Follow-Up with Doctor Wells

Story Info
Doctor Wells has a new assistant.
6.7k words
4.44
111.8k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a sequel to an earlier story "An Appointment with Doctor Wells," which should be read first for full effect. It is a work of pure fantasy, which depicts explicit, somewhat kinky, sex between consenting adults. Themes include F/M domination, CFNM, humiliation, male masturbation and F/M anal penetration. If any of this subject matter does not appeal to you, or offends you in any way, please do not read further. If you like my story, please feel free to rate and comment. Your feedback will help, and in some small measure validate the effort I put into writing these stories.

When Gary Neal and his wife Theresa finished their heated fantasy "doctor" session, she had told him to make a follow-up appointment in a week. After the incredible intensity of that role play, the promised "follow-up" dominated his thoughts. He didn't know if the experience could live up to the last time, but he was dying to find out.

Five days later, Theresa's parents called her with a family emergency. Her younger brother had been in a serious accident; he was in intensive care and the prognosis was not good. She made hurried arrangements to visit him in the hospital, expecting the worst but hoping for the best. Soon after her arrival her brother had taken a turn for the better and now, two weeks later, he was able to return to his parents' home.

Before she left, Theresa had made Gary promise not to touch himself while she was gone. She told him she wanted him to save it all up for her return and promised to make his sacrifice worthwhile. It wasn't long before Gary started regretting his promise. His and Theresa's very active sex life, coupled with his secret 2-3 times a week masturbation routine, had Gary accustomed to nearly daily climaxes. After a week he started to become uncomfortable. After ten days, his full testicles started to ache.

Gary had not gone so long without release since he "discovered" masturbation as a teenager. Now that it had been nearly three weeks since his last ejaculation, he was walking around in a perpetual state of horniness. Every time his thoughts weren't otherwise occupied, they strayed back to "Doctor Wells." He couldn't understand how he could be so humiliated, yet so turned on at the same time. He couldn't believe his wife had gotten him to stand naked while she was fully clothed, masturbating as she watched and teased him about his smallish penis. He thought about how embarrassed he was when she bent him over the table to take his temperature with a rectal thermometer, how good it felt as she performed a rectal "examination," massaging his prostate with first one, and then two fingers. He obsessed over the intimacy and intensity he had felt when "Doctor Wells" gently took his anal cherry with her strap-on cock, before spanking his ass cheeks and slamming her cock deep into him, resulting in an earth-shattering climax as she made him jerk off under her pounding, then slipped back into her cold, professional demeanor to end the session. His already normally frequent erections became increasingly persistent. They seemed to be nearly constant for the past three days. Still, he managed to keep the promise he made not to masturbate while she was gone.

Today, finally, Theresa was returning from her family's home, and Gary was looking forward to getting some desperately-needed relief. Knowing that Theresa should be home by early afternoon, Gary finished up the work on his desk and begged off early, claiming he was feeling under the weather, and hurried home for some quality time with his wife.

As expected, Gary found Theresa's car already in the driveway when he arrived. Coming in the front door, Gary hung up his jacket and loosened his tie as he walked toward the living room, calling out to Theresa that he was home. As he entered the living room, he was surprised to see that sitting on the sofa facing the front door was the next door neighbor's daughter, Kelly Thomas.

Kelly's parents bought the house next door the year after Gary and Theresa moved in. Kelly was an energetic little girl, not quite tomboyish and about six years old when she first came to the neighborhood. Since then, she outgrew her tomboy phase and grew into a petite, almost elfin, young woman of 19. Her teenage growth spurt stopped right at five feet tall. Gary guessed she weighed all of about 105 pounds fully dressed. She couldn't be described as voluptuous by any stretch of the imagination. She had narrow hips and a tiny, slightly rounded bottom. Her breasts, while noticeable in the snug-fitting T-shirts she favored, were on the small side, probably barely filling out an A-cup. She wore her raven hair slightly longer than shoulder length, and usually pulled back into a short pony tail.

Tim and Gail Thomas got a late start on their family. They were about 40 years old when Kelly was born. They were good, caring parents, but she sometimes had a little trouble relating to them due to the extreme age difference. When she entered adolescence, Kelly struck up a close friendship with Gary's wife, and Theresa had become more or less her best friend and surrogate big sister. Theresa was Kelly's closest confidante. While other teenaged girls tended to share their secrets with friends their own age, Kelly appreciated Theresa's more mature advice and shared everything that happened in her life. After Kelly and Theresa started spending so much time together Gary had watched the neighbor girl bloom from a skinny little girl into the attractive, pixie-like young adult she has become. Kelly would probably never be conventionally beautiful. If Gary had to describe her in one word, that word would be "cute," but not in a patronizing sense at all. Kelly was probably the cutest girl Gary had ever seen – the object of many a teenage boy's lust and their girlfriends' scorn.

Gary and Theresa had the only swimming pool in the neighborhood. Since Kelly and Theresa were such close friends, Kelly was naturally welcome to use their pool any time. When the adolescent Kelly started developing, she stopped wearing one-piece bathing suits, opting for bikini tops and boy short bottoms. She started spending most of her summers in their back yard, and lately spent as much time sunning herself on the deck as she did swimming, but nevertheless she never seemed to tan. Her skin stayed the same smooth ivory shade; the only thing she picked up for her hours of effort was a few light freckles across the bridge of her nose and the top of her chest. The overall effect made her even cuter, if that was possible. When Kelly was lounging in the sun by the pool, Gary had to continuously remind himself that she was his neighbor's kid, 16 years his junior, and that he was a happily married man. Of course that didn't keep his gaze from lingering on her lithe, young frame or his cock from stirring at the sight.

"Are you all right, Mr. Neal?" Kelly asked, startling Gary out of his reverie. Lost in his unexpected lustful thoughts about the girl, he hadn't realized she was speaking to him.

"I'm sorry, Kelly," Gary answered. "My mind was somewhere else for a minute." Not that he'd admit that somewhere else was fantasizing about the cute young lady in her bikini. "I wasn't expecting company this afternoon."

"When I saw Theresa's car in the driveway I couldn't wait to come over," she said. "I've missed having my best friend around for the past two weeks, and I just have to tell her all about my new classes."

Kelly had just started classes at the local community college. Having a good head on her shoulders and following advice from Theresa, she realized taking her first two years of classes there and living at home would still give her a good start on her degree program and save her parents a fortune in tuition, room and board at a time when they were trying hard to save for their impending retirement.

Gary resigned himself to the fact that his too long-delayed release would have to wait a bit longer, as his young neighbor caught Theresa up on the happenings in her life. "What classes are you taking?" he asked, forcing himself to be polite despite his disappointment.

"I'm in the pre-nursing program," she answered. "They have a really good one there, and I even get to do practical classes at the hospital later."

The unexpected answer surprised Gary, and his mind immediately returned to the game of "doctor" he and Theresa had played out almost three weeks earlier. The memory caused his neglected cock to stir in his pants. He needed to get out of the room before his erection became too obvious and embarrassed both him and the girl.

"Where's Theresa now?" he asked.

"I think she's in the dining room. She said she had something to take care of," she answered with a sly grin.

"I'll just pop in there and say hi, and leave you girls to catch up then," Gary answered. "I guess I'll see you later," he said, hurrying to make his escape before his rapidly developing erection could betray him.

When he walked into the dining room he was shocked to find "Doctor Wells' office" set up just as it had been three weeks earlier, and Theresa once again dressed in her medical scrubs and lab coat.

"Mr. Neal," she greeted him, standing and extending her right hand to shake. "I was beginning to wonder if you had forgotten our appointment."

"Are you crazy, Theresa?" he asked, incredulous. "In case you've forgotten, Kelly is in the living room waiting to catch you up on all her gossip from the last two weeks."

"Don't worry about Kelly," she answered. "She's a big girl and she knows we have some catching up of our own to do. I'm sure she'll let herself out, and she and I can catch up later."

Gary wasn't so confident, but seeing his wife in her fantasy outfit quickly got him thinking with the wrong head.

Theresa quickly slipped back into her "Doctor Wells" character. "Since you're so late for your appointment," she said "I'll stay here while you undress if you don't mind. I trust you'll be more punctual in the future."

"I'm sorry Doctor," Gary answered. "I tried to arrive early, but I was held up unexpectedly at the last minute," slipping in a subtle reminder that their neighbor Kelly had slowed him down and might still accidentally walk in on them.

"I'm willing to forgive you this time," she said, "but in the future if you waste my time I'm afraid I can't let it slide without consequences. Now if you'll please remove your clothes we can get your vitals. You can leave your underpants on for now."

Gary removed his shirt, tie and t-shirt, folded them neatly and laid them on the sideboard. He then took off his shoes and socks. Finally, he stood in front of his impatient wife in just his trousers and underwear. After three weeks apart he was overwhelmed with emotion at seeing her. He longed to wrap her in his arms, kiss and caress her and tell her how much he missed her. His need to shower her with tender affection even eclipsed his pent-up desire for sexual release.

"Mr. Neal," I don't have all day. Please stop wasting my time and remove your pants."

Gary fumbled with his belt and zipper, finally loosening them enough to remove his trousers and lay them neatly atop his other clothes. His lingering erection tented the front of his boxers slightly as he stood, nearly naked, facing his still fully-clothed wife.

"It's about time," she said. "We may have to address your seeming inability to follow simple directions later. Now if you'll step up onto the scale so I can get your weight."

Gary stepped on the scale and it settled at 173 pounds. "That's three pounds you've gained in less than a month since our last appointment, Mister Neal," the doctor scolded. "You'll have to learn to take better care of yourself if you're going to keep your health." Gary's cheeks burned at the rebuke, and he meekly promised that he wouldn't let himself slip in the future as she took his blood pressure.

"Alright Mister Neal, it's time to get on with the examination. I think you remember how this goes, don't you?" she smirked. Once again, Gary's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. He couldn't forget the humiliation as she prodded and examined him the last time, but at the same time he ached to feel it again.

"Pull down your underpants so we can get on with it," Theresa instructed. He looked down at his feet in embarrassment as he hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his boxers and slipped them down his legs. If he had been looking, he would have seen his wife licking her lips as his partially erect penis came into view while she slipped on a pair of rubber gloves.

Theresa reached out and cupped his testicles gently in her cold, gloved hand. "Have you had any trouble getting an erection since our last appointment?" she asked, casually.

Gary answered, "No, in fact it's hardly subsided for over a week now. I've been desperate to get some relief, but I promised not to play with myself and I've kept my promise." That was apparently the right answer. Theresa smiled warmly as she wrapped her fingers around his partial erection and stroked his shaft, feeling it swell until it was hard as a rock. She leaned in and gently kissed the tip before saying "turn around now and bend over the table so I can take your temperature."

Gary assumed the position, spreading his feet and bending over until his chest pressed against the table. He reached back and spread his cheeks, anticipating the intrusion of the cold glass thermometer. Theresa stood behind him, admiring the view of her husband meekly submitting to "doctor's orders."

"Hmm, I seem to have misplaced my thermometer," Theresa announced. "Don't move a muscle, I'll be right back." She stepped to the door, opened it and called out, "Miss Thomas, can you come in here and assist me?" Gary's blood turned to ice water as he heard a small voice answer "I'll be right in, Doctor Wells."

Gary was frozen in shock, realizing that Kelly knew exactly what was going on. He wondered how much more Theresa had told her. He would die of embarrassment if the girl ever found out he had showered the floor with a flood of cum as he took a strap-on cock in his butt. He started to get up to find something to cover his nakedness.

"Don't you dare move," Theresa ordered before Kelly could walk in. Gary obediently returned to his position bent over the table and spread his cheeks as commanded.

"Yes, Doctor Wells," Kelly chirped as she came in the room. Gary's skin burned with embarrassment at being so exposed to his pretty neighbor.

"I can't seem to find my rectal thermometer and I was about to take Mister Neal's temperature," Theresa told the girl. "Have you seen it?"

"Yes Doctor," Kelly answered. "I have it right here." She slipped the thermometer out of her pocket and handed it to Theresa. She snickered slightly at the sight of Gary bent over the table meekly putting himself on lewd display for the two women.

Gary's erection shriveled at the sheer humiliation of his current predicament as Theresa scolded Kelly, "Miss Thomas, you will either maintain your professionalism or I will have ask you to leave."

"I'm sorry Doctor," the girl answered, abashed. "I've just never seen a man showing off his bottom like that before."

"Mister Neal is our patient Miss Thomas," Theresa explained. "Though we give the orders in this office, we must at least show him some compassion for his predicament. I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone laughing at you if you were in his position."

Gary imagined exactly that, seeing Kelly bent over the table naked, wantonly displaying her charms and his withered cock began to stir again.

"Mister Neal," Theresa explained, "Miss Thomas is a student nurse at the local college, and she is here to observe our office procedures. If you don't wish to allow her to stay, you may put on your clothes and we will end your appointment. I will personally ensure she maintains her professionalism and patient confidentiality if you allow her to stay."

Gary was torn. He was incredibly humiliated at being displayed naked for his wife's and neighbor's amusement, but after three weeks without sex he was dying to get relief any way he could. Besides, the girl had already seen him bent over the table submissively presenting his spread buttocks for penetration. He reasoned he was already over the worst and agreed to continue.

"Good," Theresa declared. "I had hoped you would cooperate for the sake of the girl's education. Miss Thomas, stand beside me and watch. You'll need to learn to take a rectal temperature as part of your nurse's training. Normally rectal thermometers are only used in pediatric offices these days, but a rectal temperature is more accurate so I insist on doing it the old-fashioned way."

Gary felt the cold, lube-coated glass as Theresa pressed it against his anus then slid it smoothly into his upturned backside. The two women chatted idly about Kelly's nursing classes at college, ignoring Gary's predicament as they waited for the temperature to register. After a minute or so, Theresa began sliding the thermometer in and out slightly, obscenely mimicking the strap-on fucking she had given him a few weeks ago. Gary's embarrassment heightened as he involuntarily began to respond to the thrusting.

"Occasionally, Miss Thomas," Theresa explained to the girl, "a patient actually enjoys the stimulation provided by a thermometer or finger in their rectum. This is a perfectly normal response to pleasurable stimulation." Gary was mortified that she chose to call attention to his reaction for young Kelly, but he was helpless to resist the pleasant sensations emanating from his ass.

When the thermometer finally registered, Theresa slowly slipped it from his clutching ass. As embarrassing as it was to writhe in pleasure in front of his 19-year-old neighbor, he was reluctant to stop so soon.

"Now," continued Theresa, "it is time for Mister Neal's rectal examination. A manual rectal examination is the best way to catch any abnormality with the patient's prostate before it's too late." Gary had thought the situation couldn't get any worse, but he had been wrong. He couldn't believe his wife would take their private role play so far with the teen there watching.

"Now pay close attention, Miss Thomas," Theresa began as she explained the procedure. "If you don't do this correctly you risk causing the patient a painful internal injury. First of all, we must always perform the examination with a glove to prevent infection, and your nails must be trimmed so you don't cause any tearing of the delicate rectal tissues. We use plenty of water-based lubricant such as KY Jelly and don't proceed before the patient is completely relaxed."

Gary felt a cold, slippery gloved finger press against his puckered anus and involuntarily tensed up. "Watch the patient's reactions carefully," Theresa continued, "and don't insert your finger until he is ready." Gary's tense pucker began to relax at the gentle contact and suddenly, he felt the slim, gloved finger slide to the hilt into his ass. He closed his eyes tightly, willing himself to be anywhere but in this situation. Here he was, bent over the dining room table having his ass fingered in front of his wife's teenaged friend.

"Once your finger is all the way in, turn your wrist to feel all the way around the inside of the rectum," Theresa continued as the finger followed her narrative. "The large, hard mass is his prostate gland. It is a sensitive pleasure center for many men. We are looking for any small lumps or irregularities on this gland." As the probing finger started rubbing in circles over his swollen prostate, Gary's ass betrayed him, and he started moaning softly. He wanted to curl up and die at being used this way.

When he started moaning, the invading digit began thrusting in and out, obscenely fucking his tender ass. He felt warm breath on his ear as Theresa leaned in and whispered, "This is so hot, honey. Do you like having your bottom fucked for Kelly?" He wanted to answer that it felt good, but he wanted it to be private between them; instead he just moaned softly. Theresa cradled his face in her hands and kissed him deeply, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. Shocked, he opened his eyes and saw his wife standing in front of him, which meant the finger invading his ass was Kelly's!

12