Football Widow Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,931 Followers

"Please," she whimpered. Christa smiled broadly and unzipped her leather pants. She stepped out of them and her black silk boxers, before approaching the bed. Sue strained to move as the black woman climbed onto the bed and then straddled her supine body. Christa rested her ass on Sue's aching breasts, moving the clothespins and reviving the throbbing pain that had settled into the background of her consciousness. With her right hand the little butch reached down between her legs and began to slowly stroke herself. Her eyes were closed and her body seemed totally relaxed, except for the muscles in her arm and hand. Sue looked on in fascination as Christa unhurriedly continued with her ministrations, seemingly oblivious to Sue's burning stare.

Sue watched as Christa's fingers slowly became coated in her juices. The aroma of her arousal filled the helpless woman's nostrils and the feel of her satiny skin was excruciatingly sensuous. From her loins the tireless toys sent a never-ending stream of pleasure and the clothespins sent an equally relentless throb of pain, but her eyes were locked onto the spectacle, so tantalizingly close.

Christa slowly massaged her pussy and then used her fingers to spread her lips, offering Sue a view of the soft inner folds. She used two fingers to hold her lips apart and gently fingered her clit with her other hand. Sue groaned, partly in frustration, partly in arousal, and craned her neck forward, but couldn't quite make contact. Christa smiled and continued to gently stroke her clit, but her eyes now bored into Sue's. The blonde's body jerked as if she had been burned when the wetness from Christa's pussy began to accumulate on the skin of her chest.

"You want something?" Christa asked teasingly.

"Yes," Sue moaned.

"Well, tell mama what it is her baby wants."

"I want to...you know,"

"Not good enough baby. Tell mama what you want."

"I want to eat your pussy," Sue whispered.

"Good girl," Christa said as she slid forward and onto her knees, mashing her now very wet lips to Sue's. Sue began to lick frantically at the pungent flesh, burrowing her tongue in as deeply as she could. Christa held still for a while, enjoying her lover's ardent attention, but soon she was rocking her hips. As her pleasure mounted, she rode Sue's face with frenetic jerking motions of her hips, biting her lower lip to keep back the cries of pleasure when her orgasm hit. She continued to hump the pretty blonde's face until her body suddenly stiffened and then went limp. Sue was still licking and sucking, trying to get all of the wonderful juices she could when Christa abruptly dismounted.

The short woman stalked to the foot of the bed, snatched up her palette, and quickly squirted oils onto it. She added solvents and bases before mixing the colors. Christa then turned, stepped up on the box, and began to slap paint onto the canvas with a palette knife. Sue was nearly mad with desire and craned her head up to watch.

"Put your head back and hold still," Christa barked.

Sue did the best she could, but the vibes were driving her to distraction and the view of the canopy quickly became boring. Without visual stimulation her mind began to concentrate on the sensations from her loins and the dull throb from her nipples. Forcing herself to hold still seemed only to intensify the vibrations, until she began to believe she could feel every little movement as a separate sensation. How long it went on she would never know, but Sue was whimpering and shaking like a leaf in a strong breeze when Christa put her brush down and walked over to sit on the bed beside her.

"You can move now, baby. How you holding up?" she asked gently.

"I think I'm going to go insane," Sue mumbled. Christa laughed and then caught one of the clothespins in her hands. She looked deeply into Sue's eyes and then brutally jerked it off. The blood flowed back into Sue's nipple and the dull throb became a white-hot flame. Christa's mouth quickly covered the nipple and she sucked hard, lashing it with her tongue. A pins and needles sensation followed, mingling with the pain and pleasure she was feeling from Christa's active tongue and lips. Sue's mind was unable to separate the incoming signals into coherent patterns or definitions. Pain was pleasure, pleasure was pain, the two were intermingled and inseparable. Christa nipped her with small, sharp teeth and then was gone. Sue barely noticed. By the time the throbbing subsided and she was able to think clearly, she raised her head to see Christa totally absorbed in the canvas.

"Hold still damnit," the little butch ordered when her eyes briefly left the canvas and returned to Sue. Sue didn't care about being painted anymore, she just wanted to get fucked. The throbbing little vibes felt as if they were shaking her insides loose and she was no longer acting on a rational level. She was elemental woman and she needed sex.

"Come fuck me," she begged, ignoring Christa's command.

"No. You asked for this, and you agreed to it, so shut the fuck up and hold still."

"I don't want to hold still, I want you inside me," Sue whined.

"Shut up and hold still or I'll leave you there all fucking week," Christa snarled. The threat seemed to penetrate the haze of need and Sue threw her head back and clamped her lips shut. Sue was now very conscious of her helplessness. It was frightening, but also intensely erotic. She chewed unconsciously on her lower lip as she fought to make her mind focus on something other than the humming vibes. She tried her children, her parents, even Bernie, but nothing would distract her for long. Time simply lost all meaning and her pussy became the center of the universe for her.

Christa stopped painting and sat on the other side of the bed. Even before her small fingers seized the second clothespin, Sue knew what was coming. Despite that, she sill screamed when the pin was yanked off and the blood flowed into her nipple. Christa licked and teased for a few moments and then returned to her canvas. Her face was set in a determined scowl and Sue was afraid to move. Somehow, her little lover seemed dangerous now. There was a hard edge to her that was wildly exciting and more than just a little intimidating. Time again passed in that strange, disjointed way as her mind closed back in on the two relentless intruders.

"All right, you can move you hot little bitch," Christa said as she wearily put her brushes down again. She looked absolutely drained and Sue felt a motherly need to hug her, but she couldn't move. She watched as Christa trudged over to her bag and pulled out her harness. She effortlessly buckled it on and when she attached the huge black dildo, Sue actually moaned.

"Guess that sweet little pussy is telling you it wants something huh?"

"Yesssss," Sue hissed, the sound drawn out and sibilant. Christa smirked as she climbed onto the bed and pulled both vibes from Sue's lower body. Sue felt strangely empty, almost as if her vaginal passage and ass were now gaping holes. Obviously, this wasn't the case, but the removal of the toys and even more, the cessation of the vibration left her feeling disconcertingly empty.

Christa didn't allow her to suffer for long. She lined the massive black phallus up with Sue's entrance and shoved hard with her hips. Several inches of hard plastic shot into Sue's already soaked pussy, which caused her eyes to flare open wide and her lips to form a surprised "O", as the air was forced from her lungs. Christa seemed to take no notice, bearing down with all of her weight and the strength of her legs as she drove more of the cock into her captive lover.

"Slow," Sue whimpered, but her words seemed lost. Like the small voice of a child in an empty auditorium the sound seemed to echo hollowly through the room. Christa jabbed forward with her hips again, sinking more of the thick shaft into Sue's yielding body. What followed for Sue was neither totally sexual bliss nor totally a hellish nightmare, but a curious blending of the two. Christa's face was an inhuman mask of concentration, her eyes staring down, but seeing nothing, as her body drove the huge cock in and out with the regular strokes of a piston. She seemed so disconnected and impersonal it really threw Sue. Not being able to touch her, or hold her or do more than accept her cock was also thrilling and yet disturbing.

The driving cock filled her and stretched her open on the down stroke, only to leave her achingly empty as it withdrew. Her sensitized nerve endings were misfiring; sending shuddering waves of pleasure to her already overloaded brain. She felt her muscles contract violently and a piercing screech issued from her lips as her first orgasm hit her. It struck full force, like a freight train ripping through a barrier of tissue paper. Even as the powerful contractions weakened a second series of shocks ripped through her. The huge cock continued to assault her, neither slowing nor allowing her screaming nerves any respite. Christa was like an automaton, driving into her with a measured stroke and showing no emotion at all.

"No, no, no, no, no," Sue whimpered as another mammoth orgasm blotted the world from her mind. Strange patterns appeared behind her tightly shut eyes, dragons and star bursts and fanciful creatures. She heard a shuddering voice moaning softly and only vaguely realized it was her own. Another orgasm ripped through her and her feral scream was unlike anything she had ever heard before.

With breathtaking suddenness, Christa withdrew and scrambled to her easel. Sue lay panting and shaking, as the black woman worked on, a strange gleam in her eye the only sign of emotion on her otherwise expressionless face.

Sue was just starting to regain control over her body when Christa put her brushes down. She tossed a cloth over the easel and clumsily removed her harness. Sue was off in that otherworldly land that a fully satiated woman finds herself in. She was only vaguely aware of Christa moving around the room and it was some time before she was even recovered enough to open her eyes and take an interest in her surroundings.

Christa sat on the box in front of her easel, looking completely worn out. Sue had had sex with Christa enough to know what she looked like when she was exhausted, but now she looked totally drained. If any image ever conveyed the complete expenditure of a person's energy, it was Christa at that moment in time. Sue realized she was witnessing the face of someone who had given her all in the creation of something, she was awed by it and more than a little flattered. The restraints were beginning to chafe and Sue felt a strong need to urinate. She tried to speak, but her tongue seemed swollen and stuck to the roof of her mouth. Her first words were an incoherent slur.

"What?" Christa said looking up dazedly.

"I need to pee," Sue managed. Christa stared at her blankly for a few moments and then shook her head, as if to clear it and shakily got to her feet. She fumbled with the restraint on Sue's left leg, eventually managing to loosen it enough so she could undo the cuff. Sue was still feeling minor aftershocks and wasn't thinking very well, but she did realize something was wrong with Christa.

"Are you all right?"

"I'm fine. I...I really get into my work when I paint," she replied as she loosened the strap on Sue's other leg. There was something in her tone that precluded further conversation. Sue was very curious, she had heard a lot about how artists could become absorbed in their work, but the need to relive herself was becoming hard to ignore and she didn't know how to broach the subject anyway. As soon as her hands were free, she rolled over and tried to stand. The high heels might have caused her to fall over anyway, since she was unused to them and they were too large, but her buckling knees were the real problem. Sue collapsed in a heap on the floor.

Christa helped her back onto the bed and unlocked the little padlocks. As soon as the shoes were off Sue tried again and this time made it to the bathroom. She took her time, not only relieving herself, but waiting until her legs seemed to be working and giving her body a quick wipe down with a damp wash cloth. When she got back to the bed she saw that Christa had pulled the covers off the floor and wrapped herself up in them. She looked very much like a small child, curled up and asleep with the blankets pulled tightly around her. Sue carefully joined her, snuggling up close and holding her tightly.

***

Sue awoke sometime in the night. Her heart was racing and her breath coming in shuddering gasps. She couldn't remember anything about the dream, except that it had been hideously frightening. Christa was gently shaking her.

"You all right babe?" she asked. The room was totally dark, but Sue could almost see the concern on her face from the tone of her voice.

Sue nodded, still trying to get her heartbeat and breathing under control. Wisps of the dream echoed through her mind, but any time she tried to draw one in and examine the fragment, it was gone, as ethereal as smoke. Christa gently pressed one of her small breasts to Sue's face and the older woman sucked in the soft nipple. Gently sucking, she faded back into a troubled sleep as the nipple hardened in her warm mouth.

Morning found her bad dreams gone and her body strangely relaxed. Like a child on Christmas Day, her eyes were drawn to the canvas. She was sure Christa had covered it to keep her from peeking, but she was curious and feeling mischievous. She gingerly disengaged herself from Christa's embrace and got out of bed. Sue had to suppress a giggle when she realized she was walking on tiptoe and acting comically girlish. Her fingers had barely touched the cover when an amused voice broke the silence.

"Do and I'll burn it."

"Oh, fiddlesticks," Sue said, turning to see Christa sitting up in bed and smiling at her.

"Come back to bed, sugar."

"Can't I just take a little peek?" Sue asked.

"Nope, not until it's done."

"How long will that be?" Sue asked, as she hesitantly turned away from the easel and crawled back onto the bed.

"A few weeks, maybe longer. Depends on my mood."

"A few weeks?! But...but...but, Bernie will be back before then!"

"Yeah well, you'll just have to find a way to get over here won't you?" Christa said as she kicked back the blankets.

"That's so unfair," Sue said, with a cute little pout on her face. Christa smiled again and got out of the bed.

"It's such a bitch being a model isn't it?" Christa said with a grin.

"I think the artist is being the bitch today," Sue replied petulantly.

"That was low," Christa replied as she entered the bathroom. As soon as the water was running, Sue moved towards the painting. She glanced around suspiciously and then quickly lifted the cover. The canvas was blank! A pristine white, without a speck of paint on it.

"What the fuck!' she blurted out.

A maniacal laughter came from the bathroom. Sue stomped into the bathroom, ready to scream bloody murder, but the sight of Christa naked in the shower, with the hot water beading on her mocha skin caused the words to die in her throat.

"Last night after you went back to sleep I moved it to my studio on the top floor. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck sugar did you really think I would leave it out? That's too much temptation for a little fluff like you."

"Stinker," Sue said while pouting.

"Don't just stand there looking fuckable, climb in and scrub my back," Christa said, turning her back to the tall blonde. Sue sighed and stepped into the shower. The warm water felt good as she took a bath cloth and bar of soap, and began to lather it up. The white lather stood out on Christa's skin as Sue began to work it into the smaller woman's back.

"Mmmmm..."

"Like that?" Sue asked.

"Yeah sugar."

"Is there any way I could convince you to let me sneak a peek?" Sue asked as she let her hands glide down Christa's back and over the rise of her soft behind.

"You can try to convince me," Christa growled. She let her legs slide outward and leaned forward, catching herself with her hands. Sue grinned and sank to her knees. With her legs spread slightly Christa's dark lips were readily visible and Sue felt her mouth begin to water. She pressed her nose into the crevice between Christa's firm cheeks and darted her tongue out to caress those silky lips. At first, Sue was content to just lightly graze them with the tip of her tongue, but as Christa's sighs turned into moans, she wanted to do more. She leaned forward and tilted her head back. This allowed her to press her lips to Christa's and by pushing her tongue out she was able to burrow between her lover's damp lips.

"Ohhhh yes, suck it baby," Christa called. She shifted her position slightly and it caused a torrent of water to suddenly run down her back and off her ass, right into Sue's face. The poor blonde came up sputtering and coughing, which caused Christa to burst out laughing.

"It isn't funny!" Sue fumed as she tried to get her breath back and clear her airways. Her cute pout only made Christa laugh harder. Once she had cleared the water from her nose, Sue smiled sheepishly and laughed along with Christa. The little butch caught her hand and pulled her upright.

"Come on sugar, let's try it in the bedroom where it's safer,"

Christa led her by the hand into the bedroom, but rather than jumping on the bed, the smaller woman walked over to the wingback chair in the corner. She sat down and then scooted her ass to the edge of the chair and threw her legs over the arms. Gently stroking her pussy, she smiled up at Sue.

"There ya go baby, much safer."

Sue sank to her knees again, and gently ran her hands over the insides of Christa's thighs. The skin was so soft and smooth, so utterly feminine and yet so wildly exciting. Sue kissed Christa's inner thigh, darting her tongue out to caress the soft skin. Sue didn't mind sex for the pure enjoyment of touching Christa's body, in fact it was still wonderfully novel to want to get physical with someone all the time. In the back of her mind, however, she wanted to see that painting and decided that she would see how far she could get by teasing her lover. She tenderly licked and kissed all around Christa's trim mound, stopping often to look up at her lover. Christa's eyes showed amusement as well as lust.

Christa's pussy was still damp from the shower and after a little teasing, its delicious aroma became apparent. Despite her original plan to tease Christa, Sue found herself unable to resist and pressed her face between the slick lips of Christa's sex. Christa's hands rested lightly on her head and with gentle pressure she directed Sue's now wildly thrashing tongue to where it felt best.

For a long time this went on, until Sue's tongue began to ache and her jaw started to hurt. Sue was eventually forced to just stick her tongue out and hold it stiffened while she moved her head and still Christa didn't cum. Eventually, she was forced to stop even this and looked up questioningly at her lover.

"Am I doing something wrong?"

"No sugar, it felt wonderful. This is one of the reasons I didn't want to paint you, I can't get my head off a work once I begin it, but I can't do much else with it until the paint dries. It's not you hunny, it's me."

Sue nodded, but her face still showed doubt. Christa smiled and gently stroked her cheek.

"How bout fixing some breakfast? I need to go shovel the snow off the roof."

Sue stood up and helped Christa up. She wandered down to the kitchen, examining the house as she went. The polished wood banister on the staircase was smooth to her touch and Sue's mind immediately flashed to a picture of her being bent over it, while Christa fucked her. She shook the image and sighed, as she reached the landing and located the kitchen.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,931 Followers