Font of Fertility Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, ok. Anything I want."

"With enough power," she smiled.

"And you'll come give me guidance any time I jerk myself off?"

"Well, I could show up while you're slipping that fine cock of yours into someone, but I have a feeling you want your privacy?"

"Uh, yeah."

"OK, well," she grinned and winked, "I'll leave you to it then, Jeremiah." She did the wiggle and clap and disappeared.

So there I was, cock in hand and my head swimming. What kind of craziness had I gotten into? Magic councils and hierarchies of power. All I'd wanted to do was jerk off and go to bed.

Scratch that, all I'd wanted to do was fuck my girlfriend.

====================================

Thanks for reading.

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! You can also check my Literotica Profile for more info on my other stories, info about what I'm working on, and potentially how to support these stories outside of the Very Much Appreciated votes and comments.

You can also find info about my Patreon, which includes more detailed updates, early access to upcoming chapters and stories, and the ability to give direct feedback into what I'm writing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================