Foolish April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every head at the table turned to stare at her in surprise. But their surprise was a fraction of April's own as she pulled at the back of Ryan's pant leg, desperately trying to get him to sit back down.

Rebecca laughed bitterly. "You've got to be fucking kidding me. I knew this freak was your pet."

"Rebecca -- " Zander said.

"No! I'm not going to let this untalented midget -- who you know was only hired because HR felt sorry for her -- come anywhere near a project that's rightfully mine! Part of the reason I can never get anything done is because it's like a fucking freakshow having to walk past her cubicle every day and see her weird legs and her creepy little arms."

"Rebecca!" Zander roared, halfway out of his chair. "I've always found your behavior reprehensible but this is beyond the pale. You and I already have a meeting scheduled in my office as soon as we're done here. But if you can't keep your damned mouth shut, you can leave this room right now and wait there for me."

She dropped back into her chair, still furious.

"And I believe you also owe April an apology."

Rebecca fixed her with a fake smile. "I'm sorry, my little princess." But then she glanced at Ryan and April couldn't help noticing the hurt look in her eyes.

Zander sat back down. "Ryan, as much as I disagree with almost every word that comes out of Rebecca's mouth, she was right on one count -- she's the only artist here with enough talent to save this project before the deadline."

Ryan glanced at April with a look that was almost an apology. And then he said, "I thought you might say that, which is why I've brought a drawing for all of you to see."

April's eyes went wide as he pulled a familiar sheet of paper from a portfolio beside him, and when he laid it on the table she shrunk down in her seat, wishing she could shrink right out of sight as everyone else at the table stood and leaned over it.

"Holy shit," Susan said, as she stared at the drawing. "Is that you?"

Ryan nodded as they stared at the charcoal sketch showing him sprawled across the couch, his spent cock lying heavily across his thigh; every detail of the drawing almost screaming at anyone looking at it that its subject had just finished coming. "Yeah, I modeled for her last night."

"Wow," Susan said, as she fanned herself with her hand. "Let me know how much you charge. I might need you to model for me too some time."

Ryan tried not to blush as Zander leaned close and stared at the drawing, his eyes taking in the line work, the control, not the subject.

"This is good, April, this is really good. You drew it?"

She nodded, trying not to make eye contact with Rebecca, whose eyes were searing into her.

"I'm embarrassed to admit that I didn't even know you had a talent, or even an interest in art. If I did, I would have gladly given you an opportunity before this."

"It's just a hobby," she squeaked, shrinking still lower in her seat as Rebecca's hate-filled eyes swept over her like a flamethrower. "No one was ever supposed to see it."

"I should apologize to April," Ryan said, "I took it without asking her permission. But I wanted everyone to see how talented she is. I think she can really help us on this project."

Zander arched an eyebrow. "Maybe, but there's no way I can take a drawing like this to a meeting where we'll be discussing art for a children's book. Do you think you can do some other layouts up before Friday, April?"

"Oh my god!" Rebecca cried out, leaping to her feet. "Are you seriously considering letting this little freak work on my project because of this...shit! We're going to hire this little slut just because she knows how to draw a fucking cock?!"

And before anyone could stop her she snatched the charcoal drawing up and furiously tore it in half.

"Rebecca!" Zander cried, as both he and Ryan tried to stop her. But she fought them off, almost snarling as she tore the sketch to pieces.

Then April's high-pitched shout cut sharply across the room, and everyone froze. No one had ever heard her raise her voice before.

"Hey!" she cried, her eyes welling with tears as she stood high on her chair. "You can call me names -- freak -- midget -- I don't care. I was born this way and I've lived with it every day of my life. I know what I am. But to destroy my art...I used to think it meant something that you had a degree on your wall and I didn't. I used to think it meant you were a real artist. But you're not, because a real artist would support and encourage the work of the people around her, not tear it to pieces.

"Ryan supported me and I won't let him down. I will submit layouts for this project and, when they're done, I hope you can look at them and appreciate them for what they are, not judge them based on what you think of me."

Finished, April jumped down from her chair and headed toward the door without waiting for a response. But as she turned the handle she took one last look back at Rebecca who was watching her with a stunned look, the torn fragments of the drawing still clutched between her fingers.

"And you know what the worst part is?" April said. "I didn't just think you were an artist, I thought you were my friend."

* * *

April was at home in her studio, already working on her ideas for the new layouts when the doorbell rang.

She ran down the hallway toward the front door. Her heart leapt when she spotted Ryan's now familiar silhouette in the sidelight.

She opened the door and smiled up at him. "Hi. What are you doing here?"

He had a box under one arm and a folder under the other. "I just came by to give you this. I wasn't sure if you'd still want it."

Opening the folder, April saw the torn pieces of her drawing. As she took them to the table and laid them out like a jigsaw puzzle, Ryan said, "That was quite the speech you made today."

"I'm sorry," she said, embarrassed. "I've never done anything like that before. I didn't mean to get so carried away."

"That was nothing compared to the fireworks after you left -- Zander fired Rebecca."

April stared at him, stunned. "I hope they didn't fire her because of what I said?!"

"No," he said, shaking his head, "it wasn't your fault, it was Rebecca's. And it wasn't because of what happened in the meeting today."

"But why then?"

"It was because of me. When I left here last night, Rebecca was waiting down the street in her car."

"Waiting...for you?"

Ryan nodded. "She's been following me for a while. Stalking me, basically, and you didn't see half the stuff she tried at work. Believe me...it went way further than just sitting on my lap when I didn't want her to. I tried to discourage her, told her I wasn't interested, but Rebecca doesn't take no for an answer. And when she saw the drawing you'd made of me, I think it was more than professional jealousy that made her want to destroy it.

"I should have said something to Zander as soon as it started but I thought I could handle her on my own and, honestly, I didn't think anyone would have a lot of sympathy for me if I told them I was being sexually harassed by someone that looked like Rebecca. But after today's meeting, after seeing the way you stood up to her, I knew I had to say something. And that's when I found out this wasn't the first time.

"It turns out that Mark, the assistant art director before me, had the same sort of problems with her. And when he quit, and basically told Zander it was because of her, she was given a written warning not to let it happen again. So when I asked to have a meeting with him and HR and told them what was going on -- "

"They fired her."

Ryan sighed. "And she's not the only one who won't be there Monday morning."

"What do you mean?"

"When I told them what she was doing to me, I also told them what we did to you."

"You mean April Fools' Day? You didn't have to. I didn't tell anyone."

"You should have. That prank we played on you was wrong, and I was just as much a part of it as Rebecca."

"So they fired you?!"

"No, luckily, because this was my first time, they only gave me a written warning and suspended me for a week. But it means I won't be there to see you submit your proposal, and I just wanted to drop by so I could wish you luck."

"But...I need you there."

"No you don't. You've already got everything you need to succeed and I know when they see your art, when they see what I see, they're going to love you."

April glanced down at the fragments of her torn sketch on the table. "I feel bad for Rebecca, but she should have known it's bad luck to play a prank after noon on April Fools' Day."

"I don't know about that," Ryan said, as he moved a piece of the drawing into place. "It seems to have worked out pretty well for me."

April couldn't help smiling as she glanced up at him. And then she noticed the box under his arm. "What's that?"

"These are my drawing tools. I didn't just come over to tell you about Rebecca. I was also hoping maybe we could do another sketch together?"

Her eyes lit up. "Okay. And I already went and bought some more wine just in case you...umm...dropped by."

A few minutes later they were walking to the studio with glasses of wine in their hands. April put hers down, placed a fresh sheet of paper on the easel, sat in front of it and said, "Do you want to lie on the couch again like last night, or stand this time?"

The corner of Ryan's mouth curved into a smile. "Oh, did you think I meant for you to sketch me? I already posed. You said we were even. So I was thinking tonight, maybe you could model for me?"

The color drained from April's face. "Me? Naked?"

"Yeah, that's how nude modelling normally works." He opened his box and started sorting through his pencils. "You don't mind, do you? I mean, it's not like you haven't already seen me completely naked."

An image of him lying on the couch flashed through her thoughts. And then she pictured herself in the same position and winced. "I -- I don't think so."

"Why not?"

"You don't want to see me naked. I'm not like other girls."

He arched an eyebrow. "What do you mean? You've got three boobs?"

She couldn't help laughing. "No, I mean...their bodies are beautiful. Your body is beautiful. Mine isn't."

Ryan stepped toward her. "Why don't you let me be the judge of that?"

He took her hand, and she made sure to grab her glass as he led her toward the couch. She sat down and took a giant sip of wine, trying to calm her nerves. And then he took her glass, setting it on the table as he knelt in front of her.

He slid his fingers under her sweater and the touch of his skin against her flesh sent a shiver through her. He lifted his hands and she raised her arms as he pulled her top over her head.

She had on a tiny, lacy pink bra underneath that cupped her small breasts. When he saw it he smiled. "Sexy. I like it."

She blushed, her cheeks turning the same shade of pink as her brassiere. Her mother had bought it for her years ago but she'd never even worn it until tonight.

Ryan slid his hand across her shoulder as his eyes slid down her body. "Do you want me to take off the rest, too?"

April shook her head. Gently biting her lower lip as she stood up, she watched his eyes as she undid her pants and pushed them down, balancing herself with a hand on his shoulder as she stepped out of them. She had matching pink panties on, and Ryan hooked a finger in her waistband and went to pull them down.

"No," she said, gently squeezing his wrist to stop him.

"What's wrong?" he said, as his eyes took in her under-sized but perfectly proportioned body. "You're beautiful, April."

"Umm...thanks, but it feels weird being naked in front of you," she said, as she awkwardly used her hands to try and cover her bra and panties, concealing them from his penetrating gaze. "Can't you just sketch me like this, in my underwear?"

"I could, but I'd rather sketch you in the nude. Maybe you'd be more comfortable if I was naked too?"

Before she could argue he was standing in front of her, pushing his jeans down. Once again, he didn't have any underwear on and her eyes went wide when she saw how stiff he already was. He seemed oblivious to the fact that his giant erection was bouncing inches from her face as he pulled his shirt over his head, but April couldn't help noticing it as the memory of having her hands wrapped around it the night before flooded her thoughts.

"Is that better?" Ryan asked, now completely naked.

April just nodded as she licked her dry lips, her eyes locked on his thick length.

He knelt in front of her again, smiling as he pulled her ponytail loose and let her soft brown hair tumble down around her shoulders. And then he reached behind her, unhooking her bra. She let him slide it off, revealing her small breasts and her tiny pink nipples. This time she didn't try to hide them, even though she felt his eyes on her as her own gaze drifted down between his legs, staring at the stiff length sticking straight up toward her.

He curled his arm behind her and she thought he was going to pull her panties off, but instead he lifted her, carrying her back toward the couch, his arm beneath her, one hand cupped against the cheek of her ass as she instinctively pressed herself against him. Her small arms curled around his neck as she pressed her cheek to his shoulder, savoring his clean scent and the warmth of his chest against her cool breasts.

As he laid her down on the couch, she reluctantly released her hold and gazed up at him. He was glorious in his nakedness, like a sculpture by Bernini come to life, and her fears eased. She said, "You can sketch me nude if you want...completely nude."

He smiled as he knelt and hooked his fingers in the waistband of her pink underwear. She gently bit her lower lip and lifted her hips as he pulled her panties down, and his smile grew when he saw the tiny trimmed triangle waiting between her legs.

Suddenly self-conscious, April covered herself with her hands. And an unwanted memory of the last time she'd been naked with a man came crashing back into her thoughts.

"Why are you here?" she asked.

Ryan stared at her, confused by the question. "Umm...to sketch you?"

"No, I mean, why me? Why not Rebecca or any of the other girls in the office? You don't need to lie. I know they're all more beautiful than I am."

Ryan brushed his hand against her cheek as she sunk back against the couch, completely naked except for her hands between her legs and feeling smaller than ever.

"April, you need to know that beauty has nothing to do with size; it doesn't matter if you're large or little. Beauty comes from inside, from here," he said, touching his fingers to her breast, "and Rebecca's heart was small but yours is so big, and so beautiful."

He leaned close and kissed her lightly just above her breast, where her heart was pounding in her chest. And then he lifted his head and brushed his lips against hers. "Now, let me sketch you so I can show you just how beautiful you really are."

She nodded, the memory of his kiss still lingering on her lips as he went to the easel and readied his materials. But a moment later he returned.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing, it's just that I thought maybe I'd try your technique, and see if touching my subject helps me visualize my sketch."

She blushed at the memory and her heart skipped a beat as he gently pulled her hands away from between her legs, revealing every inch of her body to his probing eyes. She felt his gaze slide over her skin as his hands traced her flesh, starting at the inside of her calves and brushing across her thighs as he followed her hips up to her midsection.

And then he leaned close, so close that April could feel his breath against her skin as he grazed his fingers across her ribcage and brushed them against the underside of her small breasts before enveloping them with his hands, lightly squeezing them as he slowly circled his thumbs against her nipples.

April sighed as they grew erect under his gentle touch, and then gasped as he pressed his mouth to her left breast and flicked his tongue against the sensitive pink flesh at the center. She ran her fingers through his hair, keeping him close as his own hand slid back down her body, between her legs.

She sighed again as he spread them apart, and slumped back against the couch as he trailed kisses down her body. His hands were on the inside of her thighs and when his lips brushed between her legs her back arched involuntarily.

April moaned as he explored her with his lips and tongue. She'd never been kissed like this before, only dreamt of it, and the sensation nearly overwhelmed her. His mouth was pressed against her, every flick of his tongue sending jolts of pleasure arcing through her tiny frame and finally, unable to stand it anymore, she pulled him back up.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing," she gasped, "nothing at all."

She pressed her mouth against his and kissed him, her tiny tongue tentatively touching his as she explored his mouth, hoping she was doing it right. She'd never kissed a boy, never really kissed a boy. The night she'd lost her virginity there had been groping, oral sex and, of course, intercourse, but there had been exactly zero kissing.

And now, as Ryan pressed his mouth against hers, she felt like he was taking her breath away. She broke the kiss, her heart hammering in her chest.

Her painting was on the wall behind Ryan. And in her mind's eye she saw the dreaming girl on the couch, the one with the long brown hair and the impossibly long legs, waking up and twisting lazily around to see what was happening behind her. And when she did she smiled proudly down at April, smiled down at her from a face she knew so well.

Ryan trailed kisses down the side of her neck as April reached between his legs and squeezed his stiff length with both hands. He moaned appreciatively in her ear as she closed her eyes and slowly stroked him, savoring the feel of his hardness with her hands, the memory of his size still etched on her memory from the night before.

She opened her eyes and saw he was watching her hands as she pumped them up and down his thick, swollen shaft. His cock felt amazing. She wanted to make him come again. But this time, she wanted him to come inside her.

She spread her legs a little wider and pulled him closer, using his cock like an oversized handle. But now that she had him at her entrance, she hesitated. For the last three years she'd been trying to forget the last time she'd been in this position, the memory painful, and she knew there was no way her previous partner had been so...big.

"Are you okay?" Ryan asked.

April nodded, her eyes still locked on his cock. "It's just...I don't think it's going to fit."

Ryan smiled. "Trust me; it's going to be a perfect fit, like Cinderella putting on her slipper. Can I?"

April quickly nodded, her eyes sliding down his naked body. She felt like she was in a fairy tale. She'd never thought of herself as Cinderella, more like the ugly duckling, but she definitely knew he was her Prince Charming. And then she wondered if that was really the prince's name in the story?

Ryan' touch woke her from her reverie, his fingers wet between her legs, touching her, teasing her. She shivered at the contact, gasping as a tremor of pleasure vibrated through her, and watched as he rubbed his knob, getting it slick with her juices as he pressed it against her mound.

He pushed forward, spreading April wide as he entered her. Her eyes went even wider and she squeezed his forearms, clenching her teeth as he nearly split her in two.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

April nodded again. She couldn't speak. She knew if she opened her mouth the only thing that'd come out would be a shout, a strangled cry of pain and pleasure. She glanced down between her legs. Only his knob was inside her, but it felt like she was being impaled.