"For Better or Worse!"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one thing I thought would never heal was the trust thing. For a long time I was always wondering if I could ever trust her again. It got so bad I realized I'd either have to give that monkey up or give up my wife. I decided to throw the trust thing out the window. I try not to think about it. If she's going to do something there's nothing I'll ever be able to say or do to stop her. Do I still have doubts? I wouldn't be human if I didn't, but it'll be what it'll be.

Right now we're in bed together. She's asleep. I hear her soft breathing. It was a pleasant evening; nothing spectacular, one good time for each of us. Missionary, vanilla, sure, but we keep a nightlight on and we get to look at each other that way. For a few minutes its cheek to cheek, lips to lips, eye to eye, two bodies, two lives, one entity, inseparable; then we're done, we roll over and hug and cuddle and spoon until it's time to go to sleep.

We've come to realize marriage is a two way street; give and take, for better and for worse. Joyce and I, we almost lot it, but I think we'll be OK now. Life's too short, a good love's hard to find, we've got to make the most of what we've got, so right now I'll just say goodnight.

~~v~~

Well that's it. Hope you enjoyed it. Leave a comment. Vote if you like. Say what you want, but remember personal attacks will be deleted. It's not about me, but the story.

Thanks for reading,

Carvohi