For the Love of God Ch. 05

Story Info
Jacob experiences his second baptism... with holy spunk!
5.6k words
4.77
18.5k
43

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life of Matthew, a devoted Christian man, is turned upside down when he finds out that his own step-son engages in homosexual deviant activities! The poor Jacob is addicted to cocks. Now, Matthew has to find a way to save his step-son as well as his family's reputation! No matter the cost.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

*****

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Chapter 5: Second baptism

"You... You don't know the joke... the banana joke?" I said, stammering like an idiot.

I was not fooling Aaron; this was not a typical "dad's joke". This was plainly weird.

"What the F. are you talking about right now? Are you high or something, dad?"

God, that would have been a better explanation! I should have said that...

"Aaron! Do not say things like that. What are you doing, up so late anyway? There's school tomorrow."

That is the advantage about being a parent, when you want to avoid a topic, just scold your kids about something else. You always win.

"I was just thirsty."

"Well... me too." I said, filling my own glass of water, slightly trembling. "Have a drink and hop to bed."

It did seem like Aaron had already moved on from our awkward encounter. He was a bit weirded out but he kissed me on the cheek:

"Good night, dad."

"Good night, son."

That was close. I mean, the interaction clearly did not make any sense for Aaron but at least, I did not mention a big juicy dildo or dick, just a banana. This could have been so much worse!

Probably, he would have forgotten all about it the next day, and even if he remembered, I could just say that I was trying to make a stupid joke. I was not going to get caught on something so silly... Right?

It was a good wake-up call though. I was starting to be too reckless, whispering with Jacob inside of the church, mentioning what we were doing at home when we were not alone, handling this whole thing too casually.

Sure, the dildo had turned out to be a good solution to control his cravings but we should not test our luck.

The next morning, I said hello to the boys but neither of them acted different from usual. They were late, had a quick breakfast and jumped on their bikes to go to school. Only three more months, then the summer, and then they would leave our home, I counted in my head. After that, things would get way easier.

I left for work after a kiss to Mary who was still sleeping. She was doing night shifts that week.

The day was pretty uneventful apart from a minor accident at work, one of the guys injured his hand and we had to call 911 and deal with all the insurance stuff.

My neighbour Martin felt guilty as the guy who got his finger stuck in a machine was one of his closest colleagues, a bodybuilder named Terrence, and the accident happened as the two were joking together, not paying sufficiently attention to their work.

In the end, it was more fear than harm, and Terrence could keep up both with work and his bodybuilding training sessions. The guy was a true beast, probably more than 240 lbs of pure black muscle. He had to take his tank top off when the doctor came to examine him (well, frankly, I was not sure this was really necessary but Terry could not resist an occasion to show off) and I must say that I was quite intimidated.

Back home, the twins helped me with the preparation of the dinner and we had a cool evening just between the guys. For a few hours, I forgot everything about the events of the past few weeks, it was like I had never caught Jacob blowing his swimming Coach.

Aaron never mentioned the weird moment of the previous night and Jacob did not ask for another dildo sucking session. Good!

I did mention to him, only when Aaron was in his room far away from us, to be extra careful to not make any allusion to our secret unless we were absolutely sure that we were alone. I insisted that we needed to be more discreet.

By the next Wednesday, I was starting to wonder if there would be any other session. Jacob seemed totally fine, keeping up with his swimming practice, school work and church duties. Once or twice, I almost went to ask him if he was ok, if he needed to feel the dildo down his throat. I was also worried that he was seeing coach Hamilton in secret again.

However, remembering my promise to keep this whole thing on the down low as much as possible, I figured his silence only meant that the whole process had been working and that I should have been grateful.

Finally, on Thursday, and before Jacob went to school, he asked me:

"Dad, I think I'm gonna need to do our thing again... I... I feel like I could break today."

"That's ok, son. It's been four days." Yes, I had been counting. "I'll just pick you up after school and we will go to our usual place."

"Thanks Daddy."

He kissed me on the cheek and ran to his bike.

I was nervous all day at work, or maybe, I was just anxious... Excited even? I assumed that I wanted this to be over as soon as possible, and that was why I was in such a hurry to leave work and get back to my son. I could not possibly have missed those sickening after-school activities...

Mister Johnson, my boss, was boring me with his stories about his own son, Kevin, smoking weed in his garage, when I told him that I had to go. No drugs problem in my home! The boys were always clean. This, I could be proud of.

Since I have promised myself to be fully honest telling this story, I will say it, I was hard as soon as I got into my car.

I rationalized that on the account that I had not done anything since my jerk-off session in the bathroom the previous Sunday. After a few days, every normal man can get an erection at the slightest breeze. But deep in my mind, I knew this was only partially true and that I kind of was excited to do another "dildo-session" with my step-son.

Jacob hopped in the car with a cheeky smile on his face. He was excited.

"I've been waiting for this all day long!" He spoke.

"I hope you were still focused in class." I replied, not mentioning that I, too, had been thinking about this for the entire day.

"I got an A in my P.E. class actually."

I could not help from smiling:

"Hamilton could have given you a A+ given your efforts and commitment in his class!"

We both laughed. I know, I had said to myself no more joke, no more taking about this casually, but I could not resist that one. Several weeks had gone by, the world had not ended and I needed to be a little less serious about this whole thing.

"You know I've stopped doing that, dad." Jacob said. "I mean, doing him."

"I know. Good boy."

I patted his hair. He looked so innocent with his backpack on his laps but I could no longer be fooled, I knew that I was about to shove a nine+ inches dildo down his throat.

I parked at our usual place and we had our routine at this point. I got the dildo out of the car, Jacob went on his knees behind the doors to make sure no one coming from the road could see him, and I rammed his pretty face.

The gagging noises were getting to me, I was hard as a rock and I was trying to concentrate not to choke my step-son. He always seemed to want to go harder and I had to contain him sometimes.

Because of his intense drooling, spit was falling on my leather shoes. When he realized, the good boy cleaned everything up with his tongue. I did not say anything.

One time in College, a girl had licked my feet before we had sex. I had found it shocking at the time, but also, crazy hot! I was starting to regret not having more fun before marrying Mary. She was a good woman but not the most entertaining wife...

Other than that, the session with Jacob went on as usual. My dick was stiffed the whole time. Jacob finally came when I when very hard on him, this time I actually held the back of his head as I made him deepthroat on the big dick. I mean, the silicon one of course, not mine.

And we went back home, just like I had just picked him up from school. No big deal.

Although when we arrived home, Aaron did seem suspicious.

"I finished at the same time as Jake. Why did not you pick me up too? And where the hell were you? I was here 20 minutes before you, riding my back."

As it always happened in this sort of predicaments, Jacob got us out of this trap in no time:

"I asked dad to come and pick me up, I needed to go to the store for my swim trunks but we did not find any. Why do you care?"

Aaron just shrugged his shoulders.

"I just saw you both driving away from the school and I felt stupid on my bike."

"Boohoo." Jacob mocked.

"Sorry, son. I had not seen you." That was true, otherwise, I would have been more careful.

"Whatever."

"Stop with the attitude, Aaron. Do you want the two of us to do something together tomorrow?" I tried.

"I've got football practice. Tomorrow is Friday night, dad..."

"Oh yes, yes. Of course, I know."

Aaron went to his room. I guess that I was much closer to Jacob than I was to his brother at this point, maybe he felt a bit left out. This would be something to keep in mind for the upcoming weeks.

The next day, as Mary was at the hospital and Aaron was at practice, it was a night with just Jacob and I in the house. I had some paperwork to do for the bank so I worked on the kitchen's table while Jacob was doing his homework in his bedroom.

I was distracted though. I had been horny for a few days and I had gotten no luck with Mary. I was thinking, I could go to my own room and rub one. It was not like Jacob could really act shocked even if he realized what I was doing at this point.

I had almost made my decision when I heard him come down the stairs. He was wearing a pair of grey shorts and nothing else. His chest was almost completely hairless. Swimming requirements mostly, but maybe some special requests from the Coach too...

"Hey, son. What's up?"

"Nothing, sort of a boring night. Mind if I watch a movie in the living room?"

"Please go ahead. I'm a bit tired actually. I think I'm going to lie down for a quick nap."

He winked at me fully aware of what I was planning but I wisely chose to ignore that.

"Sure, I'll try to keep the volume of the TV down." He spoke.

"Thanks, Jake."

Perfect, I got an excuse to go in my room and that was all I needed.

I took off my white shirt and my trousers, lying in my bed only wearing my loose underpants. I liked for my genitals to move rather freely down there; they were too big anyway for most of those new trendy boxer briefs.

I was already semi-hard and searched for a few pictures of girls blowing dicks on my phone. It had become quite my obsession. The sluttier the girl, the bigger the dick she was sucking, the better I was feeling.

I got my dick out and spat on the head to lubricate it. Not something I was accustomed to do but I guess that seeing Jacob playing with his spit so much had given me some ideas.

Mary really did not appreciate her luck having married a hung man like me, all those girls online I was scrolling through would die to get a taste of my big meaty cock. Not even talking about the faggots! I could wreck a different throat every night if I wanted to.

My cock was getting really hard and I stroked it, focusing on the image of a girl having a mouth full of two big black cocks. Why pretend anymore? This was so disgusting that it made me horny. My underpants were only slid down besides my balls which made them looked bigger. Or maybe they were actually bigger with five days of sperm building inside.

What's better than a pair of full hairy balls?

A few months before, I could stay a week without nutting, but now, I had become so frustrated because of my sessions with Jacob. Seeing him releasing himself several times a week, getting him to gag on that big dildo without being able to get off myself, I needed to beat my meat more often.

And if I am being totally honest, I was thinking about getting my dick sucked pretty much 24/7.

I went through the pictures some more. I did not want to watch a video; it was not as good with no sound on and I wanted to remain aware of my environment in case Jacob decided to go back upstairs. I still had a sense of responsibility towards him. Funny, right?

There were a few pictures where it was actually guys sucking cock. I did not even notice at first, a mouth is a mouth, but scrolling through a bearded guy, I could not deny there was a man sucking a dick. Next picture, the beard was full of jizz. Gross. I did not stop on those, just scrolling through.

I felt like my dick was getting ready to cum now, my balls were contracting, and precum was sliding all around the edges of my dickhead, wetting my foreskin and procuring me an amazing sensation. A girl was drinking sperm from an actual glass on one of the pictures, such a shame mine would go to waste that night.

Or so I thought.

Another picture of a brunette being surrounded by cocks, maybe seven or eight humongous dicks all over her head, almost made me cum. I was trying to make this last but I was soon to lose it. I put the picture full screen on my phone, looked for some tissues and I was getting ready for the orgasm.

Damn it! A notification ruined the beautiful full screen I had prepared. A text.

Weird. It was coming from Jacob downstairs.

"I had an idea for our sessions."

My heart skipped a bit. I had told him to be more discreet and now he was putting stuff in writing!

Sure, the word "sessions" did not mean anything outside of the two of us but I was still very uncomfortable. What was he playing at? And what was I supposed to do with my raging hard-on, throbbing and already leaking everywhere?

I started to type back that I was coming downstairs in five minutes, but maybe I should not add on to this already compromising text. Damn, that kid, he was making everything so complicated!

The best thing to do was to go see him, make him delete the text from his phone right away and going back upstairs to finish myself off. A good occasion to teach him a lesson about discretion. Not that the text was incriminating per se but it could raise questions.

Despite my horniness, my dick had deflated a little and I put it back in my underpants.

The plan was simple: go downstairs, settle things up with Jacob, and go back to where we were with that beautiful cocksucker. Mary and Aaron would not be back before a full hour, I still had some time left to have fun.

I did not put my clothes back on and went to see him in just my blue underwear. It was ridiculous to pretend to be modest at that point and even though we were a Christian home, us guys would walk out in our underpants at night or in the morning, especially when Mary was not home.

"Jake! What did I say about talking in public or making allusions? We have a deal. We do not talk about what we do unless we have to, and unless we are sure there are only the two of us. And I thought it was clear that we even less so write about it!"

He was surprised by my tone.

"Sorry, dad. I... I did not think it was a big deal. I did not want to disturb you if you were sleeping... or doing something else upstairs... But it is quite urgent."

"Urgent? What are you talking about? And first of all, delete this text from your phone. We cannot leave any trail. Sometimes, I feel like your own brother is suspicious."

"I don't think Aaron suspects anything. He only thinks about Emma lately." He got his phone and deleted the text. "Done."

"Good. So, what was so urgent?"

Now that I had calmed down, he smiled again. He did more than that actually, he also knelt down in the middle of the living room. I got hot.

"I had an idea." His smirk did not announce anything good.

"Damn, Jake! What are you doing?"

"I think that we have been stupid, going out together in the evenings. This is the best way to get caught."

"Do I need to remind you that we are doing this for you, young man?!"

Maybe I was more talking to myself than to him at this point. This entire thing was only for solving Jacob's problem, not for my own enjoyment.

"No, we're not doing this for me, not really."

His response startled me, did he suspect that I was getting some sort of pleasure out of it?

Thank God, he had not finished: "We are doing this for mom. If it was not for her, I could just go and suck married men cocks whenever."

"Jesus, Jacob..."

"Sorry, dad. I did not mean to be rude or insolent."

I sighed.

"What's your point, son?"

"It's quite simple actually! Instead of coming up with lies to be alone outside of the house, why don't we take the opportunity to get done with it while we are actually alone in here! I mean, dad! How did we not come to that solution sooner? We practically have one day every week when we have the house to ourselves, we could take advantage of this."

"Only when your mom is doing night shifts... And I told you before, no funny business in our home. I would not feel comfortable with that."

"You prefer to do it in public?"

"Of course not. Look, I see your point and you're right. I just don't understand why this is so urgent, we took care of your cravings yesterday."

Truthfully, part of me was just feeling stupid not to have considered this sooner, and another part of me was frustrated to have this conversation while I could be jerking off upstairs. Was it too much to ask to have one night about me and MY needs?

"It is urgent because we should do it now, dad! I know we already had a session yesterday, but I think this is too good of an opportunity to miss on. And like, when we're outside, this is always stressful, here, we can do it right, take our time. I mean, I've been thinking about it and I so, so, so want it now! Please, daddy."

"Damn, Jacob. Calm down. You look like a heated dog!"

"I am."

His response gave me shivers but I did not acknowledge it.

"Jake, this dildo thing. It's not supposed to be fun; it's supposed to be a necessary process to ease your cravings, only to use when you don't think you will be able to stop yourself from going after married men! If we do it whenever you feel like it, it loses all of its purpose."

You will notice that I did say: "we do it", not "you do it".

There was a simple solution there, Jacob could have taken the dildo and play with it on his own, for as long as he pleased to get it out of his system. But the idea of not participating myself did not even occur to me.

"I know, dad. And it worked! It's not easy for me, I was pleasing a lot of men you know. I still receive a lot of demands. But I can say no to them now because I don't want to ruin what we're doing here; I don't want to disappoint you."

"A lot of demands... From whom?"

"You don't want to know, dad."

I rolled my eyes.

"This world is crazy."

"I promise, if we do it now, we won't have to do anything all week-end. I'm always a bit uncomfortable indulging on stuff like this on Sundays, you know, it's the Lord Day."

"Really Jacob? You are invoking God now?"

"Well, yeah. Don't you think it's better to do this a Friday night and be done with it rather than having me check out guys at church?"

"So, you admit this is what you were doing!"

"Of course, daddy! I'm a cock addict!"

I almost bursted out laughing. The whole situation was so surreal at times but somehow, it had become my new normal.

"We do this and we have a week-end free of temptation?" I asked.

He already knew he had me.

"Yes, dad. I won't bother you with my, hum, with my issue before at least next week."

"God... I promised myself I would not bring that dildo inside our home. We will have to get it back in the car, hidden in its box, as soon as we have finished."

Again, I said "we".

"Of course, dad!"

"And no more texts or allusions, ok?"

"Sure, dad!"

"Close the blinds, a neighbour could see us here, Christie Miller is always spying on her window. I'll get the dildo."

12