Fondest Dreams Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The garment was wonderfully comfortable, but Zsálya wasn't certain what it actually looked like, since she had not seen it before it had magically appeared on her body. She said as much to Willi, who nodded thoughtfully. His brow furrowed, and then he stepped aside to reveal that there had been a beautiful dark-haired woman standing behind him. Strangely, there was a thin, tall oval of gold surrounding her. Zsálya was curious as to who the woman was, and waved as she walked closer.

The young woman also stepped forward, waving back in precisely the same manner. Zsálya opened her mouth to speak, but closed it again when she saw the newcomer getting ready to talk. They went back and forth a few times, each too polite to make the first move.

Then she glanced over at Willi and saw him biting his lip, fighting to keep from laughing aloud. "What is so funny?" Zsálya asked as both women turned to face him.

"You have not seen a mirror before, have you?" Willi asked, beginning to chuckle in spite of himself.

Zsálya cocked her head to one side, like she always did when she felt confused.

Willi stepped forward and grasped the circle of gold, turning it to reveal that there was actually a large oval object suspended in the air. One side showed the beautiful woman, but the other was blank. After a minute, Willi turned it back, then came around to stand behind Zsálya, laying his hands lightly on her shoulders. Zsálya's mouth fell open as she saw a second Willi come into the circle and stand behind the woman.

"Willi, what is this? Who is she?"

"She is you," Willi replied simply. He leaned down and kissed Zsálya softly on the ear, and his counterpart did the same. "A mirror is a surface so shiny that it reflects whatever is in front of it. It permits you to see what you look like to other people."

"But... that cannot be me..."

"Whyever not?"

"She... she is too beautiful, too refined..."

Willi chuckled and slid his hands downwards, slowly stroking up and down her sides through the silk gown. His thumbs brushed past the edges of her unfettered breasts. "I know a number of human princesses, meine Liebe, and many, many other beautiful women. None of them could compare to you; that is the simple truth. One day you will walk into grand affairs of state with me, wearing gowns much like this one. Every woman present will be instantly jealous of you, and every man present will be instantly jealous of me."

Zsálya felt like her mind was full of wool. She turned and looked up at Willi with bewildered eyes, needing something; she knew not what. Willi knew, though, and he gathered her fully into his arms and held her tightly. Zsálya wrapped her arms around him in turn and nuzzled under his chin, her body buzzing with energy and her womanhood leaking down her leg.

A warm, strong hand slipped under Zsálya's chin and gently raised her head. Willi smiled down at her, then leaned in and claimed her lips in a kiss that made Zsálya moan into his mouth. He was so commanding, doing what he wanted—but the thing he wanted was to please her. The combination thrilled both Zsálya and her wolf, and she kissed back with a growing hunger. The fire roaring in her veins consumed her perpetual self-doubt.

The couple continued kissing and stroking each other as Willi laid Zsálya down in the fluffy bed of clouds. She pulled him down on top of her body, her hands running everywhere over his bare chest and back.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

They spent the rest of the night there in the clouds, bodies entwined, lips meeting again and again and hands roaming. At times, Zsálya felt as if she wanted something more, but was uncertain what. Time seemed both to race and to stand still, but the first light of dawn shone on the horizon much too soon.

Zsálya wrapped herself tightly around Willi and buried her face in the crook of his neck, refusing to acknowledge the faint light.

"We must wake soon," Willi murmured, stroking her back through the silk.

"I do not want to," Zsálya whispered back. "I wish to stay here, with you. Always."

Willi smiled and laid a kiss on the crown of her head, running his fingers through her lustrous ebon hair. "Likewise, meine Liebe. But I have responsibilities in the waking world, as I am certain you do."

Zsálya let out a tiny sigh and hugged her lover even harder. "I hate my responsibilities," she whispered, mostly to herself. "I am so tired..."

"Will you not tell me what troubles you, love?" Willi murmured. "Are you ill-used by your pack?"

The absurdity of her pack hurting her actually made Zsálya laugh, but it was a hollow sound with no merriment behind it. "No, never," she replied, her voice muffled against his neck. "It is fate that torments me, Willi."

"There is no such thing as fate," Willi told her, his voice still quiet but now as firm as steel.

"Yes, there is." Zsálya's voice was so faint as to be barely audible. "You are very wise, my darling, but in this you believe wrongly."

Willi accepted this statement with a soft sigh, stroking her back soothingly through her gown. "Again, how are you so certain, meine Liebe?"

"That is a secret." Zsálya's tone told Willi that the discussion was over.

"My darling Zsálya... you have some manner of Sight, yes?"

"Do not ask me of such things! Please," she begged, pulling away to look up into Willi's wonderful blue eyes. "Please, Willi, you must let this alone. These are secrets I must keep. I beg you to trust me."

Willi gazed down at Zsálya for what seemed a very, very long time. "Sehr gut," he replied at last. "I will place my trust in you, Zsálya. But know that if you are in danger, I will act to safeguard you, no matter the cost."

"I know." That is why I cannot tell you, my darling human, Zsálya thought to herself, gazing up at her love in adoration. If you try to interfere you will be hurt, or killed... and I could not bear that!

The rising sun put an end to Zsálya's musings. "A good day to you, mein kleiner Wolf," Willi told her. "I will see you again with the dusk." He bent to give her a lingering, goodbye kiss.

Then he released her and vanished. Zsálya felt even more bereft than usual. But then she thought about the events of the night, and her heart filled with joy. Mine! she exulted to herself as she woke. He is all mine!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

More from Archangel_M: Sex next chapter. Promise! :)

12