For Art's Sake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drink? I've orange juice?'

Tony tried, "Beer?" He looked hopeful.

"No. Your mother would kill me if I offered you beer. There's the coffee machine over there. Pods in the drawer below it." Vicky thought 'oops' as she spotted Joe standing upright to left of the coffee machine with the batteries by its side. No matter, was her second thought.

"I'll take juice. Thank you." Vicky poured two long glasses of OJ.

"Tony. Tell me about yourself. What do you plan to study at University? Why the gap year?"

"I'm starting in biology with a view to moving into a career as a wildlife researcher. I got an intern position in a research project in Costa Rica that starts in January so I had to take the gap year. No direct pay but they cover all the flights and all living expenses. I'm so looking forward to it. Some extra cash in my pocket will be useful. Mum and dad are coving my first year when I get to University."

"Good for you. Sounds as you got it covered. Any particular wildlife?"

"I really like birds."

"Do you now. How did your graduation go?"

"I am an honors student and got one of the top science awards."

"Well done. I am sure parents are proud of you. You reached the regionals in swimming too, I heard. Speaking of your parents, how are they?"

"Dad's been away for a month and will be for the next two as he finishes up an overpass intersection in Indiana. He's the supervising engineer. Mom's fine, but worried about her job."

"Sorry to hear Mary's job's bothering her. She must be missing your dad."

"Yes, she's really grouchy these days." Vicky thought that she's be grouchy with Arthur away for three months.

Tony continued, "The swimming was good. I could have done better in the regionals if I trained more. But the academics were more important to me."

"Take a date to the Prom?"

"Nah. Couldn't find anyone. Too much of a nerd." Tony's body language showed a small collapse as he answered.

"No girlfriend then? Surprising, a handsome fella like you."

"I've had a few casual girlfriends."

"How did those go?"

"What do'yer mean?"

"Serious relationships?"

"Yes and no."

"What does that mean. Intimate? Just heavy petting? Necking?"

Tony now looked very uncomfortable. "Third base."

Vicky thought, 'Oh. He's a virgin.'. She was quiet as she tried to make up her mind if this was good thing or bad. She decided to change tack.

'I guess you have binoculars for your wildlife studies. Birds I guess mainly." Tony nodded. "Did you like the rarely seen tits on display this morning." Vicky looked him in the eyes and smiled. Tony blushed. "Did you? Like them I mean? You have to speak."

Tony stammered, "Yes."

"That's all you have to say? Just 'yes'."

"They were a new sighting for me. I keep a book of the new birds I have seen."

"How did you react to this new sighting?"

"React?"

"Did you get an erection? Jack off - you know masturbate?"

"I don't want to say." He stuck his chin out defiantly.

"Come on Tony. You're now officially an adult. You still have teenage hormones. It's natural you'd jack off. I'd be a bit insulted if you didn't. Unless your gay, that is."

"I'm not gay." Tony blurted out his denial.

"So? I'm waiting to hear?"

"Yes. I pulled one looking at you. I came into the PJ bottoms I had in my hand when you bent over and pointed your ass at me. Is that what you wanted to hear. This is embarrassing."

"Have you watched me in the kitchen before?"

"Yes. You and your husband."

"Often?"

"Only when the trees are bare in the fall and winter."

"How long this been going on?"

"Three years."

"We're the wildlife? First time you've seen as much as you did today? Right?"

"Right."

"What was on your mind when you phoned to do some gardening?"

"I just wanted to see you up close."

"It worked. Here you are. What do you see? What do you want to see? Do you like what I am wearing?" Vicky twirled and brought out one leg to stand like a model on the red carpet, only with more leg almost up to the crotch was showing.

"You look great."

"Sexy?"

"Very sexy." Tony was red in the face.

Vicky turned around to face the sink and pushed her butt out towards Tony. Her dress draped between her butt cheeks. She pointed up at Tony's bedroom window." Better than the view from there?"

"Much better."

"Come closer to the window behind me. You'll see it better."

Tony edged up to behind Vicky, but barely touching. Vicky reached back with both her hands to grab Tony's hands. She pulled him forward. She could now feel his body against her back. At the same time as she arched her torso , she pushed back to make harder contact with her butt. She turned his hands, so his palms were free. She dragged his palms to the tip of her pelvis and slowly pushed them up until they reached her breasts. Tony took over and started a gentle massage.

"Better. Now you can start earning the money in that envelope over there." She nodded towards the envelope. "Push into me harder. This is what you wanted. Right?"

She felt Tony shudder. "Oh, yes. Yes." He pressed Vicky's mons hard against the counter as his whole body leant into her back. At the same time his hands worked on her breasts. She could feel his hard cock in her but crack.

"You're not going to cum yet, are you?"

"Close."

Oh dear, I guess I should have expected this crossed Vicky's mind. "Back up Tony. Let me turn around." He did as he was told. She knew what she needed to do. She reached over and undid the button on his beltless jeans before pulling down his zip. His blue boxers came down with one pull along with his jeans. His hairy thighs came into full view along with his cock that sprung up like a jack-in-the-box.

She stood back, reached down and lifted her dress off in one smooth motion and stowed it safely to one side. Vicky wanted to avoid getting his jism on the fine cotton.

Kneeling on the hard tiles she took his cock in her mouth and was almost instantaneously fed a copious amount of ejaculate that spilled out and down onto her breasts as she tried swallowing fast enough to keep up with the youthful flow.

The whole, almost perfunctory act was much too quick for her to get much pleasure out of his orgasm. But she knew that was a necessary action to get to the real action later. After a few minutes, she told him to lose the jeans. They formed an island on the kitchen floor to be reclaimed later. Tony followed her to their master bedroom.

As she bolted back to the kitchen for her phone in case Arthur called, she cursed herself that they may have lost their momentum. As she returned, she took the initiative,

"Are you a virgin?"

Tony hung his head and seemed reluctant to answer and didn't.

"Come on Tony. Everyone was a virgin once. Tell me. Yes or No." She had an edge to her voice. She needed to know how to proceed.

He blurted out, "Yes."

"Watched much porn?"

"Yea. Lots."

"Then you know the theory. Ready to put it into practice. And in case you are wondering, no, you are not endowed like most of those porn freaks. But you have nothing to be ashamed of. Longer and fatter than my husband, if that helps. But first let me find how your kissing skills have been honed."

She moved in on him, wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a gentle, understanding kiss on his soft and quite full lips. He responded with an equal tenderness. The transition from cozy to stormy was slow and progressed step by step; open lips, open mouthed, tentative tonguing, parry and thrust, tongue sucking, lip sucking, lip nipping, all the way through to tongue pistoning into rounded lips.

Vicky lost her detached analytical assessment of the necking halfway through the encounter. She gave herself over to the growing passion. She could feel her own juices seeping out. She could feel the weight and firmness of the solid erection sandwiched between their naked bodies.

In spite of his larger size, Vicky pushed Tony onto his back sideways on the bed and fell with him. She rolled them over with Tony on top of her. She disengaged her lips so she could speak, "Time to return the favour" pushing his head and shoulders down her body.

Tony took a moment to understand her meaning before slipping off the side of the bed on his knees. Vicky spread her legs and ordered him, "Get me off." He understood and started kissing up the inside of her legs to her vulva.

"Too fast Hon. Slow and teasing. Lips and tongue. Leave the clit until last." Vicky discovered that the wispy beard added a new dimension to the cunnilingual attack. Her arousal climbed a steep and steady curve before she orgasmed the first time. Tony backed off. Vicky urged, "Press your advantage. Keep going until I scream for you to stop. Kiss, suck, blow baby."

Tony took instruction well and naturally. He did get Vicky screaming and she almost broke his neck as she clamped her thighs. Eventually she was done for the moment. She had Tony rise and lean back along the bed with Vicky beside him.

"That was good Tony. I need to catch my breath, realign my hormones for a moment." She reached across and gave a gentle kiss on his lips, tasting her own juices. It only took a few moments for her to recover. She still felt her arousal. "Main event buster. You can fuck me now. Tell me the first time you thought about fucking me?"

Tony smiled with faraway expression, "At the spring barbie two years ago. You were in the swimming pool. You had a red bikini. Not too revealing, but somehow the cut of the lower half gave you a very visible camel toe. I thought about the phrase that it was easier to get a camel through the eye of a needle, and so on. I wanted to thread that camel toe. I went into the bushes and pulled off twice. One early and again later. Luckily no one caught me."

"I remember that party. I was uncomfortable with that bikini, but my one piece had rotted in the cupboard. My one piece must have been damp when I stored it the previous season. I only discovered it just before the party began. The bikini was the only other option I had. I needed to shave to wear the bikini. It was the first time I was ever smooth down around my cunt. I feel honored I got you do a deuce for me."

Vicky paused for a short moment as she thought of that evening and how Arthur was turned on later when they retired to bed.

"Now kiss my breasts, concentrate on my nipples by sucking and nipping them. No need to be too gentle. And work down to my cunt for another brief revival cunnilingual suck, before moving your body up as I spread my legs and align your gorgeous cock and enter me. Let's pop that ripe cherry of yours in missionary position so you can look me in the eyes when you come full flood inside of me."

Tony did as he was bidden. He followed every step in a slow progression and did it well such that he had Vicky cum at the same time as he exploded in her. He grunted. She screamed once more. Tony, without thinking pinched Vicky's nipple again as they were on the downslope of the orgasm to discover his actions took her over the top again. He had learned something.

The phone rang. Vicky looked at it. "Tony remember this date and time you lost your virginity. The time is four forty-three. I must take this."

Vicky took the phone into the bathroom off the bedroom, "Hello sweetie. What's up?"

"Just touching base. All is going well. Hope I didn't interrupt anything?"

"No. Perfect timing." She smiled to herself. Ten minutes earlier, or even five, would have been unfortunate.

"The timetable is pretty much as I told you before. I'll see you tomorrow sometime after noon. We are making good progress and I am certain we will wrap up a deal. Thought you'd like to know. Start planning your future."

"I have been working on it."

"Be sure to tell me when we get together. "They're reconvening now. Must go. Love you. Bye."

"Bye love. See you tomorrow."

Vicky was now on the horns of a dilemma. Her horniness had been quenched for the most part, but as she came into the bedroom, she could see that Tony was ready to go again. The resilience of youth.

"Stay like that." Vicky mounted Tony and rode him in a way that would make any Texan proud. "Mash my tits Tony. Pinch and pull my nipples baby." She didn't know how their mutual chemistry worked, but once more they reached simultaneous screaming orgasms.

"Honey. I think we have done enough studying for your Sex 101 class for today. I know I can trust you to be discrete and not tell anyone about this. Am I right?"

"Spot on. I could never hurt you Mrs. J. Nobody will learn of our time together, ever."

"If it gets out, this can never happen again. You do get that." She gave Tony an incentive to stay silent, without committing to any more couplings, although the thought of doing it again sat comfortably with her.

"Let's shower, get cleaned up. We'll shower together." They rounded out their day with a stand-up fuck from behind that was a mechanical yet enjoyable encounter.

After Tony had gathered his jeans and dressed in the kitchen, with Vicky now in her robe, he gave her a respectful and tender kiss. Before going he said, "I have to ask you a question."

"Fire away."

"What's that?" he pointed to Joe.

"That's Joe. Had he not been so old and unable to go to work, it's unlikely you would be here right now. He let me down. You should thank him."

Tony looked puzzled. "But what is it?"

"A broken vibrating dildo, dummy. Go home and be good and helpful. Feel free to watch, but don't expect any more shows, but if I do strip off, I want you splash on the window so I can see it. Stand on something. Go now. Go. Take your envelope -you earned it - and your boots and gloves with you. Go out the back door, mess your hair up a bit, and gather a few twigs on your clothes. Oh yes, be good to your Mom. Give her lots of hugs. She's missing your Dad. "

*********

"Done and dusted!" Arthur looked strained and tired.

Vicky popped off the cork from a bottle of best Champagne and offered a toast.

"To us. None like us. To you. The master of the house and business." Vicky raised her glass to Arthur. She put the remainder back in the fridge with a stopper.

Arthur sipped his one drink. He looked at Vicky, "I'm very tired. Come to bed with me and cuddle me as I sleep."

Vicky had in mind to get Arthur to bed quickly after her dalliance with the young neighbor. Her arousal had returned much like after her fling with Elly. But this would be different, and she would need to nurture Artur back to vitality.

They went to bed at four thirty in the afternoon dressed in PJ's. All the phones were put on Do Not Disturb. Arthur fell asleep within minutes and Vicky sympathetically followed him into Morpheus' world.

Vicky did not wake until three in the morning. Glancing at the clock, she could not believe she had slept that long. She lay awake thinking of her triste with Tony and the dare that Elly laid on her. About half an hour later, Arthur stirred and sipped some water from the glass at his bedside. Vicky rolled over and cuddled him silently. They dozed together for another hour. Arthur woke first this time. His arm had gone to sleep under the weight of Vicky's head. He nudged her and she stirred, rolling onto her back. Falling asleep again almost immediately.

Vicky had erotic dreams when she slept again. She dreamt about Elly going down on her and almost bringing her to orgasm. The dream persisted as she slid into a semi -conscious state. In her languid, highly aroused relaxation she realized the stimulus was continuing. She pulled her conscious self forward, half sat up to look down at her body to see the top of Arthur's head as he worked his lingual magic. Flopping flat again, the image was enough to bring her to a full intense orgasm. She moaned and moaned as the powerful sensations throughout her body fired up every nerve ending.

Arthur was relentless until she could stand the mounting intensity no more. "Stop. Please stop. Enough for the moment." Arthur backed off. The waves of pleasure subsided as Arthur's head rested on her inner thigh.

He whispered, "You're awake."

Vicky smiled to herself, "Oh yes. Very. Give me a moment and then fuck me. Hard." She partially sat up to remove her bunched-up PJ top, before collapsing again

Turning to slightly reposition himself, Arthur lifted his head and blew pulses of air towards Vicky's vulva. The cool moving air stroked her expanded labia and tickled her whole pubic region. Her arousal did not dip much from her sustained orgasm.

Arthur then raised himself and crept up and around Vicky's prone body to position himself to enter her. She opened her legs wide to facilitate his advance. He drove his cock hard and fast though the last six inches from being at the entrance of her dripping vagina to hard pubic contact. He partially withdrew and repeated his ramming motion time and time and time again as if he was dispelling anger, grunting with each push. Vicky quickly reached her climatic plateau once more and throbbed under Arthur's newly found vigor. He lasted for uncounted minutes as she rode the wave and he climbed the long slope of his own mounting pleasure. The release felt right for both of them. Their sweat covered bodies relaxed in a gentle arc until Arthur rolled off onto his back.

"Alright?"

"You have no idea, sweetie." She sat up and pulled the covers over both of them, before they once more dozed side by side.

This time it was Arthur who thought he was having the precursor of the kind of wet dream he had as a teenager. It was no dream. Vicky's mouth worked his cock from limp, bordering on reclusive, to full mast. Once hard, she jumped up onto him guiding his erection straight into her cunt. Her exercise regime served her well as she rode his cock for a long time before his well worked balls exploded their jism deep into her accepting body. She did not orgasm this time but was still fully sated and felt no regret. She felt pleasure that she could satisfy her man and dispelled any slight remorse she had from fucking Tony.

They slept again. It was Arthur who woke first. He was hungry. He jumped out of bed feeling invigorated and flew down to the kitchen to make a pile of buttered toast with marmalade and jam on the side, a large jug of Mimosa with glasses, and coffee just the way Vicky liked hers. It all hardly fitted on the tray he took to the bedroom.

Pulling the blinds, the day shone in the room. "Wakey, wakey."

They sat and ate. The Champagne from the previous afternoon had retained its fizz so the Mimosas tasted great.

Vicky enquired, "How are you feeling this morning? This is great. Thank you."

"You were a fire-cracker in the middle of the night. You still know how to wake up the dead. I am surprised I could go again. Do you think it's the Elly effect?"

"More likely a seven million fuck effect. You did a great job. Waking me up like that and keeping me up for so long. What prompted that, not that I'm complaining. Surely not Elly?"

Vicky did not see the shadow that crossed Arthur's face. He grunted, "Ok. A compensatory effect?"

"Not sure why that's different to seven million big ones, but I'll go with your accountancy speak."

"You've got it."

"We are going to have to have some conversations on how we are going to use our time together, and also plan how we create some distance to allow each of us to have our personal time."

"I guess you're right. A little closer to the end of the year we must do some planning, strategic and particular."

Vicky punched him on the arm. "You're sounding like a managing partner. Or, is this moving over into Director speak?" Vicky laughed. "I'll just say one more thing on this subject and leave it until later in the year. You'll have your Director things going. I must find my own direction. But you must know I'll love having you around more."