Fooling with His Best Friend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's fucking delicious," he moaned.

"Oh God," Jasmine whimpered, reaching both for her phone and her mound. "You're doing this, you're eating my pussy..." The hand going to her phone clapped to her mouth instead.

Malcolm took another long lap of her liquid warmth and stared up at her. "I dare you to swear as much as you want. It's a turn-on, Mrs. Taylor."

She dropped the hand. "I think you can call me Jasmine now that we're, mm... fucking." She blushed furiously with the last word, but it didn't stop her from picking up the phone and aiming the camera back at him again.

He grinned. "All right... Jasmine... be as dirty a MILF as you want to be. Because I'm going to say things like, oh, I love licking this mommy pussy."

"Oh fuck," Jasmine breathed.

She stroked his head while he relished her soaking folds. The camera in hand, she set it to video mode and recorded Malcolm giving her long, deep licks. His tongue curled at the end of each one. His hands pressed to her thighs, then moved to her mound, rubbing her in slow pushes towards the thin, trimmed strip of dark hair leading to her clit. This he mostly ignored for the moment, his eyes locked on hers as he savored her.

Malcolm drove her right to the edge like that, tonguing her almost languidly, a knowing smirk on his face. "Don't... tease..." she whimpered.

He came away from her pussy and breathed against it, "My dares, remember? I'm in control."

"Mal-colm!"

He chuckled and brought his mouth back to her pussy, sucking and slurping on her. His eyes squeezed shut with pleasure and she realized he was stroking himself again. God, the stamina and recovery of the young. She almost forgot about that. The thought of that big cock pounding her over and over and over again nearly drove her there. Her free hand went to her clit and she started rubbing before he nudged it aside. His face turned serious, and up his tongue came -- right to her button.

She screamed. She actually screamed.

"Fuck! Oh fuck! Lick it! Please lick it!"

Malcolm lost his playfulness and lashed her clit with his tongue. He brought four fingers to her soaked folds and pushed them in, filling her completely. Jasmine arched her back and lifted her butt off the couch, her legs kicking out. Pleasure washed over her as he pumped the fingers in and out and licked and slurped at her clit. On the video later she realized she made no sound for nearly a minute, just the noise of thrashing as she crested another orgasm -- or was it two or three? She didn't know. But she knew she came and came and came, thought fleeing her replaced only by need.

She blacked out for just a moment, coming to as Malcolm kissed her hungrily, his lips and chin wet with her juices. She wrapped shaking arms around him, crying from the enormity of that release, and he was guiding her onto her back, his hand at her pussy still, fingers sawing in and out of her. She thought he was going to fuck her then, but no, he was intent on making her come again as he kissed her over and over again. She felt like a teenager, the way she couldn't control her tongue and the way he jammed his into her mouth, taking her with ferocious, eager young need. She felt his cock against her leg and rubbed it instinctually, as much as she could. He humped her right back, his need evident in his harsh breaths, the frantic way his lips moved against hers. It was that wantonness in him that made her come again, a tiny blip on the radar compared to the massive one she just experienced, but still wrenching a sob of pleasure out of her.

Malcolm moved, and Jasmine thought, "This is it, this is when he fucks me, oh thank God..." but no. Malcolm slid off the couch, panting and jerking his cock, staring at her in what looked like frustration. He shot for the end of the couch and grabbed Jasmine under the armpits, dragging her forcefully -and wasn't that a turn-on too? -- up and over the armrest so her head was tilted down and her butt barely balanced on the couch cushion. Upside down like that, she stared as he brought his cock to her lips and plunged it in.

"Suck my cock, Mrs. Taylor," he growled, "take that fucking dick down your throat."

Her whimper of acknowledgement was cut off when he shoved that big fucking horsedick down her mouth so far he hit her throat -- and kept going. His hands went to her big tits and squeezed, just as rough as his mouthfucking. She was his plaything now and Jasmine fucking loved it, loved that she was choking on him, loved the rough way he pinched and pulled at her nipples. Not so much as to make her really hurt, but enough pain mixed in with the pleasure to make her feel used, the way she wanted.

Her legs kicked up and down like she was riding a bicycle as he slid back and forth, back and forth, giving her just enough time to draw a breath before he was fucking her throat again. His huge balls slapped against her with every thrust.

"Ah fuck, ah fuck," Malcolm moaned. "That's what I've wanted for so fucking long, you hot mommy slut..."

Somehow, "mommy" felt more degrading than "slut, and... well, Jasmine liked it. She moaned and a hand went to her pussy. She fingered herself to the thrusts of his cock, wishing he was fucking her but delirious from the experience.

"URK!" she gasped against him when she could. "URK! URK! URK!"

"Do you like being called a mommy slut?" he asked her, and squeezed one of her tits. "One urk for yes, two urks for no." She hesitated, then he drove his cock into her throat again and pulled back. "I didn't catch that."

"Urk!"

"Fuck," he grunted happily. "Suck my cock, then, mommy slut."

She arched her back, fingers deep inside her cunt, and he drove his dick in and out of her throat. Her other hand came around his ass and pulled at him with frantic need. Come in my mouth now and FUCK ME, she wanted to shout.

As if he heard her, he jerked out of her mouth and his hand shot to his cock. He jacked it as he studied her again, then growled, "Get on your knees and suck me now. Then I'm going to come all over your face."

She coughed and gasped, "Get it on camera. I want to watch that."

"Goddamn, Jasmine, you are fucking incredible."

She grinned and slid off the couch to kneel as he went for the phone again. "I know."

This time she did the work while he filmed. She stared up at him and devoured his cock, bobbing her head up and down him eagerly as he told her what a good filthy slut she was. Her hand went between her thighs and she kept right on fingering herself as he used her. It was already the hottest sex of her life by a wide margin and he still had yet to actually fuck her. Just being used like this was enough to set her off again and she quaked on her fingers as he lodged his dick deep in her throat, getting a shot of her mouth nearly to his root. Her favorite though was one of her pulling off him completely and sucking on one of his balls. Her eyes were wide open in an almost innocent gaze as she slurped and sucked on his testicle. She could forever remember what she was thinking in that moment, an amused "I'm sucking on my son's best friend's balls."

It wasn't long after that he started to buck into her mouth, his control slipping. He gripped her hair and shoved her down harder and faster on his dick as she moaned and played with her wet, puffy folds. She heard the distinct chime of the phone switching to record mode and grinned around him.

"I'm close, mommy slut. I dare you to take it all on your face."

He let her go and she pulled off him, gasping, "Yes, do it, do it, come on my face, Malcolm, I'm yours."

"Mine," he agreed with a dark growl to his voice, and then he was coming again. Dear God, there was nearly as much of him as the first time. He kept hitting her with glob after glob of warmth, her eyes closed, a huge smile on her face. Her forehead, her cheeks, her eyelids, her lips, they were all coated, and when he finally finished, she dove back on his cock again, cleaning him with her tongue as he softened.

Malcolm ended the recording and gasped, "Fuck, oh fuck. This is incredible."

Jasmine pulled off him and kissed his tip. "As good as you dreamed about?"

"So much better. This isn't bullshit, Jasmine. You're the best fuck I've ever had. I love you. I mean that in every way you think I do. I don't want you to leave him, but you need to know I'm always going to want you."

"Even when I'm old and you're just in your thirties."

He leaned down and ran a finger through one of the streaks of come. When he fed it to her, he said with soft intensity, "Always. There will be other women but you've always been number one and you always will be."

She smiled up at him and lovingly stroked his ass. "Take me to bed."

He did, guiding her up to her feet and walking her up the stairs. He stripped her at the doorway, taking in every inch of her with boyish wonder. As experienced as he was, boobs and a nice ass were still magic to him and she laughed giddily at his expression.

They cleaned up in the master bathroom, taking a moment to recover. Once Jasmine cleaned her face and he rubbed down his cock, he was on her again, standing behind her, cupping her tits and staring at her in the mirror. They got a couple pictures like that, including one spectacular one of Jasmine looking over her shoulder and him kissing her with a hand on her tit and the other at her sex.

They walked out of the bathroom, and Jasmine was just starting to say something when Malcolm took control, hands on her waist. He was behind her, and pushed her to the bed none too gently. She looked over her shoulder and his eyes were locked on her ass. She knelt on the bed on all fours and wiggled it at him.

"Jesus Christ," he said faintly. "There are girls my age that don't have an ass that tight."

He dropped, gripping her cheeks, and drove his mouth to her cleft. She gasped, still looking over her shoulder. Was he going to...?

"Oh my God," Jasmine whimpered as his tongue slid across her bud.

No one had ever done this to her. But Malcolm did, and he did it with just as much fervor as his face-fucking minutes ago. Like it was a cock, her son's best friend drove his tongue into her ass, and she rocked back against him to get even more of it inside her. She brought a hand to her pussy again, her palm against her clit and rubbing as he tongued her.

"Oh, oh this is dirty, lick my ass, lick my fucking ass..."

This was so wild. Malcolm was so fast to take what he wanted and she loved it. She finally looked away, eyelids fluttering. On her nightstand was a picture of her and Francis together at their wedding. She blushed and looked down at the bedding instead as the young man half her husband's age speared her bud with his tongue.

He pulled away and something replaced his tongue. His thumb. Jasmine's head shot up and back so hard she felt her neck pop as his thumb slid inside her ass. Her fingers pushed into her pussy to meet his exploratory thrusts, and she had never felt so full. Malcolm's lips brushed her ass, his breathing hot and heavy too, and he kissed it while he fingered her, while he did this incredibly naughty thing to her.

"Dirty, it's so dirty," she whimpered.

"Tell me you don't like it and I stop," he said. "But tell me you do and I'm going to want to fuck this ass someday soon, Jasmine."

"Nnnngh, nnnngh," she moaned, rocking back harder. "I like it... oh God..."

"I dare you to let me fuck your ass then, anytime I want, anywhere I want," he said, his voice low and husky with need.

"Yes, it's yours, it's yours, my ass, my mouth, my pussy, they're yours, M-Malcolm..."

Jasmine exploded again in no time.

The orgasm hit her nearly as hard as the ones downstairs, Her already trembling body fell forward and she cried out, "M-Malcolm!" There was another moment of blackness when all she could register was him guiding her further up the bed, still on her stomach. She gurgled her pleasure, and he chuckled darkly. Then she felt something press against her sex and she came up out of it, head arching back again as his cockhead pressed to her lips.

Her son's friend -- no, her lover, her new addiction, not a teenager but the man she burned for -- pushed inside her.

"FuuuuuuUUUUCK!" she cried out.

Oh God, the pleasure. Was it all that first orgasm or a few stretched out? She didn't know and she was too delirious to care. Malcolm pinned her to the bed, his hips thrusting up into her so hard they were pushing up towards the pillows. His lips found her shoulder, her neck, and he sucked and marked her as his. She reached a shaking hand up towards the pillows and clutched at the fabric of the comforter as he pounded into her pussy, spreading her so wide she knew she would ache for days when the debaucherous day was done.

And oh fuck, she loved it.

"Are you coming for me again, mommy slut?" he asked her, his lips somewhere close to her ear.

"Uh... huh!" she whimpered, fingers trembling as she crushed the fabric.

"Are you coming all over this big fat dick?"

"Yessss!"

"I dare you to tell me you love this dick."

"I love your dick!" she wailed. "I love it so fucking much! Never! Stop! Fucking! ME!"

He fucked her even harder still, pulling back just far enough he could grab a handful of her dark hair and yank it back. She came with it, orgasming as he lifted her up off the bed, her tits jiggling with his every hard thrust. His arm roped around her under her breasts and his hips slammed against her ass.

"I dare you to be mine, Jasmine. I dare you to tell it to me."

"I'm yours, I'm yours, I'm yours!"

"I dare y-you... I dare you to tell me you love me. Like I love you."

She twisted as much as she could, her hair falling across her face, eyes nearly closed from the whirlwind of sensations inside her. But despite the pleasure, her mind was perfectly clear for the briefest of moments as she gasped, "I love you, Malcolm. I'll always be yours."

He pulled out of her, and she whimpered for him to put it back inside her, but he had other ideas. Malcolm turned her around and guided her onto her back, his dick in his hand against her sex. "If I put this back inside you," he croaked, "I'm going to want to come. I'm close. I'm so fucking close, and you're... you're perfection."

She licked her lips. "Dare me."

"What?"

"Dare me to take your cock inside me. To feel it."

"Are you... safe?"

"Clean. But I'm not on the pill."

He shivered, and his voice was so low it was almost a whisper. "I dare you. Take my cock. Take my come. Feel it inside you."

"Yesss," she hissed, and moved his hands to take him herself and guide him to her entrance. Then he was inside her, his eyes rolling back. She coiled her legs around him as he began to thrust again, just as hard as before but with a strange look to his eyes. Devotion. Love. She wrapped her hands around his neck and he dropped his lips to her shoulder, kissing her as he thrust harder. Only at the end did he slow, his words hot against her neck, "Oh, oh Jesus, I finally got to have you..."

"I'm yours," Jasmine whimpered, and he came.

* * * * *

They rested together on the bed a long time afterwards, Malcolm nearly falling asleep as he stroked her side. Neither of them spoke for a long while. There were some tears on her part until she reached across him and folded the picture of Francis down.

"I mean it. I want to be first in your life but I'm not expecting you to get divorced or something."

She nodded. "I have to admit... the idea of sneaking around behind him is hot. I hate that it turns me on, but..."

"Yeah. Nothing about this is right. But I do love you, Jasmine."

"I love you too." She sighed. "But I suppose I'd better start some laundry and clean the couch before he comes home. He doesn't deserve us rubbing his face in it."

"I agree. Mm. Fuck, I wanted to take your ass today."

She laughed. "Something to look forward to for both of us. Besides, I need to buy some plugs before I can fit that thing inside me. Jesus, Malcolm."

"Thanks." He cocked an eyebrow, grinning, and for just a moment, she was reminded of the teenager he once was. "Bigger than him?"

"Oh God," she said, and reached for a pillow to cover her face. Under it, she added, "Twice as big. And way thicker."

He laughed and reached down to finger her cunt. "Can't imagine what he'll think next time he tries to take this."

"It'll be interesting." She finally moved the pillow away and studied him. She knew it was over for her and Francis, and that broke her heart more than a little, but she knew who and what she wanted. Maybe not a traditional relationship with the young stud, but she was going to be desperate for that cock every chance she could get it. Jasmine wasn't about to tell him that, though. Or at least... she didn't intend on it. "If I left him..."

"I'd want other women," Malcolm said, just as softly. "And I'm unreasonably selfish. If we were together, the only cock inside you I would want is mine. I'm not going to apologize for that."

She nodded. "I'm going to take my time. Think it over. I might want to be with a woman you bring home too. If that's something you think you want."

His eyes lit up. "Fuck yes. Mrs. Berkley and Ms. Taylor both want you, by the way. I told them what I planned on doing to you and they went wild. Let's hook up with them sometime when I come home."

"God, I'm going to fantasize about that every waking moment." Jasmine leaned over and kissed him. He kissed her back, and it was strange and gentle and so very sweet. Well, right up to the point where he got her on her back again, his hardening cock against her stomach.

They fucked one more time, and it was a fucking. He had her legs up to her chest and she panted a string of fantasies to him, things she wanted to try but was too nervous to ask Francis for. He agreed to all of them, and added one of his own, telling her he wanted to see her on her knees between him and his roommates, sucking their cocks. But only he would get to fuck her. They could watch, but her pussy was his and his alone. That set her off, and with the clock ticking, he jerked out and fucked her tits, coming across her face again at the last.

They hurried to clean up after that, running the bedding through the wash and wiping down the couch. She touched up her makeup and covered up the hickey on her neck. The smell of sex hung heavy in the air so they opened up all the windows and the doors. Francis came home, cheerful and happy to find Malcolm there. He even offered to have Malcolm stay for dinner, which made Jasmine nearly burst out laughing. Malcolm begged off with a smile, and as Francis went into the kitchen to grab a beer, Malcolm grabbed his wife's ass and leaned in to whisper in her ear, "I dare you to take every inch of me in this ass next time."

"What was that?" Francis called.

"Just making plans for the next time we meet up. Good to see you, Francis." To Jasmine, he said with a wink, "Happy April Fool's."

"You too!"

* * * * *

Malcolm walked out of there sore and unbelievably happy. In his car, he allowed himself a boyish moment of victory, pumping his fist. The hottest woman in the world hadn't just let him fuck her -- he expected that for over a year -- but actually loved him. Was thinking of leaving her husband for him. Jesus. What a day.

But it wasn't over yet.

He dialed a number, and the young man on the other end picked up on the first ring.

"Hello?" Loren said.

"No April Fool's prank here. But I win, bitch."

Loren let out a groan as theatrical as it was long. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I knew it. I knew it would be this stupid fucking day.

Malcolm cackled wildly. "Holy shit, dude. I'm not going to get into the specifics, but... it went way better than I ever could have fantasized."

"Goddamn it. I am this close to banging your mom. Spring break, maybe." Loren gave an irritated grunt, then added, "All right, I'll send on your hundred bucks. Well played."