Forbidden Love 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He whispered in her ear, 'Hold on tight,' and with that held her hips tight and rammed into her. Hard.

She gasped and moaned out. He bent over and placed one hand on one breast, the other one still on her hips and started ramming into her and at the same time tugging her nipple.

She keened out a shaky 'Harder' and felt his hand leave her breast.

Harder, she wanted. Harder she would get. He held her hips and positioned himself directly at the mouth of her vagina and this time he banged into her so hard her head nearly hit the wall. He was about to stop and ask if she was okay but he heard her sultry laugh. This spurred him on and he started pounding hard into her. She gasped as he grunted with every thrust. Soon he was thrusting faster than any human could and she was gasping and pushing back into him as fast as she could too. He suddenly stopped, turned her round and pushed her knees up to her face before resuming the thrusts.

She was panting up into his face now. Oh God, he was long and hard and definitely hitting her spot.

He looked down and panted a 'Do you like that?' into her face.

She tried to smile up at him and he suddenly shifted angle and was hammering at her from this new way. She practically shouted an 'Oh yes. That's better.' She closed her eyes to concentrate better on the sensations going through her body and was shocked to feel herself being dragged unto his now lying body.

'Ride me,' he growled.

She went about this rather enthusiastically. She rode up and down his straining cock, her breasts wildly swinging from side to side. He put his hands on them and started kneading and he was rewarded with a sexy 'Aaah'.

He angled his body further to enable him suck her breast at the same time and he felt his dick going in deeper.

She suddenly opened her eyes and moaned, 'I'm going to come' and immediately did so, the walls of her pussy savagely gripping his cock. He could not hold it any longer and was about to come then he remembered that humans needed protection and as he had none, he whipped out his cock...

...and he spurted all over her tummy. Belle was shocked to feel his thick juices splashing on her body and she felt so excited that she started coming all over again. After what seemed like forever, she collapsed on him not caring that his come was all over her bed.

She breathed heavily and said, 'I cannot believe I thought I could live without this for the rest of my life.'

She felt him chuckle into her hair, 'No point asking that oh-so irritating question 'was it good for you' then?'

She looked up into his face, pushing her hair out of the way and both of them laughed. After a few minutes, she looked down at their bodies and grimaced.

'Suppose it's best we have a shower. This is getting rather sticky now.'

He nodded slowly but she could see he was looking sleepy. She smiled to herself. She was pretty worn out too. She settled properly on him and slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

He stealthily opened his eyes and saw that she was sleeping. He slowly and gently slid from under her and used the quilt to cover her properly. He stood up and when he was sure she was not going to suddenly wake up, let out a heavy sigh. He looked out of the window and saw that dawn would be breaking in a few minutes. He rapidly donned his shirt and jeans, ignoring the sticky feeling of his come on his chest. He looked down at her once more and for the first time in his life wished he was human. He would have been able to sleep and wake up with her together to the rising of the sun. Had breakfast or whatever it was they had together. Spent the day together. He shook his head to rid him of these confusing, inexplicable thoughts and opened the window. 'Till we meet again,' he whispered and soared out into the sky.

12