Forbidden Creampie

Story Info
Upset son takes his Mom to bed.
1.3k words
4.39
190.2k
145
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe it. After two years of dating my girlfriend Jane, she said she wanted to split up. I suspected she was cheating on me when she said she wanted to date other guys. Nothing I said would make her change her mind. I stormed out of her place and got into my car. I needed to talk to someone urgently. The only person I could trust was my mother.

My parents had been divorced for some time now. Mom lived alone in a small house. I drove to her place and rang the bell. My mother answered and I barged into her living room.

"Jane said she wanted out," I told my mother.

I told Mom exactly what Jane had said to me. She wanted to be with other men. My Mom tried to calm me down by telling me I would find someone else. I didn't want to hear that kind of talk right then. I don't know what came over me. My Mom was an attractive woman just in her early fifties. More than once I would eye her body when we were together. She was a full figured woman, for sure. I often wondered what her big boobs actually looked like.

I walked over to my mother and I pulled her into my body. I think Mom figured that I just needed a hug from her. I needed so much more. I leaned in and started to kiss her neck.

"Ron, what are you doing?" She said to me.

My hands went to her chest and I cupped her boobs from outside the top she was wearing.

"Stop this! We can't be doing this kind of thing."

I wasn't going to stop. I needed my mother's love right then. Mom tried to push me away, but I wouldn't let her. My hands were roving all over my Mom's body. I don't know for sure, but I think I wore my mother down. I knew she didn't have a boyfriend. How long had it been since she had sex with another man? I managed to pull up on my Mom's top and I got it free. All that was stopping me from seeing her tits was that bra.

I spun my Mom around and I unsnapped her bra. Those big tits of hers came tumbling out. Her breasts were resting on her chest. I had to have a taste. I lowered my face and I surrounded one of her nipples with my mouth. Mom let out this long moan. I knew I was starting to wear her down. I went from one nipple to the next. I was sucking and chewing on each one.

I knew Mom was getting into it when she began running her fingers through my hair. I eventually pulled back and looked into my Mom's face. I don't think she knew what was coming next. I moved my mother over towards the kitchen counter. I lifted her up on the edge. The light bulb must have gone off.

"No Ron, we can't do this!"

There was no way I was stopping now. Maybe my Mom realized it as well. I fumbled with her pants and I pulled them and her panties off. I was now looking at my mother's pubic bush. Her pussy lips were peeking out at me. I could tell my mother was already wet down below. I quickly pulled my clothes, shoes and socks off. My cock was pointing straight at my Mom's slit. One look at my Mom's face told me everything.

She was shocked and excited with what was about to happen. I took hold of my dick and I slid it across her folds. Mom's body shook as I eased into her wet gash. Mom was tight. It took me a few minutes before I was able to push in the whole way. I knew my Mom needed cock when she wrapped her arms around my neck. I was able to get under her thighs and lift her off the counter. Mom was now resting on my thick cock.

We stood there in the kitchen. I was thrusting up into my Mom's belly as she held on for dear life. We probably fucked like that for a few minutes. It was difficult holding my mother in that position. I walked her over into the living room and we got down onto the carpeted floor. I pushed my Mom's thighs forward and I stretched my legs out. I proceeded to pound my Mom hard with my thick rod.

It was loud between my grunting and Mom crying out from taking my cock. Mom didn't tell me to stop now. Her pussy muscles had me in a tight grip as if she didn't want me to ever pull out. I lowered my mouth once more and I worked on those tits. That made my mother squeal as I nibbled on the tips of her breasts. I know I lost control of myself that day. I took my Mom and slid my long prick deep into her belly.

Sometimes I would just hold my dick there and feel my mother's pussy going into convulsions. Eventually I could feel I was getting close to releasing. I didn't know whether my Mom was still taking birth control or not. I dreaded the thought of pulling out. Bare cock or not, I unloaded my sticky juice inside my Mom's pussy. Mom stiffened when she felt my love liquid entering her body. She wrapped her arms around me and held on tight as we both orgasmed together.

I gave Mom a large load of my cum that day. When I did pull free I saw my white sauce spilling out of her hole. We ended up kissing each other to finish off our lovemaking. Mom got up from the floor and went into the bathroom. When she came back she had a bathrobe on.

"What ever possessed you to do that?" She asked me.

I told her that I had been admiring her body for a long time. My breakup with Jane tipped me over the edge. I needed sex and she was my choice. Mom said that we would have to keep this hush-hush. I agreed with her. By that time I was seated on the couch. Mom walked over and she shed her bathrobe. Damn, I knew I had made the right decision. Mom's body was magnificent, as far as I was concerned. I was still half erect. Mom sat down on my lap.

She began to grind her ass against my cock. I can tell you it didn't take much to get fully hard one more time. Mom lifted up from he and she took hold of my prick. She guided it to her pussy and then she sunk down on me. There was my mother bouncing up and down on me. Her tits were directly in my face, slapping against her chest. I had both hands on her ass cheeks as we fucked one more time together.

This time Mom had more orgasms. I didn't have much cum left in me. Mom screamed as I drove my erection deep into her belly. I told her she was all mine now. I was going to fuck her whenever I wanted. This seemed to push my mother over the edge. She said that she needed my hard cock. She had to have my seed in her pussy. That is how things turned out.

It ended up that I soon forgot all about Jane. My Mom was twice the lover that my old girlfriend ever was. Mom needed my cock in her pussy and my hands working on those big tits of hers. I am over at her house most nights of the week. Mom has even allowed me to enter her tight ass. I couldn't believe how tight my mother was and how vocal she got as I filled her bottom with hard cock. I don't know how things will end up between us. For now my Mom satisfies all my sexual needs.