Football Season

Story Info
Mary talkes a stand on being ignored.
1.1k words
3.89
113.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers

Mary had had enough, Jay and Dan watched football together on Monday night, Thursday night, and twice on Sunday. She was tired of being ignored. She had tried watching with them but neither one took the time to explain anything and it was all so complicated.

For two years now, she had put up with it from her husband and his brother. Now she was going to do something about it. The pre-game show was on for Monday night football and she had the snacks and chips ready, and beer in the fridge. Tonight she was going to start her own game within the game.

She took a deep breath, picked up the snack tray, and walked out of the kitchen wearing nothing but heels, thigh high stockings, and an apron. Dan was going to get the shock of his life and Jay was going to get the view of his. She was going to get some attention or die trying.

They were arguing over which team was the best and who had the better quarterback. She bent over and sat the tray down on the coffee table. Her ass was pointed directly at Jay in the recliner and her breasts swayed close to her husband's face where he sat on the edge of the couch.

It was suddenly completely quiet in the living room except for the commentators on the TV. Her husband's mouth hung open with a chip from the tray frozen in time just inches from his face. His eyes were on her breasts.

She glanced over her shoulder at her brother in law. He was frozen much the same way but without the chip. His eyes were riveted on her bare and exposed ass and sex. She looked back at her husband as she took a little half step to the side and fiddled with the chip bowls and dip.

Mary was quivering with fear and excitement as she straightened up, turned, and walked over to stand in front of the TV. She stood with her back to the two men for a moment and then turned around. Slowly she untied the apron and tossed it aside.

Standing naked in front of her husband in the middle of the living room would have been good but his brother being there it was outrageous. Dan closing his mouth was her cue to get on with it, to keep charge of what was going to happen. She looked him dead in the eyes and smiled.

"As you know Dan, I have the oral fixation." She glanced at Jay and added, "That means I love to suck dick."

Looking back at her husband she went on, "To make the games more interesting in general and for me in particular, there will be some new rules. You two will pick teams at the start of each game. I will be naked all during the game, so be careful who you invite over to watch."

She took a second to spread her feet wider apart. She caressed her breasts with one hand, while the other hand rubbed slowly up and down over her pussy. A shiver ran up and down her body from her brazenness and the feel of her hands.

"Pick your teams well, because whoever has the lead will get their dick sucked until the other team scores and takes the lead. At that point I switch dicks."

"Mary! What the fuck—" Dan started to say.

Mary cut him off. "Shut up Dan. It's either this or I'm going out somewhere and get fucked every time there is a game on. And you know that will lead to a divorce because sooner or later I'll find someone who won't let me leave."

Dan had a shocked look on his face as he slumped back on the couch. Mary smiled at him and said, "I love you, but enough is enough."

"I'll give up watching football," Dan blurted out hastily.

"No. No, you won't. You love football and would end up hating me if I let you do that. My solution will work best. You two get to watch football together and I get to suck dicks to my hearts content."

She looked over at Jay. "Have you got any problem with me sucking your dick?"

Jay shook his head quickly and firmly, as he said, "No, no problem at all." He looked over at Dan. "As long as you have no problem brother, neither do I."

Dan hemmed and hawed a moment and then shook his head. "It looks like I have no choice."

"You have all the choice in the world Danny Lee. You can giver me what I want and need or you can lose me. It's a simple choice," Mary said, her hands going to her hips.

Dan looked at his wife and knew when she was getting mad. "Yes, dear. I understand the choices believe me. I just wish it hadn't come down to this. I wish you had said something to me about your being unhappy."

"I'm not unhappy, I'm tired of being bored and ignored."

"Uh, what about half time?" Jay asked to break the tension building between his brother and sister in law.

"I've thought about that but I haven't decided yet. I have two things in mind."

"What two things?" Dan asked.

"The first thing I thought of was that the one of you who has the leading team can have a sweet, juicy, half time snack and believe me, sucking a dick does make me juicy."

"And the second?" Her husband asked.

"I can sit and I do mean sit on the leaders lap during the half time show."

"Why don't you give us a choice each time." Jay suggested.

"That would work," Mary said looking at her husband for an objection.

He chewed on his lower lip for a second and then asked, "What about the end of the game. What does the winner get?"

"That should be easy to figure out," Mary said with a big grin. "Only thing is, to be fair, I think the loser should get a blowjob until he comes in my mouth."

"Fair to who?" Dan asked, his temper flaring.

Mary stared him straight in the eye and said, "Why me, of course."

*****

By the time, the Super Bowl rolled around Mary was one very satisfied and happy wife. To celebrate the end of the season she planned something new. Instead of the winner fucking her and the losing getting a blowjob, she was changing it slightly.

The winner got to fuck her ass while the loser fucked her pussy or visa versa. Either way she won. She had always wanted to try double penetration and here was the perfect opportunity.

She also had some important and exciting news for her husband. She was pregnant after five years of marriage and with twins to boot.

TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers