FOC - Uleni's Gamble 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole sighed in relief as they reached the border. They were heading back to the palace and the rooms they had there, given to Justin to use for life when he first went to the palace. There would be time in the morning to make preparations and whatever Justin wanted to do.

It would be good to sleep, they had been up for a couple of days and travelling hard, literally staying awake off of Justin's power of restoration. None of them were sure how long it would take Riese to gather his army, so they had hurried back. It was close to sundown, so they all decided it could wait until morning. They may have felt alert, but their bodies still needed sleep to remain healthy.

She was kind of excited too, she hoped when her father had accepted her back in the family that meant he would treat her like an adult. She would find out soon...

-----------

Sally didn't doubt for a second Justin would get them through this. The afternoon had gone badly, but they were woefully unprepared for the power that was given to Riese. She was confident whatever Justin's ideas were, it would help.

After dinner she was a bit tired, but it was her turn tonight, and she hadn't really gotten a chance to just spend time with Justin at all, so she figured at the very least they could spend some time together. She grabbed his hand and led him to the smaller second bedroom in their visitor suite.

Planning for war could wait until morning.

Just talking for a while was her plan, but that quickly changed as Justin pulled her in and kissed her until she was breathless. She loved the feel of his strong arms around her, holding her as she just fell into him, melding her body against his. She felt safe and loved.

She smiled and looked up into his eyes when the kiss broke, "I've missed talking to you the last day or two."

He smiled and said with a sigh, "Me too, I'll be happy when we can take another shot at settling down," he grinned, "I missed more than that too."

She moaned and ran her fingers through his hair as he started to tease her neck and earlobes with his lips while undressing her.

She whispered, "What else did you miss?"

He picked her up and carried her to the bed, stripping before he joined her in it.

He kissed her softly, "Lots of things..."

She grinned, "Like what?" she laughed teasingly.

He kissed her lips and said, "Your soft silky lips for one, and the sounds of pleasure I can draw from them," he winked and said, "Let me just show you the other parts with my lips."

She gasped in pleasure as he took a nipple into his hot mouth, sucking hard with his lips while he kneaded the bottom of her breasts with his fingertips. Then she felt the cold air hit her now hard wet nipple as his lips locked around her second.

She smiled as shots of pleasure reached her core and said sultrily, "Anything else?"

He started to kiss his way down her stomach, her whole body tingling in pleasure and anticipation. She wanted it so bad, just a little lower as he kissed right above her moist lips, but he passed by her core to her disappointment and started to kiss and lick her inner thigh, and all around her center without touching it, dragging out her need, teasing her.

He licked down her lips once softly, then bit her inner thigh, drawing gasp from her lips. She felt his hands slide under her body and start massaging and separating her ass cheeks as he took a second lick. Her heart was racing, she tweaked her own nipples and twisted them a bit.

"Please, lick my pussy," she begged as she arched her back and pushed up.

"Goddess yes, just like that!" she screamed out when she felt him separate her lips with fingertips and started flicking her clit, and digging deep inside of her with his tongue.

She felt him moving, his stomach grazing her hardened nipples, his long fleshy pole hung above her head as he straddled her. She licked her lips unconsciously as she saw the precum on his tip. She felt him gasp into her as she wrapped her lips around his tip and swirled her tongue around the head. She couldn't help but arch her back and grind up against his face at the taste of him.

She grabbed his base and pulled him down, sucking him in hard until his tip touched her throat. They had never done this position with him on top, and she was a little worried about controlling the pace at first, but he followed the subtle pressure of her hand as he started to slide in and out of her mouth. She moaned and sucked, enjoying the feel of his pleasure running along her tongue.

Her body coiling in pleasure, exploded without warning, her cries of ecstasy blocked by Justin's pleasure as he continued to use her mouth. She loved it, trying to adjust her head and relax her throat she started to take him in farther, her own body coming down from bliss, but rising as well, as his tongue continued to pleasure her sex.

She had to swallow every few seconds as his precum and her saliva mixed at the back of her throat, she tried to time it so her throat tightened and massaged his head as he entered her. She felt satisfaction as she felt him expand in her mouth, stretching her full lips out, as he started to pump his seed she swallowed with each spurt against the back of her throat.

She ground her sex up against his face as his taste and his tongue threw her over the edge again. She was breathing hard and fast as he moved off of her, and lay beside her. They kissed, and she made a noise of approval at tasting herself on him.

She said with a wide smile, "Is that all you missed?"

He smiled back and said, "No, but I can kiss that sweet ass of yours in a few minutes. When I recover."

She snorted and shook her head.

He said in a serious tone, "There is one thing I want but don't have yet..."

She said, "What's that?"

He took her hand and kissed her softly, "You as my mate. I love you Sally, and want us to stay together for life. Will you be my mate and bear my children?"

She should have seen it coming, but not so much at all.

She kissed him back hard and passionately, finally ending the kiss to say fervently, "Yes, I'd love to be your mate."

She felt her magic reach out to his, and bond together. Her body tingled and she smiled brightly.

"Let's get started on that child thing shall we?" she asked with an arched brow.

He shook his head, "Have to do something else first."

She asked, "What?"

He winked at her and started crawling back down her body, "I'm not sure you believed me, how much I missed your perfectly round, supple, and sexy ass. I'm afraid that means I have to worship it for a while."

She snickered when he turned her on her stomach, she gasped though, when she felt his lips kiss between her ass cheeks. He had never done that before, and she had assumed he was joking. Then he licked her down her crack while kneading her ass cheeks and pulling them apart.

She thought that felt weird, but good. When his tongue started to play with her puckered star, and she felt two fingers enter her warm and ready core, she gasped in pleasure at the combined feelings, and stopped thinking altogether as her mate pleasured her...