Footrub Friday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please Ashley. I need you. Let me take them off you...please..." I could barely speak.

"Okay, but then the cuffs go back on. Go 'head then-do your business."

Ashley stood up as I peeled her leggings off reverently, mesmerized, while seeing her stockinged legs for the first time. She looked magnificent, and I marveled at the dripping pussy in my face as she unstrapped her spiky heels. She pulled me to my feet, cuffs dangling from her fingers, and walked over to the dining room table, pushing the deli tray aside.

"Up on the table, love. Lay on your side then." I obeyed as she snapped my hands behind me, tickling my hips with her sexy aqua hair. She then rolled me onto my back, pinned in place, my cock pointing straight up.

While Ashley carefully climbed onto the table I was lying on, I turned my head to the side to see Katia, who I had almost forgotten about! She was naked except for her sheer, flesh colored thigh-highs and heels, her body spread wide on the couch I had been previously cuffed to. Her flaming red mane looked enormous and her red lips were moist and parted with sheer pleasure. Her big green eyes were glazed over with lust as she caressed and squeezed her breasts with one hand, while running her other hand all up and down her silky legs, taking more detours to her pussy as time went on.

I looked up and saw Ashley slithering over to me in just her crotchless nylons as she slowly straddled my legs. She began teasingly riding me very gently, making me arch my back to enter her just a little bit, straining with every muscle to reach her. Soon I was completely inside her as she began fucking me with a slow, steady rhythm. She moaned as my cock grew harder with every teasing stroke.

I looked over to my side and there was Katia fingering herself intensely as she groaned, grabbing her own breasts roughly. Her body shuddered as she came loudly, never taking her eyes off of me as I strained to thrust myself into Ashley with my hands pinned behind me. She gave me a long passionate stare as she finally rose from the couch and moved over behind me on the table.

Ashley gazed down at me with her dark eyes as she continued riding me with abandon. The fact that she still had strength for sex immediately after pounding the drums for an hour was a testament to her incredible stamina. She stood up straight, leaning back to stroke my sensitive thighs, and to rub her clit against me.

I felt the table wobble a little, and was immediately covered with Katia's dripping pussy on my face. I was held in place by her stockinged thighs as I licked away. Every inch of her that I could reach with my mouth was utterly soaked with her juices and sweat, and I dove in, licking and kissing her everywhere, savoring every drop.

Meanwhile, this latest development had sent Ashley over the edge, and her pussy gripped me as she began to come. With my face buried in Katia's wetness, I could hear Ashley's muffled moans as her body shook with pleasure. I was not recovered from my previous encounter with Katrine to come again, but I was more than satisfied. As my cock began to soften and slip out of Ashley, Katia ground herself against my face while I jammed my tongue up her, sending her tight body into another intense orgasm.

The two girls dismounted me, but left me writhing and panting with my hands cuffed behind me as they stood in front of me. They soon started teasing me, kissing, licking, and caressing my entire body until I was hard again. Then Katia mounted my cock, looking more sultry than ever, while Ashley lowered her sweaty, soaked pussy onto my waiting mouth.

After riding my face and cock to several more orgasms, the girls thanked me as we all got ourselves composed and dressed. When we left the venue, the equipment was packed up and the limo was waiting to take us to the hotel. The ride there was relatively calm and quiet, with Karen and Nicole resting their heads on my chest as we all passed a couple more spliffs around.

Once we got checked in, Karen and Simone handed me their bags and led me to a room on the top floor. Inside, we saw Nicole all showered up and wearing a see-through white filmy gown, sipping a glass of red wine, surrounded by candles, a picture window with an amazing view of the city, and a giant bed. Nicole spoke, "Ahhh welcome ladies! Not a bad place, huh? Oh well, clean off the boy and bring him to me soon as you can."

Without a word, Simone and Karen led me into the plush bathroom, stripping themselves and me immediately, leaving me naked except for my slave collar. Karen turned on the shower and had us join her in the huge shower stall. Simone gave me a washcloth and some soap, and ordered me to bathe her and Karen. While the two women washed their hair, I lathered up the washcloth and meticulously covered their breasts, backs, legs, asses and feet with a rich foam.

Simone then pulled me between them and pressed their slick, soapy bodies against me, covering me with soap suds. After rinsing themselves off they efficiently washed my whole entire body off. It felt so good and sensual, I could have stayed there all night, but I knew we had other matters to attend to.

When we dried off and emerged from the bathroom, Nicole was on the bed, still lounging in her gown, now playing around with an acoustic guitar, waiting patiently for us. Putting the guitar down, she stood up and dropped her gown to the floor as I stood in awe of her perfect body.

"My oh my, the three of you sure do clean up nice, I must say! Come lie down here Chris, and hold him down, ladies. It's time for me to finally enjoy our slave."

As I lay down in the center of the giant bed, Simone quickly pinned my hands down while Karen sat on my feet. Smiling, looking down at me, Nicole ran a long fingernail down my chest all the way down to my stiff cock and remarked, "Still hard after all the trouble you got into today? That's a good sign."

While Nicole teased me, Simone and Karen pressed my hands and feet down harder. I struggled against them, not because I wanted to get away at all, but just because I knew it turned the girls on to feel me pushing back against them. Although I had been tied up and cuffed in many different scenarios, there was something primal and purely erotic about having two strong women hold me down. I stared at Simone's beautiful breasts swaying with every breath, while Karen subtly stroked the soles of my feet while rubbing herself against my shin.

Nicole climbed aboard the bed, straddling my chest, and purred, "You've been so good to us; now I want you to see how wet you've gotten me." Without another word, she set her dripping pussy onto my face while I hungrily licked her to several orgasms. As her breathing calmed down, she slithered down my body and kissed me deeply while pressing her wetness against me.

Nicole pulled her head back and gave me a big smile. She looked very different without her makeup and outrageous attire, but was still naturally beautiful. She even spoke in a normal voice to me instead of her usual character. "I've been waiting for this all day. It's been making me so hot watching my friends tease you all night, and now you're all mine."

She slowly lowered herself onto my cock as I gasped and tried to thrust deeper into her, but Karen and Simone had me pinned down too securely. She began fucking me slowly, completely in charge of the situation, while she continued her speech. " I was watching you all night when we were playing. I saw those girls groping you and even saw Katrine fucking you when you thought no one could see you, and wished I was out there with her. Every time a boy in the crowd drooled over me, I thought about how good your cock would feel inside me right then, but I wanted to make us both wait so it would be extra special."

Simone and Karen kept holding me down, getting more aroused, as Nicole accelerated the pace. Up until now, everything that had happened to me was based around my various fetishes and the intensely sexual facades the girls had given themselves. But this moment was about lust and sex in its purest form. Nicole started bucking wildly, getting ready to come again as her pussy clenched around me and she called out, "Oh baby, give it to me now. Please...fill me up with your come!"

As I strained to finally come one more time, she collapsed on me, moaning loudly and kissing me hard. I pressed myself tight against her and pumped another load of come deep into her as I almost passed out from the sheer intensity of it all, while Nicole's tight pussy squeezed every drop left out of me. Finally, Simone and Karen moved off of me and we all curled up together in an exhausted heap. "Thank you so much Chris...I know after you rest up a bit, you'll take care of your girlfriend and Simone." Turning to Karen, she asked, "Did you tell him yet?"

Karen lifted her head from my chest and along with Simone, started running their hands up my thighs. "Listen, baby, please promise you won't get mad. I called in and talked to your boss, and I arranged for you to be on vacation all next week. You're staying on the tour with us all the next week. You don't mind, do you?"

Pulling her and Simone close to me with Nicole pressing against Simone's back, I whispered, "No, not at all."