Football Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,943 Followers

Sue was in a bad way herself. Christa's earlier teasing had left her very wet and she squirmed uncomfortably in the chair she had pulled up. By pressing her thighs tightly together she found she could get a little relief from the demands her soaking vagina was sending to her brain. Sue was glad when everyone jumped up and dispersed at halftime. There was a line for the downstairs bathroom so she went upstairs to the bathroom in the master bedroom. From her dresser she grabbed a pair of fresh panties. She hurried to the bathroom and toweled off before putting them on. She opened the door to the bathroom to find Christa standing there smiling at her. There was a definite hunger in the small woman's eyes and despite herself Sue shivered.

"Nice place," the girl said quietly.

"What are you doing here?" Sue managed.

"I followed you. I saw how you were squirming during the first half. I thought maybe that hot little pussy needed some attention?" Christa said easily. Sue had never liked dirty talk in bed and had even cut Bernie off for a week when he insisted on trying. From his mouth the words seemed dirty and disgusted her. From Christa's mouth they seemed like knives of desire and each time the little butch spoke she seemed to twist them in the tall blonde's stomach. Still, she had to put an end to this before it went to far and someone saw them. Bernie would never understand.

"Look, I am sorry about earlier. I did not mean to lead you on, but..."

"You didn't lead me on babe. You're a hot little number, too good for that fuck-tard you're married too. Your pussy is dying for the kind of attention only I can give it," she said as she stepped into the bathroom. Sue retreated and swallowed hard when the short woman pushed the door to the bathroom closed and locked it. Part of her wanted to put a stop to this, but a long repressed part of her was singing with anticipation. She was caught between the dos and the don'ts of the situation and in her confusion she was an easy target for someone with Christa's confidence.

Christa stepped up to her and placed her hands on Sue's shoulders. She gently but firmly turned her towards the mirror and then pushed her over until Sue's elbows rested on the counter on either side of the sink. The mirror showed the entire scene as Christa pulled Sue's dark skirt up over her ass and then pulled her panties down to her ankles.

"Damn, a natural blonde and you're taller than I thought. Spread those legs baby," Christa whispered. Sue let her legs slide outwards, lowering her rump until it was nearly even with the black girl's hips. She had given up then. The fire in her pussy overruled the thoughts in her confused head. She felt Christa slide a finger into her soaked pussy and then another.

"Fuck, your tight baby," Christa said as Sue's inner muscles clamped down hard on the invading fingers. In the mirror she saw the look of pleasure that crossed her face.

"Bernie must not fuck you often, or maybe he just has a needle dick. Is that it baby? Is your man hung like a little boy?"

"Ohhhhh," Sue moaned quietly as Christa began to pump her fingers slowly in and out.

"Which is it girl?" Christa said as she increased the tempo.

"He's not very big and we don't do it often," Sue hissed, totally lost in sensation now.

"Izzat a fact. Well girlfriend, I think it's time you got stuffed," Christa said as she withdrew her fingers until just the tips were inside Sue's entrance. Christa placed a third finger tightly against the two she was using. She knew she was in control now; she had been with enough reluctant women to know the signs. Once their bodies took over and they stopped thinking about it a girl could tell. Mrs. Sue Prescott was at that point, her eyes were tightly closed and her legs were quivering. Christa waited until the lovely white woman pushed back on her dark fingers and smiled broadly.

Sue groaned as she felt the three fingers being pressed into her. The ring of muscles at her entrance involuntarily clamped down on them. Christa continued to press forward with her hand and the muscles slowly gave way. With a little shock that was both painful and pleasurable they slid into Sue's silken glove. Christa slowly worked her fingers in and out, watching Sue's face in the mirror the entire time. When all three fingers were slick and well lubricated she pulled them out and thrust her pinky into Sue's hot pussy.

A couple of quick thrusts and Christa pulled her hand back out and curled all four fingers together. She pressed inward firmly. Sue's eyes shot open when she felt herself being stretched open like never before.

"What are you doing?" she whined as she tried to move forward and away from the girl's hand, but she was in no position to escape the relentless pressure. Christa continued to press inward against the moist yielding flesh until the widest part of her hand bumped against the outside of Sue's widely stretched walls. Sue moaned as the girl began to fuck her with all four fingers. The driving rhythm was hard and fast and Sue soon found her body responding to it. Her hips thrust back to meet Christa's hand and her inner muscles clenched and unclenched trying to hold the fingers inside.

When she dared to open her eyes the visual stimulation sent a quiver through her. Her hair was falling in her face and her expression was one of bliss. Christa was watching her hand with rapt attention as most of it disappeared into the tight pink cavern. Sue closed her eyes again and tried to relax and just enjoy the sensations. She knew she would have to deal with the guilt later, but she was now at the point where stopping it wouldn't succeed in doing anything but leaving her in desperate need of sex. At least that was what she was telling herself.

Christa pushed her fingers in deep and held them there while using her thumb to stroke Sue's wildly stretched lips. Her boss's wife moaned quietly and pulled herself forward a little and pushed back on Christa's still fingers. Christa's thumb was now slick with Sue's juices and Christa smiled slightly. She had never seen a woman get so wet, Sue's honeypot was simply overflowing and a rivulet of her juices was running down the inside of her thigh. Christa curled her thumb against her other finger and spread her legs slightly. She placed her free arm across the small of the taller woman's back and dropped her shoulder so her forearm was lined up perfectly with Sue's wet pussy. She applied a slow but steady pressure, watching with fascination as her fingers slowly disappeared in between Sue's lips.

Sue's eyes shot open when she felt the shock of Christa's hand being pressed home. The extra finger made her feel absolutely stuffed, but it wasn't that bad until the wide part of Christa's hand reached the ring of muscles at the entrance. Sue panicked and tightened her whole body, trying to force the invading fingers out, but to no avail.

"No, please..it hurts," she panted.

"Shhh, just relax baby. Your hot little cunt is so wet you won't even feel it going in if you just relax,"

Sue tried to move away, but she realized she had put herself in a totally vulnerable position. The seemingly unbearable pressure built as Christa continued with the steady pressure and Sue had the fleeting thought she was going to have her pussy torn open. The widest part of Christa's hand was now wedged between her lips and Sue's muscles gave just a fraction.

The air was forced from Sue's lungs as the girl's entire hand suddenly shot forward a few inches. Sue's nether lips were now gripping Christa's wrist and her inner muscles were wildly clamping down on her hand. Christa began to rotate her hand inside the steamy cavern and Sue moaned.

"See baby? I told you your pussy knows best, tell me that doesn't feel good," Christa said in a husky whisper. Christa continued to rotate her hand while pushing deeper and retreating slightly. Sue had never felt anything like it. The sensation of being so totally full was exquisite and now that the almost intolerable pressure of entry was gone there were no signals going to her brain that weren't pleasure. She felt Christa's fingers spread wide inside her and begin to caress places Sue never even knew she had. Christa's free hand left her back now and soon the girl began to stroke Sue's hypersensitive clit. Those questing fingers inside found a place she had never been touched before and within a few strokes Sue's body exploded in an orgasm of epic proportions.

It began with a massive contraction that seemed to come from deep within her. Every muscle in her body seemed to follow her pussy's lead and for a raw split second if felt like her skin would be torn off. This was followed by release as the muscles all relaxed at once. Almost unbearable pleasure came hard on the heels of that relaxation; blending into a sensation so overwhelming that Sue's mind could barely cope. A second contraction followed and then another. Separate sensations stood out like giant waves on the sea of pleasure deluging her mind. Christa's thumb grinding against her clit, the girl's hand filling her like nothing ever had, her fingers stroking that place deep inside all hit with their own bursts of intensity amid a tide of pleasure that was in and of itself beyond the married woman's experience. Sue's ragged moans filled the small room and reverberated around until it sounded like a chorus of ecstatic voices raised as one.

The next thing Sue was aware of was an obscene squishing sound as Christa gently withdrew her hand. She wiped it off with a towel as Sue's breathing returned to normal. Sue tried to stand and nearly collapsed. Christa moved quickly to steady the tall blonde. Sue's legs felt like rubber and Christa was forced to hold her up as she helped Sue to the bed. Sue's heart was still hammering, her legs felt like rubber, aftershocks rocked her body, her nipples were as hard as pebbles and her mind was floating along on a cloud of euphoric good feeling. This is what a girl is supposed to feel like after sex, she told herself. She looked up into Christa's dancing brown eyes and smiled.

"What the hell is going on here?" Bernie's strident voice interrupted her idyllic scene and Sue felt a cold hand of fear clutch her heart. If Sue was lost for words Christa seemed totally in command of the situation. She jumped up and took three strides towards Sue's drunken husband and shoved him out the door.

"Lower your god damned voice you drunk asshole, can't you see she's got a fucking migraine?" Christa said in a harsh whisper.

"Migraine?" Bernie asked in confusion.

"Yeah shit for brains, a migraine, you know, like a headache?"

"Oh, shit, sorry," Bernie said in a much softer voice.

"Go back down and tell your drunk ass friends to keep it down and where do you keep the Tylenol?"

"In the medicine cabinet, second shelf I think," he said as he peeked into the room over Christa's shoulder. Sue was coherent enough to play her part and held her face in her hands. She hoped he was too drunk and too far away to see the smile that she couldn't wipe off her face.

Bernie turned and hurried downstairs and Christa sauntered back into the room. She smiled wickedly and held up Sue's black satin panties. The Haitian girl then blew her a kiss and stuffed the panties into her pocket as she left the room and went back downstairs.

-------

Monday sucked as badly as Sue thought it would. She had decided her cover story would be blown if she went back downstairs so she had stripped and put on an old nightgown. Sleep had taken her almost instantly and she awoke to the alarm screaming at 5:00 the next morning. Her pussy was very tender and sore, but at the same time she knew she wanted to be filled again. She winced as the abused tissues sent warning signals to her brain while she did her morning absolutions. Sue examined her pussy in the mirror. It was puffy and the lips gaped open slightly, she wondered if the little Haitian girl had stretched her pussy out permanently. Bernie had never come to bed and she found him downstairs passed out on the sofa with all but a few of the others. Ace, LD and the girls had gone, as had Christa and the two company bigwigs. Bill was gone too, but that was no surprise he only lived three doors down.

Sue spent the next hour waking drunks and making coffee. She didn't get them all out of the house until well after 7:30 and as much as she wanted to begin cleaning up, she knew she needed to log in and see how things were going at work. Telecommuting had a lot of advantages, but Sue never abused them. She found her inbox stuffed with mails and didn't get done with them all until nearly 2:00. She was still cleaning up the mess when Bernie came in around 4:30. He was still hung over and went straight to bed.

Sue spent the rest of the evening curled up on the sofa watching a movie on television. Her mind wasn't on the show. It kept going back to the little black butch and the episode in the bathroom. Sue gently masturbated to orgasm remembering that scene. The orgasm was beautiful, euphoric and just seemed right, but afterwards she felt intensely guilty. Sue wrapped her robe tightly around herself and went to bed.

By the time Bernie got home Tuesday Sue practically dragged him to bed. The sex was blah, Bernie doing his "2 minute drill" and then rolling over. She lay there on her back with tears of frustration in her eyes. Sue quietly got up and went to the bathroom. Once the door was closed she brought herself to a shattering climax while looking into the mirror and remembering how her face looked with Christa's fist inside her.

By Friday Sue was masturbating five times a day or more. Ten years of repressing her desire for another woman's touch seemed to have been unleashed with a vengeance by Christa. No matter what she was doing her mind was constantly on sex and her pussy seemed to be forever wet and ready. She was going through four to five pairs of panties a day and the dirty clothes hamper was overflowing. Bernie was around the house all day Saturday and it nearly drove Sue mad. She couldn't get any relief from the demands of her body and she went to bed that night actually looking forward to a Sunday during football season for the first time in ten years.

Bernie was up early Sunday and out the door. He was going to pick up beer and head over to the Shepard's place to help them get set up. Sue was looking forward to a few hours with her favorite novel and vibrator. She hoped a few hours of torn bodice romance and a Fabio look alike would get her mind off Christa and the forbidden passion they had shared. She felt she needed to get her mind back on sex with men, something like last weekend wouldn't occur again and she couldn't see herself going out looking for female lovers.

She moved restlessly about the house and actually turned on the television. Five hours to kick off and already it was all football. She was about to kill the television when the doorbell rang. This was why she hadn't jumped right into her book. Bernie was always forgetting things and she just knew he would forget something when she wanted the time alone. Of course he had been gone two hours already, which should have tipped her off. When she opened the door Sue got the shock of her life.

"Hello girlfriend," Christa said in that accent that just set Sue on fire. The little woman wore black leather pants that hugged her hips and a white tank top that left no doubt she was braless. She had a bag slung over her shoulder and pushed a bouquet of flowers into Sue's hands as she walked in and tossed her bag on the sofa.

Flowers. When was the last time someone gave you flowers? Sue asked herself. Maybe Bernie did when little Jeanie was born. She shook her head and glanced up to see Christa leaning on the arm of the sofa and watching her.

"What are you doing here?"

"I knew ol Bern was going to be out at a party all day, so I thought I would come and keep you company," Christa said with a grin. Sue licked her lips. On one hand she was just dying for more of the little woman's attentions, but on the other hand she just didn't think it was right. She was after all a married mother of two.

"I don't think..." she began but Christa cut her off.

"Look Sue. I can tell you're into girls and I think you're really into me. I know I have been dreaming about getting back into your panties since I left last Sunday. I know what your life is like. Bernie must be out of his fucking mind to leave a hot woman like you home alone every weekend for months on end. And you ARE lonely aren't you?"

"Well, yes, sometimes," Sue admitted. The girls voice was like velvet, the accent so enthralling. Sue found herself falling under the sway of that voice.

"So why suffer? I can make these weekends the highlight of your week rather than the worst part. I know your comfortable here, I'm not trying to break up your marriage, just spice up your love life. Bernie can't make you happy in bed, but I can. What have you got to loose? Bernie will be his regular happy self, your little pussy will be well taken care of and I will be happy cause I am fucking such a beautiful lady. Everyone wins," she said.

Sue couldn't think of anything to say. Was the girl's argument that good? Or was her newfound sex drive just over ruling the better part of her mind. Well, it really wasn't fair, she thought. Her resentment at being an after thought to her husband six months out of every year boiled up suddenly. Bernie hadn't looked at her with the kind of burning lust Christa was staring at her with in years. Even when they were newlyweds he had never made her cum like Christa had.

"What it really boils down to is this babe, you can spend today alone and frustrated, or you can spend it getting fucked till you scream. You can wake up Monday morning tired and horny or you can wake up feeling great and satisfied. Which ever you choose it's not going to make one fucking bit of difference to your husband, he will be happy or grouchy depending only on who wins today's games," Christa said. Her argument was very persuasive, but Sue was still torn.

"If you say no I'll split. I think you're hot and I would love to fuck you, but I'm not so hard up that I would force myself on anyone," Christa added as an after thought.

"And if I say yes?"

"If you say yes then this is going to be an all day fuck fest. I won't leave till I am sure you will spend the whole week walking around with a well-fucked smile on your face,"

"Wouldn't Bernie notice that?" Sue said smiling.

"Only if the Jets loose," Christa said and winked.

A well-fucked smile. Sue wondered when the last time she had one of those on her face was, or if she ever had worn one. Certainly not in a very long time. A day alone with her vibrator or a day spent with this enchanting girl. It just didn't seem like a very difficult choice. The hardest part about the decision was the fact that it was so easy, she felt like she should have more qualms, but she didn't. She was horny, and the woman who could satisfy it was right here. And where was her husband? Getting drunk with his buddies and screaming at a TV showing a bunch of steroid freaks trying to kill each other. What sane woman would choose to stay alone?

"Yes," Sue said quietly.

"Yes what?" Christa asked.

"Yes, I want you to stay and...fuck me," Sue said with a blush. Christa smiled and they moved into each other's arms. It was odd for Sue to have to bend over to kiss her new lover, but once their lips met Christa left no doubt about who was in charge. Her full lips pressed against Sue's and her tongue forced its way into the taller woman's mouth. The kiss was deep and powerful, Christa's hands twined in Sue's long blonde hair and held her captive while her small tongue ravished the older woman's mouth. Her tongue leisurely explored Sue's mouth, seeming to touch every bit of it before the kiss finally broke.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,943 Followers