Forbidden Lesson Plan (Reschooled)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling more comfortable, Ava blindly reached out to her side. Her hand collided with Charlie's abs. She began running her hand up and down his shirt. Start slow. There you go. She suddenly felt another hand grazing her ribs in response. There were three hands on her, and it was electric. "Mmm," she moaned, letting Charlie know he could touch her.

David, being a fair friend, let go and broke the kiss off so that Ava could kiss Charlie. It was wild to makeout with another man right afterward. She had to tilt her head up. His body spray smelled like vanilla and his mouth tasted like mint gum.

Finally, Ava let her eyes fall to their hard cocks. She had seen them before, but she loved seeing them again when there were no restraints. "You guys look happy to see me," she quipped. Her hands found their shafts and she lightly stroked.

That got the students talking.

"Our dicks remember what you did to them last time," David frisked.

"Oh yeah?" Ava broke away and stood between them, stroking them harder. "Then I guess my nipples are hard because they remember what you did to them last time."

"Are they actually hard?" Charlie gawked.

"I don't know... You tell me."

David and Charlie glanced at each other then reached for Ava's full bra.

"Uhhh!" Ava moaned from the two different hands squeezing her firm tits. She stroked their cocks harder. "Take your shirts off."

They listened well. When the athletic boys were naked outside of their socks, Ava watched their hands go back for her tits. "Uhh, there we go."

"Your boobs are amazing!"

"Thanks. Guys tend to think my ass and pussy are even better." At least, they said that in high school.

Charlie reached for the hem of her skit. Ava swatted his hand away before leaning in to kiss him gently. "Aww. I appreciate the enthusiasm. But you haven't even talked me out of my bra yet." The dazed euphoria on Charlie's face satisfied Ava.

Reveling in the attention and touch, Ava winked at her outmatched students and lowered herself onto her knees. Without speaking a word, Ava tilted her head sideways and ran her tongue up David's girthy, throbbing cock. And then rocked the other way and did the same for Charlie's longer one. The taste of their flesh made her pussy even wetter, but their shuddering reactions made her smile.

"You should take your bra off," Charlie summoned his courage.

"Yeah," Ava looked up at his eyes. She liked how brave he thought he was being. "Why should I do that?"

Charlie swallowed. "Because we love your boobs, and we wanna touch them. They'll be hot to look at."

Behind her back, her toes curled in her heels, and her chest swelled even more. Will they? Ava reached behind her back and unceremoniously let her black lace bra fall from her tits. For the first time, the young men saw Ava's round, pink areolas and hard nipples. With a suggestive shrug, she grabbed David's cock firmly and licked Charlie's. With a gentle wink into his eyes, she plunged her head down and engulfed his cock in her mouth. Charlie grunted loudly.

Ava sucked his dick slowly. She was careful not to do it too well. They're gonna blow so easily. After spending a good minute treating Charlie to her head, she let go of David's cock and switched to blowing him. She felt each of their hands pinching her breasts. She only had to pull her head away once to give them a lesson on how to gently flick and pinch without hurting her.

Charlie was dry, but some of David's precum leaked into her mouth, and Ava moaned and hummed on his cockhead. She swirled her tongue around in a sultry fashion. There was a loud gasp. Dial it back, haha.

There was no rush. Ava felt comfortable sucking them off. Even with how horny she was, there was a fear and intimidation over two men fucking her at once - especially men this inexperienced. She also wasn't sure how well she could perform. But taking her head back between their cocks again and again was nice. She could control with her hand or mouth just how aroused they were, making sure they couldn't cum while they played with her tits and looked down at her like she was a goddess. She didn't mind.

Ava soon became lost in thought, enjoying the trance of sucking David's thick cock and hearing their heaving breathing. She felt Charlie's naked body pulling away, and his cock left her hand. Ava glanced behind her to watch Charlie go down to his knees. He was straddling her heels and calves.

"I wanna take your skirt off. Can I?"

It was unexpected and happened so quickly. Ava knew what was going to happen. She closed her eyes and didn't answer. Cautiously, she arched her back and shifted her ass back. Her skirt tightened around her body as it stretched. It was eye-opening when her butt pressed into the bare, hard cock. Ava held it there and breathed. Charlie released a long sigh. Testing it out, Ava began gyrating her hips. Her ass massaged Charlie's cock, and she turned her attention back to David. She returned to sucking David's cock while she massaged with her ass. Oh fuck. God!

Looking back at Charlie, Ava euphorically giggled. "You want me out of my skirt now?!"

"Yeah," Charlie nodded humorously.

"Yeah? Just the skirt?" Ava was skeptical.

"Well," Charlie laughed, and so did David, "the underwear, too."

"Ah..." Ava ground into his cock, making him moan, "And why would I let you do that?"

Charlie understood the game. "Because then I'll get to fuck you. And it'll be a lot of fun. We wanna see you naked."

"Well," Ava arrogantly teased both boys, "you have my permission. But I'm not going to help you." She went back to blowing David and grinding on Charlie's cock. Her pussy was screaming for action, but she loved forcing herself to wait.

The teammates looked at each other wondering what the hell to do. An aroused Ava used her hand to cup David's testicles and squeeze them while she ran her tongue along his warm cock. Fabric began to force its way over Ava's butt cheeks. Charlie was pulling her stretched skirt down. But due to her position, her skirt got stuck halfway. That didn't stop Charlie from grabbing and feeling her ass and sliding his fingers under her black thong.

Ava couldn't even imagine how wet she was going to be when Charlie finally got her naked. She could feel her nectar running down her inner thighs. David seemed to understand he needed to help. Reaching under Ava's armpits, he used his strength to lift her body. Ava's skirt fell to her knees. Then she felt Charlie pull her thong in the same way. Despite her pledge, Ava lifted each knee to allow Charlie the chance to tear the last of her clothes from her body.

"Ahhhh!" Ava muffled her moan, as she felt two fingers rub and enter her pussy.

"Your pussy is perfect! So is your ass! I don't know how I didn't notice."

"That's why I wear these skirts," Ava blushed. Her heart was racing. "This would be a good time to put your cock in me."

Ava couldn't take it any longer. Holy shit. You're actually doi- "OHHHH! FUCK!" She dug her nails into David's hips while she felt the cock slide in behind her. Her pussy lips spread easily for the long shaft. David smiled at Ava, and Ava looked up with another smile. She ground into Charlie's cock, making him gasp. He flexed into her. Before long, she was bent over and fucking his cock.

Having to get down on his knees as well, David waved his cock in front of Ava's face. With a sense of accomplishment, Ava opened her mouth and plunged her forehead onto David's stomach. The sweat from his skin met hers. A satisfied and vulnerable moan escaped Ava's lips. She was actually doing it.

The three found their rhythm. David rocked his hips in and out while holding Ava's hair back and fondling her jiggling tits. Charlie thrust his cock deep inside her pussy while he grabbed and held her ass and hips. As for Ava, she steadily bobbed back and forth, taking and releasing her lips on the erection in her hand while sensually fucking the cock with her clenching pussy lips.

Their bodies wetly smacked together, and their breathing and sweating made the air in the locked room feel steamy and moist. The sensations were more than Ava had ever imagined. She didn't know why she had waited over forty years to try such an incredibly erotic experience. "Mmm," she moaned, unable to speak.

"You're so hot, Mrs. Dawson. This feels so good."

Ava looked up at David and winked at him while sucking his cock. She felt hotter than they would ever know.

Charlie had to be getting close. He was thrusting harder and harder, throwing off the rhythm. His grunts were becoming painful. "Ahh! I'm almost there. You're gonna make me cum."

Looking up at David's black face again, Ava cocked her eyebrow, almost to ask, Should I? She then arched her back even more and fervently ground her pussy into Charlie's cock, gripping and squeezing it with her muscles. Charlie was in heaven.

Amazed and in love with his teacher, David wishfully begged, "Please, please, please do that tongue thing again."

With a roll of her eyes, Ava opened her mouth and let her lips fall to his balls. She sucked on them. It was difficult and inconsistent with her attention split on the pleasure behind her, but the surprise alone made David moan. Grinding harder into Charlie, Ava tested herself by wrapping her lips back around David's mushroom cockhead and swirling her tongue.

Ava with her eyes, and David with his eyes and mouth, smiled at each other in disbelief. You're fucking killing it! Holy shit, keep going.

When the thrusts behind her devolved into frustrated flexing, Ava knew Charlie's hips were locked. Her eyes widened. She knew he was about to cum. She knew she shouldn't, but every fiber of her being refused to let her tell him to pull out.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

Ava pulled her head away from David's lap and turned back to Charlie's strained face. "Yes! Charlie baby, fucking cum! I want you to fucking cum for me!"

Charlie grunted, almost too loudly. Ava's ass rubbed into his washboard abs. Her pussy tugged on his hot flesh. His hands sprawled onto her back as he reached his climactic finish. His testicles did the rest of the work, and a warm rush of goo surged into Ava's wet pussy.

After the initial eruption, Ava started to laugh, and the pain left Charlie's mesmerized face. He thrust again and Ava playfully worked his cock. Once he smiled at her, an energized Ava turned her attention back to David. She sucked his cock for another thirty seconds while Charlie fell out of her.

Reaching up with one arm, she pulled David's shoulder and face down to her level. She kissed him once more and then whispered into his ear, "Lie down on my desk."

"What?"

"Get up on my desk and lie down. You can touch me however you want."

David hurried to his feet. He was dizzy but staggered over to the large wooden desk. He lied down on its cool surface. Ava was weak in her knees but rose to her heels. She climbed onto the desk and straddled David's legs. Grabbing his cock and holding it in the air, she sat down, burying it in her cunt.

Steadying herself with her hands on his bulky, inflating chest, Ava wasted no time fucking his cock. The forbidden sex had been hot beyond her wildest dreams, yet she had resisted orgasming every step of the way. Now, she wanted to let go. David grunted below her. His hands found her bouncing tits and humping ass. He was making full use of her promise to let him touch her how he wanted. His lips and tongue kissed her nipples.

Ava was in paradise, knowing what she was doing and had just done. If Trey were here I'd fucking orgasm for days. Grinding on the cock below her in the way she knew how, Ava prepared for her orgasm. She shut her eyes and moaned.

She was in her backyard again. Trey, Charlie, and David were ogling her body and masturbating around her. She was admiring their cocks and making flirty glances while she bounced up and down, grinding and rubbing her on-fire pussy into the sexy cock below her.

"I'm gonna cum!"

Ava looked down to see her hands firmly grabbing Ethan's pecs. She watched her hips slide back and forth on his strong body. His face was red and strained. He was about to cum. Ava winced and moaned. She clenched and fucked as hard as she could. Sweat ran down her forehead.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Cum for me. Cum in my fucking pussy!"

The high-pitched squeal was potent.

Ava felt the throbbing erection twitch and then fire a quick rope deep inside her followed by pumps of more cum. Ethan's balled fingers and veiny neck shaking in ecstasy made Ava throw her sweaty head back. An orgasm tore through her body.

Warm liquid squirted onto David's groin and thighs. Wave after wave splashed onto him and the desk below. Ava rolled and slid like she was about to fall off and onto the floor. Instead, she collapsed forward into David.

It was a feeling of invincibility she hadn't had for a long time.

A minute of labored breathing passed. David was nearly asleep, and his flaccid cock slipped out of her messy hole. Ava could feel both loads inside her pussy. Panic hit her over what she had just done, but it was less than usual. She knew it would fade and that she'd be happy.

Still, she crawled off of the desk. "I think it's time for you boys to leave."

"Did we do something wrong?" Charlie asked, relaxed in the corner.

Ava grinned. "Not at all. You guys did great. I just need to be alone to clean up. It's safer that way." That was only a partial lie. "And unlike that friend of yours, don't say anything to anyone. You will regret it if you do."

Despite their exhaustion, David and Charlie wandered around the room to put on their clothes. They didn't want to overstay their welcome. "Thank you!" "Yeah, really! Thank you!"

"Of course," Ava smiled and watched them leave.

What the fuck was that all about?!

********

It was another late night at school for both Ava and Ethan. Ava took a sink shower in the bathroom and spent the rest of her evening collecting her wits and watching Netflix on her work computer. Each time a gob of jizz fell out of her pussy, she knew it was likely far from the last and that it would be in her until the next day.

She knew it was reckless. Fortunately, it was fairly obvious neither of the boys had been having sex. Still, you can't do that again.

At home during the late dinner, Garret performed his normal role of starting the conversation. "So, Ethan, how was football practice?"

The question got Ava's attention as well.

"Pretty good. Nothing interesting happened. Well, except for David and Charlie being late. But they said they were meeting with mom over grades, so Coach didn't punish them too much."

Ava just played with her peas with her fork.

"Wow, you teach a lot of Ethan's teammates!" Garret made the realization about his wife's job.

Before Ava could answer, Ethan spoke up. "Yeah, there are a ton of guys from the team in my class. They all seem to like her and don't complain, so that's good."

Sitting in her silver suit, Ava hated the direction of the conversation. But she quickly perked up.

"It's probably because they have such an attractive teacher," Garret winked.

Flashing a thoughtful smile, Ava peeked at her son to see his reaction. He didn't seem put-off by the comment. He responded with a facial gesture he probably thought would go unnoticed. It seemed to say, You're probably right." Ava didn't know what to make of it.

Minutes later, as everyone was eating in peace, Ethan set his fork down and acted as if he had just remembered. "Mom, I was just curious, what's Aunt Kathy's new photography website? I haven't talked to her in a while and I'd like to see what she's been up to."

Garret and Ava were both confused. Garret was confused because this was the first he was hearing about a modeling site for his sister-in-law. And Ava didn't understand why her son wanted to bother with her sister's website.

"What modeling website?" Garret looked around the table for clarification.

Wanting to bury the lie that could cause her entire life to unravel, Ava answered, "Kathy is thinking about starting a photography business for models. So, to help her out, I just stood in front of a green screen for a few poses the other day so she could test the idea. It's really no big deal. It's just an idea in her mind that she wants to keep it secret for some reason, so I wouldn't ask her about it."

Garret looked perplexed and then shrugged. "Okay... Well, that's interesting. I hope whatever she decides, it works out for her."

With the primary issue taken care of, Ava turned to Ethan. "So, why do you want to find her site online instead of just calling her to see how she's doing?"

Crap. Ethan hesitated. He didn't think it would be difficult. He didn't plan on it not existing. "Well, uh, I want to see what she's been up to in terms of work. She takes some amazing photos and travels to some fascinating places. She can't describe a photo over the phone, haha. So, I just thought I'd check out her site and then call her. Doesn't she always say that for 'artistic integrity' she posts every photo she takes on her website - even if it's bad or of something different than usual?"

The gray suit jacket suddenly felt warm on Ava's body. She didn't know how to respond to her son. He's looking for it. Oh my god. What does he want the pictures for? Ava knew the answer. "I think she took that website down," was all she could say to her visibly disappointed son.

********

The following days were lovely. Tuesday was great. Wednesday was great. Ava was able to ignore most of her deep thoughts. Once again, it was easy to explain to herself how trying a new experience the day her son caught her sexy pic on her computer would lead to some weird thoughts creeping in during an intense moment. Ava could only enjoy knowing what she had done with two of her students. They weren't great at sex by any means, but the circumstances and their lust for her made it hotter than anything. Their stares during class didn't bother her.

Thursday was a different day.

Ava sat in her office drinking her morning coffee from the teachers lounge. She worked diligently on the curriculum change requests the school board had suggested. Just as she set down her mug, her office phone rang. The caller ID was from inside the school, and a bad feeling grew in the pit of her stomach.

"Do you have a personal vendetta against me? Or do you just hate football?"

Ava immediately recognized the voice. "Benner, what are you even talking about?" She honestly didn't.

"How come my players do well in all of their other classes, but somehow fail in yours? How is that?! Do you just hate football because you're a 'school's the only thing that's important'-prim-n-proper wannabe? Or do you just love fucking me over for some reason?!"

What the hell? Ava was repulsed by how she was being spoken to. She sifted through the loaded accusations in her mind. Your players aren't failing, only three have failed a single test. And I helped them get the grade up at great risk to myself. I love fucking you over? You've been so good to my son. "Prim and proper?" Just because I'm a professional doesn't mean I'm bougie and hate sports and athletes - Three of your players certainly know I'm not prim and proper.

"Benner, I don't even know what you're talking about. Your players are doing fine in my class."

"Oh, really?" Coach Benner was livid. "Then how come two of my players failed a test last week and seven of them failed this week?"

At this point, Ava was really confused. She didn't know where he was getting the bogus information. "Benner, how would you even know that? I don't know the grades yet! I don't get them back until tomorrow."

1...678910...16