Fond Thoughts of Cousin Ann Ch. 02

Story Info
Ann and Mike go even further.
9.3k words
4.78
240.2k
40

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

This is a fictional account.

Michael woke that Monday, got up, showered and dressed. He went down to breakfast hoping Ann was up too. She wasn't yet but there was a note from the parents. Uncle John got called into work for a while even though he was technically on vacation. The women had gone grocery shopping and would be back later. There was cereal on the table and Michael helped himself to a bowl.

Ann was still not down by the time he finished, so he took the newspaper and when out into the sunny backyard to read the sports on the lounge chair. He was reading about the White Sox when Ann snuck up on him.

"Boo!" she screamed.

"Shit!" Mike yelled, nearly jumping out of the chair. "Don't do that!"

"Sorry, I couldn't resist," Ann said, with an amused laugh. "Hey, I got an idea. Want to go for a bike ride. I can call my dad to see if you can borrow his bike."

"Sure. Nice shirt," Mike said, eying up her tee with the words ‘Pike's Peak' across her breasts.

"Yeah, thanks, I think my folks are planning on taking you guys there tomorrow."

"I'd like to go there right now," Mike stated, with a big grin.

"I'm talking about the mountains, silly," Ann countered, but with an appreciative grin.

"Me too," Mike said, not wanting to move his eyes or change the subject.

"Funny perv! Now listen. We can ride to the park. There are some nice trails there and I know a great spot to get some sun."

"Okay."

"Get your swim suit on under your shorts and I'll call my dad," Ann offered.

Mike disappeared into the house. He was up for anything that involved Ann and him especially if it meant alone. He was back in no time. Ann had called and her dad readily agreed as long as they remembered to use the locks if they left the bikes. Ann assured him they would. She had grabbed a quilt too.

They went to the garage and Ann showed him their mountain bikes. They were practically new Treks. Uncle John's was the perfect height for Mike and Ann grabbed her own, securing the quilt to a rack over her back tire with bungee cords. The lock combinations were their birthdays, so she knew both. They left a quick note in the kitchen and then headed out.

Ann led the way on the narrow sidewalk in the development. That was fine with Mike. He could stare at her shorts-clad ass and those marvelous legs as she strongly pedaled the bike. They rode to the end of the development and it fed out onto a bike path into some woods. A sign read 'Park District Property.' They had more room here and could ride side by side now. Mike thought about going slower to make the ride last but Ann seemed focused on getting somewhere although she would not say where.

"It is going to be a surprise," she said.

They diverted off the main path and took one that seemed to lead deeper into the woods. Then Ann turned off the tarred path onto a dirt trail. It was narrow again now and all Mike could do was follow. She was a strong rider and he found himself concentrating and working to keep up. The path started to climb and the gripping tires of the mountain bikes now came in handy. Ann had come off her seat to power up the hill. Mike did the same watching her beautiful legs to the point he nearly missed a few bumps that should have been easily avoided.

Just when he thought he might have to embarrassingly yell to slow down, they crested the hill and the path flattened back out and opened up. Ann moved over to allow him to come along side. She looked at him, noticing the perspiration starting to dampen his face.

"You okay?" Ann asked, with a huge grin.

"Sure." Mike lied as he huffed and puffed a little. "That's some hill."

"Yeah, you got to get used to it. It's not far now," Ann said and sped up leaving him to trail her again.

Mike grunted a little but sped up too and matched her pace. In a bit they cut off onto a narrow trail again. This one was very bumpy and slightly uphill. They slowed down to navigate the bumps which made Mike happy despite the jarring of the bumps. The bikes handled it well and they soon came to a dead end circle at the top a hill. Ann pulled to a stop near a giant boulder and got off her bike. Mike did the same and his legs felt like rubber. He was glad going back would be mostly downhill.

Ann locked both bikes and grabbed the quilt. She indicated he should follow and led the way around the big boulder. There was a narrow, little-used path that they followed which led around and up onto the top of the giant boulder. It was relatively flat on top and the view was sensational.

"Wow," Mike said.

"I thought you might like it, Flat Lander," Ann quipped, with a huge smile, referring to him being from flat Illinois.

"It's incredible," Mike agreed, avoiding the dig.

"Help me spread the quilt."

They spread the quilt and then Mike watched Ann peel off her top. She had a red bikini top underneath that barely contained her fabulous tits. His eyes couldn't help but drink her in. She looked gorgeous in the tiny red top with her tanned skin and dark hair. Little glimpses of white peeked out from the bikini as she moved and exposed her untanned skin under the top. Next Ann peeled off her tight denim shorts revealing the skimpy red bikini bottoms. Mike's heart raced faster and his cock twitched in his shorts.

"Aren't you going to get your clothes off?" Ann asked impatiently.

"I…ahh, sure," Mike managed to stutter out.

Mike quickly stripped off his tee and shorts and joined Ann on the quilt. He was pretty white skinned still for this late in the year. Ann had smartly rolled up some suntan lotion in the quilt. The August sun was still very potent especially at this altitude.

"Would you rub some of this on my back?" Ann asked Mike.

"Sure," he said, thinking to himself, ‘I'll rub it anywhere you want me to.'

He sat behind her on the quilt, put some lotion on his hand and started rubbing the white liquid into her skin. He did her shoulders first as she held her long dark hair in the front. Next he worked down to her bikini strap.

Don't get any on my suit, please," Ann said. "Here."

She reached back and he watched her undo the hooks holding the strap together. His cock immediately swelled more in his swim trucks. He could not see much more than the sides of her breasts as her hair covered them on both sides as it hung down. He rubbed more lotion into her back down to close to her bikini panty line.

"That's good, thanks," Ann said, refastening the bikini top much to Mike's chagrin.

As he moved to lie down beside her, she took the tube and put lotion on her legs. He watched and wished she had asked him to do that as well. Next she did her tummy and above her bikini top. Not trying to stare forever, Mike sat up and looked out over the beautiful view. He could see tall mountains tops in the distance in most directions. Mountains this size he had never seen back in Illinois. The thick woods below stretched out like a blanket of green. With the flat boulder being higher than anything around, they had a lot of privacy up here. They could see anyone coming up the path before being seen.

"Like it?" Ann asked.

"What's that?"

"The view."

"Oh, sure. It's great," Mike said.

"And private too," Ann added.

"Yeah, definitely."

"Want me do to your back?" Ann asked.

"Sure."

Mike shifted slightly on the quilt so his back was to her. He was thankful somewhat to hide his obvious bulge from her. It seemed when she was around his cock was hard most of the time.

Ann slowly rubbed the lotion into his back. She gave him squirts of lotion so he could do his legs as she worked his back and shoulders. She did down his arms but just the very tops needed it as the lower arms were tan.

"Want to do your chest or you want me to do it?" Ann asked.

"You can," Mike said, enjoying her touching his body.

"Lay back," Ann said.

Mike shifted around and lay back. Though his swim trucks were the baggy type his half erect cock pushed up the front noticeably. At first Ann didn't seemed to notice rubbing lotion into his upper chest. Then she worked lower. As she approached the waist band of his trunks his cock kept twitching and growing.

"What have we here?" she said, with a slight grin.

"Ahh… can't help it. You look to hot in that red bikini," Mike stammered.

"Thanks. You like the color on me?" Ann asked.

"Do I ever!"

"I like your chest too," Ann said.

"You do?"

"Yes, you don't have much hair, huh?"

"No," he said, with disappointment.

"Oh, no, that's good. I like a man's muscular bare chest," Ann explained.

"Oh, good," Mike responded.

Ann finished with the lotion and put it aside. She was still sitting next to him as he lay flat on the quilt. His cock was making an obvious tent of his trunks.

"That uncomfortable?" Ann asked.

"Not to bad," Mike answered, not sure of what to say.

"Want me to help," Ann queried.

"Would you? I mean, is it safe?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, I've done it up here many times," Ann said, with a smile.

"You have?" Mike queried.

"Yes. I had several boyfriends in high school that loved this spot. They called it Ann's rock," she claimed, with a chuckle.

"Why'd they call it that?"

"I don't know. Maybe because I always had them rock hard up here," Ann mused.

"Oh."

"You want me to do something for you?" Ann asked.

"Ahh…I guess…that would be…

But she didn't wait for his complete reply. Her hand had been resting on his flat stomach and she followed the tiny line of blonde hairs from his belly button down to the top of his trunks. Her fingers easily slipped under the waistband. In the next instant, her hand closed around his stiff cock.

"Oh, fuck," Mike inadvertently mumbled.

"Here, let's pull these down so you don't get them messy. You will need these if we go to Janet's later to swim."

Mike lifted his ass as she pulled the trunks down and off his legs. His cock sprang free like it was on a spring. It shook for a second but then stood totem pole straight away from his body.

"Go where?" he asked nervously.

"I thought you might like to meet my friend, Janet. She has a pool in her backyard."

"What about our folks?" Mike asked.

"Oh, they'll probably be drinking and playing some board games or something."

"Well, okay, that sounds fine."

"You'll like Janet. She's a cute blonde," Ann stated.

Her hand was back around his cock and all Mike could do was groan a response. A drop of pre-cum already glistened in the little slit. Ann took the time, this time, to rub it around on the head with her finger. Mike moaned like a wounded animal when she did that.

"You like what I'm doing?" Ann asked.

"Oh, god, yes," Mike gasped.

"I could do more if you wanted?" Ann queried, with a smile.

"Like what?" Mike managed to wheeze out.

"I could use my mouth too, if you wanted," Ann mused. "Would you like that?"

"Oh, god, Ann. Could we…I mean, should we?"

"Why not? It's just you and me here," she said.

"I know but it's not really right," Mike ruminated.

"It's okay if we agree to just keep it between us two," Ann reasoned.

"You think?"

"Sure. Look, I'd like doing it for you, being your first I mean. The first to suck your dick. I'm sure you'd like it, too. So what's the big deal as long as it's our secret?" Ann stated.

"I guess so," Mike agreed.

"Good," Ann said and squeezed his cock a bit which cut off any further words from him other than a groan.

Ann stroked his cock a few more times building up his anticipation. Mike had his head up trying to watch. Another drop of pre-cum appeared and this time Ann slowly leaned down and with a swipe of her tongue collected it. She savored the slightly salty taste and Mike groaned from the touch of her tongue to his cock. Ann watched his eyes as she kissed the tip and lightly sucked it to see if she could get more pre-cum. She then licked the underside of the head with her tongue and around the corona ridge.

"Oh, fuck," Mike gasped

"You like my mouth on you?" Ann asked him.

"Oh, god, yes!"

"You going to cum soon?"

"Probably," Mike admitted.

"Okay, you can. You don't need to stop me. It's okay to cum in my mouth," Ann allowed.

She went back to licking the head and Mike moaned like a wounded man. When Ann sucked the whole head into her mouth in one movement, he grunted and stiffened. Ann paused thinking he might cum but he managed to hold off when she stopped right away. He did groan loudly and mumbled.

"Oh, geez, oh, fuck, that feels so good, ahh…

Ann knew from experience this would only last a second longer if she used her mouth. To prolong his enjoyment, she pulled her mouth off his cock with a pop that made him groan. Ann licked tenderly around the head and down the shaft. She loved sucking a guy's balls and his were nice and big. She licked his nut sack getting it real wet. He had virtually no hair on his balls and she liked that. Ann caught one egg sized testicle in her hand and then grabbed it between her lips. A second later she managed to suck the big sperm egg into her mouth.

"Ahh…geez. Oh, fuck," Mike moaned.

Ann pulled a little on the ball in her mouth and licked it with her tongue. She then spit that one out and went for the other. Soon she had it in her mouth too while Mike murmured incoherent words.

Ann released his testicle and worked her way back up to the head. Her hands played with his wet balls and lightly stroked the shaft. When Ann got back to the head a nice drop of pre-cum awaited her and this time when she tasted it she could tell he was very close to cumming. Instead of the normal clear fluid, it was milky with traces of sperm.

She decided it was time to get him off. She had other plans for him and wanted to give him plenty of recuperation time. Ann took his cockhead back in her mouth which caused him to groan loudly. She sucked on it as she stroked the shaft. Her talented mouth had many more tricks for a cock but they would not be necessary this time. She could feel him tensing as she rubbed his tight wet ball sack and stroked his cock. When she increased her suction and licked the head, Mike hollered and bucked up off the quilt.

Ann was ready as the first blast erupted in her mouth. The next several were huge and she worried she would not be able to contain his big load. Her lips remained sealed tightly just below the head but now she eased back off until only the tip half remained in her mouth. ‘This guy can cum,' she thought. Mike's hands had held her head gently as she took his cum. He had murmured and gasped all through his release like his life force was being siphoned off by her sucking mouth.

She collected all his cum in her mouth before swallowing it down. Then she nursed on the head tenderly until it started to soften. She got a couple more little tastes of his cum before she pulled away and sat back up. The bright sun made his saliva-soaked dick shine. His eyes were still closed as Ann looked at him with a satisfied smile on her face. She loved sucking cock and she loved the pleasure she could give a guy with her mouth.

Finally Mike opened his eyes and rolled his head to the side to look at her. He had a dreamy, sleepy look on his face like he had just awoken from a long nap. He smiled weakly at Ann.

"Did you like that? Did you like your first blowjob?" Ann asked.

"That was the best thing I've ever felt in my life," Mike moaned. "Thanks, Ann."

"You're welcome. I liked doing it for you," she said.

"Oh, god, that was fantastic," Mike groaned again.

"I'll do it for you again later if you want me too," Ann offered.

"Did you swallow my sperm?" Mike said, with a weak smile.

"Of course. I always do," Ann said and smiled broadly back at him as she spun around and lay down too. Surprisingly to Ann, Mike did not even bother putting his trunks back on but dozed off without them.

Some time later, Mike woke her up.

"What?" Ann said, slightly startled.

"Oh, nothing. This rock is a little hard to sleep on though," Mike mused.

"Yeah, after a while it gets tough on the back," Ann agreed.

"Ann?"

"What?"

"You have been doing all these great things for me and I appreciate it more than you could ever know, but I have been selfish to you. Is there something you want or need me to do?" Mike asked, sweetly.

"Oh, that is very considerate and understanding of you," Ann said. "What were you thinking of?"

"I don't know. I could suck on your nipples again or touch you down…you know," Mike offered nervously, not sure how she might react.

"Would you like to play with my pussy, Mike?"

"Sure."

"Or, would you like to fuck me?" Ann asked.

"Oh, god, I ahh…yes, but I'm not sure…

"We should save that one for maybe later anyway. But I would be honored to be your first dear cousin. However, if you are uncomfortable doing that with me, I might be able to arrange for you to do it with someone else if you'd like?"

"I don't know. It would be more special with you than just anyone," Mike agreed.

"That's what I was thinking. It'd always be a special bond between us. It'd be more meaningful to the both of us than just anyone."

"Who else did you have in mind?" Mike asked, curiously.

"Well, Janet for one. She would fuck you if I asked her to."

"Really!"

"Oh, sure. She's a little Miss Hot Pants just like me. I might not even have to ask," Ann said, with a laugh.

"Still, it would be more special with you, Ann."

"Thanks, Mike. It'd be an honor to be your first but let's just wait a little on that, okay? Besides, you're right. This rock is way too uncomfortable for sleeping or fucking. Believe me I've tried it."

"Okay, but do you want me to suck on your nipples?" Mike asked.

"Come here, stud," Ann called him, as she unfastened the back of the bra and lay down.

Mike watched her remove the cups from her tits and the straps from her arms. Her magnificent tits came into view and his cock actually twitched again. They were even more gorgeous in the bright sunshine than in the dimly lit basement. With her on her back, they were laying softly on her chest. The nipples were partially extended. Mike just stared for a second until Ann spoke.

"Are you going to look at them all day, silly?"

"Oh, sorry," Mike quickly, responded.

"Don't be. It's flattering that you want to stare at them."

He leaned over and took both breasts in his hands bringing his mouth down on the closest deep pink nipple. He kissed it and tickled it with his tongue. He licked it several times before sucking it into his mouth. He felt he must be doing something right because Ann moaned appreciatively.

"You're a good breast man already," Ann said. "You seem to realize the secret is slow and easy at first but then slowly build up the force until the woman begs for mercy. That is what makes a good tit man, with me anyway."

"Okay."

Mike got up on his knees so he could reach both nipples. He sucked first one then the other into his mouth. He licked and sucked the nipple while he kneaded the breast meat around it. He tried to take as much of one tit into his mouth as he could per Ann's instructions. She had him lightly pinch her one nipple while sucking harder on the other one. As he switched back and further she had him increase his squeezes and tweaks until she groaned loudly. She had him lightly use his teeth to chew on a nipple while pulling outward on the other. By the time she pushed him tenderly away, her tits were red and her nipples engorged and much deeper in color.

"Oh, god!" Ann groaned. "If you do exactly what you just did for me for any woman, she will love you for it. Just be aware different woman's nipples can handle more or less roughness. I like it a little rough, as you can probably tell."

"What now?" Mike asked, as he knelt beside her on the quilt.

Ann noticed he was hard again. He still was completely naked. She reached out and stroked his cock a little.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers