Football Buddy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I nodded.

So, that happened, and for a few days, I thought I had made a mistake. On the other hand, it had made Kathy and Sandy very happy. It was like a sisterhood had been completed.

It took just over a week until I knew I had made the right decision. It came shortly after Brittany, and I had our first date. We had many so-called dates while we were together the first time, but most of those ended with sex, this time was different. We knew we had good sexual chemistry; the thing we needed to find was something in common other than football and sex.

We went out for a long walk, just the two of us. We talked for the first time in-depth about things we liked and what we didn't like, why we still felt attracted to each other, past the obvious reasons, of course. What happened was a deep connection in relationships, we both treasured friendships and relations we had with family and friends.

We both liked animals of all kinds, and I found out that she had always wanted a large family of her own. The whole night had brought the two of us much closer. I thought I had rushed into a decision, but after that night, I felt that I had made the right one.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~~

"Great," Sandy said as she peered out of the kitchen window.

The storm that had been scheduled to just pass through had turned into an overhanging downpour. The sky lit up with lightning, and the air shuddered with thunder as sheets of rain came down harder, with no signs of stopping.

"Sorry," I said as I knew she wanted to go out on the town. Tonight was supposed to be a night out for all of us.

"On the other hand," Kathy said as she still felt a little sick. "I can get some rest, finally."

"Absolutely," Brittany said as she turned to what they had lovingly started to call each other sisters. Kathy being the oldest by a few months over Brittany, and Sandy bringing up the rear by just under a full year from Brittany.

"Go ahead," I nodded.

Kathy nodded as she took off her jacket and headed for the stairs.

"Rats!" Sandy said as she thumped her fist on the counter. "I was going to show you guys the new restaurant I had applied. I have a good feeling about it."

"It will still be there tomorrow, you can show me then," Brittany said.

"And the others," Sandy pouted.

"We will see it when you start working there," I smiled as I took out a sizeable frozen pizza. "You guys pick out a movie on the stream, and I will pop this in, and we will make a comfy night of movies, pizza..."

"And beer!" Sandy and Brittany chimed.

"Okay," I nodded.

They both raced out of the kitchen as I put the pizza in the oven and got a can of chicken noodle soup out of the pantry.

"You're a blessing from the gods!" Kathy said as I brought the large bowl of soup up to her.

"Like the storm?" I said, sitting down at her side.

"Was I that obvious?" Kathy asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Damn," Kathy said as she started to take a spoon to her soup. "I will apologize and make it up to her."

"Thank you," I said as I stood up.

Sandy had been going through a hard time since she had got laid off from the sport-themed restaurant, with the offseason upon us, they had to lay some people off. Sandy was one of them.

"I truly hope she gets the new job," Kathy said. "She turned down my offer to hire her as an assistant secretary."

"She doesn't want charity," I said, "But,"

"I can seem a little more sympathetic," Kathy nodded.

"Absolutely," I smiled. "After all, you are the big sister!"

"Oh, shut it," Kathy stuck out her tongue.

"Don't stick it out if you don't intend on using it," I said as I got to the door.

"You know I am very good with my tongue if I wasn't sick..." Kathy said before a barrage of coughs interrupted her.

"Eat your soup, then get some sleep," I said as I closed the door.

The other two were in their PJ's which for Sandy were a pair of my boxers and a tank top, for Brittany cotton pants and a crop top. "How is she?" Sandy asked as I sat between them.

I gave her a look. "I know," Sandy said as she laid her head on my shoulder. "I shouldn't have sounded like I didn't care that she was sick."

"Definitely," I said as I kissed the top of her head. "You got too excited as usual."

Brittany laid her head on my other shoulder. They had picked out a good action movie that I had secretly watched before, but I pretended that it was my first time watching it.

We watched another movie after that one, the two of them picked again this time it was more of a drama.

"I have to ask a question," Sandy said as she peered over at Brittany.

"Okay," Brittany said.

"How do you get it all the way down?" Sandy asked.

"I told you, relax your throat and let it go down slowly," Brittany said.

They were talking about Brittany's ability to deep throat my entire cock. They had both been massaging and stroking it for a while now. "Want me to show you?" Brittany asked.

"Yes!" Sandy squealed with excitement.

"What about the movie?" I asked.

"Oh, please," Brittany smiled. "You've been squeezing and fondling both our boobs for the entire length of the movie so far."

"And the movie before," Sandy added.

I couldn't help it, they were both large, and I loved boobs.

With one swift motion, they had my pants off. My dick stood to attention. Brittany took the base of it in her hand and slowly began to put it into her mouth. Inch by inch she took it deeper into her mouth until her nose pressed against me and her bottom lip was touch my balls, for added excitement, she stuck her tongue out and licked them. Then she inched it back out.

"I can't get all twelve down," Sandy said as she tried.

Sandy had remeasured; what I had thought was ten was actually twelve. Most guys had always exaggerated their length; I might have been the only guy that had shorted myself.

When Sandy brought her head up, Brittany nodded. "That's more than half, better than Kathy."

"Well, she can take the whole thing between her chest," Sandy said.

"I know, the bitch!" Brittany said with a smile on her face.

Sandy could take the whole length if I push her head down, but usually, it ended up hurting her throat. Brittany could face fuck my dick on her own, while Kathy buried my dick anytime she tit fucked me.

They both took turns back and forth, bouncing their heads up and down my dick before Sandy threw in the white flag. "I am going to leave you guys to finish up," Sandy said as she paused the movie. "I will watch the rest of it upstairs with Kathy if she is still up."

"Okay," Brittany said as her mouth went back down on me.

I nodded.

Brittany took this opportunity to tie her hair back in a ponytail. She kneeled between my legs and started to bounce her head up and down on my dick hard and fast. Her face was burying itself between my legs.

"That's it," I said as I watched her take my dick down.

"Like that?" Brittany said as she took a breath, long strands of saliva coated my dick and drooled out of her mouth.

"Love it," I said.

"Love what?" Brittany said as she wiped the saliva, from her mouth and chin. "This?" she asked as she buried my long hard cock down her throat again. She wiggled her head back and forth and pressed her face into my pelvis.

Slowly she snaked it back out of her mouth.

"Yes," I said as she looked at me with wild eyes.

"Then, you do it properly then," Brittany said.

Brittany laid flat on the floor as I straddled her face. "Fuck my mouth, fuck my throat!"

I plunged my dick into her mouth and pushed it deep inside of her mouth, feeling it go down her throat. I laid out like I was doing push-ups as I fucked her mouth hard and fast. I stopped for a few seconds allowing her to breathe and spit out the saliva build-up before I fucked her throat again, forcing it down her throat.

I sat up as I was about to cum, pulling her head up and holding it all the way against me. "Take it all!" I shouted as I came hard, shooting my cum down her throat. I made sure I was finished and going soft in her mouth before I released her head.

Brittany gasped for air as I let her go. "I missed that," she said as she laid her head back down on the floor.

"The ex didn't do that?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Oh, he did," Brittany nodded. "But it never reached as far down as yours, and never came as much as you do, or taste as good."

"Keep saying things like that, and we will go another round," I said as I let her up.

"Let me clean my face, and I will take you up on that," Brittany said with her face covered with saliva.

I took the opportunity to check up on the other two. They were both asleep in Kathy's bed. "Aw," Brittany said from behind me.

"Shh!" I said as I slowly closed the door.

"You're a lucky man," Brittany said.

"I know," I said as we walked towards her room.

"Now, you up for another round?" Brittany asked. "Nevermind," she said as she looked at my hard dick.

I pushed her toward the bed as she bent over. With one pull, I had her pants down. I pushed myself inside her from behind.

"Fuck!" Brittany yelled as she buried her head. "Forgot how big that thing was," she said as I started to fuck her.

"You just had it in your mouth," I growled as I angry fucked her.

"Well, I have gotten used to something half the length, and not even close to its width for many months," Brittany said as I pulled back on her hair.

"Seems like I have to get you used to me again," I said as I wrapped her long hair around my fist and yanked back hard.

"Fuck me," Brittany yelled as I fucked her hard and fast.

With each thrust, I pushed deeper into her until she took all of it. "That's it," I said as I felt my balls slap against her. "Now, you're mine again."

"Don't think I ever was his," Brittany said as I let her hair go and grabbed her hips. I pushed her further onto the bed as she turned onto her back.

I got between her legs and slid back into her. Cupping her massive boobs as I fucked her. "Cum in me," Brittany said as she felt me about to cum.

"Cum deep inside me."

I followed her directions and pushed myself deep as I came harder than before. I slumped to the side of her.

"Get your strength up," Brittany said. "I think it called for a five-round fight tonight."

"Uh-huh," I said, slightly exhausted.

"Don't worry," Brittany said as she laid her head on top of my chest. "Next round, I can go on top."

"Good," I said as I tried to catch my breath.

Having two women was hard on me before, adding the third was sure to kill me. But I couldn't be happier.

12