For the First Erotic Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,264 Followers

Catherine could swear that Alejandra's nipples were already hard, but she tried not to be fixated on that.

"How should we start, director?" Alejandra asked with her hands on her hips.

"Well, the demonic possession scene calls for you to be in bed, underneath the blanket. So, there it is."

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?" Catherine asked.

Alejandra used the tip of her finger to tap the front of her panties. "We're still using that silent vibrator, aren't we?"

"Right, I can't believe I forgot that already."

"A lot on your mind?" Alejandra teased.

"You could say that."

Catherine turned to her luggage and picked up the small vibrator. It was compact and curved, so it could be secretly worn by a woman without anyone knowing, or without it falling out. She picked up the device with one hand, and with her other hand, she held the remote control.

"Don't worry," Catherine said. "It's clean."

"I don't mind."

How awkward, the director thought. But she pushed those thoughts away and tried to be professional.

"Have you ever used a vibrator before?" Catherine asked, holding it up.

"I have. I lost my vibrator virginity with a former roommate of mine. We never did it at the same time. But we always kept it clean and shared it, mainly because we were too embarrassed to buy another one."

"Oh. Was it something similar to this?"

Alejandra shook her head. "Not really. It was more of a traditional vibrator. Nothing like the one you have. And by the way..."

While the question was being asked, Catherine knew what was coming next. She dreaded it internally, not showing her embarrassment.

"Why do you have this?" Alejandra finished. "I mean, obviously we both know why you own it? But I guess I mean, if you're alone, why do you need a remote control? Are you in a secret relationship with someone on this film crew?"

"No, Ally, I'm 100% single."

Alejandra gave a cryptic smile. It made Catherine wonder if Alejandra was even more curious about the vibrator, or glad that she was available.

"So if you're single, why do you need a remote control vibrator?" Alejandra asked again, a sly expression on her face.

Being a director, in Catherine's view, meant having an open and honest relationship with an actor. That was always her policy for strong performances, so why stop now? Especially as they had come this far.

Catherine sucked up the same. "It's convenient."

"More so than a normal vibrator?"

"I like the fact that I can lean back and enjoy, and not have to do anything. I work really hard when I'm making a film, which often includes 12 hours of non-stop hustling. At the end of a day like that, there's nothing better than to just lay back in bed, alone with my own thoughts, and receive effortless pleasure."

"Sounds like getting a full body massage," Alejandra smiled.

"Full body massages are fantastic. But they don't make you cum."

They both smiled. Who could argue with the benefit of a hot orgasm to end a busy day?

"Now in the bed you go," Catherine said motherly. "Enough talk about my sex life. Or solo-sex life, I should say."

Alejandra raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you forgetting something again?"

"Again? What now?"

For the second time, Alejandra used her index finger to tap the front part of her panties, right where her clit was.

"The vibrator is supposed to go inside my pussy, right?" Alejandra asked playfully. "Or is there some secret technique I don't know about?"

Catherine was momentarily dismayed at her own forgetfulness.

"Oh, shit."

"Nervous?" Alejandra asked.

"I guess my mind is subconsciously hesitant about handing someone my vibrator, if I'm using my psychology terms correctly."

"Why? Is something wrong with my pussy?"

Catherine was taken aback by the question. "Of course not. I'm sure your pussy is adorable. Ughh... You know exactly what I'm trying to say."

"That was a joke. But the real question is; who's going to insert it?"

"You're kidding?"

Alejandra lifted an eyebrow. "It's a legitimate question. That thing looks oddly shaped and I've never put one inside me before. It has to be inserted properly so it won't fall out while it buzzes."

"We'll compromise."

"How"

"I'll put it in," Catherine said. "And you adjust it so it fits snuggly. Think of it as a learning experience. And judging by your willingness to explore a device like this, I fully suspect that you'll be making your own purchase soon enough."

Alejandra laughed. "If it's good enough for you, then it's good enough for me."

A moment lingered between them as they looked at each other, each with a subtle smile.

"Let's start."

Alejandra pulled forward her panties. "You first."

The panties were pulled so that someone could reach inside. All Catherine could see from her angle was that Alejandra was most likely clean shaven. She walked over to the actress with the device in hand. She didn't want to be so blatant as to peek inside the panties. She remained professional and looked the actress in the eyes.

When they were face to face, Catherine slipped her hand inside, which made Alejandra take a deep breath. Then she managed to push the vibrator inside between the lips. She had done this enough times to herself where it was easy to insert the small sex toy from an awkward angle.

"Feeling okay?" Catherine asked, with her hand still making sure that the vibrator was in place.

Alejandra put her hand over Catherine's. "Feels nice."

Their eyes were locked as their hands touched.

Catherine gulped. "You do the rest."

The director pulled her hand away, and Alejandra made sure the small vibrator was properly in place inside her pussy.

"I think it's right." Alejandra shifted her hips from side to side. "Yep. It's in. It won't budge."

"Perfect. Now the only question is, between all the laughing and giggling we've done over my vibrator, which happens to be inside you now; are you in character to perform a little spiritual possession scene?"

"Cath, I'm a true professional. If I'm willing to put your toy inside me, then you can bet your butt that I'm ready to perform."

Catherine smiled. "I knew you were the right girl for the part. Now get in my bed and let's start."

"Might as well. I already have your vibrator inside me. Might as well slip into your bed too."

Catherine blushed.

"That was a joke," Alejandra teased. "I'm serious this time. Let's start."

Alejandra wasn't at all shy about pulling the bed sheet and diving into her boss's bed. She got comfortable right away and laid her head on the pillow where Catherine had slept the night before. She covered the lower half of her body with the blanket and pretended to be asleep.

Nearly a minute had passed and Alejandra laid lifeless. Had she actually fallen asleep during the private rehearsal?

"Well?" Catherine whispered.

Alejandra opened one eye and whispered back, "You're forgetting something."

"Again?"

"My pussy isn't buzzing."

"Oh, shit. I completely forgot again. I'll start with a low setting."

Catherine made ready the wireless remote control and pushed for a low setting. There was no noise. But it caused a visible reaction in Alejandra's body as she laid there, slowly moving her feet and slithering her legs.

There was no doubt, Alejandra was enjoying this. As an unintended consequence, Catherine was enjoying this too. A lot people would kill to be in the director's position, to watch this bombshell of an actress squirm around with lust in a purposefully arousing way.

"Ooohhhhh...."

A soft groaning sound escaped Alejandra's lips. She was in full character. Her facial expressions went blank and her eyes opened. If she was meant to look like a woman possessed, it worked! More low moaning sounds escaped her lips.

Sticking to the script, Alejandra pulled her tshirt up to reveal the lower half of her breasts. Her stomach and chest had an evenly tanned bronze skin tone, a product of her Cuban heritage. The lower side of each nipple was exposed. They were small, dark, and appeared to be rock hard.

Catherine licked her lips instinctively, hoping the actress wouldn't notice. When the actress closed her eyes again and rested her head down on the pillow in a relaxing way, Catherine switched the device off.

Immediately, Alejandra snapped out of character and returned to her normal self.

"Hey, you switched if off?" the actress complained.

"The scene was done."

"But I didn't get to cum," the actress bemoaned some more.

Catherine couldn't help but admire the exotic beauty that Alejandra possessed so effortless, while those dark nipples were still hard and exposed. But she had to be the adult in the room and take control of things.

"I think you should pull your tshirt down," Catherine said. "Honestly, you did great. The vibrator really made the difference, and if you can do that in front of the camera, we've got this scene nailed."

"The script called for this scene to be erotic, right?"

"Yes."

"So were you aroused?" Alejandra asked, with her nipples still very much on display. "Because if you weren't, then we still have things to work on."

Catherine gave a coy shrug. "You did your job."

"You were aroused then?"

"I liked what I saw."

Alejandra smiled and pulled her tshirt down. "You owe me an orgasm."

"Do I?"

"It's only fair. I mean, I don't think it's right that you can just leave me hanging like this."

There was a playful and lustful expression on Alejandra's face and eyes. It was the epitome of youth. For a moment, Catherine felt envious, but she had to control herself and take charge.

"Then that puts us in a bind," Catherine said. "Because as your director, I'm the one who gives orders. And I say, that if you cum now, then tomorrow's scene will have less impact. I want you frustrated and pent-up for the cameras."

"Does that mean you'll be taking your vibrator back?"

Catherine nodded and played the role of a strict teacher. "Yes, and you can have it back tomorrow before we start."

"Then I guess you better come here and take your toy back."

Alejandra kicked the blanket away and lifted the front of her panties, giving the director a suggestive look, daring her to take it back.

Not one to back down from any challenge, Catherine casually walked over to the side of the bed, and while looking Alejandra in the eyes, she reached down and retrieved the vibrator from beneath the panties. Her hand grazed Alejandra's cleanly shaven mound before pulling the small vibrator out.

The sex toy was wet.

"You really did enjoy yourself," Catherine noted, looking at the clear fluid that coated her vibrator.

"Like I said, you owe me an orgasm."

"If you nail the scene tomorrow."

Alejandra lifted an eyebrow, signaling her acceptance.

***

For the first erotic scene the next morning, Alejandra laid underneath the blanket with the vibrator softly buzzing, her legs squirming and feet moving.

This time, however, they were in a different hotel room. One which had all the camera equipment set up to film her. A small production team stood around to record audio, make sure her makeup and hair were correct, handle lighting, and other miscellaneous things which are necessary to make a good movie.

Catherine had her headphones on and watched the filming on a small monitor. She watched with a careful eye as Alejandra played the role of a woman possessed, watching every movement and facial expression in action.

The big orgasm scene happened and Alejandra widened her eyes and truly looked possessed with sexual pleasure. Those dark nipples were rock hard and begged to be pleasured. Her body jolted and shook. She moaned loudly and her body turned stiff. Her eyes and mouth were wide open, exactly as the script had called for.

Then, she went limp.

"Aaannnd cut!!" Catherine shouted. "Nice job everyone. Ally, great work."

The director reached in her pocket and switched off the hidden vibrator, then Alejandra opened her eyes and smiled. A female crew member rushed to the bed and covered the actress with a robe, concealing her partially nude body.

As usual, the film crew chatted amongst themselves about how the shoot went, and Catherine watched a replay of the scene alongside Alejandra and two of the movie's producers. They all agreed that the scene was perfect and that it wasn't necessary to do another take.

"We've got it," Catherine said to everyone. "Let's have a quick coffee break before doing the phone call scene next. We'll start in an hour."

Immediately, the film crew took a moment to relax after the intense scene.

"That went well," Alejandra smiled to the director. "I didn't make a fool of myself."

"No, you looked amazing."

The actress seductively licked her lower lip. "Speaking of which, you should take your toy back now. I don't have anywhere to put it, unless, you want to keep it inside me for the next few hours?"

"We both know that dialogue and vibrators don't mix. Come on, let's go to the other room."

While everyone else was busy having a break and resetting the cameras for the next scene, the two ladies went over to the room next door, which they had used as a makeshift dressing room.

It was empty as expected, as the makeup and dress people went downstairs for coffee. Catherine closed the door to have a moment of privacy.

Alejandra opened her robe the way a flasher would, holding it wide so that her tiny tshirt and small panties were shown. Nothing else. Like yesterday night, she was braless and her nipples were hard.

"Do I have to dig for it myself again?" Catherine asked.

"Whoever owns it has to take it back."

Catherine refused to make a fuss about it. Instead, she slipped her hand inside Alejandra's panties, and she could have sworn the actress gasped a little. Then she grabbed the small vibrator and pulled it away.

She held up the used sex toy, so they could both see the clear fluids which coated it.

"Congratulations," Catherine smiled. "You're officially a method actress."

"Not really. Not yet, anyway."

"Why not?"

Alejandra raised an eyebrow. "Well, the scene called for an orgasm."

"And we captured that on film. It's perfectly believable for a viewing audience."

"Except I didn't really cum. I faked it."

In that moment, Catherine briefly paused, knowing what was going to happen next. They both did, and they both understood without saying a word.

"Do I have to ask?" Catherine said.

"You owe me an orgasm. You promised last night. Well, I nailed the scene. Now I want my reward."

Catherine softly sighed. "Ally, what are you doing?"

"Receiving my payment."

"But why me? You're a Hollywood starlet. You can have anyone you want. If anything, and I'm not encouraging this, but you should be flirting with the other sexy costars on this film. Not your director."

Alejandra took a step forward, causing the director to step back. "And why is that?"

"Because I'm your boss."

The actress took another step forward, causing the director's back to be pressed against the wall.

"Are you sure you're the boss?" Alejandra asked defiantly. "The last time I checked, no one is the boss of me."

"Ally, what are you doing?"

"Unlike you, I grew up with hardly anything. And when I was young, I swore to myself that I'd make all my dreams come true. That's where my perfectionist work ethic comes from. I dreamt of becoming an actress, and I did it. I dreamt of becoming famous, and I worked my ass off to make that happen."

"And..." Catherine's voice trailed off.

"And, when I saw you perform on stage, masturbating with your breasts bare, you officially became my first girl crush. I was mesmerized by you and went home imagining myself licking you down there, and you licking me back."

"Oh."

Alejandra continued, "When my manager called and said you wanted to meet me about a potential lead role, I knew the part was mine, and I knew I had to make my old dreams become a reality, no matter what. But after all, isn't taking risks what being an artist is all about?"

"I don't think seducing your director is the right kind of risk."

"True, but I have a good eye for these things. When we first met, we had a natural chemistry. When I took off my clothes for some of the scenes we did last week, I knew you were curious. Interested, even. But when I was in your bed last night, the vibrator inside me and my nipples were exposed, I knew you'd be mine eventually."

"Was this whole thing your plan? Was this all a plot to... do whatever it is you think you're doing now?"

Alejandra thought for a moment. "Honestly, whatever happens, happens. I let things flow, and if you weren't interested, I wouldn't have pursued it any further. It's as simple as that. So, Cath, be real with me. Are you interested?"

It was the big question which lingered between them.

"You're not giving me much of a choice."

"I'm not?" Alejandra asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, you're not. You have me trapped against the wall. And as a director, it's my duty to keep my actress happy. Because when an actress is pissed off, well, we both know that the performance turns to shit."

"So very true. And how do you intend to keep me happy?"

Catherine breathed deeper. "What do you want?"

"Have you ever been with another woman before?"

"I have not."

"I didn't think so."

"Have you?" Catherine asked.

Alejandra gave an 'are you serious?' expression. "I've experimented with a lot of things. But never with an idol of mine."

"Flattering words."

To take things even further, Alejandra held onto the small vibrator, bringing the wet tip to Catherine's mouth.

"Your first foray," Alejandra said, with a hint of excitement. "Go ahead, taste it."

"You mean, taste you."

"That's right. Aren't you curious by now?"

Their eyes remained intensely locked and Catherine bent her head down, opened her mouth, and wrapped her lips around her small vibrator, tasting Alejandra's nectar. She gave it a nice suck to clean it off.

"Good girl," Alejandra smiled.

Almost immediately, Catherine realized she hadn't been called 'girl' in many many years. She had worked too hard and come too far to have anyone call her that. Especially from someone who was supposed to be under her direction.

But in this instance, she found it to be insanely hot.

"You taste good," Catherine said, licking the sides of her lips. "Sweet and rich."

"I know."

"Can I go now?"

Alejandra roared with laughter. "Now that I have you, do you really think I'm going to let you slip through my fingers?"

The bold and commanding director suddenly looked like a schoolgirl with big bubbly eyes.

"More?" Catherine asked simply.

"Cath, you owe me an orgasm. Don't forget it. My pussy buzzed for at least ten minutes while we filmed the scene. And doing that in front of the crew while being recorded on film... that just made the whole thing all the more arousing for me. So unlike you, I guess I'm an exhibitionist at heart."

"You're really pushing me," Catherine said with a low breath. "Okay, fine. I'll put the vibrator back inside you. Then I'll do it until you're done. After that, we take our short break and resume filming."

"No."

"No?"

"I want my pussy eaten," Alejandra stated. "That's my favorite way to cum."

Catherine turned wide-eyed. "Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't know how..."

"I'm a great teacher," Alejandra smiled. "I've never had a bad review."

With that, the actress dropped to her knees with a devilish smile on her face, and Catherine stood there dumbfounded, wondering if this was really about to happen. Yes, it was about to happen, and there seemed to be very little she could do about it.

It was like Catherine's body was frozen watching Alejandra undo her pants, pulling them down to expose her white panties. When Alejandra pulled the panties down, Catherine's pussy was exposed, which had a slight bush which needed trimming. Catherine was slightly embarrassed by her lack of grooming, but Alejandra didn't seem to mind at all.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,264 Followers