Forbidden Lesson Plan (Reschooled)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garret's face looked tortured. Ava was working his cock better than she had in years, making his heart race.

Naked between the two sexy bodies, Ava ground into the hard cocks. As badly as Ava wanted to feel Trey slide into her pussy again, a pair of lusting hands grabbed her hips from behind. Ava guided Trey back and leaned forward, exposing her wet labia through her thighs behind her. "I don't remember giving anyone else permission to fuck me," she teased. Then, a cockhead pressed into the middle of her pussy. Every muscle in her legs and vagina clenched as the cock perfectly slid deeper and deeper. "Yes. Yes. Yes!" She squeezed his beige hands on her hips, feeling secure enough to close her eyes and savor the incredible sensation.

Rhythmically, she started fucking Trey's friend. Ava moaned and purred. They're genitals and bodies rubbed, slapped, and fucked together flawlessly. Ava already knew where she wanted him to finish. Peeking up at Trey, he seemed to already understand. "It's cool, Mrs. Dawson. I'll just finish in your mouth later." Ava and the student behind her laughed. She fucked harder, wanting to show him what she could do to his inexperienced cock.

The bed creaked on its wooden joints. Ava was biting her lip and moaning. If Garret was able to think or speak, he would have told her it was the best sex of his life and he was about to cum.

Ava passionately fucked the cock behind her, bending over more to feel his strong waist thrust against her ass. She was soon being pulled up, and her upper back met a heaving broad chest. Lips and biting teeth made their mark on her supple neck. Ava needed release. She threw her head back and closed her eyes. She pulled her horny student's face into hers.

Their soft lips found each other and their tongues sensually intertwined. No matter how deeply she kissed, Ava could never kiss him intensely enough to feel satisfied. "Are you usually this slutty?" the young man grunted. "Why not?" Ava breathed, "You seem to like it."

Below her, Garret slapped her quads repeatedly. They were locked in place on his jolting torso, and Ava refused to stop bouncing him.

Ava was tasting the tongue in her mouth, massaging it with hers. "I love you, mom." "Mmm. I love you, too." Ava's eyes flashed open and ice shot through her limbs. Her feet felt glued to the ground, and she was paralyzed. Shaking in fear, she had to just stand there and let her son kiss her while he thrust his cock into her pussy faster and faster.

A jarring sensation awoke Ava. Under her grinding hips, her husband was ejaculating. His cock twitching inside her. Ava's eyes shuttered as her muscles spasmed. Ethan had her pinned against him, his face scrunching and twisting. An orgasm ripped through Ava's body as Ethan fired rope after rope into her pussy.

Ava threw herself off of her husband and flopped off of the bed. Her husband was nearly passed out and panting.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm gonna shower."

********

The following afternoon, Ava only had one focus, and that was fulfilling her end of the deal with Trey.

It wasn't worth spending any time or energy thinking about what happened last night. There was an emotional football game. You had the weird Trey situation on your mind. Garret said what he said. Sex with him always screws with your mind now. Of course, you're gonna have bizarre dreams after all that.

Ava shook those creeping thoughts from her head again. She got out of her car in the parking lot of the upscale strip mall. Until late in the morning, Ava was on her laptop, researching ideas for how she could honor her deal with Trey. You're not avoiding anything. It was a weird thought. It happens. You gotta get a picture taken before Monday, you should be focused on this.

Based on her calculations, it would take almost thirty photos to satiate Trey for the rest of the year. It was overwhelming. Ava decided to have all of the photos taken at a studio at once. It was safer, could be done in two hours, and she could be anywhere in the world in front of the green screen.

The experience of working with a photographer and changing into all of the sexy outfits she brought was naughty and liberating. Ava needed an escape from home, and the woman behind the camera seemed to understand what Ava was going for and enjoyed giving her recommendations.

The entire shoot, Ava was aroused. Whether it was tight dresses in a ballroom, revealing Halloween costumes at a party, bikinis on the beach, or tights in the gym, Ava made sure the photos met two standards: They looked like photos someone could have taken of her in real life and she imagined Trey jerking off to her when she posed for them.

As Ava drove off from the studio and her pulse slowed, she tugged at her hair. What the fuck are you doing?! What's wrong with you? He's in your class. You work there! He's eighteen, Ava, you could've just told him to fuck off when he asked for the picture tomorrow.

She didn't understand how she was capable of her behavior, how she talked herself into it. Last night, it had seemed so logical. She promised sexy photos. The easiest, safest, and fastest way was to do it was at a studio. There was a studio nearby with a good reputation. And there was a two-hour time slot open.

Ava calmed down, but she questioned herself. It wasn't until later when she opened the email link and viewed her photos that she became excited again. She knew Trey would lose his mind.

In an instant, Ava slammed her laptop shut. She was alone in her room, but her heart raced from the sound of the door closing. Footsteps trailed away from her son's room. Could you imagine if he saw these on here?

Just for a second, Ava's mind went blank and flashed back to the vision of her staring shockingly into her son's eyes while he held her hips and finished inside her. With her only task for the day completed, Ava figured it was a good time to have a drink and watch mind-numbing television.

********

The week following the big game had been a whirlwind. Normally, the tests on Wednesdays were the only time Ava loathed being at work. Instead, she had been dealing with the endless chatter about the final football game of the regular season, her husband boisterously flirting with her at home about he was 'finally back', and she had given Trey his first photo.

Nothing slowed down life like a Monday.

When the bell rang for last period, the AP Bio students were settling in their seats - except for Trey. Ava had worked out a system where each Monday he would walk into her office, go to her computer, open a folder labeled "June Tests," and then use his phone to take a picture of the sexy photo before dragging it into the trash bin.

Last Monday, Ava decided to show Trey what his favorite teacher looked like in gray spandex and a tight green sports bra while at the gym. Today, Ava treated Trey to a photo of her seductively winking in a Halloween costume. Her black-and-yellow-striped tube skirt and transparent wings made her one hot bumblebee.

Just like all of the other photos, this one was sexy but was one he reasonably could have found of her online. Ava had worn the very costume in public (though, she was wearing a shirt and not just a black sports bra). At least he's back in class on time now, Ava justified.

"Okay everybody, I have your tests from last Friday." The mood soured minutes before the final bell. "There were some surprises. Some of you did much better than usual." She tried not to look at Trey. "Some of you did disappoint me, though. So, everyone, make sure you study for these."

When class ended, Ava retreated to her office. She sat down and looked at the silver computer on the far corner of her desk. She made sure Trey had deleted the new photo. Good. Ava then got to work on science teacher performance reviews, which she now was tasked with as Department Chair.

But a low-pitched knock echoing into her office interrupted her. Through her peephole in her hallway door, Ava saw a stocky, young man with flowing brown hair along with a leaner young man with moppy black hair.

"Oh, hey, guys. Come in." Mrs. Dawson invited her students inside. "What can I help you with?" She wasn't surprised to see Charlie and David. They were two straight-A students and they had both failed the test abysmally.

Despite the two chairs sitting before the oak desk, Charlie and David remained standing.

"We came to talk about our grades," Charlie spoke for them, waving his test paper.

"Yes, I was surprised by your scores as well. What happened?" There was a prejudice in Ava's voice because she knew the answer was football.

"Yeah, that's what we wanted to talk to you about," answered David. "You probably know this already, but we can't play if we're failing a class."

Ava sat up in her dark blue skirt suit. She didn't have to check her gradebook. "I'm glad you guys care this much. But even with your scores today, you still easily have passing grades for my class." She enjoyed delivering the comforting news, but the boys didn't look convinced.

"We know that. But if we don't do any better the next two tests, we'll probably have to miss a playoff game."

"What? Why do you think you'll do poorly on the next tests? You've done so well on the others. I think you might be overreacting to an anomaly. You didn't study enough and you had a bad day. It happens. But if you think the problem is football getting in the way, my suggestion is to prioritize school first."

"No, it's not football," Charlie swore, looking down at Ava. He then looked at David for confirmation. David nodded along. "We've, uh, just been distracted in your class lately."

The room fell silent.

Ava could barely process what was happening. He told them. He fucking told them. Oh my fucking god!

She tried to hold it together - her rage, her fear, her disappointment. Standing under her fluorescent lights were two of Trey's best friends. Their faces were glistening with sweat from nerves. Oh my god... They thought they'd just come in here and I'd do it with them? What the fuck is wrong with them?! Who does that?!

Ava was having a crisis, but she forced herself to hold it together. She closed her eyes and held her head down until she squeezed the initial wave of stress out into her fists.

Looking back up at the fidgety boys, Ava realized she wasn't sure what exactly Trey had told them. She was afraid, but she needed to know if the two students were truly doing what she suspected. "What do you mean, 'distracted'?"

Their pale cheeks and ears burned red.

"Well, uh," Charlie labored, "it's just hard to pay attention during your lectures even though we want to."

Shit.

As she looked at the students, Ava recovered from her panic. They were more frightened than she was. She was the teacher. Ava was almost embarrassed she had let them scare her.

Seeing a path forward, she smiled slyly. "You know, Trey actually had a strikingly similar issue."

"Yeah, we heard something about that." Charlie pretended to be vaguely familiar. His legs were shaking to the point where he looked close to peeing himself. "We heard you worked with him in some way to get his grades up."

The blonde teacher squeezed her bun and nodded along. "Yes, I did. Mr. Rollins and I were able to come to an agreement. Would you be interested in the same one?"

Their young faces were dumbstruck and elated. Ava watched David's eyes peer at her chest. The boys nodded profusely.

"Yeah? Good! I'll start giving you guys the extra homework assignments starting tomorrow. They'll really help when you take the exams."

The life drained from Charlie and David's naive faces.

Their noses, lips, and eyes soured. They realized Trey had played them for fools. It was as if someone, in one fell swoop, had crushed all of their dreams.

"But... but, um..."

"So, do we have a deal?" Ava reveled in her cleverness. Their faces were priceless.

"I don't know if that's the answer," David questioned.

"No? It worked wonders for Trey. He did very well this week." Ava smugly folded her arms, waiting for them to reject the deal. She spotted the half-chub half-chub in Charlie's athletic shorts.

Actually... Both Charlie and David were wearing athletic shorts when she usually saw them in pants. What a coincidence... It was a safe assumption Trey had told them about how she asked to see his erection. Admittedly, it was incredibly ballsy for Charlie and David to be willing to let her see them hard. But Ava wasn't going to fall into that trap again. She saw the obvious erection in the white mesh shorts but remained silent.

In hindsight, reacting with a flinch or look of disgust might have been smart. Charlie and David were two of her brightest and most ambitious students, and Charlie seemed to realize there was something curious about Ava being unphased by a student being erect in her office.

"I don't think that plan to do extra assignments would work," Charlie respectfully argued. "Our problem is with paying attention during class. Even if we had more homework, we wouldn't know how to do it."

"I see..." Ava felt less clever. Shit, umm...

Charlie followed, "Is there another way you can help us pass the next test? We don't wanna fail because we're distracted."

Fuck, you don't give up. I'll give you that. Shit. Ava didn't know exactly what Trey had told them, but the boys had to be at least somewhatworried that Trey had pranked them. And two students who cared about their futures wouldn't risk expulsion unless they were certain.

Ava rocked forward in her chair and went all-in on her bet. "Well, boys, I'd love to help you with your issue. The thing is, you have to tell me exactly what you're distracted by."

Charlie and David were stymied. They stood before the desk in their t-shirts and shorts, looking at each other, searching for an answer. Ava noticed the changes in their white mesh. Charlie's semi had grown into a rigid flagpole that pushed the fabric of his mesh shorts over the elastic band. David's was slowly inflating sideways.

Below her desk, Ava's ankles rubbed together over her stockings. They knew they were hard. They knew she knew. But they were sharing a brave look of affirmation on their scared faces as if they had made a pact before coming in to not hide their erections.

It was remarkable. They could have quit at any time. They could have lied. They had to be suffering sheer terror from risking suspension, expulsion, ridicule, or embarrassment. But they were either too brave or too horny, young, and shortsighted to stop trying.

They want you that badly??

"So, gentlemen, what is distracting you?" Ava wanted to hear them answer the question.

David scratched his flowing brown hair. The taller Charlie uncomfortably muttered to himself.

Ava couldn't help herself. She stood up to remove her jacket and set it down on the back of her chair. For the first time, Charlie and David had a view of her chest without her suit lapels in the way.

Under her white dress shirt, Ava was wearing a thin, red lace bra. She didn't realize it, but the outlines of her hardening nipples were visible. Charlie's lip quivered. David tried to nonchalantly brush his cock in an upward direction because it was angled awkwardly.

Wiggling in her seat, feeling the warmth spread through her body, Ava studied the strapping young men. Two weeks. That was how long it had been since Trey was hard in front of her. "Well...?"

The boys couldn't stop dropping their eyes while searching for a way to explain themselves. Ava had finally pushed them to their breaking point. Charlie and David were red and visibly shaking in their sneakers. Ava loved how the young, popular, "menly men" were petrified before her. Her ankles were moving so quickly that she was slightly twisting in her chair. Her hips subtly gyrated.

She stared blatantly at their erections and cocked her eyebrow. David tried to speak, but no words escaped his moving lips.

"Let me guess," she stood up, her fingers jittering, "you two are here because Trey told you that I let him have sex with me in my office in exchange for boosting his grades. Right?"

Greeted by wide looks of disbelief, Ava held her palms out, expecting an answer. Both David and Charlie nodded in fear. Ava was wet.

"He wasn't supposed to tell you. But he told you the truth." Ava admitted, almost proudly. "It happened on the desk. We made each other cum. It was fun." A fond smile touched the edge of her lips. "But the only reason I let it happen was that he was actually struggling with school, not pretending like you two."

Her horny students looked at her exactly as she would have guessed. She had just confirmed she had fucked their classmate.

"We'll do anything," Charlie dryly begged, finding his voice. "We won't tell anyone about any of this. We swear."

"Yeah," David swallowed.

Ava took her glasses off to stop them from fogging. "Both of you are defensemen on the football team, right?"

They nodded their heads, curiously.

"Mm." Not even Ava was sure where she was going. She just wanted to keep going. "There, uhh... There might be another way for you two to get what you want."

The boys shook their heads yes.

"If I can be honest with you," Ava swallowed. It was surreal to be acting on her fantasy. "I've never been with two men at once. And I think it could be a lot of fun."

There was anxiety over whether the young men shared her interest. Their enthralled grins and white teeth answered. Ava's knees went weak and buckled.

"Well, you guys are on the football team. And I want Ethan to win. So, I was thinking that if you two could, uh." She wiped the loose hair from her face. "If you two can get two turnovers together, I'll let you guys try out a 'two-at-a-time' with me. A three-way," Ava corrected her fogged brain.

"Wait, wait- You'd let us do that? If we get two turnovers."

Ava deliberately nodded. Her throat tightened.

"Do you mean just interceptions and fumbles? Or do turnovers on downs count? What if, like, one of us forces a fumble but we aren't-"

"David, haha," Ava chuckled, bouncing on her adrenaline-soaked legs, "I don't care. A turnover. If the other team has the ball, and we take it away. And one of you is a reason why... It counts."

Charlie and David beamed at each other then turned back to Ava. "Thanks, Mrs. Dawson," Charlie swallowed. They then excitedly looked at each other and hurried for the door as if she was about to change her mind.

"Hey!"

Charlie paused his reach for the door.

Ava stared in wait. She didn't know why she had stopped them. The butterflies from having two of her students approach her for sex were still present. You know you can't fuck them. Ava wasn't mentally prepared.The idea was still too daunting.

"You guys were either really stupid or really brave coming in here."

They laughed at themselves. "Uhh, thanks?"

"Are you guys going off to practice now?"

"Yeah. Why?"

********

"What's up with you?" Ava cocked her eyebrow, as she set her briefcase down and stepped out of her heels.

"Someone must be looking for some action tonight..."

Ava tilted her head at her winking husband.

She followed his excited gaze down to her exposed cleavage. Shit. Shit. Shit! Ava subtly pinched her shirt together. One button was undone more than usual. "Haha. Yeah," she played along in her panic, "I've been looking forward to it all day."

Garret rubbed his hands. "Hold on a sec." He scurried to the bathroom to prepare himself, clearly hoping for a repeat of their incredible sex.

Oh my god! That was too close! What the hell are you doing? How did you not fucking check that?! Ava scolded herself for not double-checking how she put her shirt back on before leaving work. But, deep down, she knew she was just frustrated by how far she had let things go with Charlie and David.

1...34567...16