For The Love of Adele

Story Info
It all started with forgotten sunglasses.
9.6k words
4.61
203.4k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I often wonder that if Adele, my aunt, hadn't forgotten her sunglasses that day, then would things have turned out as they have? After all, if she'd remembered to bring the glasses up to the sundeck there would have been no need for me to take a trip down to her cabin and collect them. If I hadn't gone to my aunt's cabin I never would've found the dildo and the book of erotica... And if I hadn't made that little discovery, my mind wouldn't have been filled with the images that followed; images of my lovely aunt using the rubber cock on her tight pussy...

But, she did forget the sunglasses, and I did take that walk. The rest is history.

My parents have always been well off. Not quite rich, but decidedly wealthy, wealthy enough to treat me to a celebration cruise around the Mediterranean when I completed my degree. As the fates would have it my girlfriend, who was also supposed to be coming along on the cruise, ditched me two weeks prior to the departure date and it was decided that Aunt Adele, my mother's sister, would come along instead.

It didn't take much in the way of administrative juggling and as we set sail from Southampton all that separated my aunt's cabin from mine was a connecting door. I didn't realise at the time just how much of an influence that door was going to have on my life. In fact, I'd say that that door was as much a factor in what followed as the initial discovery I made when collecting Aunt Adele's sunglasses from her cabin.

***

It took almost a week before the weather picked up enough for Aunt Adele to go sunbathing. I was bored shitless by that time. I was looking for adventure; I was free for the first time in four years. I had no studies to think about and no girlfriend to keep me on the ground. The cruise had seemed like a great idea, but apart from one or two available honeys there wasn't much on board for a randy tom cat like me. I couldn't wait for the warmer climes of the Balearics and the Eastern Med.

'Shit,' my aunt swore. 'I don't believe it. I've left my sunglasses in the cabin.'

I said nothing. I'd just smeared handfuls of sun lotion into Aunt Adele's back. We were both up on the sundeck and making the most of the first full day of sunshine, or so I thought.

'I really need my sunglasses,' Adele whined.

I sighed. It would be no problem for me to just slip on my flip flops and go down to her cabin and collect the fucking glasses. I knew that my aunt was reluctant to move again after being so precisely oiled. Also, I knew she was far too conscious of her exposed body to wander through the corridors below deck in her bikini. It was obviously a time for chivalry.

'Do you want me to go, Aunt Adele?' I asked already knowing the answer.

'Yes please,' she replied. 'Here's the card, they should be on my bedside cabinet.'

I took the keycard and made my way through the labyrinthine twists and turns of the cruise ships decks until I came to my aunt's cabin door. I let myself in and went straight to the cabinet expecting to find the sunglasses easily enough. I found the glasses, but also made another discovery, one that made me sit on the bed in a virtual trance.

I pulled open the middle drawer of the bedside cabinet by mistake. I was just about to close the drawer when I noticed something unusual poking out from under a pile of innocuous underwear. I reached in and was surprised to find a large rubber penis waggling in my hand.

'Jesus,' I thought to myself... 'Aunt Adele!'

I was shocked... I was taken completely by surprise. Of course I knew about such things, but I hadn't expected a face to face under these circumstances. My aunt was a divorcee of about two years standing, but even so, the discovery of her dildo had knocked me for six. Then I found the book.

Aunt Adele obviously enjoyed a little read while she used the rubber cock on herself. The volume I found in the drawer was full of erotic goings on between masters and servants, teachers and pupils, mature women and young men... I read a few lines of several chapters and became quite immersed in the lewd, lascivious goings on. The mental image of my aunt, reading this very book and masturbating grew quickly vivid in my mind.

I realised what I was doing and came to my senses. I stuffed the book and the dildo back in their drawer, found the glasses and left the cabin behind. It took the walk back to the sundeck before my erection subsided enough to enable me to put in an appearance with some degree of propriety.

'Thank you,' Aunt Adele smiled at me and took the sunglasses from me. I couldn't look at my Aunt as she reclined on the sunchair, all oiled and shining. The mental picture of her flashed repeatedly across the screen behind my eyes whenever I tried to relax and enjoy the warmth of the sun. Aunt Adele's semi nude close proximity didn't help either, which prompted my excuses and forced me to leave her to sunbathe alone.

I tended to avoid my aunt after that. I tried my best to miss her at mealtimes, and also made up excuses for missing excursions when the ship docked at various ports. Looking back, it must have been obvious to Adele that I was avoiding her. We'd been pretty friendly before the day I'd visited her cabin, but now, suddenly, it was as though she'd caught some dreaded, contagious disease. I couldn't keep far enough away.

Of course my self imposed exclusion zone didn't include my bed. I found that when I was alone in my cabin at night I would begin to fantasise about Adele, just a few feet away in her cabin, separated by the adjoining door...

In spite of the self loathing I inevitably felt for lusting after my own mother's sister, I would masturbate ferociously and imagine my aunt using that obscene rubber phallus as she read her erotica in bed. I envisaged how her hot, swollen pussy would look as she slowly slid the length of the cock into her body. I could hear the sound her undoubtedly dripping sex would make as the dildo squelched against her slippery, juicy cunt as well as her soft sighs and minute mewls of pleasure. In my mind's eye I saw her long, thick, scarlet nipples begging to be sucked... God, I was desperate for my aunt... and my semen gushed urgently from my cock end and pooled thick and shiny on my belly as I panted in that post masturbatory bliss, a momentary respite from the desire I felt for Adele.

'Is everything okay, Russ?' my aunt asked one evening as we both climbed into a Cypriot taxi, bound for Ayia Napa.

'Sure, everything's fine,' I replied evasively. I squirmed uncomfortably under Adele's scrutiny. I'd only taken the ride with her so that I could get into the lively resort. I intended to find a group my own age, or maybe even get off with a hot little holiday maker at the earliest opportunity, Adele could look after herself.

'You've really been funny lately.' Adele wouldn't let it go. 'I hope I haven't done anything to upset you.'

I looked at my aunt. I felt more than a little guilty; after all, she'd done nothing wrong, I was the one with the problem. So what if she used a dildo and read dirty stories, wasn't she entitled to do whatever she wished in the privacy of her cabin? She was a healthy thirty five year old woman, a divorcee with an appetite, my mother's sister perhaps, but still a woman - I really needed to get over myself!

'You've been great,' I tried to reassure my aunt, 'really great. I think I'm just a bit wound up after my degree and all... It takes a bit of time to unwind.'

I began to believe my own bullshit, and it seemed to put Adele's mind at rest. That was the main thing. I couldn't really blurt out that I fantasised about her... About how I pictured her using the thick, rubber cock against her silky, sodden sex...

'Jesus,' I stopped myself from wandering further along the corridor of incestuous imagining. 'She's you're aunt, for fuck's sake... behave yourself.'

The taxi dropped us of at the square and I made my excuses to Adele and left her to her own devices. I looked back and had to suppress a pang of guilt when I saw her standing all alone amidst the thronging crowd of somewhat rowdy revellers. She was a forlorn splash of familiarity against a backdrop of heaving anonymity. I looked away and then turned; I experienced a sudden, heady rush of affection for my aunt just then. I couldn't leave her alone in that place, but when I turned to find her I was too late. She was gone, swallowed up by the river of people heading for the clubs and pubs of Ayia Napa.

I spent ten fruitless minutes searching for Adele to no avail, and eventually gave up the search. Three or four hours later I was arm in arm with a pissed up, but big busted and eager tourist en route to her hotel for a night of rampant sex.

As we passed the less crowded bars I noticed my aunt sat on a tall stool. She appeared to be a little worse for wear on the drink, and was surrounded by three men who, in my opinion, looked less that savoury. It was obvious to me that the men were cajoling my aunt, egging her on and trying to lure her back to some hotel or other so they could take advantage of her inebriated state.

I pulled up short and my companion gave a squawk of annoyance: 'What the fuck..?'

'Sorry, babe...' I tried to explain. 'There's something I have to do.'

I left the sweet young thing standing on the kerb, with her mouth hanging open. I heard her unflattering epithet, but was in no mood to take any notice of a drunken little trollop's outrage at being left on the pavement. I was too intent on the developments in front of me. How could I extricate my aunt and me from this little situation?

'Adele!' I called and pushed into the centre of the little group. 'I've been looking for you... Jesus, you just wandered off... Are you pissed?'

My aunt looked at me for a bleary moment and then smiled crookedly. 'Russ!' she shouted in that over the top way that drunken people have. 'Meet the lads.'

"The Lads" didn't look too pleased to see me. They had homed in on the lone female; easy prey; and I was getting in their way.

Adele was completely ignorant to the sudden tension in the bar. My intrusion was definitely not welcome, I could sense the palpable aura of hatred directed toward me from each of the group. I realised that I was in real physical danger here.

'Hi Russ.' A big, shaven headed bloke smiled at me. There was absolutely no warmth at all behind that smile. I could see the man's icy stare challenging me even as he issued his faux greeting. 'Sit down,' the man mountain offered. 'Have a beer.'

He nodded to the barman and I could tell right away that I'd get no help from the other side of the bar. As the barman opened the bottles, the bald man placed himself squarely and firmly between Adele and me. I was in the shit now.

'I think,' the big man grinned menacingly at me after a swig from his bottle. 'I think you should just have a drink and then fuck off...' He grinned again, the empty eyed, implacable stare above that grin really made me want to pee desperately. 'The lady is having fun with us... So you just fuck off.'

He delivered the last phrase with an accompanying poke in the ribs and I knew that this whole scene was seconds away from becoming ugly. The result was pretty certain, and probably included me being pummelled into a bloody heap, but I couldn't leave my worse-for-wear aunt with these men.

It was just at that moment that two men in the uniform of the Royal Military Police put in an appearance. They were accompanied by their opposite number in the Cypriot Police, and after a quick analysis of the bars customers, they made straight for out little collective.

'Evening,' one of the redcaps offered. 'Everybody having a good time?' He eyed our party suspiciously and I gave thanks for his presence. 'Where are we all from then?' he asked in a conversational tone.

My bald companion seemed suddenly uneasy... then the penny dropped. He was a squaddie, he was in the army and quite clearly somewhere where he shouldn't have been.

'We're from Paphos,' I offered and indicated my aunt. 'Our ship is docked there. We just came down here for a few drinks and met these guys here.'

I took the opportunity to take Adele's hand and tried to pull her to my side. She was fairly well gone from the booze, but swayed next to me with a loose, stupid smile on her face.

The police man looked at me, obviously noted my longer than regulation hair and decided I was telling him the truth. He turned to one of the men who had been keeping Adele occupied: 'And you, Sir? Where are you from then?'

It was evident to me that these guys had been reported and that the police were there to take them back to wherever they came from and deal with them. I slowly eased my aunt away from the group and, once we were clear, led her outside.

'Where did you get off to, Russ?' my aunt slurred at me she tried in vain to focus on me. 'You left me all on my own... a woman all alone... It isn't safe.'

She was telling me? I felt a pang of guilt though and I shuddered at what might have been... Miraculously I managed to find one of the ubiquitous Mercedes taxis that wasn't gainfully employed and I bundled my blathered aunt into the back and climbed in beside her.

The driver sped off and whizzed through the dark, Cypriot night towards Paphos, where the ship and safety lay.

'Thanks for finding me,' my aunt murmured and wriggled close to me on the big back seat.

She cuddled into me and rested her hand lightly on my thigh. I could feel the heat of her body, and could smell her scent and shampoo as she snuggled in close. Her hand was very close to my cock and the pressure of it, combined with the feminine scent of her, made my penis thicken with anticipation.

I awkwardly curled my arm around my aunt's bare shoulder and I hugged her closer to me. She sighed and moved her body so that her head was resting on my lap. There was nothing I could do but sit, immobile and with my stiff cock aching in my jeans. The desire was growing inside me. I wanted my mother's sister physically. My cock ached for her and I felt a dull throb in the pit of my stomach. I ran my open palm down along Aunt Adele's body; down through her waist and over the swell of her hips until I reached the hem of her short skirt. I lightly fingered the soft skin at the top of my aunt's thigh and caressed her tight buttocks as hard as I dared. She was pretty well asleep by now, but even so, I was mindful of going too far. Hell... I'd gone too far for decency's sake as it was. Feeling your aunt's body isn't exactly socially acceptable behaviour, but I was just so excited by having her so close.

All too soon the taxi dropped us at the harbour and I had to half lead, half carry my aunt back on board. Eventually, I got her back to the cabin and used her keycard to unlock the door. Aunt Adele was barely conscious so I pulled off her shoes and pulled her strappy top over her head. She slumped on the bed and I then pulled her skirt down over her legs and then just looked at her half naked body.

The few days of sunshine had turned Aunt Adele's skin a light brown and gave her a healthy glow. I looked at her full, round breasts as the lovely flesh threatened to spill from the cups of her bra, and I could see the mound of her pubis clearly through the filmy front of her thong. There was no hint of any shadow through the material, so I could only assume that my aunt kept her bush trimmed or shaven. The crease of her labia was visible in the fold of the fabric and I knew I had to leave immediately before things got bad. I was already struggling to hold myself in check, but to take advantage of my aunt in her stupor would have been too vile for words. I took a final, lingering look before I clicked Adele's door closed behind me.

*** 'What happened last night,' my mother asked at breakfast the next morning. 'Adele is still in her cabin, she looks awful... where did you take her?'

My mother's emphasis on the "did" made me smile wryly; she was far too pompous for her own good. If only she'd seen the shit state her sister had been in the night before.

'Hey, we got separated,' I said, palms out in supplication. 'I found her by accident... pissed as a fart, so I brought her back.'

My father snorted in amusement but kept quiet and concentrated on his breakfast.

'At her age...' my mother spluttered outraged. There was fifteen years difference between my mother and her sister; it may as well have been fifty.

I ate my breakfast as quickly as was decent and then left the table. The ship was due out that afternoon and I couldn't wait to leave Cyprus and its recalcitrant British Army presence behind. I knocked on my aunt's cabin door and went in.

'Oh, God,' Adele groaned. 'Who put me to bed?'

'Me,' I replied quietly, my face flushing with the heat of the memory.

My aunt looked at me in the dark of the room. 'I remember the bar... vaguely,' she stuttered. 'And I remember the taxi... after that...' My aunt shrugged and smiled weakly up at me from the bed. 'I think,' she began, 'that I should thank you. If you hadn't come along when you did...'

Yeah,' I responded, but the cops were there pretty soon afterwards, so I didn't really do much.'

'All the same,' Adele said quietly. 'You were still there. Those boys weren't playing. They... they wanted to take me back to their camp and...'

She didn't need to elaborate. We both knew what the boys had in mind. I felt the creep of goosebumps when I recalled the bald man's expression as he poked me in the chest. My aunt had been swimming close to something bad alright.

I left my aunt to her suffering and spent the rest of the day reading idly on the sundeck and drinking beers at the bar. I went back to my cabin around six o'clock that afternoon intending to get ready for the evening meal and the entertainment.

I was just about to get under the shower when I heard a bump through the adjoining wall with my aunt's cabin. My attention had been caught by the mystery noise; otherwise I wouldn't have thought to press my ear up against the door that connected our two rooms. Why I made such a pathetic attempt to eavesdrop isn't very clear at all now, but I had a sort of 'feeling' that Adele wasn't just getting ready to go upstairs herself. I somehow knew on a visceral level that something exciting was going on just beyond the thin membrane of that wall.

The arousal grew suddenly deep in my belly and as I looked down at the door handle I saw my hand inching towards it. I don't recall making a conscious decision to try the door handle, but while the logical part of me knew it would surely be locked tight, on another level I was feverishly imagining what possibilities lay beyond...

My fingers curled around the cold, metallic surface and I twisted anti-clockwise.

The handle turned!

I was stunned; my heart hammered and I could barely breathe. What should I do? Decency screamed at me to leave it well alone. Just let the handle twist back and get away from the line I was so close to crossing. Decency could scream as loud as she wanted... the Devil on my shoulder was goading me, urging me to pull the door back and to allow me to see into Adele's cabin beyond.

I pulled the door and was confronted by yet another door. Of course there would be two doors back to back... Damn, the disappointment bubble popped and I felt a wave of frustration at this second barrier. Maybe it was for the best? I felt a shiver of alarm when I realised fully the consequences of spying on my aunt... It was too terrible to think about. The results would have been devastating.

I was just closing the door from my side when I noticed that Adele's door was actually ajar. The door itself could only be a few millimetres out of the jamb, but it was definitely open. Once again my heart pounded, my breathing was fast and shallow and my throat went suddenly dry. All prior thoughts about consequences vanished like a magician's sleight of hand as I gazed at that tiny, tiny gap.