair. "A clean pussy makes the medicine go down. Makes me go down too."

Madison was shocked to hear this, though she was not sure why. Heda was much bolder than she was. "Next time?"

Heda helped her lover to her feet. "Oh yeah. Definitely needs to be a next time. If you're interested." It had not occurred to Heda to ask if the other girl wanted something more permanent or not. But when Madison's face lit up like a Christmas tree, she had all the answer she needed.

----------- -----------------

Back on campus . . .

----------- -----------------

The Cold flowed up narrow staircase that led to the basement of Hardin Hall, where it had been waiting. The next One always walked by here when he was done doing work late at the lab. He did not know that tonight he was walking into a glacier. The Cold saw this One walk out the swinging doors and turn the corner. Its mind was elsewhere and its thoughts oblivious. Was it thinking of warm and pleasurable company? Was it thinking of some exam or family back home? The Cold began to build. What did its kind know of family? The Cold knew what this was, and what It had to do.

1...456789