For the Love of God Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It always felt nice to be serviced.

He was licking the top of my dick when Aaron walked on us. Who cared? He would probably join unless he had plans to see Emma that night.

She was slowly but surely taking him away from us.

That time, he sat in an armchair next to us, slid down his tiny shorts (still, this heatwave) and started fondling with his dick while watching us.

“Dad.” He said softly.

“Yeah?”

I was a bit distracted by Jacob who was swallowing up my balls. We were a couple of days after I had invited the twins at the glory-hole.

Aaron smiled at me and simply said:

“I want to fuck you in the ass.”

Wow, he did not try to be subtle with that one! I was stunned. Even Jacob let go of my balls.

“Aaron… I… I’m not sure I am ready for that.” I mumbled.

He shrugged his shoulders, still holding his dick firmly. He was getting harder while talking to me.

“Come on, we’ve been beating around the bush for too long, dad. And I want to commit to Emma.”

“And you think banging your step-dad is going to help you achieving that goal!?”

I mean, was he for real?

“Nah. But what I mean is that once I will be with her, I don’t want to… you know, mess around. With other girls… or guys. So… I thought it was time to experiment one last thing.”

Was he breaking up with me?

Fuck, if only Jacob could stop sucking my dick for one second, maybe I could focus on the conversation with his brother! But it was the same scenario than the moment Aaron asked me to suck him…

I started to wonder if the twins were not coordinating themselves!

“I guess that’s a noble thing to do. Your mom would be proud of you to commit to one girl only.” I told him with a smirk.

“I’m sure she’d be very proud of Jake too, especially right now.” He replied, winking at his twin brother, bobbing up and down my cock.

“Aaron, you know we are already taking things way too far…”

“As if getting fucked in the ass would change anything for you! That’s your old religious stuff polluting your mind again. Dad, that’s it! You’ve done the sins, taking it in the ass or not won’t change a damn thing! And… Like… I thought it would be a good way to conclude things. I had been thinking about it for a while…”

He was so hard now, so excited by the prospect of fucking me.

The furthest I had gone to with my ass was receiving some deep thorough licking and the occasional fingers rubbing.

But could I really refuse this last request from Aaron? He had been so cool about this whole thing. Now, he wanted to be a better man… Did not he deserve something for committing himself to a woman?

And well, why pretend? You have read enough of this story to know where this was going.

I could not say no. Or more accurately, I did not want to say no.

I was going to get fucked in my straight married Christian man ass.

We did not do it right away though. I needed a little time. Besides, I was already cumming in Jacob’s mouth at this point.

I guess that I did get turned on by the idea of getting fucked by my step-son. Even more so, the thought of being in the middle of a sandwich made of the two hottest twins that I knew, like Gordon was some weeks before, had pushed me to the edge.

Later on, things came together quite naturally. Maybe it was fate. Maybe it was God’s work. Either way, the perfect opportunity came along.

Mary had to visit her sister on the other side of the country for a few days. She left the house precipitately and there we were, Jacob, Aaron and I, having the house for ourselves for an entire week-end.

Or so we thought.

I went to shower with Jacob. My heart was racing in my chest. I felt vulnerable.

Jacob was taking care of washing me, he was getting me ready for his brother. The moment was very sensual, almost romantic.

We kissed.

For the first time, outside of sexual intercourse, Jacob and I kissed under the warm water. Full mouth. Several times. He would also caress my chest and my nipples.

I went to my bedroom in the nude.

Aaron was already there, lying on the bed, naked as well. His dick was flaccid. Jacob guided me to his brother and I knelt down.

I sucked him while he was soft so I could feel Aaron’s veiny dick getting stiffed in my mouth. Jacob was kissing my back and then my ass at the same time.

The three of us knew that this one would be special.

“Lick his ass hole. Make it wet for me.”

Aaron was speaking to his brother. Jacob obliged immediately. I was still kneeling down between his twin brother’s thighs, but my back was arched so Jacob could easily spread my ass cheeks and insert his tongue in.

I had successfully gotten Aaron’s dick hard and sloppy.

I could not say a word. I let him be in control.

“You’re gonna sit on it, daddy.”

I nodded yes.

Jacob looked anxious for me. He was hard too. We all were. We were so freaking horny.

“Go on, dad. It’s waiting for you.”

His dick throbbed.

Good Lord.

Was this really a good way to lose your virginity? By impaling yourself on a dick. On such a big juicy dick? On your step-son’s dick?!

I guess for me it was.

I hopped on the bed. I swallowed my saliva. I was turning my back to Aaron; I was facing the door. Jacob was stroking my dick. He could not let go of my shaft.

“SIT.” Aaron commanded in a very authoritarian tone.

I had only heard him use that voice once or twice.

I did sit.

Truthfully, I was looking for the moment his dickhead would finally touch my pucker. My ass had been itching for a week. I felt chills all over my body.

“You’re doing good, daddy.” Jacob told me with a reassuring smile.

What were they telling each other late at night? Had they planned the whole thing? Was it their idea all along to use their step-father sexually? One as an alpha dom and the other as a slutty bottom?

I could not care less now that we were there.

When I felt Aaron’s sloppy cock pushing through my hole and sodomize me, I was in Heaven.

God. I was losing my virginity.

It hurt.

It felt so good too.

It hurt some more.

And I impaled myself further until the hot jock reached my prostate.

“Oh Loooooooord…” I moaned.

Jacob sealed his mouth around my own cock while his brother started fucking me.

The first back and forth was insane. The second one was even crazier. But when Aaron thrusted his hips to bang me balls deep, a scream broke down in the house.

In front of me. In front of all of us. In the doorframe of our bedroom. Mary was holding her hands against her chest.

“FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!” She screamed out of her lungs.

Jesus Christ, we were about to kill her, just like we did to Candace Gordon!

[MORE TO CUM]

See you next week for the final chapter of the story, guys! Thanks for your support!

12