Fool's Envy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't take it anymore and pulled her down on top of me as the first wave of my orgasm hit. I kissed her roughly, our hips now moving only a few inches, but still clashing hard against each other. Suddenly she tensed and screamed into my mouth as an amazingly intense climax overtook her. I had to hold her tightly for a few seconds as her body writhed uncontrollably, then she lay still. Our kissing became more intimate, then she rolled off, coming to rest next to me. I took a second to catch my breath.

"Wow, what brought that on?"

She smiled with a gleam in her eye, "I wanted to say thank you for letting me go out. I have the best husband ever and wanted to give you a reward."

I was a little suspicious, but tried not to let it intrude on such a happy moment. "Well, that was a great reward. I hope you enjoyed it a little too."

Terry smiled broadly, indicating she was very happy. "I've never had a complaint about my man. You always know how to hit the right spots."

As we fell asleep, I could only hope she was telling the truth.

~~~~~

We continued to have amazing sex all weekend. Monday night, we sat down to watch a movie together. She told me that she had been to the video store and saw one she really wanted to check out. I sat back, dreading 'Bridges Of Madison County Pt 6', but was shocked when instead a low budget, soft-core porn movie started. She looked a little nervous, so I tried to reassure her that I was very interested to see where she was going with this. About fifteen minutes into the movie, she pulled out my prick and began stroking it. When I told her I was coming, she leaned down and took me in her mouth, swallowing every drop.

I wanted to return the favor, but she asked me to wait. When a hot scene with the wife touching herself in front of her husband came on, Terry asked if I'd like to see her do that. I barely could answer because I was so turned on. She sat across from me and opened her robe to reveal a matching set of white lace underwear with matching garter belt and stockings. It was the single sexiest thing I had seen on her since our honeymoon.

She slowly ran her hand down her chest to her stomach, then lower as it disappeared into the top of her panties. I watched the material stretched as her fingers rubbed her clit in a circular motion, then slid lower as she obviously pushed them inside her. After only a couple of minutes she gasped as she came, looking at me with a twinkle in her eye.

It may have been the most amazing thing I've ever seen her do. Not so much because of my enjoyment, but because I knew she was uneasy and it was a big risk to take for her. It probably would have been devastating if I hadn't enjoyed it, and I loved her so much for taking the chance. After that we went to bed, but I had trouble sleeping so I held her close and just watched her, awed by the fact that I could be so lucky.

The next week was insane. It was like she had opened the floodgates of her sexuality. She repeated her masturbation scene. She dressed up in a sexy costume. One night she even asked me to use a vibrator on her. I couldn't figure out why she was so turned on or how long it was going to last, but I felt better about things than I had in months.

Thursday, she hit me with the bad news. "There's a big barbeque over at Ted and Jackie's. I've been trying to get them to open up with more of the neighbors. They have never really felt like they fit in here."

It caused a tremor to move through my stomach. After two incredible weeks with no mention of her friend, I had begun to let my guard down. I felt uneasy, wondering if her sudden impulsive streak might not be entirely her idea. I bit back a nasty retort and told her I wasn't interested.

"You have to go," she pleaded. "How am I going to explain a neighborhood party where I show up without you? The only reason you don't like them more is because you don't know them. They are fun, smart and really outgoing. Steve, I'm asking you, please go with me."

Again I felt like there was a valid argument I should be making, but couldn't seem to find the words. Finally I made up my mind. "All right, I'll go with you."

Although I couldn't figure out a reason she should stay home, I sure as hell wasn't going to let her spend the day alone with them.

As we were getting ready to go to the party, I looked in dismay at what Terry was going to wear. She had her sexiest pair of shorts and a half-shirt that barely covered her breasts. I didn't like her choice at all and told her so. "What should I wear to a barbeque, an ankle length dress?" she teased. "We're going to play volleyball and sit out in the sun. This is more than I'd wear to a pool party, just take it easy and enjoy the fun. It's going to be really good for you."

This was about the tenth time she had dropped a cryptic hint about this party being fun for me. At first I thought it was my imagination, but that feeling in my gut was back with a vengeance. I decided the only thing I could do was be honest with her. "Terry, you know I love you more than anything, right?"

"Of course I know honey. I love you too. That's why I want you to get to know my friends. I know you're going to like them if you just give them a chance. Jackie is fun and incredibly sexy. Ted is really lucky to have someone as amazing as her."

"Ok, I get it, they're nice people. I want to talk about us." She stopped and looked at me uncertainly. "Terry, something's been bothering me for a while, I just want to make sure everything is all right between us."

"I don't understand. What's been bothering you, Steve?"

"I don't know how to put it into words, but something just hasn't seemed right. Are you sure you don't want to talk to me about anything?" I couldn't be sure, but I thought I saw something change in her eyes...maybe doubt?

It was quickly replaced by determination. "I love you more than anything Steve. I've never been happier. I just want to have some fun with our friends, so quit being so serious and let's go."

I was frustrated again by her not being able to see what I did. There was no way I could be completely wrong about her friends.

The party was a smashing success. There were a few couples that were friends of our hosts, and another five couples from the neighborhood. When Terry and I got there, the party was in full swing. Ted was working on lunch while Jackie organized teams to play volleyball or horseshoes. The beer flowed all afternoon and everyone had a good time; even me. I had to admit, Jackie was the consummate hostess.

She constantly hovered, making sure everyone was having fun and no one felt left out. While Terry was playing, Jackie would sit with me and make small talk. I noticed she was the kind of person who liked to constantly touch you to make a point. If my wife hadn't been twenty feet away, it would have made me uncomfortable. She was a very attractive woman and her attention was flattering.

We had a good dinner followed by a couple movies and lively conversation for the couples who hadn't gone home. Terry must have had too much to drink because she was being a terrible flirt. I can't say it bothered me because I was sitting right there, as were the wives of the men she was flirting with. I was kind of proud of my sexy wife, making all the men pay attention to her. I think she could tell I was being a good sport because she would smile at me from time to time and give me a wink.

Jackie took the opportunity to continue her friendly treatment. She sat next to me and talked with the group or sometimes would just speak quietly so only I could hear her. She continued touching me on the arm or leg when she would make a point. I'm not sure if it was the alcohol or something else, but I started feeling a little too good. In the middle of her explaining what was involved in her job, I suddenly realized that her hand was on my thigh and it hadn't moved in a while.

I looked up to Terry, but she was lost in a conversation with Ted and one of his friends. I was trying to think of a casual way to extricate myself from this situation when Jackie started dragging her fingers back and forth across my thigh, reaching to the edge of my shorts. I was starting to get aroused and began to worry that Terry was going to catch us at any moment.

"Listen Jackie, I'm sorry but I think I need to get some air."

She smiled, "That sounds like a good idea. Mind if I join you?"

I'm not stupid. That was clearly an offer and not one that I was interested in. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, so I tried to be polite. "Sorry, I don't think my wife would be too thrilled about that."

That's when Jackie confirmed everything I had been afraid of for weeks. "Well, I talked to Terry and she said you're a big boy and she would be Ok with whatever you wanted to do. From what I'm seeing," she paused for effect and ran her hand up to my erection, which she squeezed before moving her hand away, "I think you would definitely like me to come with you."

I looked up to Terry in time to catch her eyes as she watched us. They were sparkling like she had just been given a wonderful present. I didn't doubt that Jackie was telling me the truth. I knew without question exactly how the frog must have felt.

I didn't even look at Jackie, "Fine, let's go."

We walked out without anyone even seeming to notice. When we walked into the back yard, she pulled me into her arms and kissed me, reaching her hand back down to my shorts. Just as she slipped her hand into the waistband, I caught her wrist. "Not until you tell me what's going on. I know when I'm being set up."

Jackie looked surprised. It caused me to wonder if any man had ever asked her to stop before. "There's no set up Steve," she said. "Terry and I have talked a lot about our husbands and how wonderful they are in bed. She brags about you endlessly. I told her that Ted was incredible in his own way. Right at this moment, he's working on getting her to go upstairs for a talk. If you don't stop her, she'll find out for herself."

"You have got to be kidding me Jackie," I scoffed. "Terry would never cheat on me." I said it with a lot more confidence than I actually felt.

"Well, I'll make you a little wager, since you're so sure of yourself. You let Ted make his pass and if Terry goes for it, I'll give you a night you'll never forget." She paused, then added, "You know, if you interrupt them, you'll never know what would have happened and she'll probably resent it."

I felt sick to my stomach. "What happens if she turns him down?" I said, thinking more with my heart than my head.

She thought for a moment. "Ted and I will set you two up with a weekend in the city at the fanciest hotel. We'll pay for dinner, the theater and two nights to celebrate." From the tone in her voice, she could have been offering me a new Porsche. She sounded like she already knew what was going to happen.

I decided to play along. I needed to find out if Terry was really that far gone. I tried to sound far more enthusiastic than I felt. "All right, you have a deal."

We went back inside and Terry smiled at us as we entered the family room. She announced that she had to use the restroom. A few seconds after she left the room, Ted asked if anyone needed another beer. It was painfully obvious to anyone paying attention what was going on. It was then that I noticed with relief that the only people left were his friends. Jackie made small talk while we waited for them to make it to the room.

I couldn't wait any longer, so indicated that I wanted to go check. She smiled and led me to their bedroom. We got there and found the door open a few inches. This was obviously some bullshit game they had planned out. With a heavy heart, I looked at the mirror and watched Ted sucking my wife's breast as he held her up with one arm. He was using his free hand to finger her pussy through her shorts. I wanted to die as I watched him let her go so she could begin sucking his cock. He was really rough with her, holding her head still with both hands while fucking her face.

I guess he wanted more because he pushed her backward against the bed and began trying to force his prick into her throat. Fighting the urge to stop his rough treatment of her, I could see that she wasn't trying to resist at all. When he succeeded in getting his entire shaft down her throat, he began banging against her mercilessly. I couldn't believe that any part of the woman I loved could want to be treated like that. I turned and told Jackie it was time to pay up.

When we got to the family room, I saw that the other couples had left. Again, another part of the setup, I assumed. Jackie led me to the couch and pulled me down beside her.

With a satisfied smile, she said, "I thought your wife looked incredibly sexy up there." Noticing my less than enthusiastic look she added, "Don't worry, lover, I'm going to make you forget all about what's going on upstairs."

I looked at her with disgust. "The only problem with that plan is the thought that I'd want a skanky whore like you to touch me in the first place."

She moved away, obviously shocked. "But you agreed. We had a deal."

"Yeah bitch, I'm sure that will hold up in court. Now we're going to make a new deal. You have screwed my marriage and my life, so now you're going to tell me exactly what has been going on and how this happened. When you're done, you are going to do exactly what I say."

Jackie still looked surprised, but now she seemed pissed off as well. I'm sure my rejection would have been bad enough without the insults. "Fuck you, bastard! Why should I tell you anything?"

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear. I'm not proud of what I said. I've never lifted my hand against a woman, and I certainly had never threatened one with the kind of vitriol I used on Jackie. I would have never followed through, but she needed to be afraid of me and I made sure she was. When I finished, she sat back, looking terrified.

She didn't hesitate to tell me all about the talks she had been having with Terry for months. She told me the details of Terry's last two visits. Then she told me everything I wanted to know about what she and her husband had actually been planning. When she finished, I told her to sit there quietly until Terry came down. When she did, I wanted Jackie to pretend to be asleep so we could leave without any further talk.

Finally, I warned her that if she told her husband what I had said, he would most definitely come after me. I would happily use that opportunity to pay him back for what just happened upstairs. I told her then I would follow through on my threat, but I might wait months, just so she had to live with the knowledge that it would happen someday, but she'd never know when. I told her to stay the fuck away from Terry and to make sure Ted did the same.

When I was sure she was going to go along with all of my demands, I let her sit by herself. She sobbed quietly as she thought about what I had said to her. I don't think it ever occurred to the self-important bitch that somebody actually might not want to fuck her. I felt no guilt for what I had said; she deserved a lot worse. As I waited for my wife to finish having sex with Ted, I wondered about the couples that had moved away, had they gone through the same thing? I vowed to make sure that nobody else in the neighborhood was going to be caught off guard by them.

After about twenty minutes, Terry came into the room practically bouncing. "Hey, are you two finished already?"

I put my finger to my lips and looked over at Jackie, who was pretending to be sleeping. Quietly, I whispered that we should leave. As we left the house, my mind was reeling about what my next move should be.

We walked home in silence. She might have tried talking to me, but to be honest, I don't remember anything about that trip. I just remember getting to our door and realizing that somehow I was going to have to get into bed with the woman who had just broken my heart.

Once inside, I followed her up the stairs, dreading what was coming next. When I entered the bedroom, she was already in the bathroom starting the shower. At least she had the decency to realize she should wash Ted off her body. I didn't see them fuck, but I wondered if she made him use a condom. The thought of his cum inside her made me physically ill.

When she got out of the shower, she uttered some lame come on line, trying to entice me into having sex. I told her I was too tired, trying not to let her hear the pain in my voice.

She looked a little hurt, but amazingly didn't ask me about it. I was stunned that after what just happened, she would actually be able to go to sleep without even talking about it. She had just given someone else a blowjob and fucked him. She assumed that I had my cock stuck in her best friend. What kind of person wouldn't even feel the need to ask if everything was all right?

I kissed her and said that I loved her. Surprisingly, I really meant it. No matter what she had done, I loved her and didn't know if that would ever change. She rolled over to go to sleep, so I moved close and held her tightly. I tried remembering all the good things we had shared, wanting to remember her this way instead of what I had seen with Ted. When I heard Terry's breathing settle into a sleeping rhythm, I softly rested my head against her shoulder, trying to control the tears in my eyes. Long after she fell asleep, I continued to hold her, wondering what it would be like without her.

~~~~~

I never fell asleep, so was able to get out of bed long before she woke up. I went downstairs and made myself coffee and breakfast, even though I didn't have much of an appetite. There was a notepad on the table so I wrote her a letter telling her that I had gone to a friend's house because he had an emergency. I picked one she didn't know well who lived about an hour away so she wouldn't be tempted to drop by.

I did go to Pete's house, but just sat and talked to him and his wife. Pete had been divorced twice and I wanted to find out everything I would need to know.

I made sure to get home late, hoping she'd already be asleep. Finally I made it there around midnight and quietly made myself a snack in the kitchen. Since she didn't come down, I hoped she was sleeping and went upstairs. I needed to get some rest. Monday was going to be an incredibly difficult day.

When my alarm went off the next morning at eight, Terry was long gone. I breathed a sigh of relief knowing I managed to make it through the weekend. Now came the really hard part. I had already rented a small trailer and contacted a couple of friends to help me. I couldn't afford to stall, so I reluctantly got up and started packing.

It took me about six hours to get my things together. Pete and our neighbor Joe came over at about two o'clock and started moving stuff out. Joe seemed especially unhappy about the situation because he and his wife were friends with both Terry and me. I told him about the party so he agreed to help me, but I could tell his heart wasn't in it. We fell behind schedule because I had some financial things to take care of. I needed to finish them before Terry came home to prevent her from being able to screw me over later.

Since I was afraid we weren't going to finish in time, I called Terry's boss and asked if there was something he could do to hold her up. I told him I was getting a surprise ready for her and didn't want her to come home and spoil it. I really felt shitty about doing it, but I wanted to be gone when she got home. I wasn't ready to talk to her about what happened without losing my cool, so I just wanted to be gone. It seemed cowardly, but a huge fight where I end up calling her a whore wouldn't be any better.

We finally finished up around five-thirty. I left almost everything big and took very little of the valuable stuff. The truth was, I wasn't interested in trying to get back at her. I just wanted to get out of there and start my life over again. I took things that were mine or had significant value to me and left everything else for her to deal with. The last thing I did was leave her a note and pull out our wedding photo album. I put them both on the kitchen table and left my ring with them.