Fools and Their Money

Story Info
Winners and losers.
10.8k words
3.82
67.4k
36
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,168 Followers

I'm Eric Williams. I'm married to Sarah. I work at Walmart as the head cashier. My job consists of scheduling all the cashiers. It's like herding fucking cats. Most of them are pretty good, but there is always that percentage that give me nothing but nightmares. I'm the one you cuss out when you have lines ten deep and only three lanes open.

My wife is Sarah. She works as a waitress at Denny's. She does OK, but it's from the tips she gets. She's pretty hot looking and all the guys are hitting on her all the time. She's just flirty enough to keep them trying. It always amused me that all the guys that hit on her don't know that she's a world class fuck and her blow jobs are bordering on being a religious experience. She can do things with her pussy and mouth that I don't think are humanly possible.

********************

I had just finished starting a fresh pot of coffee, when I turned and saw him. He was pretty with a capital P. Dark brown hair and his eyes were almost black. He was wearing a black wife beater and tight black jeans. I noticed a rather large bulge in his jeans. I gave him the once over and our eyes met. He was looking at me with his dark eyes. He seemed to look right into my soul. I blushed like a teenager. He noticed and smiled. As he sat down I tried to regroup.

"Hi, would you like a menu?"

"No thanks, just coffee and a hot buttered cinnamon roll, Please."

'Damn, pretty and polite. Very interesting.'

I put a pat of butter on his roll and stuck it in the microwave. I got him a glass of water, a napkin, a fork and a spoon. As I set his coffee down he looked in my eyes again. My nipples perked up. This shocked me a little. No one had ever had this effect on me. Not even my husband. I brought him his cinnamon roll and saw him glance at my name tag.

"Thanks, Sarah."

'You're welcome."

I kept glancing his way as I waited on other people. I never caught him looking at me. I went back with a coffee pot and refilled his cup.

"Thank you."

I was impressed. Most guys never say anything or they made some lame pass at me. I flirt a little with them to get some extra tips. This guy was different. He was polite and didn't appear like he was coming on to me. Anyone as good looking as he was surely had to be involved.

He finished his second cup and walked up to the register. I watched him walk up, but I was looking at his bulge. He was watching me check him out. I looked at his eyes and he was smiling. I was busted. I blushed again.

Two days later he came in again. My reaction to him was even stronger. I felt my nipples get hard and my pussy muscles clenched. I knew then that I wanted him. The way he smiled sent a shiver through me. I think he sensed it and his smile got brighter. I managed to find my voice.

"Hi, what can I get you today."

"The same, please."

"Coming right up."

I set his coffee cup down and poured his coffee.

"What's you name, big guy?"

"My friends call me Brian."

"Maybe I can be you friend, Brian."

"I'd like that."

I walked away to wait on someone else. I gave my ass a little extra wiggle for him. I kept my eye in his direction waiting for him to drink his coffee. I took my coffee pot over and gave him a refill. I got that magnetic smile again. I gave him one too.

"Thanks, Friend."

I chuckled.

"You're welcome, Friend."

I made sure I was near the register when he paid. He walked up and caught me looking at his bulge again. He paid and walked out. I watched his ass as he walked away. I imagined me holding his ass cheeks and feeling the muscles clenching, his hips thrusting as he came in me.

The next time he came in he looked into my soul again. My nipples jumped out and I felt my pussy moisten up. I had never been attracted to bad boys before and I had no control over my reaction to him. It was slow so we chatted a little. He told me some stuff about publishing but I didn't pay that much attention. I think he knew I wanted to fuck him.

When he came up to pay her handed me his card.

"Give me a call sometime."

Before I could say anything he walked out. I knew then that I would call him.

I looked at his card. It said:

Brian Billings Publishing

His address and phone number was at the bottom. I put it in my pocket. That night I while I was fucking my husband I thought of him. I felt bad after we finished. I hoped he would stop coming in and maybe I could forget him. Neither happened.

**********************

My name is Brian Billings. I"m 28 years old and unemployed. I live with my mother. Well, not exactly with her. She has a 'Mother in Law' apartment over her garage. She lets me live there rent free and I help around the house. I do some of the small stuff like fix the dripping faucets, cut the grass and minor crap like that. She pays me a little for those jobs. For extra money I sell magazine subscriptions door to door. Yeah, I'm a lazy fucker. I do just enough to get by.

Six months ago I got out of prison. I was fucking this guys wife and he came home early and caught us. He tried to make a macho stand and I kicked his ass. I hurt him enough that he had to go to the ER. They both lied to the cops about who struck the first blow and I got a six months for assault. They offered me parole but I didn't want to pull a tail, so I stayed and did the whole ride.

Fucking married women is my favorite pastime. They are so fucking hot and eager once I get them going. I guess it's the thrill of doing something taboo and pulling the wool on their husbands that turns them on.

I'm not conceited but I'm very handsome. Mostly it's my eyes. They have an effect on women. I can watch them and see the reaction when our eyes meet. At first I always come off as a nice guy that isn't really interested in them. If they're really beautiful it throws them off. They're used to guys hitting on them all the time and they wonder why I'm not coming on to them.

I'm also blessed with a big cock. Hard, it measures eight inches. It's thick and uncut. They always like to play with my foreskin. Over the years I'm learned how to fuck. When I was eighteen a cougar got hold of me and taught me all the tricks. I love to make them scream. If they're an exceptional fuck I keep them around for a while. I have four kids out there that other guys are raising for me.

I have one I'm working on now. She's a waitress at Denny's. She is a real hot looking on and I can't wait to get her on my cock. I'm waiting for her call.

*******************

"Oh, babe. I forgot to tell you. Gary wants to party again tonight. I'll be working a double."

"Jeez, that's all that guys does is party. It seems like it's every Saturday night, lately."

"Yeah, I hear ya. The only good thing is the extra money."

"I'll probably be asleep when you get home."

"Bye, babe. Later."

*******************

It hit me like a flash. Eric was going to be at work for sixteen hours. I am definitely going to call Brian. I've been thinking about his big dark eyes and that lump in his jeans.

"Hi, Brian. It's me, Sarah. You know, from Denny's."

"Oh my god. You called. I was really hoping you would. I think about you all the time."

"I've been thinking about you too, a lot."

"Really."

"Yep. You want to know a secret?"

"Sure, tell me."

"I was thinking about you last night and I, ummm had to take a towel to bed with me."

"Oh my god, Brian. Did you really do that?"

"I did. I couldn't get you out of my mind."

"That's so naughty."

"I have to confess. I'm a naughty boy, but I'm wondering if you're a naughty girl."

"Well, I've been naughty before."

"Will you do something naughty for me?"

"Maybe. What do you want me to do?"

'I want you to come over and see me today. Can you do that?"

"I might. My husband is working today, so I'm home all alone."

"Well, when you come over will you wear just a t shirt for me? No panties, no bra."

"Oh my god, Brian. You are so bad. Let me think about it while I finish my housework. You may get a nice surprise."

"OK, see you in a while."

"Bye, bye."

A little flash of reality hits me. I'm actually going to cheat on my husband. I'm going to open my legs and give him what was Eric's. What a bad wife I am, doing this. I slowly start rationalizing it in my mind. I'll just see him a couple of times and then be a wonderful wife for Eric. He will never have to know.

I pushed the guilt back and opened Eric's t shirt drawer. I pulled out several and picked one that just covers my ass. Brian will love this one. After a quick shower, I dried my hair and put it up in a pony tail. A little make up I walked out the door on the way to my lover. My nipples get hard and my pussy get moist thinking about what I'm doing. I know I'm going to be wet by the time I get there.

I hit a red light and quickly sent Brian a text.

"almost there."

"upstairs over garage."

"K"

******************

I hurried up the stairs to Brian's apartment. My tits were flopping and my pussy was reacting to the cool air going between my legs. As I suspected, I was wet just thinking about what I was about to do. I knocked on his door.

"Hi, Sarah. Come on in."

"Hi, Brian. Thank you."

"Nice outfit. I'm glad you took my suggestion. You look really hot."

He pulled me against his chest and looked into my soul with those eyes. I felt a chill go down my spine as he leaned down. I closed my eyes, waiting for his lips to find mine. When they touched I gasped and felt his tongue slide over my lips. I opened my mouth and he went for my tonsils. My arms went around his neck and I pushed against him. I could feel his half hard cock against my stomach.

We kissed forever and then he pushed me back. His hands were holding my ass cheeks and he looked at me again.

"Do you want to take off your shirt for me. I want to see what you have hiding under there."

I smiled and stepped back. I definitely wanted to get naked for him.

"Let me know if you like what you see."

I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and slowly pulled it over my head. I let it fall to the floor. My hands went behind my head and I thrust my breasts out for him.

"Awesome body, babe. Fucking awesome. Turn around let me see that beautiful ass."

I arched my back and slowly turned for him.

"Beautiful ass, there. Just like I imagined."

Without him asking I reached for the bottom of his t shirt. I pulled it up and over his head. I dropped it on the floor with mine. Both of my hands caressed his chest. He reached to me and touched both of my nipples. A little jolt ran down to my pussy. He reached down and wet two fingers in my pussy. He rubbed the juice on my nipples and blew on them. I gasped as they both swelled up. Another jolt hit my pussy.

"Keep going. Pull my shorts down and see if you can find something you want."

I dropped to my knees and pulled them down. His cock jumped free and hit me under my chin. It was fucking huge, just like I thought.

"Oh my god, Brian. What a beautiful cock. It's so big and thick. I definitely want that."

"It's not all the way up yet. See what you can do about that. Make it hard or us."

As my hands held it I felt the heat and felt it get harder. He reached down and swiped the pearl of precum off and rubbed it on my lips. My tongue swiped some of it so I could taste it. It was just slightly salty with a little tang.

I held it with one hand and my other held his balls.

"Now show me what you can do with that mouth."

I kissed the huge head and licked up the precum. I started sucking and licking all around the head. He took a small step back and I followed on my knees. Slowly he backed up to his bed. I didn't lose contact as he sat on the bed. He laid back with his hands behind his head watching me. I looked up and saw those black eyes watching me. A shiver went down my spine. I got his amazing cock up to full hard and he pulled me off.

"I don't want to cum yet. It's your turn first."

Before I could answer he rolled me on my back and got between my legs. He opened my legs and went straight for my pussy. His mouth covered all of it. I gasped and pulled my knees up so I was wide open for him. As soon as he started I knew he was a master. In no time at all my first orgasm rocked me. I knew he wouldn't stop with one. He licked and sucked me to two more before sliding two fingers in me. I was slowly but surely losing control. The fourth one hit me and I was all his.

'Oh my god. Fuck me. I want that big cock in my pussy."

I pulled him up in my saddle and I felt the head against my pussy lips. I moved and got it lined up just right.

"Take it baby. Push up and just take the head in."

I pushed up and I felt the big bulb head spreading my lips. I felt a little pop and he was in me. I could feel my pussy lips stretch out and grip the head of his cock. He held up with just head in taking little short strokes. I could feel the head moving over my G spot. He kept moving slowly for a few minutes. My orgasm was building just as sure as night follows day. Just as it hit me he flexed his cock. I squealed and came hard. While I was cumming he slowly slid his cock in all the way. My pussy stretched out to fit him. I could feel every bump and vein against my stretched pussy walls. I was so stretched out that his cock was touching my clit and my G spot. I knew this was going to be good. His cock head hit my cervix and it just added to the intensity of my orgasm. I cried out and locked my legs around his ass. My arms went around his chest and I pulled him down against my breasts.

He pulled out till his cock head was on my G spot and made me cum again. Each one was better than the last. Then he started stroking in and out, rubbing my clit and G spot and hitting my cervix with his cock. Another orgasm wracked my body.

He moved around a little and I could feel his cock searching for the opening to my womb. I knew what he was doing and I helped him. Finally we found it and he pushed against it and I came again. I felt it open slightly and I held him there.

"I'm going to cum in you baby. Tell me you want it. Tell me."

He flexed in me again and another intense orgasm ripped through me. I had only one thought. I wanted him to fill me with his cum.

"Right there. Cum in me. Please. Cum in me."

"Are you sure. Ask me for it. Tell me you want it."

"Yes. Yes. Fuck me. Cum in me. Please cum in me. Please. Please."

"Use your pussy muscles and make me cum."

I held him in position and started grinding his bone on my clit. My legs were locked around his ass and I was squeezing him as hard as I could. I was out of control and ready.

I felt his cock start to swell and redoubled my squeezing.

"Cum. Cum. Cum in me. Please, cum in me."

He groaned and his cock swelled. The first squirt of cum hit me and I screamed his name. The second one hit and my mind turned to mush. All I wanted was him to fill me with his seed. I squeezed as hard as I could and squirt after squirt went in me. I was his and he was breeding me.

His cock stopped pulsing in me and I knew he was empty but I kept milking him anyway. I wanted more and more. He started to slide out and my pussy lips closed on his cock. As he slipped out I milked that last few drop in me. I felt my cervix close, holding all of his cum in me. A great feeling of peace and satisfaction came over me. It was like I had done what was expected of me.

He tried to roll off but I kept him in my saddle. My hips were still thrusting up to him and my pussy was still clenching even though he wasn't in me..

Exhausted, I dropped my legs from around him and he rolled over by my side. My pussy was still twitching and I was humping against his leg. He had one hand on my back on one on my ass holding me in his embrace.

It took me a while to recover and finally I could breathe again.

"Oh my fucking god, Brian. What did you do to me. I've never been fucked like that."

"We're pretty good together, huh baby. That was pretty amazing."

"Amazing? That's the understatement of the year. How many times did I cum?"

"I dunno. I was too busy enjoying that tight pussy. I didn't know a pussy could do things like that."

I recovered enough to be able to find his cock. I wanted to hurry and get it hard again. I wanted more of his cum. The thought of cheating on Eric and getting pregnant was the fartherest thing from my mind. I found his slimy cock all covered with cum and pussy juice and gave it a lick. The taste hit me and my pussy twitched. I cleaned it up as best I could. I was thinking more about getting it back in me and making him cum.

I moved down and sucked his balls and licked his cock till it was hard again. I got on top this time and took another load all the way in. I fucked him till he couldn't get it up any more. I think he came in me four more times and each time I took him in my womb. What surprised me was that I begged for it. My pussy and my womb was his. I couldn't tell him no.

It was time for me to go. I didn't want leave but we both knew I had to. I found my t shirt and he helped me get it on. It seemed I was having trouble standing. He helped me down the stairs. His cum was running down my legs clear to my ankles as he helped me to my car. I grabbed a jacket from the back seat and spread it on my seat. We kissed and I drove off. I glanced at the clock on the dashboard and realized I had been there for four hours. As I drove home I knew I would be back at the next opportunity and my pussy twitched at the thought. I touched my tender clit while I was driving and came again. I managed to stay on the street and not kill anyone.

I got home and went straight to the bathroom. I ran the tub full and slowly slid my very used body into the hot water. I just laid there soaking in bliss. My pussy was tender to touch and felt like someone ran an egg beater in it. I knew Eric wasn't getting in there tonight. I would be sure to be asleep when he came in.

As I lay there soaking I thought about what I had done. I loved Eric and I was hooked on Brian's cock. I felt some guilt but I pushed it out of my mind. I would just have to be really careful so Eric didn't find out. I thought about the possibility of getting pregnant. If I did, I would fuck Eric without a condom and he would think it was his. I didn't want to lose Eric.

*******************

Over the next month, I fucked Brian at every opportunity. I was his every Saturday and I called in sick a few times during the week. Somehow I didn't get pregnant on that cycle. He shot enough cum in me, but somehow it missed my egg.

*******************

Tuesday night and Sarah and I are watching TV. Suddenly I remembered I hadn't checked my quick picks yet. I took them out of the end table and fired up my laptop. I opened the lottery page and compared the numbers. I looked at the third one and almost crapped my pants. I groaned and checked the number again. Sarah looked at me.

"Hooooleeee fuckinnnng shiiiiiit. I hit it. We're zillonaires."

Sarah squealed and moved over next to me. She checked them and started howling. We both got up and started our happy dance. If someone saw us they would have thought we won the lottery.

"Rich. Rich. Rich."

"Shopping. Shopping. Shopping."

"New truck. Sports car. Big house. Swimming pool, big screen TV."

"More shopping. Shoes. Clothes. More shoes. More clothes."

We settled down after a lot of celebrating. I started thinking.

"We can't quit our jobs yet. We need to wait till the money is in the bank. But most of all don't tell anyone. Every asshole crook and moocher will be all over us."

"Oh my god. This is a miracle. No more shaking my ass for tips. No more creeps hitting on me."

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,168 Followers