For the Love of God Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was watching more and more gay porn to find inspirations on other positions or others things we could do in bed. I quickly discovered that I still had a lot to be educated about. I was also checking Coach Hamilton's blog on the regular but he was not updated it lately. Too bad.

When it became too difficult to plan for a fourth time and we had spent days without touching each other, Jacob pulled some shit again where he would jerk me off under the table during family time. The boy was crazy!

I creamed in his hands two or three times before I scolded him for good and asked him to stop.

Was I really in a position to lecture him though?

To be honest, I was not much better. I had gotten into the habit of grabbing his butt discreetly, or even sliding a finger in his ass-crack while he was talking to his mom and we were both in the kitchen or in another room.

We almost got caught, two fingers deep in his hole, and that calmed me down. A bit.

From this point on, we set up the perfect system.

We would both come back home around noon, him on his bike, me doing the round-trip from work, and we would have a half hour to fuck. This allowed us for more frequent sessions, at least twice a week, and we would not have to worry about Mary or Aaron being home.

I was pretty convinced that Martin had figured what was going on, but he never mentioned it. Mr. Johnson was also sceptical about my lunches' disappearances, maybe he thought that I was cheating on my wife, but that was not like his opinion mattered much given what I knew about him.

After three weeks of this, I reckon that Jacob and I had had sex in every room of the house, in pretty much every position possible. One of our new favourites was the "reverse-cowgirl" (or should I say cow-boy) where Jacob would sit on my hard cock, do all the work, while I was lying in bed.

Don't feel bad for the boy, I still gave him some good thrusts from times to times and I was always cumming buckets to satisfy his hunger. Also, those were great cardio exercises for him, perfect before going to college!

I was starting to think apprehensively about the time Jacob would be going off. We were in the end of May and it seemed very close now. How boring my life would become without those 1pm sex sessions and our little dirty games at home.

The thought of stopping this madness came to me one or twice. Ultimately, I knew this was wrong, I was still sleeping in the same bed with Mary. But my pulsion and my desire for my step-son were greater than anything else.

The pandora's box had been opened and I needed to fill it up on the regular.

Besides, the more we were fucking, the more Jacob's hole seemed to be craving for it. I could literally see that he was opening up. My cock was more and more comfortable in his -- still - tight ass and he was coming to the point of orgasm way quicker than before.

I learned my way around his hole: licking it, spitting on it, fingering it, eating it, sodomizing it, hitting his prostate. Judging by his moaning, I was an excellent fucker. Not to say lover.

Obviously, this could not go on like that forever. As weeks went by, we became less and less careful and what was deemed to happen, happened.

Once, I came at 12:30 and stumbled on Jacob who was getting his bike in the garage. I parked the car in the front yard and quickly followed him. I was so excited. We did not talk much; I had come to fuck him right there.

Not even getting him naked, I opened my fly, peeled down his trousers to reveal his peachy bum and searched for his hole with my already wet dick. I had been thinking about "lunch" all morning.

His hole was not hard to find.

"Daddy... Oh God..." He mumbled.

"Don't swear, son!" I whispered to him with a smile.

From the garage, our two bodies intertwined with each other, we moved inside the house, and I started to undress myself.

"Oh boy, I'm gonna destroy your little man-hole!" I spoke.

"Daddy!?"

My world stopped.

Someone said daddy.

And was not Jacob talking.

It was a very similar voice though. His brother was at the top of the stairs!

"You're cheating on mom!" He yelled.

OH. MY. GOD.

*

[MORE TO CUM]

How do you think Matthew will get out of this one, guys? Let me know your thoughts on the story so far!

12