Focus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie then threw herself onto her bed, lying on her back with her chest still thrust out, her firm breasts sinking into her body only slightly. She ran her hands over her tummy, then down her half undone jeans, slipping below the waist with one hand while further unzipping them with the other.

Molly followed her, still taking pictures, still silent. The women made eye contact only briefly, but in that moment they both knew what was happening, and their intentions were revealed. Molly was beyond reluctant, but she was also too intrigued to deny herself this experience and whatever it might become. Katie was hungry and horny, and she knew she was winning this game.

Katie slid her jeans off slowly, showing off her long, perfect thighs. When the jeans finally sunk to the floor, her legs looked as smooth as the white silk panties she wore. Those panties were the only clothing she now wore besides her anklet socks, and her body simply radiated sex as she coiled and stretched on the bed. She raised her legs, revealing her lower buttocks, then hugged her knees to her chest and crossed her ankles over her crotch. Molly snapped away.

After several pictures were taken of her in this position, Katie smiled big. "My turn." Molly looked even more stunned, if that was possible. "How am I ever going to learn," Katie continued, "If I never get behind the camera?"

Molly knew what this meant, and the fear registered clearly on her face. And yet, though shaking, she stepped forward, leaned over Katie on the bed and extended her arm to hand her the camera, her mouth open to say something...

Katie snatched the camera and wrapped her legs around Molly's back in the same instant, locking her in place, though Molly's instinctive attempt to free herself was half-hearted, at best. Katie ground her crotch against Molly's, tightening her thighs around Molly's ass and locking her ankles to further secure her. Still trying to appear unwilling, Molly placed her hands on Katie's naked midriff and made a weak attempt at pushing herself away.

Despite how pathetic her escape attempts were, Molly looked genuinely concerned now. She was losing control, not of the situation, but of herself. Finally she found her voice again and used it authoritatively.

"Ok," she boomed, louder than she'd wanted to be. "That's not a bad idea. You should get used to the camera. So you can...you can take pictures of me...and we'll see how you did in a minute."

Katie tried to hide her smile. Poor Molly was so transparent. For years, Katie had always been the submissive, asking Molly questions and looking to her for advice, while Molly was the dominant one, giving the answers and always appearing calm and in control. Now Molly was quivering and her confidence had been so shaken she could barely speak, and Katie felt like a big jungle cat toying with her prey just before the kill.

Katie released Molly. Molly stepped back, took a bland pose by the desk, and waited. Katie rose from the bed, making sure not to conceal her breasts as she brought the camera to her face--but not to her eye. She snapped a picture.

"You can do better than that," Katie grinned.

But Molly didn't seem so sure. As the seconds ticked by, she looked more and more terrified.

"I don't think I can do this," she said, her voice barely a whisper. Her tone suggested this was not part of the game.

Katie didn't panic. "Nothing's happening," Katie said, her voice reassuring. "All I want to do is take pictures. We're just two girls taking pictures of each other to impress the boys. And like you said. We're not seeing anything we haven't seen before."

Molly nodded, trying to convince herself. She swallowed hard.

"Now take off your shirt. You're wearing a bra, right?"

Molly nodded again, then tried to straighten up her posture with confidence. She unbuttoned her shirt, starting from the bottom, each button seeming to take forever. Katie snapped pictures the whole time, though her eyes never once looked through the camera.

"Yeah, like that," Katie said. And when the buttons were done, "Now open your shirt. Show the camera what you're hiding."

Molly opened her shirt, revealing her huge, fantastic breasts nearly bursting out of a black bra--the same bra that she had been wearing in the afternoon.

"Take your shirt off," Katie ordered. "I need to see the light on your skin."

Molly obeyed. She then stroked her cleavage, trying to look calm again, but her hand was shaking.

"Remove your bra."

Molly's reply came so fast, it was as though she'd wanted to say it for ten minutes.

"I think we've done enough for tonight."

She was trying to back out, but Katie knew she wasn't going anywhere. She approached Molly until they were face to camera to face. Molly didn't move away, but she didn't move closer, either. So Katie took her free hand and went behind Molly's back, found the clasp of her bra, fumbled for a second or two, and then watched at as the tight grip the garment had on Molly's chest suddenly went slack. As she moved her hand back to Molly's front, the bra sunk lower until it was resting only on her erect nipples, her areola pink and obvious against her white skin. She had very distinct tan lines, which seemed to make her breasts appear even larger and were more eye-catching. Katie gave the bra a gentle tug, and it came down, Molly's breasts finally fully naked before her. Memories of that afternoon, when Katie had first seen this magnificent chest, came back to both of them.

Katie snapped a picture.

"I'm not...gay," Molly whispered in a shaky voice. "We shouldn't..."

"Just pictures," Katie reassured her. "This is all just an act."

Katie moved her mouth up to Molly's and parted her lips. Molly didn't move until the last second when she opened her mouth to accept the kiss. Except it wasn't a kiss. Katie stopped, keeping her promise that this would only be pictures, and with their lips in the position of a full mouth kiss but still centimeters away from actually touching, she brought the camera up and snapped a picture of it.

At the sound, both women melted a little, their bodies pushing together only slightly, but the kiss never happened. All that touched was their breath on each other's lips.

Katie moved down, putting her lips so close but not close enough on Molly's neck and upper chest, kissing her not with her lips, but with her breath, and snapping pictures each time. Molly took deep breaths, fighting the physical urge to push herself against Katie's mouth, but welcoming the flood between her legs as she grew increasingly aroused with every second that went by.

Molly looked down when Katie reached her breasts and watched as the young woman stuck out her tongue. Katie put the tip of her tongue so close to Molly's nipple that she could actually feel the body heat, and yet Katie never touched her. She snapped a picture. Molly took a deep breath and her whole body stiffened.

Katie suddenly jumped up, lashing out at Molly's face with that tongue, though never making contact. She phantom licked Molly's mouth, took a picture, did the same to her cheek, took a picture, and then she handed off the camera back to Molly. Her hands free, Katie put them behind Molly, rested them on the desk, and brought her small, strong tits right up to Molly's large, softer ones. Katie continued to fake lick Molly's face and neck while pretending to rub her breasts against Molly's, though the women's chests only brushed twice accidentally, but the effect it had was magnificent. A pulsing, numbing pleasure rolled through their breasts with the faint contacts, a sensation that tickled their spines.

"You okay with that camera?" Katie asked when she saw that Molly wasn't taking pictures.

Molly just nodded, then went to work, taking photos of their breasts almost touching, as well as shots of Katie just barely not lathering her with passionate licks and kisses.

Katie rose up again, straining on her tip toes so as to bring her chest up toward Molly's face. Molly recognized the intention and pretended to suck and kiss Katie's breasts, taking pictures of the area. She wrapped her lips around the ends of Katie's pointy tits, but never closed on them. Her mouth watered, and Katie's skin even dampened from the moisture in Molly's breath.

Katie took back the camera.

"Take off your clothes." She couldn't think of a more sexy way to say it.

Molly shrugged off the bra that still hung loosely from her shoulders, then stepped away from the desk and unfastened her pants. As Katie photo documented it, Molly removed her pants, bringing her big but exceptionally beautiful and sculpted ass into the bedroom's red light. She wore a pair of skimpy black panties that bulged from the thick muff below it. Katie, who had always kept her pussy closely trimmed, was instantly excited about seeing this.

"That's quite a bush you have there," she said. She was going to ask to see it, but thought better of it and instead simply dropped to her knees beside Molly.

Katie began faking kisses along the side of Molly's ass, then faking them on Molly's ass. But what wasn't fake was when Katie gripped the waist of Molly's panties and tugged at them as she snapped pictures, pulling them down slowly with one hand. Molly turned, presenting Katie with her ass and hiding her pussy, but Katie knew it was only a matter of time.

At last the panties gave way and dropped to Molly's ankles, leaving her completely naked before the camera and Katie's eyes. Katie faked a few more kisses and licks on Molly's naked ass, taking extra time to inhale her thick, sexual aroma, and then moved around her until she was face to face with Molly's muff. The hair was thick and curly and blonde, and Katie put her face so close to it that she could feel its warmth and smell nothing but feminine arousal. She opened her mouth as if to take a bite of this dessert, snapped a picture, and then pretended to lick the pussy full on and took another.

Above, Molly groaned.

"I want to see yours. I, I mean, I want to take a picture of yours..."

Katie stood up, gave Molly the camera, and pulled off her panties. Her very trim bush made it easy to see the cleft of her pussy, which excited Molly so much that she grew weak and dizzy and had to sit on the bed. Katie climbed on the bed with her, lying on her back, spreading her legs and putting a palm over her clit. When Katie touched herself, she almost came. She pulled her hand away.

"Come on," she said. "Take my picture."

Molly was no less nervous, but her sexual need was making her bolder. She got on all fours on the bed and leaned down toward Katie's crotch, studying it with her eyes while taking pictures of it over and over. She was so hungry that she salivated enough to have to swallow four times before finally getting close enough to lick Katie there. But she didn't. Molly stopped right before putting her nose and lips to Katie's flesh. She felt and smelled the girl's heat, but did nothing more than take a picture. And another.

But then a curious thing happened. As Molly looked at Katie's cute little pussy, growing wet before her very eyes, she noticed Katie's breathing had tripled in speed, and her body was thrashing with increased power each second. And then Molly saw Katie's clit, and she realized her own deep breaths, heavy with arousal, were pushing and tickling Katie's clitoris. Without even touching her, Molly was giving this girl an orgasm.

She didn't even need to think about her next move. Molly knew if it worked for Katie, it would work for her, too. She swung her body around and positioned herself so she and Katie were in a 69. She knew this was the right thing to do because of the loud moan or pleasure she got from Katie when she lowered her muff towards her face. But keeping with the evening, Molly did not lower her pussy enough to be touched, though her breasts were too big to avoid resting their weight on Katie's abdomen. Instead, she put herself in position to be breathed on, not eaten, and soon she felt the same tickle on her clit, despite the fact that it was buried in her blonde fur.

"Take a picture!" Katie cried out, further along toward her climax than Molly was. "I want a picture of you eating me."

And at that, Molly not only took a picture, but she went at Katie's pussy with such vigor that it was amazing that she didn't actually touch the girl. The movements themselves were so sexual and needful as she pretended to munch the little cunt that they brought Molly right up to speed in the race to orgasm. Below, Katie was doing the same, and if it was hard for Molly not to give in, it was absolute torture for Katie to hold back.

But hold back they did, until a crashing tidal wave of orgasm swept over both of them at once, Katie crying out first, and then Molly following once she knew it was okay to let herself go. The women bucked and thrashed, and to keep themselves from diving in each other's pussies, they were forced to hold onto each other's thighs to keep themselves as stable as possible. Katie screamed and growled so loud and with such emotion that she sounded like she was in pain, though the truth was far from that. Molly sounded as if she'd just experienced a climax for the first time after 40 years of build up. The women could only hope that Katie's neighbors were too unimaginative to figure out what was going on, because there was no way they wouldn't have heard it.

When the orgasms died down, Molly and Katie had no choice but to rest their bodies, despite the fact that it meant breaking the code they had been so careful to follow. They collapsed onto each other, their breasts pressing against each other's bellies. Molly's thighs were suddenly as weak as rubber, and so she had to rest her sopping wet pussy on Katie's face. Katie, not wanting to break the trust, politely turned her head, but that didn't keep her from immensely enjoying the feel of the wet, hairy bush against her skin. At the other end, Katie rested her crotch on Molly's face, but Molly let it fall right where it lay, which was on her chin, with her nose tucked between Katie's silky thighs.

After a few second, Molly felt the camera on the mattress beside her. She picked it up and snapped a picture of Katie's cunt using her face as a pillow. Then she laid it down, felt Katie pick it up off the mattress, and heard a click. It was quite a turn on for Molly to know that there now existed a picture of her bushy pussy burying a beautiful young girl's face.

Getting up and dressed again wasn't as nearly as pleasurable. Katie wanted to say something, but each time she thought of a coherent string of words, she worried about how Molly would take them. They ended up parting in awkward silence, with Molly exiting with such speed that she forgot to take her coat. Katie was a little thankful for that, because it gave her a reason to talk to Molly when she came for her next mail delivery. Maybe they could straighten something out.

Katie was taking the coat to her room, wanting to keep it hidden from her parents, when she heard a click on the floor. She looked down and saw a shiny black thing. She picked it up: a memory stick. Katie felt a thrill rise through her. So Molly had brought the pictures of herself. She faked forgetting them so she could try the role-playing scenario! As much as Katie wanted to consider what this meant, however, there were more pressing matters... She had to get her ass to her computer and check out these pictures!

Funny thing, though. Katie was about a third of the way through Molly's personal pics when she realized that her digital camera--the camera they'd been using tonight--was suspiciously missing...

*

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Katie, check out 'Sibling Secrets', and 'Flash'.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Molly, check out 'Picture Window', 'Delivery From Molly', Molly's Treat', 'Molly's Facial', and 'Flash'.

12