Flying Blind Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison grinned. "How do I rack up against the other g-friends?"

"I dunno. I don't think they've ever really met them. In high school, I didn't date much, and they certainly didn't meet any of the girls I met in Europe."

For some reason, that made Madison happy. Okay, so maybe Heda was only nineteen and not exactly a middle-aged spinster who needed to settle down, but it was still nice to be the first girl to meet the parents. "Of course, they only met me because they came out to see what kind of trouble you've gotten yourself into. Am I really considered 'trouble' now?"

"You have NO idea," Heda replied, kissing Madison's nose, then lips, then lips again. "Big, big trouble."

"Are you calling me fat?"

"Shut up and kiss me."

"Got it." Their lips met and --

"Ahem!" came a voice from behind them.

"Dad!" Heda shouted, then slunk down into the tube as far as she could without pushing Madison out. She had just, for the first time, been caught making out by her parents.

"Don't make me come over there," Mr. Adler said, his attempt at a stern voice almost brimming over with amusement.

Heda extended her arm. "Start paddling," she whispered.

------------- -------------------

That night . . .

------------- -------------------

Madison was tired but surprisingly chipper. Her show had gone well, with Billy and Sasha both hanging out. She had managed to get caught up on her homework too, something which had fallen not-so-surprisingly by the wayside due to other recent events. She had gotten a brief call from Mr. Hannity arranging a time for Sunday to meet with the doctor who would have the test results. That had been a slightly awkward conversation, but she was not going to let it get her down.

Even at two o'clock in the morning, the house was still somewhat active. There was some drinking going on, Peter was still up playing "Call of Duty 4," Carla and Anthony were making out in the kitchen (yuck), and Edgar was going over case files. Madison greeted everyone she saw, dropped her stuff off in her room, then headed upstairs (and upstairs again) to see if Heda was still awake.

"Hello?" she said, softly enough that she would not wake the girl if she had drifted off.

"Hey," came a groggy but warm welcome. Heda was hunkered over her laptop typing furiously away at something.

"What'cha workin' on?" Madison asked, allowing herself to be pulled into Heda's lap and kissed.

"Hmm, finally got an idea for my great American novel," the eagle-shifter replied. "I was thinking of a story where little people with hairy feet find a mysterious ring that an evil overlord wants to find to take over a placed called 'Middle Earth' and . . . What, not a good idea?"

Madison had started to laugh. "Brilliant. Maybe if the evil guy has a bunch of minions called wraiths or orcs --"

"Hey, did you read this already?" Heda said with a sigh. "Really, I've written the first paragraph like a zillion times. Everything has been done though. Ghosts, vampires, wraiths, werewolves, --"

"Were-eagles?"

"Surprisingly under represented in American literature, especially since we are the national symbol. But that would be a little bit like patting myself on the back."


"Can't have that. Seriously, you ever gonna read me some of your stuff?"

Heda covered her face. "My short stories from high school were so lame, and don't get me started on the poetry."


"Poetry? Oh you HAVE to read me some of that! Don't make me go over your head and ask your mother."

"You wouldn't dare?!" Heda picked Madison up and tossed her onto the bed and proceeded to tickle the hell out of her. Madison was completely defenseless after just a few seconds, but she was laughing so hard it didn't matter. Then Heda covered her mouth with her hand. "Shh! You'll wake the others."

"You started it," Madison muttered in reply, realizing that Heda was sitting astride the bat-shifter's midsection. A quick scan showed that Heda now had other things on her mind besides tickling. "Say something," she asked suddenly. "Poetry."

Heda actually blushed. She was used to asking Madison to speak and to use that sexy voice, but now the tides were turned. Poetry? That was a bit romantic, and romance wasn't usually her thing. But what? She remembered a poem by Robert Browning that she had always liked, and she began to recite it.

"The grey sea and the long black land;


And the yellow half-moon large and low;


And the startled little waves that leap
In fiery ringlets from their sleep,


As I gain the cove with pushing prow,


And quench its speed i' the slushy sand.



Then a mile of warm sea-scented beach;


Three fields to cross till a farm appears;


A tap at the pane, the quick sharp scratch


And blue spurt of a lighted match,


And a voice less loud, thro' its joys and fears,


Than the two hearts beating each to each! "

Over the course of the poem she undressed Madison, who in turn provided no resistance. Madison's eyes were closed and her sunglasses gone, and a look of peace had found its way to her face. Of course, that did not mean that she was not looking. When Heda's hands touched Madison's breasts, the bat shifter moaned softly and held those hands in place.

Heda loved that Madison was becoming bolder in their love-making. Once assured that Heda's hands weren't going anywhere, the bat-shifter started to unbutton her lover's jeans, pushing her hand into the gap and rubbing Heda's clit through her silk panties. Heda moved herself against that hand.

"I need to get naked," she said huskily.

"Don't let me stop you," Madison agreed. "But don't rush."

Heda grinned as she got off her bed. She took her time pulling off her shirt, leaving her bra on for the moment. She turned away when she slowly pushed her jeans down to her ankles, giving her girlfriend a front-row showing of her perfect volleyball-player's ass. She heard a whimper and glanced over her shoulder to see that Madison was pleasuring herself to the view.

'Fuck, she's sexy,' Heda thought. She took off her bra and panties, then sat on the bed. "Don't stop," she whispered. "Tell me what you're feeling. What you're thinking."


Madison flushed, but was more than game. She was so aroused she though it might actually kill her if she didn't get release soon. "I just can't imagine anyone sexier than you," she said, using the Voice that seemed to fill her girlfriend with such ardor. "I just want this to be your hand," she moaned as she penetrated her own folds with familiar fingers, "doing this to me."

"Doing what?"

"Playing with . . . with my pussy," Madison said. "Making me cum."

Heda was smiling as she began to finger herself, mimicking the movements of her lover. She lay down next to Madison, fucking herself with her fingers while caressing her lover's breasts with her tongue. She passed her lips over the nub and breathed warm air onto the areola as she went. Then her tongue circled the nipple like a snake squeezing its prey. Maybe that was not too far off.

Madison was masturbating like she had never masturbated before. Literally. She pushed up against her hand, arching her hips off of the mattress and got her fingers in a little deeper. Her breasts were so alive that her skin ached, and all she could think was that she wanted to be devoured whole. "I want you so bad."

"I want you to cum first," Heda whispered, then sucked on Madison's tits for another few seconds. "Then I've got a surprise for you."

"I like surprises from you," Madison said, then blushed again. She sounded so corny.

"Then hurry up and cum already." She watched Madison's fingers in a flurry of movement help her drift towards climax, and she smiled as she saw her lover fighting to avoid making the --

"Squeak!" Madison came, the dull throbbing pleasure echoing through every part of her frame.

"Gods, I love that sound," Heda whispered, putting her mouth against her lover's and drawing the breath from her until Madison sunk back to the bedspread. She started to get up to retrieve her surprise, but Madison held her fast.

"Your turn. I want to watch you."

Heda felt so warm inside whenever that Voice was heard, but this was even more stimulating than usual. Those milky eyes, once disconcerting, were pointed in Heda's direction and that face was so enthused. So Heda knelt on the bed, one hand penetrating her folds while the other rubbed circles around her clitoral hood, then touching that hard nub ever so gently.

Madison was memorizing every inch of that fantastic body. Heda's abs were rippling under the skin, and her firm breasts bouncing slightly as her body bounced and her chest heaved. Her eyes were closed and mouth parted with that goofy smile of someone who was really enjoying what she was doing. Madison could almost sense the vibrations in Heda's body when the girl orgasmed, and she could certainly see the satisfaction on her lover's face. Madison wanted to tell her how beautiful she was, but she was cut off with a kiss.

"Now no peeking," Heda muttered. "Is the echolocation off?"

Madison nodded, curious but still willing to play. The world went flat again, just her, the darkness, and the sweaty bed coverings beneath her back. She heard the door to the mini-fridge being opened.

"Is this really the time for a snack?" she whined plaintively.

"Most definitely," Heda said, settling back onto the bed.

Madison briefly heard a "shhh"ing noise before something light and cool coated one of her nipples. Then Heda's mouth found its way there, gobbling up the substance while also smearing it over the rest of the breast flesh.

"What is . . . oh my!" Madison murmured happily as Heda voraciously devoured both nipples in a similar fashion, moving from one to the other and back again.

"Whipped cream," Heda replied at last, "is every girl's friend."

With echolocation back on, Madison grabbed the can. "My turn." She rolled Heda onto her back and, in a moment of pure genius, created a giant "Y" with the two upper branches covering Heda's nipples and then letting the trunk trail all the way down to the woman's wet sex.

"Oh you're good," Heda said as Madison returned the oral breast play, licking and sucking every last bit of the treat from Heda's tits.

"I have an excellent teacher," Madison replied, working her mouth down Heda's chest to those amazing abs. She stopped to spread the cream all over that six-pack, then set her tongue back to work. She traced every line, every muscle, and spent some time toying with the girl's bellybutton.

"Next time, I'm bringing chocolate syrup," Heda chuckled, then groaned as Madison worked her way south of the border.

"Good thing that sex burns calories," Madison replied just before parting Heda's sex and sending her tongue straight to her lover's core. She loved this part of coupling. There was an intimacy to it, but also a sense of power. For a moment, she existed to pleasure her partner, and Heda existed to be pleasured. Soon, they would probably switch roles, but for now Madison had the power to provide pleasure.

She took breaks every now and then to spread a little more sweet topping on Heda's pussy before consuming everything in front of her. She pushed two fingers in, curling them upward while her mouth feasted on clitoral goodness. Within a few minutes, Heda began bucking against Madison's face, letting out a few quick gasps to let Madison know that a climax was on its way. The bat-shifter was expecting it, drinking Heda in and licking her clean of cum, whipped, cream, and anything else she could find.

"Told you that you'd like the surprise," Heda chuckled, then moaned as her sensitive clit got one final tongue lash before Madison left it alone. For a while. "Gimme the damn can."

Madison did, then scanned on as Heda coated her stomach and chest with the stuff, then quickly pulled Madison on top of her, receiving a surprised but delighted squeak in the process.

"I love that noise," Heda said as their slick bodies pressed against one another.

"You know, I'm sure this isn't exactly sanitary," Madison said. But the sensation of their two bodies rubbing against each other while so incredibly slick was . . . hot! Heda put some cream in one hand, then thrust that hand between their bodies and went after Madison's pussy with a vengeance. The bat-shifter began to groan, but Heda's mouth quickly overcame hers, once again trapping all of Madison's sounds of pleasure.

This was how things went for . . . well, neither of them were really keeping track of time at that point. Slick bodies ground against each other and hands pleasured their partner's sex. They rolled over time and again, not really caring who was on top but certainly enjoying making a mess of the bed. By the time Madison came, the whipped cream had gotten into pretty much everything, but neither girl was complaining. Actually, all Madison could do was let out little squeaks of pleasure, each sound rippling through Heda's body and pooling around her heart.

Madison smiled. "I think I'm full."

Heda laughed. "I think we need to shower. Then sleep." She looked around at her sheets. "And maybe we should go to your room."

----------- ------------------

The next day . . .

----------- ------------------

Heda had a Sunday game, Billy was covering at the station, and Edgar was taking his parents back to the airport. So somehow, Madison found herself being driven to the hospital to meet with Mr. Hannity by Joanna. Joanna's driving skills were a bit lax. Madison actually had to turn of her echolocation because she was getting motion sickness for the first time in her life.

"Oh, you're just being a baby," Joanna said as she pulled into a visitor's parking spot.

The passenger fumbled with the door handles and manually ejected herself from the vehicle. "That's what flying in a hurricane must feel like," she said as she steadied herself on wonderful, solid pavement.

"See if I ever give you a ride again?"

"Is that a promise?" Madison was still trembling a bit, but it was not about the driving anymore.

"Hey, I'll be right here if you need me."

"You really shouldn't stay here alone, especially not with a kidnapper on the loose. Go home. I'll catch a cab afterward."

"Hell no. You driving home with a cabbie isn't any safer than me just waiting. I'll sit inside next to a nice security guard."

"I'm not sure that your driving is any safer than a kidnapper."

Joanna stuck her tongue out at the back of Madison's head.

"I saw that."

"Cheating bat girl." The curvaceous blond escorted Madison into the building. She sat down in the lobby in plain sight of the front desk and watched as Madison made her way to the elevator. And then into the elevator. And then back out again. Then she had to hit the button and wait for the next elevator, which she watched come and go. Joanna sighed, stood up, walked over, and shoved Madison into the next available car.

"You bi--" Madison yelped as the doors closed behind her. She tried hard to compose herself, quite aware that she was being stared at by the other passengers. 'You can do this. It's going to come back negative and then I can go back to my life. Just a few more minutes.'

"Miss Sloan." Mr. Hannity stepped out of the door leading to the doctor's office. "Did you have any difficulty . . . uhm, finding the place?"

"No, I've been here before," Madison said. "Unless that was a really cheap blind joke, in which case you can kiss my --"

"No, absolutely not. Honestly, I just didn't know what else to say."

"Let's let the doctor do the talking." She walked into the office, waited for Mr. Hannity to close the door behind her, then sat down.

"Thank you both for coming," Doctor Callous said. "First, let me explain how the process works --"

"Sir, I really, really don't care how the process works," Madison said plaintively. "I just want to get this over with."

"Just a moment," William said, then turned to his young companion. "I want you to know that no matter what, I intend to see that Alvin is punished for what he has done. And I do not need the test to know this is no farce nor game. You are my --"

"You don't know that!" Madison said, getting to her feet.

"Actually, yes we do," Doctor Callous said as calmly and gently as possible. "Everything lines up, and the markers don't lie."

Madison did not want to cry, but she knew she was close. "No, check again."

"Madison, is this really so bad?" Mr. Hannity asked.

"Miss Sloan, we checked three times, using both blood and hair. One false positive would have been possible, but three? No. I can say with absolute certainty that Mr. William Hannity is your father."

"You can't know that! Know something else," she said, her tears creeping into her voice as well as her eyes.

"Madison, please?"

She turned and looked at the man whose name held only dread for her. He sounded genuinely distressed. What did he have to be upset about? It was not Madison Sloan who had made his son's life a living hell. It was not Madison Sloan who showed up twenty years too late. Or maybe it was?

"You've been nice to muh . . . me," Madison stuttered, "but I don't know what you're expecting of me. I'm serious. I'll sign anything you want that says I don't want your money or --"

"But I WANT you to have it!" Mr. Hannity said, getting down on his knees in front of her. "Because I don't know what else to give you. Almost 21 years I've thought you were dead. And no matter what they say, you don't get over losing your child."

"You didn't lose me. Your wife gave . . . she gave me away. She didn't care if I found a good home or a home at all, as long as I was gone. I made my own life and, as pathetic as its been at times, its mine."

"Let me be part of it," William begged. "Let Morgan and Timothy have their sister back."

"They don't even know I exist," Madison replied, wanting badly to curl up in a ball and disappear. "They don't ever have to know. Just promise to keep Alvin away from me, and we can all just --"

"No, we can't just pretend this never happened," Mr. Hannity said, standing up and beginning to pace. "Not now. You are my blood and my firstborn, and you never should have been taken away. And --" He paused when a ruckus erupted outside in the hallway shortly before Alvin Hannity came barging in, followed in short order by his mother Meghan.

"Dad, you can't --" he started to say, then saw Madison sitting there. They look he gave her . . . oh, that look. Madison began to realize that she had actually underestimated his hatred for her.

"William, please listen to reason. You can't possibly be thinking --"

All other conversation fell by the wayside when Alvin reared his fist back to punch Madison's lights out. Suddenly, Joanna charged into the room as well, her hair mussed, her eye blackened, and her face contorted into an ugly anger that simply did not belong there. She started to pummel the back of Alvin's head, but was sent flying into the wall by a backhand.

William Hannity moved with alarming speed, grabbing his son by the neck and hurling him all the way across the room and into the far wall.

Meghan Hannity was glaring at Madison now with an expression so vile that Madison had no name for it. "Look at what you've done, you little . . . thing! I should have drowned you instead of --" This was not the day apparently for completing sentences, as Meghan Hannity was cut off by a swift and powerful kick to the chest by Madison. The young woman then brought a knee up into Mrs. Hannity's stomach, just like Sasha and Heda has shown her, she swung left and right hooks to opposite sides of the woman's head.

"Dad, you can't do this," Alvin groaned from his position on top of Doctor Callous's filing cabinet.

William Hannity spun around, looked at the boy and said quite clearly, "You are no son of mine. And you," he continued, looking at his recently pummeled wife, "might want to go stay with your mother. My attorneys will be in touch soon enough." He managed to restrain Madison from beating up on his wife and further before security arrived. He helped Joanna to her feet, and then they all got their turns talking to the police.