Forbidden Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers

Instead of moping around the house I decided to do some chores. I worked around the yard, mowing and trimming until I was exhausted. I went inside and got a glass of lemonade and then decide to take a dip in the pool. The cool, refreshing water invigorated me almost immediately. I swam twenty laps before drying off and lying in the sun. My mother wasn't the only one that needed to get a little sun before we took our vacation. The warm sun felt good on my body and I drifted off to sleep.

I don't know how long I had been asleep when I awoke with a gasp as cold water covered my chest. "Mom," I screamed when I realized she had dowsed me a large glass of pool water. I jumped up and headed for her. She was giggling as she started to run back into the house. But I was a lot faster and I caught her before she could get away. I swept her up in my arms and headed for the pool, ready to toss her in.

"No, please, Jerry," she screamed. "At least let me get my bathing suit on."

She did have on a nice pair of shorts and top. I stopped and put her down. "All right, but you're going in the pool for splashing me. I could have serious psychological problems from being so rudely awakened," I joked.

She looked at me smugly. "Who says you don't already have serious psychological problems."

I made like I was going after her again but she ran into the house. Deciding I had had enough sun I went inside as well. The truth was, if my mom hadn't awakened me when she did I could have gotten a serious sunburn. In the house I sat down in the living room to watch TV.

I was dozing off again when I heard my mother's voice.

"What do you think of this bathing suit," she said.

I opened my eyes and saw her standing before me in a tiny bikini. It looked relatively modest in front, but then she turned around. There was but a small strip of material running between her gorgeous ass cheeks, leaving her buttocks totally bare.

"Mom!" I exclaimed. "Are you really going to wear that on the beach?"

"I was planning on it. But you don't like it apparently."

"No, I love it. It's just ... just that I have never seen you wear something that uh ..." I stuttered, looking for the word.

"Revealing?" she asked.

I was thinking sexy, but I said, "Yes, revealing."

"Well you should know the beach at the hotel is clothing optional."

"Really?" That had never occurred to me.

"Yes it is. So I might be the most dressed person on the beach in this outfit ... that is if I wear anything at all."

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Was my mother really going to go naked on a beach? I wondered. This vacation was sounding better all the time.

"From the way your mouth is hanging open I assume you approve then. I've got a few more outfits to show you." With that my mother turned around and walked back upstairs. I stared at her nearly naked ass until she had disappeared. Although I was in the air-conditioned house I found sweat dripping from my brow. And of course I had a raging hard-on.

When she came back she had on a white top and skirt with a red flower design. If I was shocked with the bathing suit, this was even more daring. The top barely covered her breasts. From my position on the sofa, I could see the soft swells of her lower breasts. It appeared that if she moved a little too quickly the top would flip up and leave her bare breasted.

"So what do you think of this one?" she asked as she raised her arms over her head, pulling the top even higher on her breasts.

I could plainly see that her nipples were hard under the tiny top. "Wow," was all I could say.

"I'll take that as approval," she said and then walked away.

My mother modeled all the outfits that she had bought. Each one seemed to reveal more skin. The last one was another bathing suit in what appeared to be shiny black leather. It covered very little.

I couldn't believe that this was my conservative mother wearing miniskirts, short tight dresses, and low cut tube tops. To say I enjoyed the fashion show would be an understatement. I was forced to cover my crotch with a pillow or risk revealing my throbbing erection.

Later that night I snuck upstairs to spy on my mother as usual. I was peeking through the door as she sat at her vanity doing her nightly ritual when I saw her look directly at me. I quickly backed up into the dark hallway, but I had a feeling it was too late.

"Why don't you come on in," she said, staring at me.

I froze. Yep, I was caught.

When I didn't move she said firmly, "Come in here, Jerry."

With a trembling hand I pushed open the bedroom door and stood like a deer caught in the headlights. My pants were tented with my erection. She motioned for me to come closer. I took a few more steps and stopped in the middle of the room. My eyes were wide as I stared at her naked body.

"Do you think I haven't noticed you peeking at me?" she said with a knowing smile. "Now come over here."

I was too embarrassed to answer. Like a zombie I walked over to where she was sitting. Although I was embarrassed, it didn't stop me from staring. "I ... I ... I'm sorry," I whispered. My eyes were large as saucers as I stared at her naked form.

"Sorry for what? Sorry that you have been spying on me? Do you think I couldn't have stopped that a long time ago? I know you put the pieces of rubber on my bedroom and bathroom doors. Did you think you were fooling me?"

"I ... uh ... I'm ..." I stammered, having no idea what to say. I wanted to melt into the floor. For a moment I considered turning and running. But I knew that would only delay facing the music.

"I think it's time we both stopped pretending," she said with a serious look on her face. "Let's talk."

I stood in front of her with my mind was racing. I figured this is where she laid into me and let me know what a pervert I had been. Yet hadn't she sucked me off just last night? Who was the pervert there, I thought. Still, I wasn't about to argue with her because I was in fact a pervert; I am the one that lusts after my own mother. I would take my medicine and hope that she didn't hate me.

"All right, first of all, let's discuss last night. I know I don't have to say this, but I will anyway. What we have done is very wrong. I mean, a mother should not let her son do ... or more directly a mother should not do the kind of things that I have done with you. Society frowns on mothers and sons doing sexual things. Unfortunately I have let it go too far already."

She paused, looking at me strangely. I couldn't tell what that look meant. Was she trying to think of the words to tell me that we had to stop? "I'm sorry," I blurted, not knowing what I was sorry about. I was certainly not sorry about what we had done.

"There is no reason to be sorry, Jerry. You haven't done anything wrong ... I mean you are just a boy with the raging hormones to prove it." She paused again before saying, "Jerry, you know I care for you very deeply. Our relationship has been more than a mother and son for quite some time. I feel things for you that a mother should not feel toward her son. Unfortunately I have given into my urges. Chalk it up to the wine, my libido, living without a man for so many years, or anything else you can think of. I don't know the true answer myself. I only know how I feel about you. I love you Jerry and I think you feel the same about me. Am I right?"

Had I heard her right? Did she say she loved me? My heart was suddenly ready to leap out of my chest. She was saying things I had thought a thousand times but never imagined I would hear them from her. I heard what she was saying yet my brain was having a very difficult time understanding her words."

"Earth to Jerry," she said. She seemed to be saying that to me a lot lately.

"Uh ... yes ... I mean ... I ... I do love you." My muttered words sounded incredibly lame. I had rehearsed a thousand times what I would say to her if I ever got the chance to reveal my true feelings, never expecting to get the opportunity. Now that I had the chance all I could do was stutter inane words in response. God, I'm an idiot, I thought.

She looked at me and smiled. "I guess that will do for now." Then she said, "The other thing I know is that I love the things we have done. I know I shouldn't and I have beat myself up over and over. Now I suppose I have accepted what we have done as a natural outcome of our closeness. We could stop and live a lie ... both of us unhappy."

I stood looking dumb wondering if she was saying we could keep doing the things we had done. That was almost too much for my mind to comprehend.

When I didn't say anything she said, "What I am saying is that I have decided that we can continue to do sexual things ... but with limits."

I had no idea what the limits would be, and I really didn't care at that point. I would take anything I could get.

I think my mother could see that I was no longer listening to her. She said, "Come closer, Jerry."

I hesitated for only a second before I moved closer to her on shaky legs. Now I was standing directly in front of my mother with my cock tenting my underwear.

"Take your cock out. I want to see it," she said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Huh?" I mumbled.

"I said, take your cock out, I want to see it," she repeated.

I could see that her chest was moving up and down more rapidly, indicating that her breathing had increased. It matched mine. With shaking hand I reached into my underwear and pulled my cock out. It sprang out of my shorts, the head swollen and dripping clear juice. At first I felt embarrassed, but then I saw the look in my mother's eyes and felt pride. I thrust my hips out.

"My, my, you have grown into quite a man," she said in a half whisper as if she was talking to herself. "I couldn't see it well last night," she added as she reached her hand toward it.

I could see that her hand was trembling. I watched with eyes wide as her hand slowly wrapped around the shaft.

"Nice and thick. It will make some woman very happy someday."

I don't want to make some woman happy, I thought, I want to make you happy. I watched as she began to slowly stroke me, moving her hand up and down the shaft as her eyes stared at the pulsing head. A large drop of juice appeared at the slit. She used her thumb to rub it across the head. As I stared down at my mother stroking my cock, I began to tremble. My heart was beating so rapidly that I was suddenly light headed and my knees began to grow weak.

"Mmmm, it's getting bigger. And these balls are really starting to squirm," she said with growing confidence at the control she had over me. "I think they need emptying. What do you think?"

Words choked in my throat and I couldn't answer. I nodded my head.

She rubbed her palm across the dripping head, coating it with my copious juice before she began to stroke me faster.

I was gasping for breath now, my hips suddenly following the rapid movement of her hand. She worked her hand up and down my cock creating froth, which in turn created a sloppy sucking sound that echoed from the walls of her bedroom. Her sparkling blue eyes stared at the swollen head of my cock, waiting, anticipating the explosion. She didn't have long to wait.

"Mommmm!" I gasped in warning.

She ignored me, continuing to pump my cock with increased speed. Suddenly I screamed and the head of my cock grew to the size of a small plum before the slit opened, blasting cum into the air like a broken fire hydrant. My eyes were closed, but I could hear the splats of the hot white cream as they hit my mother. My balls felt like they were on fire as stream after stream of juice poured from the end of my cock. It went on for a long time—or at least it seemed that way—before the stream began to die.

When I opened my eyes, I gasped. The smiling face of my mother was covered with my cum. Some had landed in her hair and some on her forehead with the remainder hitting her in the face. It was dripping in long strings toward her soft tits.

"Oh my," she laughed as she looked down at the mess I had created.

"I'm ... sorry," I managed. But I wasn't. It had been more than incredible.

"No need to apologize, cum is good for the skin; pure protein," she said with a smile as she began to massage it into her breasts and across her stomach. "Mmmm," she murmured as she spread my juice all over her. "Better than my expensive cream."

I watched with wide eyes as she scooped some from her face and took it into her mouth, closing her eyes and moaning in the process. I saw her swallow and my cock lurched as if it was about to get hard again.

My mother smiled and said, "I guess I had better get to bed." She stood and stepped into my arms and gave me a mind-shattering kiss. Her tongue was alive in my mouth as her breasts pressed into my bare chest. My cock began to harden.

When my mother felt it she pulled away. She laughed and said, "Ah, youth. Now you get to bed too." With a final kiss on the cheek and a loving pat on my slowly erecting cock she shooed me from her room.

Back in my own bed I masturbated twice before falling to sleep.

Chapter 7

I got up early the next morning. I hadn't felt this good in ... well, I don't think I ever felt this good. I was whistling as I washed my mom's old minivan when she looked out the door.

"Ready for some breakfast?" she asked.

"Starved," I returned with a smile.

"Come on in, it's almost ready."

"I'm almost done. I'll be there in a minute." I hurried to clean up the car washing material and put it away in the garage. I was wearing a pair of shorts and T-shirt with tennis shoes. The front of my shorts and shirt were a little wet but I didn't think that mattered. My butt was dry. I went into the kitchen to see my mother putting breakfast on the table. I sat down as she went to the refrigerator and bent over to get the orange juice. My heart started to beat more rapidly as I stared at her gorgeous ass. God, she was driving me crazy, I thought. How was I going to manage keeping my hands off her? But then again, maybe she didn't want me to keep my hands off her.

As she walked by me I reached up and grabbed her, pulling her to my lap. She didn't resist, but she didn't encourage me either. When I pulled her head to me, she let me kiss her and, in fact, slipped her tongue into my mouth. My cock, which was already half hard, sprung to full mast.

"Your breakfast is going to get cold," she said as she extracted herself from my grasp. She glanced down and smiled before she took a seat at the table across from me.

"I think everything is ready for our trip. You know we leave day after tomorrow, right? Are you packed?"

I looked at her with a sardonic smile. She knew I was a procrastinator when it came to stuff like that. "Sure," I said, but she could tell it was a lie.

"You need to get your stuff together."

"I know. It'll only take me an hour to pack. Don't worry, I won't hold you up."

"All right," she said as she began to eat.

I watched her put a fork of food in her mouth and chew. Even that simple action made my heart flutter ... I swear I can't understand this love stuff. It was starting to drive me crazy. Everything she did had suddenly turned sensuous. I didn't realize that I was staring when my mother paused and looked at me strangely.

"What?" she asked.

"Huh?"

"You were staring at me."

My face turned red. "Sorry," I mumbled. I caught a smile turning up her lips as I dropped my eyes back to my own food. Suddenly the butterflies in my stomach made the food less appetizing. When I looked up again, my mother had finished eating.

"Well, I have things to do. See you later," she said and got up. As she walked past me she reached out and ran her hand across my face. I felt a tremor go through me.

I was incredibly excited all day. My cock was hard as a rock and barely went down. The strange thing was that I didn't know what I was more excited about—what we had done sexually or the opportunity to be with her for two weeks; probably both things. When the day was over, I was almost relieved. It felt like I was a little boy again waiting for Santa. Only I knew that Santa was my mother and she held all the presents.

It was much later in the day when my mother passed by the family room and said, "Jerry, I'm going up to take my bath now."

"Uh ... okay, mom," I said, wondering why she was telling me this.

Then she said, "I was wondering if you would mind washing my back."

"Huh?" I said stupidly.

"It's okay if you have something else to do. You don't have to," she returned.

"No!" I almost screamed. "I don't have anything to do." I watched as she turned and walked up the steps, her sexy butt swaying in front of my eyes. Like a puppy I rushed to follow her, my heart suddenly pounding in my chest.

"Oh, and you can take the little rubber piece off the door frame any time you want. You won't need to peek at me anymore," she said as I followed her into the bathroom. My face flushed several shades of red when I realized that she must have known all along.

I held my breath as my mother bent over the tub and started the water. She turned to me and said, "You may want to take off your clothes so you don't get them wet."

"Uh ... yeah," I stammered but quickly began to strip. I watched as my mother did the same, her actions much more graceful then my frantic stripping. When I was naked and my cock pulsing in front of me I watched my mother step into the nearly filled tub. She slowly slipped beneath the water with a contented sigh.

"You can't wash my back from over there," she said.

I hurried over and knelt next to the tub. My mother handed me a washcloth and a bar of Dove soap. My hands were trembling as I began to wash her flawless back.

"Mmmm, she moaned as I rubbed the soft cloth across her back.

I then moved the cloth to her neck and slowly ran it across the nape of her neck and then around to the other side. Finally I began to move the cloth down toward her large and inviting breasts. I looked at my mother's face to see if she was going to stop me. She smiled.

"I thought I asked you to wash my back?" she said, but she didn't try to stop my hand as it slipped lower to her breast.

I said, "Well, I just wanted to make sure you were clean."

My mother laughed at my dumb remark but leaned back, lifting her breasts out of the water. I was breathing heavily as I slowly ran the cloth over one large breast and down to the hard nipple. I heard my mom sigh as I gently lifted and washed that breast before moving on to the other. When both breasts were washed and rinsed, I slipped the cloth down and under the water, moving down her stomach. When my hand passed her navel, I let the cloth go and continued with my bare hand. I waited for my mother to stop me, but she didn't.

I heard her sigh and felt her hips move when my fingers reached the top of her pussy. Slowly I slipped my fingers between the lips and down to her opening. With a quick flick of my wrist I pushed my middle finger into my mother's pussy.

"Ohhhh, Jerry," she gasped as her hips began to immediately move on my finger. Her mouth opened as her breathing began to increase.

I leaned closer and kissed her. She opened her mouth wide, sucking my tongue in. My finger began to move at the same rhythm as my tongue in her mouth. I fucked her mouth with my tongue as my finger fucked her pussy. My cock was throbbing and threatened to squirt when I felt her pussy began to spasm on my finger.

"Oh, Jerry, you're going to make me cum," she gasped.

"I want you to cum, Mom. I want to finger fuck your pussy until you climax," I said, not even thinking about the fact that I was using the word fuck in front of my mother for the first time in my life.

"Yes, yes, yes," she hissed as her hips began to move faster and the walls of her pussy squeezed my finger even tighter. "Ahhhh," she cried and her body stiffened, her hips lifting from the bottom of the tub and she threw her head back in pleasure. "Mmmmmmpppphhhh," she moaned as a strong climax rushed through her.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers