Football Widow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers

“Yeah, he’s flying out tomorrow at noon,” Christa said. The voice on the other end let out a musical laugh.

“Excellent! So I take it you will be tied up all weekend? Or maybe someone else will?”

“I hope I won’t be home all weekend, but you know how it is with fluffs. For all I know she won’t even let me in the house,” Christa said. She didn’t believe that, but she had formed the habit of always expecting the worst. That way anything less than the worst was good. It wasn’t a perfect defense mechanism, but it worked for her, usually. “Perish the thought dear girl. After a taste of Black Beauty, you’ll be lucky if she doesn’t rape you on the front door step,” Bethany said confidently.

“You sure got a lotta faith in that thing,” Christa said as she struggled into a sports bra.

“I have a stable of lovers, and four of them were happily married until they met Black Beauty. Now they don’t even sleep in the same room with their husbands. Trust me girl, if you used it right she will greet you with open arms and open legs,” Bethany chuckled.

“I don’t want a stable, I just want one,” Christa said seriously. The voice on the other end sighed.

“You really are in deep aren’t you?” Bethany said, all trace of lightness gone from her voice.

“I’m tired of being alone, Beth. After Alexi I gave up on relationships, but I am sick of the games. I just want one woman who will be mine and will love me, is that so wrong?”

“No, it isn’t wrong. But why this one? In all the years I have known you you’ve never even dated a white girl and I can’t remember you ever going after a married woman,”

“I don’t know,” Christa said.

“Are you sure you aren’t just in this for the thrill of the chase? Trying something new? Maybe to stick it to your boss?”

“I’m tired of the chase. I don’t want something new, I just want her. You just have to meet her to understand, she’s…perfect. I don’t have a word for it, but she’s so soft and loving and sweet, she just makes me want to wrap her up in my arms and hold her. I’ve never met anyone who made me want to be near them, even if there was no sex I would still want to be around her. When she laughs it’s like the sun shine and when she smiles shyly and blushes I just want to protect her and keep the world away from her,”

“Yeah, there’s no doubt, you’re in love,”

“Why do you say that?” Christa asked.

“Because we have been talking for over two minutes and you haven’t once told me how much you want to fuck her. Besides the fact she is white, married and blonde I don’t know a thing about her, not even her name. No details at all from you about sex or what she looks like. I can hear it your voice you’re in love. And you are already getting that little jealous and possessive streak that’s so adorable on you. She must be quite a lady to have you so wrapped around her finger in such a short space of time,”

“That’s it! That’s the right word. She’s a lady, that’s the word for her,” Christa said excitedly.

“As long as she follows the unwritten rule for ladies you’ll be fine,” Beth said in an amused tone.

“What’s that?” Christa asked.

“A lady in public, but a whore in bed,” Beth said laughing.

----- Dinner at the Prescott house was strained. Bernie was still fuming about having to sleep on the sofa and Sue found her anger rekindled when he didn’t even thank her for packing his bags. Bernie went up stairs right after dinner and went to bed to keep from spending another night on the sofa. Sue decided to sleep on the sofa rather than share the bed with him; she turned on a movie and curled up. The movie wasn’t very good and before long her mind began to wander. She had a whole weekend to herself coming up and she thought about what she would do with all the time.

She decided the first thing she was going to do was visit the spa at her gym and get a massage, facial, manicure, pedicure, the works. Next she was going shopping. She hadn’t been out shopping to just treat herself in months and she wasn’t going to let herself feel guilty about it this time. Her “play” money account held well over 10,000 dollars and she was going to go spend some of it. She was tired of having to be the responsible one in the marriage, she already felt like she had more than her fair share of the parenting duties and Bernie was more like an irresponsible teenager than a husband sometimes.

Sue didn’t sleep well, partly because she was still mad at her husband, partly because the sofa wasn’t really very comfortable and partly because her dreams were filled with Christa. She awoke horny and tired, with the tail end of a dream in which she had been giving Christa head lodged in her mind. She didn’t manage to shake the vivid snippet of her dream until after her second cup of coffee. Bernie had taken his bags with him, no goodbye kiss or anything. For some reason that didn’t make her mad, it just made her feel down. The big house was quiet and she realized she was going to be lonely. That depressed her more and when she logged in to find her boss had approved the full audit her spirits sank even lower. At least that gave her an excuse to go shopping, she hadn’t had to physically go to work in months and her business wardrobe could definitely use some sprucing up.

She read her mails and saw a net meeting of the whole auditing department was scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. She would definitely have to go shopping tomorrow morning then. She sent an email to her boss requesting the morning off and got it back before she even had time to finish the last of her mails. She printed the approval and filed it with the few others she had ever made. Once she shut the machine down she glanced at the clock; five o’clock and nothing from Bernie. Not even a call when he made it to the airport. She sighed heavily and started into the kitchen to make dinner when the doorbell rang.

She wondered who it could be and froze in her tracks. There could be any number of people at the door, from one of her neighbors to Herm’s wife to a delivery guy. Somehow she knew it wasn’t any of those, somehow she just knew it was Christa. She bolted to the door and threw the locks open. The little butch was standing there in her work clothes, but she had flowers and a box of candy. She looked so tired, but extended the gifts with a self conscious little smile that was actually very endearing. Sue took them and stepped back, allowing her guest to enter.

“Thank you,” she said when the door closed, even that short period of being open had Sue shivering. Her heart was beating a mile a minute and she began to wonder if maybe she was becoming a nymphomaniac because her body was suddenly yearning for Christa’s attention.

“A beautiful lady like you deserves gifts,” the black woman said with a big smile. She looked so worn out that Sue’s mommy instincts overrode her lust. The small woman was shivering, but doing her best not to show it.

“You look so tired, can I get you something? A drink? I was just about to cook dinner,”

“What I really need is a hot shower,” Christa said.

“Well, you know where the bathroom is,” Sue said blushing.

“Sure do, come scrub my back?” Christa asked.

“Let me get dinner going, then I’ll join you,” Sue said hesitantly. She wanted to just follow Christa upstairs, but she also wanted to cook some food for her. She smiled bemusedly when she realized her mommy side was fighting with her desire. As Christa staggered up the stairs Sue hurried into the kitchen. She started the London broil and quickly wrapped potatoes in tin foil. She really wanted to cook something more elaborate, but when she heard the water come on upstairs she thought of her lover naked in the shower and felt a lump in her throat. Her maternal instincts were strong, but apparently not as strong as her growing sex drive. She stopped and made herself a drink at the bar, killed it to calm her nerves, poured another for herself and one for Christa then headed up to the bathroom. Christa was humming to herself as she stood in the hot spray. The warm water was quickly taking the chill from her body and the ache from her muscles. She had expected another little cajoling scene at the door, but apparently Sue was more than happy to see her. Christa was actually pretty happy, it seemed like she had accomplished the first part of her plan and Sue was hooked. Now she just leaned against the wall and let the warm steam and water surround her as she considered how to land the tall femme. She looked up when Sue entered.

The sight that greeted her eyes nearly took her breath away; the tall blonde had a drink in each hand and wore only a sexy red thong and bra. Her long legs looked simply delicious and Christa couldn’t help but imagine what they would feel like wrapped around her waist.

“I thought a drink might help you get warm,” she said softly.

“Baby, the sight of you in that outfit would warm anyone up,” Christa said as she smiled and licked her lips. Even in the steamy bathroom she could see Sue’s blush. The tall blonde took a big swallow of her drink as she handed Christa’s to her. The little butch wasn’t really interested in a drink but accepted it and took a sip. Sue nervously took another deep swallow of her vodka.

“Nervous baby?”

“A little,” she admitted.

“Why?”

“I don’t know, you just make me self conscious I guess, the way you look at me…it makes me feel all shaky inside,”

“That’s just your pussy’s way of letting you know it’s looking forward to some fun,” Christa said as she set her drink on the back of the toilet.

“I feel like such a…slut,” Sue said. Christa laughed loudly.

“All girl’s have a bit of a slut in them Sue. Most just don’t find the one who brings it out. We don’t have to have sex if you’re uncomfortable, I’ll be glad just to sit with you and watch a movie or something,”

“No, I’m just being silly, I’m not used to wanting it twenty-four-seven,” Sue said as she killed her drink.

“In that case, why don’t you join me before the water gets cold?” Christa said. She felt a knot of desire in her stomach when Sue nodded and reached behind her back to undo her bra. Christa couldn’t wait to get her hands on the tall woman’s tits, they were beautiful and as large as any the little butch had ever seen. The aureoles were a dark brown and the nipples seemed slightly elongated. Christa wondered if Sue had breastfed her kids.

Her eyes were drawn from Sue’s glorious mounds to her pretty pussy as she removed the thong. Christa was sure she would never tire of seeing it. Sue tentatively stepped into the shower and bent her head so Christa could kiss her. Christa took her time, slowly exploring Sue’s receptive mouth with her tongue. The warm water felt good as it cascaded between their bodies. When the kiss broke Sue picked up her squishy and a bottle filled with a purple gel.

“Still want me to scrub your back?” she asked. Her eyes were sparkling and Christa wanted nothing more than to bend her over and fuck her silly right there. Patience, she told herself. You have taken her hard and fast, now it’s time for a long slow session to whet her appetite even more.

“I’m not into smelling like a chick,” Christa said as she took the squishy and shower gel from Sue’s hands.

“Why don’t you get all nice and wet and I’ll wash you,” Christa said. Sue nodded and stepped under the spray fully. In moments her skin was glowing from the heat and water. Christa poured a generous amount of the gel into the squishy and held it under the water a moment. The strong scent of lilacs infused the room.

Christa slowly worked up a lather while staring at Sue’s tits, the water coming over her shoulder mostly ran between the soft orbs, but small rivulets ran down to drip off of the erect nipples. She began by gently soaping the firm mounds up and slowly, thoroughly cleaning them. She worked the lather in as she made long circular trips around them, occasionally squeezing them or hefting one to feel its delicious weight. Sue bit her lower lip and softly moaned when Christa reached the now stiff nipples. Christa’s soapy hands slid and rubbed over the wet mounds of flesh until Sue was moaning continuously. The feel was so luxurious and soft, that Christa didn’t want to stop and continued to fondle them, all pretense of washing gone now. She was surprised to see Sue’s hips jogging and her moans become more ragged. Christa dropped the squishy and seized each of Sue’s unusually long thick nipples between thumb and forefinger. Christa watched enthralled as an orgasm approached, she had had many lovers, but never one who could come just from having her breasts manipulated. As she rolled them Sue groaned and then breathed in sharply.

“Ohhhhhh God,” she moaned as her hands flew to the wall to steady herself. She had never felt such pleasure coming from her breasts. Not even when she had been feeding her children. One of her deepest and most guilty secrets was that she had had several orgasms while her children suckled. Sue bit her lip when Christa’s warm mouth covered one of her nipples. The small woman sucked hungrily, all the while lashing the nipple with her tongue and occasionally nipping it with her sharp little teeth. She continued to squeeze and caress Sue’s other breast and her free hand slipped to Sue’s back, pulling her forward and holding her in an iron grip.

Christa let the water clean the soap from Sue’s other breast and then moved to it. She licked the nipple and then sucked it into her voracious mouth. Sue arched her back, pressing more of her tit into Christa’s hot mouth. The little butch forced her leg between Sue’s thighs and then pressed her hip against Sue’s mound. She released her hold on Sue’s back and placed both her small hands on the outside of Sue’s tits. Christa pushed them together and held them, using her thumbs to press Sue’s nipples next to each other. The little butch then ran her tongue from one to the other pausing occasionally to envelope one for a moment or nip at it. Sue felt like a bottle of champagne that was being gently shaken, the pressure was mounting inside and she knew she would not be able to take much more. Her hips bucked against the small woman’s hip bone, rubbing her pussy in a very comfortable and delightful way. Christa had brought her some of the most violently powerful orgasms she had ever experienced, but this one was entirely different. It began with a gentle ripple of pleasure from her center that spread throughout her body. The waves of pleasure seemed to rebound and cross over each other, the sensations blending and overlapping. While the sensation was undeniably pleasurable, it was also as gentle as a spring shower, leaving her with her eyes closed and her body totally relaxed. The ripples of pleasure still echoed thorough her body and Sue fell backwards when her legs suddenly gave way. Christa moved like a cat, catching Sue before she toppled over backwards.

She helped Sue sit down and then retrieved the squishy. Christa soaped up her whole body and then rinsed her. The girl’s attentions were infinitely gentle and her voice soft. Whispering sweet nothings in Sue’s ear over and over again as her hands almost reverently washed Sue’s quivering body.

Once Christa was done she dried Sue with a fluffy towel and then dried herself. She reached for her clothes, but Sue stepped on them.

“You’re not putting those dirty things back on,” Sue said.

“Well, sugar britches, I don’t have anything else up here and I would get swallowed by anything of yours,”

Sue nodded and went to the bedroom, she returned shortly and tossed Christa a pair of boxers and a huge t-shirt. When Christa looked at her quizzically she smiled.

“Bernie’s, the shirt will look like a dress on you, but it’s better than those things,” Sue said as she looked at the dirty clothes and wrinkled her cute nose. Christa laughed as she donned the shirt, it did look like a dress on her, falling well below mid thigh.

“I’ve got some things out in the car, I’ll run down and get them,” Christa said.

“I’ll get dinner on the table,” Sue said starting to follow her. Christa turned suddenly and gently shoved Sue towards the bed.

“Sugar, the only thing I want to eat right now is you, but let me go out to the car first, you just relax,”

“All right,” Sue said compliantly.

“Babe, do you want me to pull the car into the garage? I don’t want to get the neighbors curious,” Christa said.

“I didn’t think about that, the garage door opener is on my key chain, it’s hanging over the side table in the foyer, and my coat is in the closet, I don’t want you catching a cold” Sue said in a dreamy voice. Christa smiled, she could get used to being babied a little bit. Normally she reacted violently to anyone who intimated she was too small, or too young or too weak to take care of herself. From the tall blonde it didn’t seem patronizing, just genuinely sweet and thoughtful. Christa liked that.

She went down and grabbed the heavy coat from the closet. It was snowing again as she silently moved her car into the garage. Once the metal door was down she opened the trunk and took out her duffle bag. She had about a week’s supply of clean clothes in the bag. She also retrieved a heavy gym bag, in it she had a small part of her vast collection of toys. She smiled as she imagined the untold pleasures she would bring Sue with the contents of that bag. She stopped off in the kitchen to turn off the stove. Christa hated to see food go to waste, but she had the feeling they wouldn’t be eating tonight. She hung Sue’s now wet coat on the hanger to dry.

When she arrived back in the bedroom Sue was lying on the bed. She was simply beautiful, her eyes closed, her chest gently rising and falling, but what intrigued Christa the most were her long legs. They were slightly opened and she could see Sue’s thick blonde pubes. What the little butch was so intrigued with was what those long legs would feel like wrapped around her waist. Once the idea took hold she found she couldn’t wait to find out. She quickly stripped off the shirt and boxers and opened her toy bag. Sue looked up from the bed and smiled wantonly. That smile made Christa’s day, still sweet, still lovely, still compliant, but so hungry. She could only thank her lucky stars that Bernie wasn’t a good lover. His selfishness and ineptitude were making this so much easier than it could have been.

“So what does my baby want?” Christa said as she opened the bag and pulled out her harness. Sue blushed and mumbled something unintelligible.

“Don’t be shy sugar, what do you want?” Christa asked as she buckled the harness around her waist. Sue blushed furiously, and hid her face in her hands, which caused the little butch to laugh. She examined the many dildos and vibes but when her eyes locked on the Crimson Screw she knew that was the one.

It had been the first dildo she had purchased that would mate with her harness. It was only eight inches long and not overly thick, but it made up for those shortcomings in its unique design. It was constructed of a sturdy red plastic and was totally nonflexible, but it was aptly called a screw. The tip was very narrow and it widened towards the base. A single circular ridge spiraled down the shaft, like the biting spiral of a wood screw, but this one was smooth and blunt. Christa usually reserved the screw for very experienced lovers because it took a lot of getting used to. Women who were very tight, unable to relax or naturally dry found it to be painful, but women who did get used to it simply adored the unique sensations it created. Sue was still a little uptight, at least until she got going and her pussy was very tight, but she was so naturally juicy Christa felt she would be able to enjoy the dildo’s wild ride.

“Come on baby, you can say it. Fuck, you want to fuck don’t you?” Christa prompted as she attached the dildo to her harness.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers