For the Thrill of It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derrick's eyes bulged as he attempted to lunge, but it did not panic Megan at all, who simply rolled her own eyes playfully. She rolled onto his chest and pressed her knees down, digging into his injuries.

"I have been the sweet demure damsel all of yesterday, so it is my turn now," Megan barked. She pushed down harder against a bruise, just for fun. "You were right though. I am a thrill seeker and yesterday was quite thrilling in a way. It reminded me of a rollercoaster. But that part where you left me in a sex dungeon? Not cool."

Derrick finally stopped resisting, realizing that Megan was quite prepared for him. The shackles were reinforced and taut to the extent that made movement hard. Plus, despite her lithe frame, Megan's weight on Derrick's tender chest made fighting that much more difficult.

"Good," Megan giggled. "You calmed down quicker than I expected you would. So, now, I was thinking. You helped me steal that necklace, but rudely took it and only paid me for blowjobs. We both know I am to blame though. My curiosity kept me just following you, even sucking you, when a normal woman would run away screaming. So, I propose a truce. We consider each other on equal ground, though you do have to pay me ninety percent of what that shady Stu guy gave you for me."

Derrick stared at the woman before motioning for the gag to come off. Hesitantly, Megan obliged the request, ripping the tape off, which sadly did not sting as much as she though it would. "I will give you sixty percent," he replied.

Megan sneered, raising an eyebrow. "Woah, we're not haggling. Much like I should be happy that you let me get away with larceny, you should be happy that I waited until your arrival here before I called the cops on that place. Fuck, I'm not sure how much of what that guy is doing is illegal, but we both know that some of it has to be."

Derrick glared at Megan. "Fine. I guess I should be happy with ten percent."

"That's the spirit, Der'" Megan cheered, slightly saddened that there was no good shortened version of 'Derrick' like there was for 'Megan.' "Of course though, I forgot to mention that you have one more task to make us even."

"What?" Derrick asked with a faint sense of fear in his voice.

Without any warning, Megan ripped down her panties and kicked them off. She leaped from his chest and cradled Derrick's mouth with her crotch area. Derrick gagged and coughed, shaking as the eager woman planted her bare feet against the headboard and pressed down. Her clitoris started at Derrick's nose and rubbed against it as she pushed back with a bit of force, making it rub against her lips, the hood just high enough not to obstruct any sensations.

"After everything that happened to me yesterday," she groaned, "I did not cum once! We're going to change that." Derrick's head was still woozy, but the overwhelming smell filling his nose brought him to attention. He managed to crook his sore neck and lick around the skin edges of Megan's outer labia. She then forcibly grabbed his hair and started to control his head like a puppet. She rolled his neck, causing the tongue to slide up her inside and knick the edge of her clit.

"This would be easier with my hands," Derrick managed to choke out between licks. Megan quickly undid the shackles and Derrick immediately grabbed her ass, bringing the vagina closer to his lips. Megan responded by bringing her legs down from the head board and spreading into a squat, gripping the board while arching her back.

She gently moved her hips back and forth in small intervals as Derrick gripped her tight, using his long tongue to run up and down her pussy lips. He reached his left hand around, roughly rolling her thumb over Megan's clit, causing her to buck forward and grip tighter. She wrinkled her nose as she grunted, her body quivering as Derrick's tongue darted in and out of her. He then went full force, keeping a thumb on her clit planting his lips on her outer labia. He rolled the tongue back and forth, tasting her wet entrance as his thumb became more vigorous upon the clitoris.

Megan's breathe quickened, her breasts heaving in her top. Derrick managed to use her free hand to free the tits from their restraint. She swallowed hard as he sensually ran a thumb across her right nipple and then her left. The motions became slow and sensual, the tongue moving at an almost glacial pace as it meticulously licked around the opening, only stopping for Derrick to breathe.

Megan's hips shook and knees wobbled as she turned her squat into a kneel. The vagina smothered Derrick's face, but he took this as an opportunity. Both hands resumed their position on Megan's ass as his motions become more forceful. He pushed Megan back against the headboard into a sitting position and rolled onto his stomach, the chains at his ankles clanging together.

Using the weight of his head, Derrick pushed Megan's ass against one of her pillows, propping her up slightly. Her body was washed in pleasure, her nerves screaming with joy. She sucked her bottom lip as she gripping his hair with one hand and the headboard with the other. Derrick's movements were even more measured now, his tongue flat against a tender area. He patiently licked again and again, making the tingling within Megan's body build more and more.

Megan decided to go without any warning to Derrick. His head tilted back and she let out a loud high pitched cry. Her body let loose a series of spasms, her eyes rolling back as her moans filled the small room. She held the headboard tight as she went through a long spasm and then a short one. Her sounds lessened as her body relaxed some, her spasms slowing as she let out a final squeak of glee.

Once her bucking finished, Megan looked down and smirked. Derrick's face was now sporting driblets of a thin liquid sheen. "Look who is messy now,' Megan teased as she hopped up and slid on a pair of blue jeans next to her bed.

"Megan, I am happy there was a truce then," Derrick replied demurely. "So, now is it your turn?"

"Oh, it was my turn twice yesterday," she chuckled, freeing the man from the shackles around his feet. She then helped him stand. "I've got errands to run today and I have to get cleaned up... again. But this was lovely." Megan grabbed Derrick by the hand and forced him towards the front door.

"You do owe me money, so I guess I will have to see you again. But it was fun. Bye-bye now," she chirped callously, pushing Derrick out the front door before he had a chance to respond. She locked the door behind her, leaving Derrick with her juices all over his face, his head hurting even more than it did before.