Forbidden Game Of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he went down on my pussy and parted my fold with his hand, I asked him to feel the inner part with his finger. As his fingers moved aimlessly I directed them to my clit and told him that this soft piece was the centre of my pleasure. I also showed him where the g spot was. Now I asked him to put his tongue inside and move it fast on the clit and as my pleasure peaked and climax was close I asked him to move his tongue to g spot. He nicely followed my instruction and my half climax continued. After a while, while I was about to cum in his mouth, I thought time was right to get fucked. I pulled his head up and holding his enormous shaft with both hands directed it to the pussy lips. As I asked him to push it inside, he fumbled and said the space was too small.

I told him to push hard and the space would grow bigger. ("Ektu jore chap de, jayga ta boro hoye jabe.")

As his push was still not hard enough, I slapped his butts and screamed at him to push hard. ("Aro onek jore chap dena, jore aro onek jore"). He finally pushed really hard and the huge thing penetrated me. It pained a lot and as he pushed the whole gigantic thing fully in I felt that as if my passage would tear open. At the same time it gave me a maddening pleasure and I shrieked. I asked him to push in & out and with every stroke, I screamed in joy. The sensation was so wild that I had a volcanic orgasm within a few minutes.

As I came out of the overpowering climax, I realised that he had still not ejaculated. He kept on stroking after a pause, and now my channel was so moist the movement was very smooth. I kept on screaming urging him to get faster and as his the speed of stroking increased my pleasure mounted. After a while, he started filling me up with strong shots of hot sticky liquid and I had a second climax, which swept me away like a tidal bore.

I had almost lost sense and as I finally regained sense, I realised that it was the best fuck I ever had. Revelling in the aftermath of the heavenly pleasure, I relaxed on the cool wet floor. By my side was Raja, with his huge cock now a little softer though not limp. He was lying on one side, facing me with his one leg and his cock resting on my thigh. A patch of white creamy liquid was just below the tip of his cock. My pubic hair was full of drops of his cum. As I sat up, I noticed that drops of his cum had formed a line from my pubic bush down on my thighs. Though I was feeling a bit sticky all over I loved the sight of so much cum strewn all over me. After a while I took the hand shower and turning it on started washing our bodies. After cleaning away the drops of cum from my body, I cleaned Raja's cock by opening the foreskin.

At this stage, I realised that my bladder was bursting with pressure and I rushed to sit over the toilet. Before I could place my ass on the toilet seat, my pee was gushing out. Raja was also in a rush to pee. While I already occupied the toilet, he said he can't hold any more. So I pushed my self back a bit and spreading my thighs, asked him to pee through the gap between my thighs. Raja was in no position to wait and gladly accepted my most awkward suggestion.

As he started letting out his stream it hit my pubic bush. While he withdrew hurriedly and holding his cock in hand aimed the stream inside the toilet, I was thrilled at the tingling sensation in my pussy created by Raja's pee. As both of our streams continued endlessly, we realised that so much beer was now taking its toll. I felt like having another hit on my pussy with Raja's pee and I took control by holding his cock. I moved his cock carefully from time to time and his stream of pee hit my pussy like a guided missile. Wow, what a sensation it was. I immensely enjoyed the intimacy that grew between us as we peed together and played. Finally the game of pee came to an end and we had a shower. After drying up, we came out from the bathroom stark naked.

We realised that after such a long drawn session of wild sex we were awfully hungry. We ordered lunch from room service. As there was a knock at the door I rushed to the bathroom. Raja hurriedly wrapped a towel around his waist and opened the door. He took the food tray from the waiter, without letting him in. We polished off the food in minutes. As we felt better after filling up the stomach, we slowly relished our ice cream. Suddenly I had a naughty idea and turned over the ice cream bowl on my crotch. It was a deliberate action but I made it look like an accident.

As raja showed his concern about how to clean up the mess, I told him, "The best way to clear the mess is to clean it by the tongue."

Raja gave a broad smile, as he understood the hint. He brought a towel and lifting my hip placed it below me. He made me lie on my back and spreading my thighs, he started lapping up blobs of ice cream. Every time he picked up ice cream in his tongue, he lifted his head, brought his mouth on my lips and pushed the ice cream in with his darting tongue. It was a very sensual game and we lovingly played it five six times and then got entangled in a deep sensual kiss.

After the kiss was over Raja again placed his mouth on my pubic bush and started cleaning up remnants of the ice cream and suddenly inserted tongue inside my pussy fold. In seconds he located my clit and started chewing it. As I had shown him earlier, as my pleasure was peaking he shifted his tongue to the g spot and licked it. This way he alternated between the two centres of sensual pleasure and kept me floating in climax. After some time, I was unable to hold my patience. I disengaged him, made him lie down on his back with the towel under his butt and straddled him. Opening my pussy as wide as possible with my both hands I positioned myself on his shaft and with a strong push shoved it through the moist passage. Wow, it felt so tight as if it would burst open my tunnel.

As my juices started flowing heavily and the passage became more & more moist & slippery, the gigantic shaft fitted snugly. I started thrusting up & down and Raja squeezed my boobs hard. Slowly I made my motion faster and Raja started giving me upward thrust, making me shriek. Soon we got into a rhythm as we alternately applied our thrust. Within minutes we were in frenzy and I had a strong long lasting climax as Raja's warm fluid filled me up.

After we cleaned us up, we fell asleep. I don't know how long we slept. As I woke up, it was 7 pm. I woke up Raja and we hurriedly dressed up. As Raja picked up his brief & vest, he found them still quite wet. So he had to wear his jeans and t-shirt without any undergarment. I also didn't fill like wearing the used bra and wore my blouse without it. We had to drive for nearly an hour before we reached home. As I entered home, I was very pleased with my self having spent the sweetest day of my life.

After undressing we went to the bathroom together. I normally don't use the tub for bath. But I made an exception and filled it with cold water. I generously added sandalwood oil in the water and lied down in the water with my head on one edge. I invited Raja to join me. Lying side by side, we enjoyed the luxuriant coolness of the water. We didn't realise that both of us dozed off to sleep. I woke up possibly after fifteen minutes and woke Raja up.

I sat up and asked Raja to soap me. As he very affectionately fondled my body with soap, I enjoyed the feeling of getting pampered. After he soaped my chest and belly, he went behind me and soaped my back. Now I soaped Raja in his chest and back. I asked him rest on his knees and as he did so, his crotch was above water, I felt nice to see that his cock was having a part hard on. As I soaped his balls & cock and opened the foreskin he had a full hard on. I lifted my legs above water, one after the other, and he soaped my legs & thigh.

He asked me to stand up so that he could he could soap my butts and crotch. Instead of standing up I got into a crawling position and asked him to soap my butts and my crotch through the gap between my thighs. As Raja made the whole area slippery with soap, I held his cock and soaped it again. I asked him if he could now put his shaft inside me from behind. He said it was difficult but he would certainly try.

He was now quite familiar with the anatomy of that zone and opened up my pussy with his hands and placed the cock in right position. I encouraged him to push hard and he did so. Oh, what a strong thrust it was. The slipperiness created by soap helped, and in one attempt his thick rod penetrated me. Again it was the wonderful filling of getting reaped open and a strong ahhhh sound came out of my mouth. As he pushed in & out and squeezed my boobs with enormous pressure, I screamed in pleasure. Both of us now took much longer to cum and pleasure mounted in steps. As I was about to face a violent orgasm, Raja started filling me up. We finally ended up in a very satisfying climax.

After having early dinner, I invited raja to sleep with me. As he came in to my bedroom, I was waiting for him wearing a delicate looking light pink nightie. As he came and softly kissed me I undressed him and fondled his semi hard cock. He in turn, undressed me and placed his head on my breasts. As we were in that position for a while, I suddenly realised that I had dozed off for a while. I found Raja was sleeping peacefully with his head on my breast. I didn't wake him up and we slept like a log holding each other in our arms.

As I woke up it was very early in the morning, the sky was just getting clear. I felt a slight chill and realised that I didn't have a single thread on my body and the blast from the ac was softly flowing over my back & butts. As I turned on my back the cold blast made my nipples erect. I felt funny as the blast was flowing over my belly through my bush and the hair quivered.

As my senses were still not fully alive, I wondered why I was stark naked. As I saw Raja's strong body by my side, my heart was filled with joy. Raja was lying on his back and his manhood was standing like a tower. I delicately moved my finger over the shaft and felt so very proud having possessed it.