Fool me Twice!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized I had my phone pointed at them set on video and running.

"You can go back to fucking her. I don't mind, don't mind at all."

"You want to watch me fuck your wife?"

"Well, yes. At least until you cum in her. Then I need of shot of cum running out of her."

They did it! They started fucking again.

"I have to ask, Brent. Do you eat her pussy for her?"

"Yes, he eats my pussy!" My wife snarled at me.

I think they liked it a lot. Fucking in front of the cuckold husband. They was a lot of commotion as he finished inside my wayward spouse. I hung around to get the shot of his cum leaking out of her cunt. Then I was out of there.

I went by the front desk. My partner in crime was with a guest. I gave her a thumbs up and she gave the same response and yelled thank you.

"I didn't hear any gunshots!"

I gave her the thumbs up again.

"It's an inside joke. You'd have to be here." She reassured the guest.

I was a mess when I got to my truck. I sat there like forever. I was having thoughts of driving myself to the hospital. The vision of my wife getting fucked blocked any other thoughts. Then I realized I had the movie on my phone. I watched it like a dozen times I had a hardon that wouldn't go away.

I felt a little better. Then a lot better. Man, did I have the goods on her? Then I realized. They were still in the room.

I made a couple of service calls. I have to try to make back some of that $1200. I called Josie.

"I got them. I got a video. I got a room key and walked in on them."

"Oh, Jesus Christ. I want to see."

"Pervert!"

"Pervert? I'm not the one taking the dirty pictures."

"I'll bring it by tomorrow."

"Buzzkill... " She snickered.

"I'll give you a buzz! Can I come over in the morning?"

"You'd better! My little garage door needs a tune up." She smirked.

"Make it early. I've got to do 6 loads of laundry."

"What?"

"I said that I have to do about six loads of laundry. The kids are about out of clothes."

"Oh, okay." Did I sound confused? "See you tomorrow."

At supper time I came through the door. My wife and kids were in the kitchen. She looked at me like, Oh, it's you."

There were just four plates on the table. She pulled another from the cabinet and clunked it into my spot. A rattle from the silverware drawer and I was ready to eat. The kids told me about school. Nothing looked different to them. The kids ran to play and left me and the wife alone.

"I didn't think you'd be coming home."

"This my house. I need a place to sleep and all my stuff is here. So, how was your day?"

"Are we going to try to work this out? Brent called and told me he was in town. I thought I was going over to talk. I never dreamed her try to fuck me."

"That's your story. I've gone by the hotel and seen your car over there several times."

"Well, if you're going to be an asshole, Brent wants me to get a divorce so we can be together."

"That's your plan? Let's act like everything is normal while he makes up his mind now that you might be free to do that."

"What do you mean by that?" She snapped.

"Well, he has seen you naked and it didn't scare him off."

It was a quiet night after that.

"I made it over to Josie's the next morning with one eye on the rearview mirror.

She wanted to watch the video twice. The only comment I got from her was when she paused the video where Brent Jeffers was standing by the bed still with the hardon.

"Oh, Snap. Maybe he's not gay after all. Looks like he came up a little short though!"

She watched it to the end and handed my phone back.

"Are you divorcing her now?"

"I've got an appointment next Monday."

Josie hugged me and cried which turned into sobs.

"I was afraid you wouldn't leave her and I'd be stuck all alone. I cried all last night worrying that you two would work it out and stay together."

I laughed.

"Not funny!"

She poked at me and we ended up with me kissing her snot face.

"Are you sure you want me?" The tears hadn't stopped.

"Hey, I'm number 12."

I laughed at her again.

"Hey, fuck you! Wait... that's not a bad idea. Come on."

She pushed me towards the bedroom. Within seconds I was eating pussy. I made her cum, several times. Then I was fucking her and she was happy. She gave me an impish looked and giggled.

"What?"

"Somebody better not walk in here and take a video of me fucking you."

It was a good day. We had a good future ahead except that she had a restraining order and I had a wife to go home to.

At home that night I got an evil look from my wife. I couldn't wait until I went to my lawyer and drop divorce papers in her lap.

"Brent came over today."

"Over here?"

"Yes, it's not like I have to worry about getting caught do I? Brent wants to buy the house and he wants you out of here."

"Great! Just as soon and he gets a loan."

"He has the cash! He wants you out!"

"I won't split the equity with you because it will end up going back to him."

"Appraisal price, he pays off our loan. The rest is yours. He thinks it would look better if I divorce you."

"Okay, you can have my appointment on Monday."

"You had and appointment?"

"Yes. Did you fuck him here at the house?"

"Not until today. Do you think we'd go to a hotel if we were fucking at the house?"

"I'll leave when I see the money."

"Brent says it will take about two weeks. Meanwhile we'll be fucking in the house."

"Okay, do not try any shit. I've got the hotel video."

My wife slept with our oldest daughter. The kid called it a sleep over. I only stayed until the money came in to piss off Brent Jeffers. Him having the cash pissed me off.

"Why don't you move in with me?"

That was Josie's question the next day.

"To tell you the truth I'm more afraid of your husband than I am my wife."

"Oh, my husband? If he was going to hunt you down and kill you he would have done it by now."

I tied to be funny by looking around like I was afraid.

"Oh, stop it. If my husband was here you'd know it by now."

The following weekend Josie let the kids be with their dad only if his mom was there. The oldest had stories to tell when she got home although the stories might have pried from her.

Josie couldn't wait to tell me what she learned.

Dad's got a girl friend.

She's pretty, but she's really skinny and a lot taller than mommy.

Crystal says she's 19 and her and Dad are getting married. He's been staying with her.

"I called him on it." God, she was pissed. "He told me I was the one that filed for divorce."

"He also told me I could go fuck myself, but I've got you here for that."

I stood there as she did the swaying ass thing to the bedroom. She turned around.

"Are you coming?"

"Not yet. I'm sure I will be."

I was naked quickly, but something else was on her mind.

"Do you think Crystal is a stripper name?"

"I don't know. I'm just number 12 around here."

Then I had my face buried in smooth shaven pussy. I made her cum and sucked onto her clit and made her cum again. Then I was just eating pussy to keep her motor running. Her breathing slowed down and she spoke knowing she had me in full control.

"Your wife's boyfriend wants you out. My husband is living with a stripper. I think it's time for you to move in."

I shoved my tongue in deep and gave her married cunt quite a ride. I love it knowing I can drive her crazy and she can't stop until I did. I gave her a break.

"Didn't you hear me say it's about time you move in?"

"Oh, you meant right now?"

The next day I showed up with a small moving van and a couple of temp worker that cost me $225 for the day. I opened the garage door and Bent Jeffers had his car in there. As I entered the kitchen my wife met me with a sheet wrapped around her.

"What are you doing?"

"The answer to your dreams. I'm moving out."

"Who's here?" Brent Jeffers called down the hall.

"It's my husband."

"He's not going to video us again is he?"

"Thanks, Brent. I've got all I need."

I tossed out some boxes to pack. Before I could complain Brent Jeffers and my wife were packing my stuff in the bedroom. My hired guys and I carried out my stuff that my kids wouldn't need. The whole thing took less than an hour.

I was on the phone to Josie as I drove. She kind of gulp when I told her. By the time I pulled up she was out front and crying.

"Those better be the good kind of tears. Glad to see me?" I asked.

"More than you can imagine." The tears rolled.

An hour later I was taking the guys back to the temp center. When I got back Josie was finishing putting my clothes in the dresser and hanging the rest in the closet. We even had time to fuck before the bus brought the kids home.

We waited for the kids in the kitchen. Josie told them I was her new friend. The oldest ask if I was going to marry her mom.

Josie started to cry again as she squeezed my hand and looked up at me,

"He'd better!" She giggled.

"If we are going to keep him, what's his name?"

"I don't know. I never asked she teased."

We ordered pizza and every one seemed okay with the situation. The kids piled on the couch with us. The youngest kept an eye on me. At eight o'clock they had their bath and were giving us a little trouble about staying up later which ended up with a question.

The oldest looked at Josie and asked, "Is he going to sleep with you?"

"Yes, Honey. He is going to sleep with me?"

"All night?" Now she was watching me as she figured out the ramifications.

"Boy, wait until Dad finds out."

"Are you going to tell him?" I smiled.

"You betcha!" She had an impish look on her face."

Josie smiled and hugged me.

Finally, there I was. Fucking Josie and spending the night. The skillet came out in the morning and we all had scrambled eggs and bacon.

"This is good." I commented. "You can cook more than grilled cheese sandwiches."

"Don't talk like that you are still on probation with me number twelve?"

"He's on probation? Did he kill someone? Wait until Dad finds out!"

It was good to see their little faces around the table.

That night was better than any sex ever, Josie realized she had ownership, didn't have to share, and I was all hers.

I ate pussy knowing I could eat pussy when ever I wanted and she'd want me ear her. Some time around midnight I had lost track of how many times I had eaten her, how many times I'd fucked her. We were both feeling pretty satisfied with our new situation. Josie put on my t-shirt and went to get ice cream.

After being spoon fed a few times she held a bite back. I mean arm back.

"Since we are boyfriend/girlfriend now I want to ask you something."

"Oh, shit! Okay, sounds serious."

"Okay, how many people did you cheat on your wife with... and, just me is not an answer."

As number 12 I didn't felt too threatened.

"Just one and she came to me because my wife fucked her boyfriend in high school. Why do you ask?"

"After telling you I had 12 men before you I got to thinking and it might have been more."

"Okay. How many?"

"Does it matter?"

"I wouldn't think so if you are through with it now. Throw a number at me."

She got a cringed look on her face. Then blurted out nineteen."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, no. Twenty one. But a few of them were just once."

"And, the ones that weren't just once?"

"A few of them were lots."

I faked a swoon and slid to the floor. She fell naked on the floor beside me.

"I think I can fix that!" She giggled.

The next thing I knew she settled her pussy down over my face. I never had her above me like that before. I realized I was drowning as much from lack of air as the flood of juices in my mouth. I sputtered and gasped for air.

"Ha! I knew that would work!"

She laughed, jumped on the bed and fell back on the bed legs up and cunt exposed as usual. A view no man could ever turn down.

"Come here and fuck me!"

"You wish!"

Instead I muffed dived her. I kept my face in her cunt. I wouldn't let her get away. The more I ate her out the more intense each succeeding orgasm would get. This was too fucking good and how ever much she would try to get away she'd pull my face in deeper.

"Oh, you're fuck me crazy. I don't think a can cum again. Yet, she did. Again and again. God, I loved the power. A pussy is a powerful tool for a woman, but I knew the secret to use Josie's little cunt against her and I worked it well. Finally the battle ended and she lay and whimpered as I'd make her cum. I couldn't tell if she was giving up or building up.

After some cruise control a huge orgasm took surprised us both by it's amplitude. I thought my neck was broken and she went limp with my face buried in her cunt. I kept licking her slit to let her calm down. Then I realized she was breathing okay, but no movement.

She was out cold! I felt kind of bad about that. Thinking about her fucking twenty one men took a little edge of the guilt. Somehow knowing she had been that well fucked added a little mystic to it all.

I kept nuzzling her pussy and flicking my tongue into her which she enjoyed whether she was aware of it or not. I'd kept her on low burner for forty minutes while I gobbled cunt juice.

Josie began to stir. She looked around to see what was happening and where she was. As looked down at me face into her twat another orgasm overtook her.

"What have you done to me?"

"Nothing you didn't want done. We were doing fine and you went to sleep on me?"

"That's not the way I remember it. You need taught a lesson!"

She squirmed away and shoved me onto my back and went down on my cock. As a woman that divorced her husband on being forced to give rough blow jobs I never dreamed she get with in a couple of feet from me with her mouth. Yet, here we were. I was getting a lesson. Her ex made her gag and she was going full depth on my cock in a matter of minutes.

This was like my third blowjob in my life. One from my ex-wife and two from her best friend Ellie. Well, this was special. I lasted about two minutes. After pumping my load down her throat and her swallowing it she looked up with a look of triumph. My dick was laying over sideways.

"Hey, Babe. Any time you want to punish me like that I'm fine with it." I grinned.

"Whoa! What did I just do?"

"I don't know, but do it again."

I had to laugh at her. I must have been a pretty good boy. It was a couple of weeks before she punished me again.

Things were great, especially after the economy got Brent Jeffers transferred across the country. He had to sell my old house he paid for in cash at a loss. I'd miss my every other weekend with my kids, but there'd be summers.

Then things got interesting. Josie's ex sent his new wife Crystal over to pick up his kids for the weekend. Josie was next door visiting, so I was the one to tell the kids to get their stuff ready to go see their dad. It was an interesting case of the step-father and the step-mother handling the transfer of the kids.

Crystal was a little early so we got left in the kitchen while the kids scrambled to get their stuff. Crystal didn't seem like a bad type. Josie hated her because, well because Crystal was about six inches taller and ten years younger. A typical nineteen year old. Compared to Josie she was thin, mostly flat chested and a boyish ass. Not so pretty, and probably not nearly as smart. She had married Josie's ex with his baggage. Turns out she wasn't a stripper.

She was a little blunt and bold however.

"Tom tells me that your wife left him because you had a bigger dick."

"She left him because he hit her and was a drunk."

"Show me."

"Show me what?"

"Show me your dick!"

She looked around to watch out for the kids.

"I don't think so."

"Come on. I'll show you mine."

"Whoa! No!"

I had my hand ups up in a signal to stop when she pulled her top up and showed me the flat little boobies. It was kind of mesmerizing. I can't explain it.

Then she pulled down her shorts exposing pussy hair and the top of her slit.

"You can't see it well from the front... "

I don't know why I didn't stop her.

She dropped her shorts to her knees, turned around and bent over expose her young cunt. Here being skinny made her snatch look all camel toed.

"Here, let me get you a better look inside me."

She reached around herself and spread her cunt lips open. Again, mesmerized! She swayed her ass a couple of times and stood up. As she put her clothes back in place she faced me.

"So, are you showing me yours or not?"

I shook my head no. I mean I couldn't speak. Shake my head was all I could do.

"Okay, if you decide you are interested let me know. If want another peek later I can do that, too."

Holy fuck! Maybe she was a stripper!

Then Josie's kids came running from the bedrooms, ready to go.

Crystal gave me a smile, a blown kiss and goodbye as she shook her ass as she was leaving the door.

"You and Josie should come over some time. We could play some cards and drink a couple of beers." She hollered over her shoulder.

I probably needed more time to compose myself when Josie came back from the neighbor's house. I'm sure I looked rattled.

"Sorry I stayed over there. I just can't stand that bitch."

"Well, then... "

I went on to tell her my story.

"Did you fuck her?" Josie laughed.

"Fuck her? No, I didn't fuck her. There wasn't time to fuck her!"

"You mean if you had enough time you would have fucked her?"

"No, that was me covering my ass that I didn't fuck her. This is a God damned trap!"

I was flustered and still had the image of a flat chest and puffy cunt shoved up near my face..

"So, you didn't fuck her?" Josie teased.

"No, God damn it I didn't fuck her!"

"You should fuck her! It would be funny. Poor Tom. You fucked his wife and stole her away. Now you can fuck his new wife."

I gave her a glaring look. Best I could do.

"Seriously, I want you to fuck her. Talk about 'Fool me Twice'. It's perfect."

"That has an ominous air to it."

"Hey, I owe you. It will give you a chance to catch up a little. After all you are #22."

It was a smiling, laughing grin. What the hell do you call one of those?

"I'm more worried about #23."

"Oh, you're safe. I worked too hard to get you for myself."

When Tom brought the kids back Sunday Crystal was with him. She looked at me differently than in the past. I noticed. Josie noticed. Poor stupid fucking Tom didn't notice. We had a house full of kids again. The kids ran into the house as we stood in front of the garage and watched Crystal and Tom leave.

"You should fuck her... "

Josie turned and went inside.

Nothing else was said about it. Yet, I worried myself about it. The bare boobs, exposed cunt, the offer to fuck. That can wear on a man. I wanted to fuck her. Apparently Josie knew it, too.

Another week went by. Josie gave me royal fucking after royal fucking. I did the same for her. Our sex life was great. Then at bed time one night she came to bed naked wanting to fuck. She casually stood by the bed. Those tits, that ass, the shaved beaver ready to be eaten. Oh, my God!

Then out of the blue... "Have you decided when you are going to fuck her?"

"When? What? Who?"

"Crystal. You know you want to fuck her. You've had to be thinking about it."

"It doesn't seem practical."

"Practical? It isn't supposed to be practical. Think about it, Tom's had two wives. You could fuck them both. Not many men get a shot at that. Déjà vu... Fool me twice... cuckold the cuckold. Fuck her. Hell, you might get her pregnant. Imagine that!"

"Why would want your ex-husband's wife to have my kid? It doesn't make sense."

"Make sense? It would be a riot. Fuck her!"

Jesus Christ! Now she had me interested.

"Want me to call her?"

Jesus, Josie! You can't do that!"

"I could, but I won't if you set something up to fuck her. You need to fuck her."