Forbidden Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another bride, another June. Another sunny honeymoon. Another season, another reason for makin' whoopee." Her voice was husky, sultry and filled the room. He smiled, everyone was transfixed with his girl but as she turned her head he saw a dark bruise over the top of the red scarf. He frowned, it looked like marks from fingers. He looked closer, her lips were painted red but there was swelling on the bottom and a dark mark under her left eye that she had almost hidden with make up.

"Picture a little love nest, down where the roses cling. Picture the same, sweet love nest. Think what a year can bring."

He felt a heat start in his stomach, someone had put their hands on her, he held his glass tightly and his jaw tensed in anger.

"He says now judge suppose I fail, the judge says budge right into jail. You better keep her, I think it's cheaper than makin' whoopee."

Her song came to an end and she nodded her head in a bow, the lights of the bar came up and her eyes fell on him. They widened in surprise before she smiled, she stepped from the stage and began to walk towards him but before she could get close he stood and left, she watched him before looking to her boss. He saw the look on her face and nodded, she sprinted from the bar and when out on the street looked around, she saw him disappearing down an alley and ran to catch up.

"Sir?" She turned down the alley, he ignored her and kept walking towards his car parked on the street at the other end. "Sir?" She shouted louder but he still didn't turn. "Alejo!"

He stopped, tentatively she took a step towards him, finally he turned and she felt fear go through her. He was furious.

"Who did that to you?"

"It's no one."

"It's not no one Bella!" He shouted and she jumped, he reached out and ripped the scarf from her throat. The bruises there formed a distinct hand print and she looked away. "Who did this?"

"He was angry about the other night. I was supposed to go to him when I finished work but then you..." She couldn't finish the thought. "He got angry, he's never done anything like this before."

"You're lying, he has hurt you before this. Who is he?"

"His name is Mike."

"A new Dom?"

"You said you didn't want me any more. He was there, he wanted me."

"I never said I didn't want you!" His voice rose to a shout and he stepped forward, she kept her ground craning her neck to look up at him. Her cheeks flushed with anger and she stepped closer, they were inches apart and her eyes flashed.

"You told me to go so I went! You can't tell me this is all my fault."

"I want you more than anything in the world. I lost everything because of how I feel about you, my wife, my kids, she wont let them near me because of how I feel about you! I told you what I wanted and you refused. Is this really what you want? You want someone who will hurt you when you piss them off?"

"I want you!"

They were silent for a moment, their breathing ragged but as their anger subsided she seemed to collapse in on herself.

"I do but I'm scared, fuck I'm terrified. You were happily married until you met me and you threw your wife away. And I know this might sound hypocritical but how do I know you wont do the same with me. You want a real relationship with me, a future but what does that mean? You think we'll get married, have kids? Settle down and have a life together? What if we do and then someone else comes along and I lose you. I've lost everyone important in my life and I don't want to let my guard down, get comfortable with you, then lose you as well."

"I wasn't happy with Amalia." He sighed finally voicing the thoughts he had had for years. "Not really, I loved her when we were young, my parents liked her, her parents liked me. It seemed like the smartest thing to do was to get married so we did, I was young and by the time I realised that we got married for the wrong reasons I was stuck. She loved me, she really loved me and I still loved her enough to want to make her happy. But it was never what I wanted, I didn't know what I wanted until I met you." Slowly he reached out and stroked her cheek, she turned her face into his hand seeking comfort. "I'm not going anywhere pet."

She pulled back and looked at him with tears in her dark eyes. "That's what my dad said, and my mum, my step-dad said he would always look after me but he lied to. How do I know that you're not lying as well?"

He took hold of her arm and pulled her down to alley to the waiting car, he opened the door and pushed her into the back, he slid in beside her and the car pulled away merging with the moving traffic.

"What are you doing?" She pushed herself to sit straight and glared at him.

"You want to be my Sub?" He looked at her but she didn't answer. "Then I'm going to treat you like my Sub."

He didn't say another word during the drive and when the car came to a stop he pulled her out and marched her to the elevator in his apartment building. She pulled against his strong grip but he kept hold of her as they rode the elevator up and he pushed her into his apartment, she stumbled before turning to face him.

"What the shit?"

He smirked. "I told you Bella. You want to be my Sub, so I'm going to show you what that's like."

"I already know what that's like."

He shook his head. "You don't," he locked the door and walked to a the bar, he poured himself a glass glass of whiskey then taking the glass and the bottle he sat in the black leather armchair. She looked around at the apartment, there were black metal beams on either side of the room and silver hooks halfway up and at the bottom of each one. She frowned. She hadn't noticed them last time she was here.

"Take off your clothes," she jumped at his voice and looked back to him, he nodded. "Shoes first." She hesitated for a second them bent at the waist and undid the laces of her black converse, and slipped them off along with her socks. When she straightened he sipped the amber liquid. "Now the shirt." She reached for the hem. "Slowly."

His words were harsh orders but she listened, she pulled the shirt over her head and dropped it on the floor, he looked her over. "The shorts." Slowly she undid the button and slid the small black shorts down her legs, she stepped out of them and kicked them away. He beckoned her to him and she took a step before he shook his head laughing. "A Sub doesn't walk to me, they crawl." She looked shocked. "Crawl Annabella."

She dropped to the floor and crawled towards him on her hands and knees. When she reached him he took hold of her hair and pulled her head back, she gasped as pain flared in her head but bit her lip to keep a moan back. He placed the glass on the table beside him and wrapped his fingers around her bruised throat, leaning his face close he ran his tongue over her lower lip.

"A whore doesn't look me in the eye unless I let them and what are you Annabella?"

"A whore?" Her voice was quiet and he tapped her cheek, not hard enough to be a slap but enough to make her gasp.

"Louder, I can't hear you."

"I'm a whore sir."

"Good girl."

He kept a tight hold of her hair and shrugged out of his suit jacket, loosened his tie and stripped his shirt off. Standing he pulled her head back and stared down at her flushed face, her eyes were wide and he leant to nip at her lip.

"Take them off," her quick fingers undid his trousers and he kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his trousers and boxers as she pushed them down his legs. His thick cock sprang free and she leant forward to take it into her mouth. He yanked her head back with a sigh and shook his head as she shrieked in pain. "Did I tell you that you could touch me?" She shook her head. "Answer me."

He tightened his grip further and she sobbed. "No sir."

"Did I say that you could touch me?"

"No sir." She didn't look at him not wanting to make him any angrier.

"Then you wait and do as you're told," he took hold of her face with his free hand and tilted her head to look at him. "Open you mouth." She did as she was ordered and he pushed two fingers inside, they hit the back of her throat and her eyes watered. "Good girl." His voice was a low whisper and he removed his fingers before pushing all four down her throat, she moaned and tried to pull away but he kept her head still and tapped her face sharply again.

"Don't move Annabella," his voice held a note of warning and she shivered. He pushed his fingers back down her throat and heard her moan as she fought against the urge to pull back, he removed his fingers and her saliva dripped down his hand and onto her upturned face. He pushed her head forward with his hand in her hair and forced the head of his cock into her mouth, she placed her hands on his thighs as instinct and he tutted and yanked her head back to look at him again.

"Hands behind your back," she hesitated and he pulled harder on her long hair. "If you don't do as you're told I will have to tie you, you don't want that do you?" She shook her head as much as she could with his hand still gripping her hair. "Answer me."

"No sir."

"No what?"

"Please don't tie me sir."

He smiled. "Hands behind your back then." She did as he told her, holding her hands behind her back she waited for what he would do next. Once again he pushed her head forward and his cock slipped into her mouth, he thrust quickly hitting against the back of her throat each time and she closed her eyes as her gag reflex fought against him. He growled as he listened to her frantic breathing and thrust harder, her eyes opened and stared up at him pleadingly and he felt a strange thrill go through him. He hadn't thought he would enjoy this but something dark lurked just beneath the surface and he pulled back unsure of himself. She kept her mouth open, waiting for him not wanting to disappoint him again, he took a breath and stepped back.

"Stay there."

He walked away and she heard a door open, she didn't turn to watch him instead looking at the floor and trying to catch her breath. He came back behind her and took hold of her hair again, he pulled her to her feet and walked her until they stood between the two black metal beams, he let go of her and she heard something rattle. He stood back in front of her and attached a black, leather cuff to her wrist, the cuff was attached to a chain and he pulled it tight and locked it to the hook on the beam, it pulled her arm taught and made her reach on tiptoes to keep her weight off her shoulder. He did the same with her other arm and ran his hand down her back, she still wore her lace bra and thong and he hooked his finger under the strap feeling her warm skin, her breath hitched in her throat and he trailed his finger down her waist feeling the shivers chase themselves across her skin. He knelt in front of her and ran his hands down her legs, he tightened identical cuffs around each of her ankles and pulled the chain over to the beams, she had to spread her legs so he could attached the end of the chains to the hooks at the bottom of the beams and when he was done he studied his handiwork.

"Very nice," lightly he trailed the tip of his finger down her neck stopping to rest on the top of her right breast and leant forward until their lips were an inch apart. "I've never given you a safeword before have I?"

"No sir."

"Course I haven't, you've never been scared before have you?" He curled his fingers around her throat and squeezed. "Are you scared now Annabella?" She nodded and he tightened his grip. "Answer me."

"Yes, I'm scared sir."

"What are you scared of?"

"You."

He knew that would be her answer but he still felt a sick pride when she said the word. "Why are you afraid of me?"

"I..I don't want you to hurt me."

HE laughed softly. "And if you do as you're told I wont need to," he leant down and kissed her neck, a drop of sweat rolled down from behind her ear and he caught it on his tongue. "But in case this does get too much for you we should have a safeword. What would you like?"

"I don't know."

He laughed against her ear. "You don't have one with your new Dom?"

"He doesn't care about me, he doesn't stop."

He pulled back hearing the change in her voice, her dark eyes stared up and him and he pushed down the urge to stop. She wanted to see what it would be like and he was going to show her, he slid his hand down her chest and cupped her breast, his fingers digging hard into her skin and she whined in pain.

"If any of this gets too much pet, you want me to stop at any time say my name," he looked back and for a moment she saw gentleness in his eyes and beneath, something darker. She knew he didn't want to do this but there was something forcing him to, a part of him was enjoying this. "OK?"

"Yes."

He dug his fingers harder into the soft skin of her breast and she gasped. "Yes what?"

"Yes sir."

He pulled her bra away and fell on her small pink nipple, his teeth teased the sensitive skin while his hand pinched and twisted through the fabric on her other breast, he wasn't gentle and she pressed her lips together keeping her moan of pain silent. He moved his hand to her other breast and bit down hard, almost hard enough to draw blood and she dropped her head back feeling tears well in her eyes.

Finally, after what seemed like an hour, he stepped back and looked over her trembling body. He moved behind her and after a moment she felt cold metal against her skin, he cut away her underwear and his eyes feasted on her naked skin. He came to stand back in front of her and she looked at his hands, he held two metal clamps linked with a silver chain without a word he attached the first clamp to her nipple.

"Oh fuck," she couldn't help the moan that rolled free and she closed her eyes.

"Oh no Annabella, I want you to watch."

She forced her eyes open and looked down, he attached the second clamp and she gave a soft cry, he tugged at the clamps making sure they stayed before taking the chain and pulling it until he could put it in her mouth. She held the chain between her teeth and the clamps pulled on her nipples.

He nodded. "Good." Then disappeared behind her again, he picked up a black crop from the table and turned back. His eyes roamed over her skin and he reached out to run his hand down her back, leaning down he nipped her shoulder and she shivered.

He stepped back and trailed the crop down her back and she flinched recognising what it was.

"If this gets too much, you remember what to say?" She nodded and he sighed and flicked the crop against her thigh, she jumped and moaned. "Answer me when I ask you a question."

"I remember sir."

"Better."

He brought the crop down against her rounded ass and watched as her hands curled into fists, he brought it down again noticing the faded red marks under the new ones he had made and felt anger grow in him. He began to shake and took a deep breath trying to keep his calm, he whipped her again, again and again, then without warning her he reached between her spread legs and flicked the crop against her clit. She cried out and dropped her head back, her long hair tumbled over her shoulder and brushed against the curve of her ass and when he brought the crop back he could see her wetness there. Bringing it to his lips he licked her juices from the leather.

"Are you wet Annabella? Even after that," he stood behind her and pressed his body against her, he held her throat pulled her head back to rest on his shoulder and she whimpered as the clamps tugged at her nipples. "Do you know what kind of girl gets wet from being whipped?"

"A whore?" Her voice was quiet and he could feel her shaking violently against him.

"I can't hear you." He whispered in her ear.

"A whore sir."

"And are you a whore?"

"Yes sir."

He ran his free hand down her back and held her round ass, she pushed back and he growled. Moving his hand back up the front of her body he tugged harder on the clamps before forcing his fingers into her mouth, her spit wet them and he stroked his wet hand over his cock before positioning himself against her tight hole.

"And where does a whore get fucked?"

"In their ass."

"Where?"

"In their ass sir." She was practically sobbing and her couldn't help but smile.

"Very good," he pushed and she whimpered as the first couple of inches of his thick cock slid into her tight ass, his fingers dug harder into her skin and he pushed deeper until he was embedded in her tight heat. He held himself still inside her for a moment allowing her to accustom to his thick length inside her before pulling out slowly, she felt empty without him inside her and pushed back but he held her still with his hand on her ass. When she stopped he pushed back in side her, held himself deep then pulled back. He kept up this slow rhythm listening as her breathing became more and more laboured before speaking into her ear.

"Beg me, beg me to fuck you in the ass like a good little whore."

"Please," she was surprised at her own voice, a desperate moan that was foreign to her ears. "Please sir, fuck your little whores ass. Please."

"My little whore?"

"Yes sir, I'm yours please."

Again he felt the dark thrill go through his stomach at her words, he had never heard her like this and until now he had never known he wanted to. A strange, primal need overcame him and he thrust himself deep inside her, slamming his hips against her fucking her hard and rough. Her eyes had closed and he watched her face, listening to her cries, muffled through her teeth as she held the chain tightly and tightened his fingers around her throat.

"Open your eyes."

They fluttered open and he saw a darkness there that worried him, she looked scared but she hadn't asked him to stop so he didn't slow the furious thrusts of his hips, nudging her head forward with his chin he made her look towards the windows along the back wall.

"Look out there, everyone walking past, everyone in the building opposite can see you." Her cheeks flushed a darker pink and she turned her head away from him, he tutted and took hold of her chin making her look back. "Everyone down there can see you, they can see you getting fucked like the little whore you are. They all know what you are."

"No." She didn't know why she said it, she knew he was right but at that moment she didn't care, all she could think about was the feeling of him inside her and the pleasure building as he fucked her.

"No?" He laughed. "I want you to watch, look out and see all the people watching you. I want you to know that when you walk out of here they will know what happened."

His words drove her higher and he felt her body trembling. "Do you want to cum Annabella?"

"Yes, please sir."

He didn't stop. "Did I say you could cum yet?"

"No sir." A tear rolled down her cheek, the feeling was almost too much.

"No I didn't," he stilled his hips and she whined.

"Please sir."

"Do you want to cum?" He began to thrust slowly and she pulled on the chains holding her arms, he bit the juncture of her shoulder and neck.

"Yes sir, please can I cum sir?"

"That's a good girl."

He thrust hard again pounding into her and she almost screamed as her orgasm ripped through her, he growled and thrust harder pushing her orgasm higher. Shivered racked her body and she dropped her head back to rest on his shoulder, this caused the clamps to tug at her nipples and she cried out loudly.

He moved his hand from her chin and tangled his fingers in her long hair, pulling her head back further and pulling harder on the clamps. She was already close again and he slid his hand over her hip finding her clit with his finger, she tensed instantly and her mouth opened as she gasped for breath as her second orgasm gripped her. He tutted and gently smacked her sensitive clit.

"You keep this in your mouth," he brought the chain back to her lips and she took it into her mouth willingly, he pinched the clamp harder on her nipple before slapping each breast. His hips never stopped and she cried out in pain and pleasure. Sliding his hand back down her body he teased her with short, sharp taps against her clit.