For the Love of the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Few will ever understand that real truth when used right is the most powerful weapon in the world.

It took days before I was called in before the Grand Jury, I answered the questions focusing on Rena Young and Nat Thompson blackmail of me with false images and their attempt to steal the company from me. I had to explain where I had lived for the last seven years. I was shown records of the trust I had set up and confirmed the person running it was my maternal grandfather. The prosecuting attorney had granted the defense limited access to me only because of the relationship I had with both of the accused.

The defense lawyer asked me why if I had lived there why was it reported that I was located in three different places over seven years and that teams were sent out to take me in custody. I responded since I was not there, I guess the information they had gathered concerning me was wrong.

In desperation, he asked why I had gone to live with my grandfather. I replied because those looking for me were too intelligent to believe I would be dumb enough to do that.

Then he said how do we know you're telling the truth. I responded that there were twenty-eight people currently in the room and each one of us has our own version of the truth. That is a question you will have to answer for yourself.

What is your wife's truth? I replied you best ask her that because the last truth she presented to me was images of me supposedly sexually molesting our own children. When the FBI exposed the truth, it was her and her lover that was doing it.

What do you believe should happen to Nat Thompson? Nothing more than what is happening to him now.

Whats that the defense lawyer asked. I replied I hear he has become bubba's girlfriend.

What do you think of that? I said life is a game and I'm sure that Nat by now is beginning to enjoy his new love life. By the time he gets out, he will have trained himself to have a natural swish to his ass because by then he will have a need for it to be regularly filled.

Rena Young was looking at a man she no longer knew. He was dark, cold, serious, frank, straight forward and showed little emotion. She believed he was behind what was happening to Nat and her brothers but his answered gave away nothing. He used to be such an open and honest man. Now she knew by the way he looked at her that if he thought he could get away with it they would have all been dead.

Rena could take no more she stood up and yelled: "Goddamit you have become a cold hard uncaring asshole and you have set us all up"

"Thank you, remember it was you who created the new me," I said. "It was you who said why would we tell the truth when our lies have tied you up forever. So why should anyone believe you now."

The defense lawyers' eyes went white. His client had just lost any credibility she might have had before the Grand Jury. Lots of charges would be forthcoming. She in her frustration had destroyed herself. Her husband was laughing at her without showing it.

I left the courtroom and one of the reporters covering it walked out behind.

"Mr. Young you should become a politician. The way you handled the defense attorney was brilliant." The reporter said."

"No most in politics have little or no knowledge about anything. Just the laws being proposed by both parties show that. Ninety percent of votes taken are done along party lines. Only two or three take the lead and that is only to benefit those paying them the most money under the table." I said. "The rest are sheep being led off the cliff and are too stupid to change it. As for me, I am too grown up to play their childish games."

"Why do you say childish games?" he asked.

"Because they both promote and encourage their own hate by debating like little children by arguing basically saying he said she said things in public," I replied. "The general population ends up hearing the retarded news media put their corrupt spins on it and like a sponge suck it up."

"That doesn't say much about those who listen to it does." He replied.

"Or those who write about it?" I said. "Just remember that when you write to use the kiss theory and you will be a huge success."

"Is that the old saying 'keep it simple stupid'." The reporter asked.

"Yes, it is and even that is above the average intelligence of a politician that our American citizens seem to follow as if they were gods."

I noticed the FBI who had brought standing off to the side wearing a great big smile. I walked over to him as it appeared that he was waiting for me.

"I could not agree more with what you just said, Mr. Young. I see it every day with what I deal with. I just surprised to see someone have the guts to say it." He laughed. "I'm Just curious. Rumor has it you turned down a lot of well-paying offers in the tech world."

"Twenty one as of this morning," I said. "Like I said I was done with computers and the programming of them."

"We will need you to come back to testify in the trail." He said. "Will we be able to contact you when that takes place."

"Yes, just give me three days warning my maternal grandfather may be having a bad day when you call him and unable to drive out to get me." I explained. "is that good enough."

"More than good enough." He said as he shook my hand.

I had gone home to my parents to let them know that for now I was no longer needed by the FBI but would be needed to come back when the actual court case went to trial. My mother said she got a strange message for me from a Schwartz Gyorgy. I asked what it was? She responded: Well played good game money transferred. I laughed and said thanks mom that made my day. What was he referring to? She asked. I said a game of chess where I had just made what was called a checkmate move.

I would never tell her Schwartz Gyorgy was the birth name of a Hungarian now known as George Soros and that the chess pieces that we played with were humans. Nor would I ever admit that I had beaten him at his own game. I was his first and only defeat and I was a rookie at it. He had destroyed countries for his entertainment without a second thought. Thanks to him, I had learned a lot from a master of the game.

We discussed my children and how we had been written out of their lives at such a young age.

"I'm in a no-win situation with them mom no matter what happens." I explained. "for now, it's best they stay with Rena's parents because that is the only thing, they have left in the world that they know. Also, for the last seven years, their mother could have been filling their mind with anything to make me look bad. Perhaps when they become adults, they will look me up and be open to forming a relationship."

Mom looked at me with sadness and said. "You're going back to the solitude. Aren't you?"

I nodded my head and said. "Grandpa sold me the farm five years ago and agreed to stay until my name was cleared. I got a full-time job to do. Besides I like going for rides with the hired hands. Maybe someday I'll find someone like grandma who loved the farm as I do. Until I do, I will look after the family plot."

Later that night I was on the way home to mentally prepare for the next game that was sure to come.

12