For A Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Alice sat on the bench, taking in Florence's gorgeous body, her companion came to a rest on the floor in front of her. Florence was squatting down, legs splayed apart so that Alice could clearly see her exposed pussy. A gentle touch of her hands on Alice's thighs made her spread her legs apart as well, allowing Florence to lean in closer. Her hot breath penetrated the lycra covering Alice's pussy, making her shiver in her seat. Florence saw few wispy strands of Alice's pussy hairs peeked out from their confinement, and as she leaned in closer she could smell the aroma of Alice's sweet nectar. Her hands eased their way down Alice's soft thighs, pushing them farther apart with gentle pressure. She didn't resist one bit as Florence's fingers came to rest at the edge of her bathing suit. Alice's eyes were drawn to Florence's as she felt those fingers creeping along the few pussy hairs that stuck out. It actually tickled a bit, but Alice was too nervous to notice. Her heart pounded in her chest, her pulse raced as her eyes finally met Florence's. The trepidation in them was evident, but Florence could feel that she was willing to try. She could feel her own hear racing now as well, along with a familiar wetness between the legs. Alice sat before her, trembling slightly. Florence could imagine the sweet pussy that awaited her. Sure Alice had some years behind her, but Florence was willing to be she was a virgin to all this. The very thought made her lick her lips in anticipation. Her eyes stayed locked on Alice's as she leaned in closer, tugging the bikini bottom away. A sweet smile formed on Florence's face as she glanced down at Alice's exposed pussy and darted her tongue out to taste it.

Immediately Florence returned her gaze to Alice's face, the better to judge the other woman's reaction. She was rewarded with the sight of Alice slowly closing her eyes and tossing her head back with a soft sigh as Florence ran her tongue down the length of her pussy. Alice's sweet juices dissolved on Florence's tongue as she lapped them up slowly before coming to a rest on Alice's clit. A soft kiss graced Alice's hard nub, and Florence's lips pursed around it as she sucked ever so gently. Alice moaned as she felt Florence's hot mouth sucking on her clit, and she gasped as the tip of Florence's tongue raked its way across her pussy again. Under Florence's guidance, Alice lifted herself up off the bench a little, to make pulling her bikini bottoms off easier. With Florence's help, they were quickly pulled down and out of the way. For good measure, Alice brought her hands behind her back, undoing her top as Florence resumed eating her pussy. It was hard for her to concentrate on undoing the clasp, for Florence's tongue was lapping at her pussy. The warm, wet tongue probed its way between Alice's pussy lips, dipping deep inside her. At the same time, Florence used one hand to stroke Alice's clit, rubbing harder and harder the more she sucked on that sweet pussy. Her other hand had snaked its way down between her own legs, giving herself a taste of what she was giving Alice. A look up at Alice's face reassured Florence that she was enjoying everything she was doing, as if the moans and her dripping pussy weren't evidence enough! She was biting her lip though, in an effort to contain her soft moans and sighs. The ones that did escape excited Florence all the more, making her lick and suck on Alice even harder than before. Her tongue and fingers were well coated in Alice's sweet juices, which were running down Florence's face by now as well. The more she sucked, the more flowed out, and Florence soon found herself burying her face in Alice's crotch. Her fingers were spreading those hot pussy lips apart and her mouth and tongue simply devoured Alice's pussy.

Ever since Florence's tongue first lapped at Alice's cunt, it was all Alice could do to keep from writhing around in sheer ecstasy. She had always enjoyed having her pussy licked, and while letting another woman do it to her was something new, she wasn't about to shy away from it. Explaining why she was unfazed by this new experience was beyond her, while she did get a vibe off of Florence initially, it was nothing that alarmed her. Now here she was, stripping her bikini off for a stranger to fuck her, and that stranger was a woman on top of that! Truly it was something Alice never thought she would experience, but the more she felt Florence's wet mouth and probing fingers on her pussy, the more she enjoyed it. Adding to the sensation of Florence lapping away at her cunt were Alice's own hands as she squeezed her own breasts and nipples. She wanted to scream out loud, it all felt so good, but she knew that drawing attention to themselves was the last thing they'd want to do. There was no stopping the occasional moan from escaping her lips, and as Florence's probing grew deeper and deeper, Alice found herself vocalizing her pleasure more and more. The way that tongue flicked at her pussy and the way those delicate fingers stroked her clit was incredible, and Alice savored every moment of it. She could feel her juices literally dripping out of her pussy, lubricating the way for Florence to finally sink her fingers inside. Alice's hot wet cunt took her slender digits in easily, but she had to gasp as she felt Florence move her mouth fully onto her clit while she finger fucked her.

Florence had initially slipped only one slender finger inside of Alice, but as soon as she felt how wet and ready that pussy was, more soon followed. She kissed and sucked the firm little nub of Alice's clit as a second, then a third finger poked into her cunt, and Florence was driven on by the sound of Alice's gasps growing louder in pitch. She interrupted her oral tease of Alice's clit to glance up at her and see her facial reaction, and she was glad she did. Alice's face was contorted in extreme ecstasy as she fought back against wild screams of passion. Adding to Alice's throes of pleasure was the sensation of having her breasts squeezed tightly, even though she was doing this on her own. Her own deft fingers pinched down on her taut little nipples, and she rolled them between her soft fingertips. This sight amazed Florence, and she paused long enough to enjoy it for a moment before going down on Alice again. All the while, Florence kept fucking Alice with her fingers, pushing them deep into that soft waiting pussy. Alice had begun to wiggle around a little, stopping when she felt Florence's mouth on her again. This time Florence sucked hard on her clit, pulling it as far into her mouth as she could and puckering her lips tight while she did. Her fingers jammed into Alice harder now, squishing into that soaked pussy. They moved in and out quickly, and Alice spread her legs even farther apart to let them in. She was moaning constantly now, the pitch increasing steadily as Florence fucked her harder and harder. The sound of Alice's building orgasm had its effect on Florence as well, for she was slipping a finger inside herself now too, grinding her hips onto her hand as much as she could. Her own pussy was sopping wet by now, and with a renewed effort she darted her tongue over Alice's clit while finger fucking her faster and faster, buoyed on by the crescendo of the other woman's climax. Suddenly, every muscle in Alice's body tensed as she came, her mouth opened in a stifled scream that left no question as to her enjoyment. Her back arched up, her legs tightened for a brief instant as she gasped and came, finally relaxing herself as she enjoyed Florence's continuing ministrations. Her pace was slowing now, as she had felt Alice cum, and tasted it too from the sudden rush of juices that filled her pussy. Gradually, Florence drew her mouth away and her fingers withdrew from Alice's well satisfied pussy, and she took a peek up at her newfound lover.

Alice's face was a picture of bliss, her eyes were slitted shut as she savored the last few moments of Florence's touch. The skin of her neck and chest flushed a slight pink in mute testimony to her state of arousal, and her rosy nipples were taut and erect as well. Florence placed a wet hand on Alice's thigh to assist herself in rising to join her, and she was in no way surprised by Alice's outstretched arms aiding her. She found herself being drawn towards Alice on the bench, and she raised a leg to climb over her thigh. Alice kept her legs apart however, and Florence ended up straddling her. She didn't put her full weight down on Alice's leg, but she did scooch herself forward as Alice pulled her in tight. The slight fear she had shown earlier was all but erased from her eyes as they leaned in to each other, closing their eyes and sharing a gentle sweet kiss. For the first time, a woman's soft lips graced Alice's own, and the hot probing tongue was firm, yet gently as it intertwined with hers. The sweet taste of her own pussy was strong on Florence's tongue, and without realizing it Alice started to suck it off of her. This was something quite different for Alice, she usually was a passive kisser, and she found she was liking it. Almost on their own accord, Alice's hands were wandering towards Florence's waiting body. One found a firm little breast and started to knead, the other snaked its way across a taut thigh, drawn to the wetness between Florence's legs.

She had only ever touched herself down there, and Alice was initially surprised at the sparseness of Florence's bush. That lasted only a moment though, for she realized that the other woman obviously kept her pussy hairs trimmed. Alice mused that she might try that as well, but the allure of Florence's wet pussy was calling out to her. They continued to French kiss even as Alice's fingers found what they wanted, and she ran the length of her hand along Florence's hot pussy. She was quite well lubricated with her own juices, and Alice fought the temptation to slide her fingers right in. It was something she never liked, and she wasn't about to subject Florence to that either. Instead, she continued with their deep kissing while allowing the motions of her hands to gradually become stronger and stronger. Florence helped her in a way by rocking her hips back and forth, trapping Alice's hand between both of their thighs. This left Alice no choice but to start sliding her fingers into Florence's cunt, aided by the other woman's rocking motions on her leg. Her fingers drove in deeper and deeper even while her palm rubbed up against Florence's clit. That got her to finally break away from their kisses as she started to moan. Florence found herself rising up off of Alice's lap a bit, the better to let her finger fuck her more vigorously, but it also had the added benefit of leaving her tits at Alice's face level. With all that these two had done already, it didn't take Alice long to make her next move.

Florence's breasts had been tantalizingly out of reach for the better part of the day, but now Alice found them right in front of her mouth. It was no accident, of course, and her hard pink nipples just begged for Alice to suck on them. In a moment, she was doing that, parting her lips to take one of Florence's tits entirely into her mouth. The hard little nipple danced around on Alice's tongue as she sucked slowly on her friend's breast. Alice didn't let up with her finger fucking either, not that Florence would have let her. Instead, she soon found herself vigorously sucking on both of Florence's tits in turn, pulling on them with her teeth before letting go and alternating sides. Her movements made Florence lean in even closer to her, and her moans grew louder and louder, despite her efforts to stifle them. Florence knew Alice was working on instincts, doing to her what she must enjoy as well, and for a beginner Alice wasn't doing that badly. Already she had Florence's pussy dripping wet, and she was doing an excellent job sucking on her tits. Still, Florence was accustomed to a somewhat more intense experience, yet she didn't want to frighten Alice off. Her thoughts were interrupted as she felt Alice's fingers drive in deep, from past experience, Florence knew she was using only two at a time. It was a good guess that was how many Alice used on herself when she masturbated, but Florence's pussy ached for more. She started to rise up even higher, lifting herself completely away from Alice, who was lustily sucking her pussy juices off her soaked fingers. An outstretched hand from Florence led Alice down onto the floor, where she lost no time in positioning herself between Florence's spread legs.

The wetness between them was quite evident, and Florence's pussy lips were swollen as a result of her arousal. As soon as her back had hit the floor, Florence's hands found her breasts. Although they were still wet from Alice sucking on them, she didn't hesitate to start playing with them herself. She pinched her nipples hard and squeezed her tits together roughly, just like she was used to getting it. Upon seeing that, Alice paused for a moment on her way down to Florence's pussy, enjoying what she saw. Her attention was drawn back to Florence's crotch rather quickly when she saw the other woman's legs draw back. The way Florence pulled her legs back parted her cunt as well, enticing Alice to stretch out her tongue to taste it. With no further delay, Alice was on the floor, curled up between Florence's spread legs. With one hand she stroked the trim patch of pussy fur over Florence's clit before moving onto her firm nub, and the other spread those swollen red lips apart. Alice paused momentarily as she lowered her face towards Florence, allowing her tongue to dart out at her clit before sliding it across her pussy. She moved her tongue back and forth over Florence's cunt, lapping up her sweet juices to the sound of her gasping. Her lack of experience was made up for by her enthusiasm as she greedily licked and sucked Florence's pussy. Alice's movements mimicked what she liked to feel, and soon her tongue was tracing small circles around Florence's clit. She saw that Florence had started to caress her own breasts, much the way Alice had. Her efforts to silence herself weren't nearly as successful as Alice's though, and her soft moans and cries were easily heard as Alice raced her tongue over Florence's pussy. She couldn't believe how much she was enjoying the taste of another woman's cunt, and hearing Florence's cries made her force her tongue down even deeper. It was actually penetrating into Florence's pussy, though not as deeply as she would like. Alice bore down onto Florence, sucking on her cunt while sticking her tongue in as deep as she could, then moved her mouth back onto Florence's clit. As she started sucking on that sensitive little button, Alice slipped two fingers back inside Florence's cunt.

The sudden feeling of Alice's fingers once again fucking her cunt really got Florence going. Her new friend was sucking hard on her clit, which was just the thing Florence needed to really get going. Sure it had felt good before, when it was just Alice's fingers, but the added sensation of her mouth on her clit drove Florence wild. Her gasps became more of a whimpering as she felt that hot wet mouth devouring her clit. Having two of Alice's fingers roughly fucking her cunt only added to all of this, and she spread her legs as far as she could while Alice did her thing. It was a wonderful feeling, the combination of mouth and fingers on her pussy, and Florence was quite content with it. By chance as she lay before Alice, her flailing hand knocked over her purse. Florence knew what she had inside, and at this point, while she was enjoying Alice's efforts tremendously, she wanted even more. She tore her hand away from her breast and started to fumble with the contents of her purse. Most of them were unceremoniously dumped on the floor as Alice continued to finger fuck her hot cunt. In a moment Florence found what she was looking for. With the item firmly in her grasp, Florence snaked her hands down to where Alice was, literally shoving it in her face.


"Here," she gasped as she offered it to her. "Finish me off. Fuck me with this."

Alice stopped licking Florence's clit long enough to take a look at the object at hand. It was a slim vibrator that Florence had obviously kept secreted in her purse, and she took it without hesitation. The tip of the toy was a smooth plastic that had a gold metallic finish, and lower portion formed a handle of a softer black material. While Alice had never used one like this before, it didn't take a genius to figure it out. She licked some of Florence's lingering juices off her lips before allowing the other woman to guide her hands down. Alice conformed to Florence's movements only as far as letting her place the golden tip of the vibrator at the entrance to her pussy. Once it was in position, a firm shove took the toy out of Florence's hands and plunged it deep inside her waiting pussy. Her eyes widened and she gasped out loud as she felt Alice penetrating her so roughly. Her hips wiggled a little bit as she soon relaxed, luxuriating in the feeling of Alice fucking her with the toy. In no time at all, Florence was arching her head back and moaning while her fingers teased her clit. Alice was quite skilled with the slim little dildo, and she used a sort of twisting motion as she thrust it in and out of Florence's hot little slit. She could feel her own pussy juices dripping out of herself as she continued fucking Florence, shoving the vibrator deeper and deeper with each stroke. Already the plastic tip was slick with cunt juices, and Florence's fingers played with her own clit expertly, rubbing and stroking her most sensitive spot. Coupled with the wonderful job Alice had done on her with her mouth, Florence felt her heart pounding and her breath racing. Moans became gasps, gasps became screams as Alice fucked her harder and faster. Her fingers flew over her clit, and before too long Florence clamped her thighs tight together as she screamed out in absolute delight. Alice kept on fucking her while she came, feeling the orgasm as it coursed through Florence's quivering body. The sight and sound of Florence cumming was stirring Alice again, and she watched with rapt attention as Florence writhed around in utter delight. Patches of Florence's skin flushed bright red, and Alice's attention was taken in by that and Florence's erect nipples. The spell was finally broken when Florence returned her hands to her quivering wet cunt and slowly eased the vibrator out.

The toy was glistening wet with Florence's juices as it finally slid out of her pussy. Alice held it in her hands while licking her lips at the sight of Florence's well fucked cunt giving up the hot little toy. Her lips were red and swollen, and her cunt puckered open a little from being stretched out. Florence's thighs were drenched with her secretions and what cunt hairs she still had were matted down. All in all it was an enchanting sight, and as she gave Alice an absolutely contented look, her new lover was springing into action of her own. With a wild look in her eyes, Alice stepped over and past a stunned Florence, right out into the changing area hallway. She didn't even bother to look around, rather she made a beeline right for the triple mirror. As soon as she was there, Alice sat down in front of it, spreading her legs and shoving the still dripping vibrator deep into her waiting pussy.

Florence had barely recovered from her rather substantial orgasm when the scene unfolded in front of her. For the moment, Alice was oblivious to her audience. She drove the slick plastic vibe into her cunt over and over again. Florence's pussy had left it dripping wet and now their cunt juices mixed together inside Alice. Her eyes were taking in the sight of the toy plowing into her pussy from all the angles the mirror could afford. With one hand she reached up to stroke a breast, but the majority of her efforts was concentrated on driving that fake cock into her pussy. She plunged it deep inside of herself over and over again, fixing her eyes on the folds of her cunt as they wrapped around it. Alice thrust the toy in and out rapidly, fucking herself harder than she'd done Florence. She was so enraptured with fucking her own pussy while watching in the mirror that she didn't notice Florence moving up behind her. Her eyes were locked on the images in the mirror as well, and her fingers were doing their own dance. She stood with her legs apart, allowing them to slide into her cunt with ease. Wet pussy juices coated them, and Florence used her own secretions as a lubricant as she brought her other hand down to play with her clit. She watched as Alice fucked herself, marveling at how brazen she was. While the attendant had already been dealt with, Florence knew full well that anyone could walk in here and see what they were doing. Still, she stood there behind Alice, fingering her own cunt as Alice fucked herself with they toy. Both women were staring into the mirror, enjoying the view of their naked bodies as they masturbated in tandem. With a hot fuck session already behind them, it didn't take either of them long to build up again. It was no surprise that Alice came first, finally giving in to the wondrous sensations bombarding her pussy as she cried out loud, moaning and thrashing as her pleasure soared to new heights. She jammed the vibrator all the way inside her pussy as she came, savoring every last bit of yet another body shaking orgasm. As she finished, she lay panting on the floor, turning only when she heard Florence's own cries of ecstasy.