For Sale By Owner

Story Info
A House Hunt Yields Unexpected Sexually Delightful Results.
6.7k words
4.22
9.1k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

Prologue

House hunting has been a fun adventure and, like any adventure, it took some weird twists and turns for me. Thousands of people go on property viewings every single day to find their dream home, but house hunting isn't always smooth sailing. I have encountered some of the weirdest, strangest and outright creepiest things that have happened to people during house hunting. But I was not prepared for what happened when I was about to give up the search.

Garden Of Delight

On a very warm Saturday afternoon, driving around aimlessly in an upscale leafy neighborhood on the outskirts of town, I spotted a lovely house with a curb appeal. A sign on the manicured lawn said: "For Sale by Owner." Wow I thought pulling into the driveway. I was greeted at the door by a very attractive older woman with a lovely smile. I told her of my interest in her house... Inside, I was impressed with the immaculate décor; the exotic potted plants have turned the place into a veritable garden. There were books of history, biography, poetry, art, myth, the occult, mostly by and about women. Much of the music collection was Modern Jazz.

My curious fascination for her seemed to extend to her house as well. The exotic, seductive fragrance; mingled scents of anise and jasmine and clove. The place felt as though it held me in its arms. I felt exhilarated, very much at home. I wanted to imbibe, absorb the very essence of it... As she gave me a tour she kept saying she knew me from somewhere. I told her I am Oscar Rabat the actor, now doing mostly commercials on TV.

"That's it, that's where I'd seen you" she said excitedly. "I'm Tara Velour" she added.

"The well-known and widely published writer of Mysteries of the paranormal and macabre kind?" I asked. "The very same" she smiled.

"It is a small world indeed" I said hugging her.

"I am also a psychotherapist and well versed in parapsychology and the occult," she said modestly. I was stunned by Tara's beauty and commanding presence. She looked very chic in a wraparound summer dress, her ass clapping, jiggling. Her premature grey hair contrasts with thick black eyebrows, her arms covered with dark downy hair. I was impressed by her knowledge, her wisdom. She claimed to be from an upper middle-class family.

I enjoyed her rather lascivious, lubricous smile as we talked at length on a variety of topics. There is something about her that is different from most women I've met, and the difference is a kind of magical charm...

"Yesterday was my 57th birthday" said Tara fixing me a drink.

"Wow, but you look at least ten years younger" I said.

"Well thank you" she smiled. "Indeed, I feel ten years younger," she added.

"I turned 38 a few months ago" I said.

"You do look good, athletic, suave, dashing; I bet the ladies are clamoring for you" she said solemnly.

I told Tara I was interested in buying her house. She said there were two others also interested and she will go with the best offer.

"Meanwhile I'm enjoying your company very much Oscar" she said, her liquid brown eyes twinkling...I began to stroke her hands, caressing her soft palms initiating intimacy between us. Our intimate conversation had intoxicated me as much as the cognac. We looked at each other with shared lust; I had become attracted to Tara. I told her she was beautiful, feeling the strong magnetism between us, the sweet possibility of sex.

In an attempt to break the sexually charged atmosphere, Tara offered to show me her collection of exotic carvings, sculpture and paintings. They were such beautiful works of art. Then I embraced and kissed her for the longest time, pressing my pant covered tumescent dick against her lower abdomen, rubbing her nipples with my fingers. The die was cast.

"Oh Oscar, I'm so fucking wet my pussy is all yours" she whispered, her body trembling.

"Shhh," I said following her to the bedroom...Tara slipped off her dress smiling again, sweetly, revealing a skimpy bikini panties that cannot hold the profusion of thick, black hair covering her cunt; her inner thighs festooned with black curls. Slipping off her panties she lay on the bed watching me undress, her legs wide open. She gasped at the sight of my erect dick.

"OMG, what a huge beautiful cock" she said, pulling me on top of her embracing me. Grasping my cock she squeezed hard, "Jesus, it's so fucking hard and thick," she squealed, guiding my dick into her slick wetness; her turgid labia capturing my cock sucking it inside, her muscles contracting around it deliciously. I began to fuck Tara deep and slow with expertise, grinding my cock against her erect clitoris with every thrust, her moans and cries filled the room. We moved together in rhythm, my cock rodding her cunt, giving her enormous pleasure.

"Yes, yes, give it to me...ohhhh yes, Oscar, mmmm...you feel so good, don't stop, don't stop!" she cried, then exploded in a powerful orgasm gasping for air, her body sweating. Tara's nails dug into my back furiously, as I continued to fuck her like a well-oiled machine, smooth and strong, with a purpose. Her body responding to me as I moved circularly touching the deepest places in her cunt. Tara cried out again loudly as she crashed into another orgasm. I held still inside her smiling at her.

"Do you want more?" I asked her; she smiled back and nodded yes, placing her hands on my ass and pressing me deeper into her. She clung to me as I began to pump her twat, riding her wave after wave, rocking her. She rocked with me, breathing in sync with me. Then we both exploded, Tara's body thrashing about as I flooded her with an avalanche of semen, while she caressed my back kissing me.

"Stay inside me and on top of me, I like your weight on me," she whispered. My cock was still hard and throbbing inside her. Tara began to sob.

"What is the matter?" I asked.

"Oh Oscar, I'm so happy to have a real man between my legs, and a huge hard dick in my cunt for a change" she murmured. I placed a pillow under Tara's ass. Her cunt was wide open, soaking wet. I plowed the soft juicy maze of her slippery tunnel with dedicated intensity, fucking her in ripples of unending pleasure. She cried out again and again. Her vibrant rhythm was unremitting, with repeated concentrated contractions of her inner muscles. Tightening, releasing; her thighs, her ass were hard at work. She thrashed about beneath me, the sounds from her cunt getting louder and louder.

She pinched and opened, the tension hardened and expanded, the intensity startlingly climbed, higher and tighter. God, this is one lusty woman who knows how to fuck! And her cunt is a connoisseur's cunt I thought to myself. The pleasure mounted, currents shot thru me. I was stunned, losing control, I tried to focus on the juices that dripped from her pussy like an overripe mango onto the sheets. Tara screamed as another violent orgasm claimed her. Absorbed by overpowering sensations, I went crazy. I felt like I was diving into hot springs. Then a bolt of lightning struck and I surrendered to her, gushing into her like a geyser on and on.

"OMG, this is heaven, you have delivered me to heaven Oscar," said Tara drowsily. I pulled out of her as she began to snore...Tara wanted to fuck all day long with the fervid intensity of a summer heat wave. I loved the feel of the briny pleasure of her gleaming cunt. Moving inside her in slow motion, drawing it out, her wetness flowing, coating my rock-hard cock. Sweat beneath her breasts, juice between her legs, her big clitoris throbbing before she came, again and again. And I came with her, it was so good. Tara pleaded with me to stay for a while and I did.

We were extremely horny for each other much of the time. We were on fire, sharing intense hours of sex all over the house. I fucked her cunt her ass, her mouth. It was the very first time she'd been fucked in the ass and swallowed cum she said. We took pictures of each other and together, in the nude. Tara's body always felt warm and good. Her smile engulfed me, a gift of a woman. She loved spontaneity and surprise. We were. lost in the rhythms, the flow, the laughter. Lost in orgasm after orgasm, in the waves of magic, waves of sensations. I fucked her until she said she'd had enough.

@@@

On the fourth day, Tara's protégé a young 30 year old woman and aspiring writer called Lela came over for her usual consultation. She is very much interested in Tara's genre of paranormal mysteries. Indeed, she had a manuscript looking for a publisher. Unlike Tara's staid language, Lela's is flowery, obscene, spirited. She claimed to be Goth oriented complete with tattoos and piercings. Tara and I were almost naked, me in my briefs, Tara in only in her bikini panty, fooling around on the sofa, when Lela arrived. She had brought Tara some very good pot which got us very high fast. Amid the chatting and laughter, Tara totally high and uninhibited, pulled out my erect cock and began to stroke it. Lela's jaw dropped looking stupefied, stunned.

"Isn't this the most beautiful dick you ever saw?" Tara asked Lela who was still speechless. "I bet you'd like to suck it won't you," Tara added. I could not believe those words coming from demure Tara. Nervously but eagerly Lela came over, knelt between my legs and began to suck my cock until she gagged. Meanwhile Tara had spread a towel covered blanket on the carpet and added pillows.

"Oscar is going to fuck you Lela, would you like that?" asked Tara. Lela nodded yes gulping down her drink. Then Tara undressed Lela and made her lie down. Her body is firm, compact, smooth, supple, her cunt shaved pierced. Her face leaner with thick eyebrows and framed by long black hair. She is rather attractive. Tara sat down beside Lela stroking her hair. We were in the warm embrace of the indoor garden of delight.

I crouched between Lela's legs, like I was being pulled by a magnetic force. I felt the magnificent tension of my desire, my power and my virility. She was warm and throbbing, reeling with lusty sensuality. I started stroking and sliding my cock between her labia, probing the folds, teasing the blood-taut clitoris, watching her slimy juices leak out down the crack of her smooth ass...I plunged into her and she sucked deep at my dick clenching it, the heat in her sparking into flame, throbbing uncontrollably against me, moaning as she drew breath...I sensed her body aching with excitement as it thrashed about on the blanket, her yawning pussy opened wide and offered. I fucked her deep and strong, gliding within her like an oiled piston, my cock lathered with her slimy cream.

"Mmmm," she muttered softly, her face contorted with pleasure.

I pursued her orgasm relentlessly, responding to her needs. She ascended higher and higher into ecstasy, my cock cramming against the mouth of her womb, her hips rolling to meet me.

Lela cried out, while Tara stroked her nipples. I drove into her hard and deep, pushing her into a powerful orgasm that went on and on, her body wracked with sobs. Lela continued to cum and cum, non-stop her body trembling.

"OMG, this is so beautiful," whispered Tara mopping Lela's face with her panties. Lela let out a long wail as I hit her mother-lode, triggering my own gushes of hot semen, inundating her. She rolled from side to side then collapsed against me with a loud sigh....After a while she began to undulate beneath me again, her hunger flowering again. I pulled out of her and put her on all fours, then sank my cock all the way into her drenched pussy. Her cunt felt like a murky sea of wet flesh, cascading around my cock. Purring sounds came from her and her body shivered with excitement.

"This is truly delicious" Lela whispered as she moved instinctively, responding to my every action. The fragrance of her cunt rose to my nose like steam. A strangled scream escaped from her as I fucked her deep, forcing out small geysers of juice spurting from her cunt...She quivered and sprung, shaking violently, gasping and moaning in pleasure as I drove deeper and deeper into her twat, her hips her ass moving urgently against me then exploding again in a powerful orgasm her trembling body a sweating mass...I rolled onto my back and Tara crawled on top of me shivering and inserted my still hard cock into her cunt, which was runny like an egg and settled into a slow rocking fuck, gazing into my eyes, smiling.

@@@

Later that evening with Lela gone, I told Tara that I had to leave the next day. She became sad..."I've never met anyone like you Oscar," she said as she responded to my kisses and caresses. She intimated that in a few days I had transformed her into a woman who is open to everything and explicit about her sexuality in a way that cannot be ignored. Now she is ready to completely immerse herself in sexual freedom and the pursuit of lusty pleasures.

"I'd mostly eschewed full-blown sex in my books. Now I'll have to fill them with lots of explicit sex, but you'll have to keep fucking me to give me the impetus," she said.

"Excuses, excuses," I said tweaking her nose...I left Tara, promising to return soon. Bu I got caught up in some assignments for ten days. Tara called and called begging me to come over, crying. Finally I made it back with my buddy Jamal in tow to appraise the house for me...Tara was only in her bikini panty with lots of pubic hairs showing which got Jamal all fired up. His impudent rascal persona came out full force, as he embraced Tara and kissed her passionately, grinding his crotch against hers forcefully.

"My you are one hot lovely lady," he said. Tara giggled seemingly enjoying Jamal's antics. A few drinks later he was all over Tara on the couch.

"Jamal you're supposed to be appraising the house for fuck sake!" I cried.

"Later buddy, later" he shot back, his hand foraging between Tara's legs, who seemed to be in a swoon. Minutes later, they were both on the carpet naked with Jamal going down on Tara's soaking flesh, his face grazing her thick swatch of ebony cunt hair, lapping the wetness from her thighs, inhaling the good, clean woman-scent, licking the marshy taste of her vulva, her clitoris. Then she was coaxing Jamal's engorged dick into her pussy; rubbing it into her moistened flesh, her eyes fixed on his...He pounded her cunt into fucking, wet sounds, his two fingers pushing into her anus simultaneously. I never knew Jamal had such a very big cock, almost as big as mine.

Tara opened all her floodgates and he fucked her dripping cunt until the room reeked of her tart, musky odor, and the noise of their fucking split the sky. Jamal continued to plow deep into Tara's pleasure giving cunt, while she trembled and crooned softly, wordlessly, rocking gently beneath him. The thick grool running from her cunt down her ass crack. Like a gentle wrestling match, a fragrant orgy on a hot afternoon. They were pollinating, spiraling, spinning in orgasm after orgasm; soaring on wings of lust...Later Jamal was in no mood or condition to do the appraisal, so I drove him home.

@@@

Part 2

A Silver Lining

A scorching Saturday afternoon, I'd just arrived at Tara's for a very good fuck, when she sent me on an errand to deliver some pot to her friend and neighbor called Iveta down the street. Grudgingly, kicking and screaming I had to oblige her.

Iveta welcomed me wearing only a short green sarong and a matching bra. She greeted me with a smile at the door of the rather big house, filled with a bloom of passion flowers. She openly flaunted her divine, amazing, tanned body. She was poised, wonderfully attractive. I was flummoxed, captivated, incredulous. I was struck by the beauty of Iveta's eyes; bright jade and feline-like. She had a high forehead and a multitude of curly tresses of silver hair. She seemed to be in her mid-60s, evidenced by the fine lines on her face. A thick, fragrant smell of lavender spun around the house.

Strangely I felt at home. Iveta offered me some liqueur, we shared a joint and talked about a lot of things including sex. She is a repository of knowledge on a wide variety of topics. How fortunate for me to have met her, I thought. I was intrigued and fascinated by her. She was surprised by my "incredible" dedication to feminism. Iveta is politically active in various women's organizations and self-help movements. We talked at some length about sex and the fine art of erotic pursuits. She seemed sultry, mellow and welcoming. Suffused with glorious intoxicating sensuality and succulent smell. Iveta intimated that she turned 66, "a magical number incidentally," two months ago giving me a lascivious smile.

"Do you like older women, older pussy?" she asked softly, flashing me her bikini panty which cannot hold back the thick silver hairs on her cunt. Her erect clitoris pushing against the panty material.

"Very much; and older pussy is the best" I assured her. Wow, I thought, I needed no persuasion to join her on the couch. I took Iveta's hands and held them, sensing her feeling of fondness. She looked into my eyes, her's dreamy with lust, she began stroking my hardon thru my pants.

"Kiss me" she whispered. I did, sucking on her tongue and soft lips. "I love the way you smell" she said. I realized she was giving herself to me in a way I had not expected.

Then she was divinely naked. Somehow I'd anticipated that. Her tanned body sleek and lithe like a wildcat. Great for her age. Her breasts round and somewhat firm with big nipples, her ass fleshy and compact, her cunt covered with dense, silver hair, riotously curly hair that spread all over her inner thighs. Her green eyes glowing like hot coals.

In the bedroom, Iveta's body, her cunt were alive with desire. I rubbed her hips, belly, her ass; sinking my fingers into her ripe humid cunt. She was ready for a good fuck. The tumescent fruit of her clitoris, erect and fevered, juicy, heavy scented. The shore of her pussy glistened with juice. Her frank and avaricious laugh, her wild haunting scent as she opened her legs.

"Oh Oscar, what a huge cock you have and so fucking hard" she cooed, squeezing my dick hard, and rubbing the head against her juicy vulva. I entered her slowly, deliciously. Feeling the softness of her dense warm wet hairs against my dick, her incredibly elastic cunt swallowing my cock. I moved deeper into her, searching for the vortex of her womb. She moved her hips in tandem, pressing me into her body with her hands, moaning endlessly. I kissed her, suckled her nipples until they ached. Fucking her slowly with smoldering intensity, until she cried out in pleasure, begging for more. She spread her legs wider on the bed and opened her cunt with her hands moaning, writhing wildly like an eel...I fucked Iveta like a wild stallion on a willing mare, thrusting and thrusting into her, skillfully with grim determination, making her cunt queef and fart intermittently.

"Your marvelous cock fills my cunt entirely and it feels so fucking wonderful," she murmured..."Oh, fuck me, please, fuck me hard Oscar, Iveta muttered.

She fucked back, equally determined, her sensuality spellbinding, her pussy drenched with juices. She breathed faster clutching me to her body more urgently, arching her back, groaning to my thrusting hard cock probing her slick and slippery depths until she groaned loudly, climaxing wildly, her body shaking, trembling, in paroxysms for the longest time.

I resumed fucking Iveta, deep, in and out, circularly, eliciting whimpering sounds from her. She moaned as I drove into her, pounding her with firm circular motion. Her cunt gripping my dick. Our bodies glistened with sweat. "This is some lovely pussy" I said to her.

"Enjoy it, for as long as you want" she said. I felt the heat from her cunt, so hot and wet with juice against my cock.

Streams of desire rushed thru us, she held me tight. My cock rolling around in her pussy, feeling the warmth, the hot currents...Thrusting in and out, juices flowing out of her as I glided in and out. Her pubic hair soaking wet. The sheets wet with cunt-juice, the sweet smell filled the room. She clenched hard inside as I thrust steadily, plowing her thoroughly. Iveta was radiant. I fucked her luxuriously, delighting in her lithe body, her full delicious cunt. She moved in rhythm with the sobs of her mounting pleasure, wet with the slippery mixture of sweat and woman-juice. She screamed and came again and again, thrashing about.

12