Forbidden Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, what's the story there?" I asked as we sat back down.

"Stephanie and I were best friends from elementary school through high school. We lost touch after she left for college and I stayed home. I've only seen her once since then. It was when you were about five or so, but I'm sure you don't remember. She stayed with us for a week. Her father is a mega-millionaire. I can't believe that of all the people in the world, I run across her here on the beach."

"She's gorgeous, but I didn't see a ring."

"She's not married, I'm sure."

"How do you know?"

"Well, unless she married another woman," my mother said with a laugh. Then she added, "Stephanie always liked girls better."

"She's a lesbian?" I almost screamed.

"Shhh," my mother said, looking around. "I don't think she is a hard core lesbian. She just likes girls better."

"Same thing as a lesbian. Too bad," I said and smiled.

"Too bad? Hey, you have your woman."

"True. But you have to admit that she is a real looker."

"Um, huh," my mother said with a strange look in her eyes.

After dinner that evening I suggested that we go out to the beach and sit to enjoy the fresh ocean air. Mom had on her robe and I told her to take it off. With a smile she dropped it from her shoulders and we walked outside and down to the beach naked. I had a bottle of wine from the hotel refrigerator—which probably cost a fortune—and a blanket. I spread the blanket on the sand between some tall grass to give us a little privacy and we sat down.

I had been thinking all day about the relationship between my mom and Stephanie. It took a few glasses of wine to give me enough courage to ask some questions. "So if Stephanie was your best friend and she liked girls ... uh ... what was your relationship with her," I asked rather sheepishly.

My mother sighed and stared into my eyes. "I guess I should be honest with you." Then she paused for several moments as I stared at her with great anticipation.

Finally she continued, "Before I met your dad, Stephanie and I were ... were, well the only word for it is lovers."

You could have knocked me over with a feather. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I swallowed hard. "Really?" I said stupidly.

"Yes. I don't know why but we just seemed to gravitate to one another."

"What ... how ... I mean ... you know, how did it happen?" I stuttered.

"Well, I guess if I told you this much I should finish it."

We turned and lay down on the blanket, facing each other. My heart was pounding in my chest, waiting for the details.

"We were both eighteen and had been friends for quite some time. We were studying for midterms in high school. It wasn't unusual for us to sleep in the same bed and run around in front of each other naked. That night I think we were getting a little loony over all the studying. It must have been two in the morning and we were laying on the bed, taking a break when her hand somehow ended up on my breast."

"What do you mean it ended up on your breast?"

"I guess she did it on purpose, but it was a surprise to me. I mean we had never really done anything. Well, except that kiss on New Years Eve. That just kind of happened since both of us were guy-less at the big party. We were standing there and everyone was kissing and the next thing I know she and I were kissing. We both had a few illegal beers and maybe some spiked punch. The strange thing was that I really liked it ... I'm embarrassed to admit. I hadn't had a lot of experience kissing boys so it was kind of a novelty to me. Her lips and tongue were very soft. My head was spinning, but I don't know if it was from the alcohol or the kiss. Anyway that was a couple of months before the incident in the bedroom."

My mother smiled when she saw that I had an erection.

"Guys," she said, shaking her head in fake exasperation. "So, she put her hand on my breast. I was only wearing a tee shirt and panties. I know she could feel my nipple become hard under her palm. The next thing I know, we were kissing, and it was as good as the first time. But this time we were alone in my bed. She pushed my shirt up and caressed my breast very gently. Her mouth was working wonders on me and I knew my panties were getting soaked. A minute or two later we both had our tops off and were breast to breast, kissing like long lost lovers. Then she began working down my neck with little butterfly kisses—you know the kind I like—all the way to my breasts. God, did she work on my breasts. She sucked them and massaged them until I almost climaxed without even touching my pussy. Finally she looked up at me and whispered, 'I want to eat you.' I could feel my pussy spasm. I was breathing so hard I couldn't answer. I just nodded. She quickly crawled between my legs and pushed them apart. I can remember it as if it were yesterday. She started kissing the wet crotch of my panties. Then she was urging my hips up so she could take them off. A moment later she was licking me. It took about ten seconds for me to grab her head and lift my hips to her tongue. She really knew how to eat pussy." My mother paused and looked at me and said, "But not as good as you."

"Yeah, right," I said. "Go on, please."

"There isn't much else to tell really. She ate me until I climaxed. Then she must have done it three or four more times that night."

"And what did you do? Did you return the favor?"

"You know, that is the one thing I regret. I never did her ... well with the exception of using my finger on her. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Not that I thought is was gross or anything, it was just that what we had done was her thing and if I did her ... I don't know, I didn't want people to think I was a lesbian. Although I know no one would have ever known."

"Wow, what a story. I assume you two did it more than once," I said.

"Yes. Probably every weekend until the end of our senior year."

"Cool. I knew I liked her the moment I saw her," I said with a smile.

"You liked her naked body."

"Well, yeah, that too," I laughed. "You said she came to visit when I was five and stayed a week. Did anything happen then?"

"The short answer is yes. I had resolved not to let it happen again, but Stephanie always had a way of getting to me. We spent the next day, after your father left for work, in bed, only getting up to eat a quick sandwich and pee. As I said, your father would never use his mouth on me, but Stephanie loved to do it. She did me for hours, literally."

"So I was somewhere playing in the sandbox and you two were having a ball."

"Not exactly. I took you over to my mother's place. You know she loved to have you there and always complained that I didn't bring you over enough. She got you most of the week. Good old mom was always there when I needed her."

"I don't remember Stephanie, but I remember grandma a little. I was, what, seven when she died."

"Yes."

"So, you think Stephanie is going to want to renew her old friendship?"

"Maybe, but not very practical."

"Are you going to tell her about us?"

"I'm not sure. If I don't tell her the truth, she is going to know, I'm sure of it."

"Can you trust her?"

"Absolutely. All those months we were in high school, no one ever knew about us, or even suspected as far as I know."

My mother glanced down between my legs and saw my cock throbbing.

"So it looks like my little confession excited you."

"How did you guess?" I said as I reached for my cock.

"Mmmm, I just had a hunch."

A moment later we were in each other's arms kissing.

My mother pulled away breathless and said, "Stand up, I want to suck your cock. And, you know what else?"

"No," I answered excitedly.

"I want you to cum all over my face," she said and giggled.

I figured she had had a little too much to drink, but I wasn't going to argue. I could feel my cock throbbing as I stood up. I watched my mother kneel in front of me. She grasped my cock and brought it to her mouth and took the head inside. "Ohhhhh," I gasped. She sucked my cock, using her hand to stoke me at the same time. I grasped her head and rocked my hips back and forth. Within a few moments my hips began to move faster. "Mom," I whispered, "I'm going to cum."

When I said that my mother pulled my cock from her mouth and looked up at me. "Cum for me," she hissed as she continued to stroke my cock.

I closed my eyes for a second as my body began to tremble. Suddenly my cock lurched and blasted cum into the air. I opened my eyes in time to see the first blast hit my mother in the face.

She opened her mouth and tilted her head back, catching several large gobs in her mouth. My cock seemed to keep cumming for a long time. When it finally stopped, my mother's face was literally covered with my juices. With a smile she used her fingers to scoop it from her cheeks and into her mouth.

"I think I could get addicted to your cum," she whispered as she cleaned her fingers.

I pulled her to her feet and close to me. "I love you," I said and brought my lips to hers. She moaned as my tongue entered her mouth.

"Let's go back to the room. I need this cock again," she said.

With my cum dripping off her face, my mother grabbed my cock and led me back to the room.

We fucked twice that night, with me pulling my cock out before I came. I could tell that pulling out was frustrating for my mother ... I know it was for me.

Chapter 13

The following day we went to the beach and then did some shopping at the local shops ... at least my mother did the shopping. We were in a hat shop when we saw Stephanie again. My mother gave her a hug and kiss as I stood there watching like a dummy. As the two of them talked, I couldn't help remember the stories my mom had told me about her and, as nature would have it, I started to get excited. I noticed Stephanie look over at me several times and her eyes glanced down at my crotch. I quickly turned away and acted like I was looking at a hat on the shelf.

Before Stephanie left she kissed my mom again and then surprised me by leaning over and kissing me on the cheek.

My mother smiled at me as Stephanie walked away. "I think she likes you," she said and then pretended to show a jealous face.

"How could she not like me ... I mean I'm handsome, manly and ..." I stopped when my mother hit me in the arm and then stuck out her tongue at me.

"We meet in the lobby at six," she said.

"Uh, would you rather go to dinner alone? I mean she is your friend," I said, hoping she would say no.

"No," she answered to my relief.

We finished shopping and went to the beach for a while. Then back to the room for a quick nap. I wanted to start something, but mom said she was tired and that we could do something after dinner. I reluctantly agreed.

It was almost six and I was waiting for my mom to come out of the bathroom. I had begrudgingly agreed to wear a suit and tie, but insisted that I wasn't going to wear socks. It was a lame protest, but made me feel a little in control. I looked at my watch and yelled, "Mom, if you don't hurry we are going to be late."

She yelled back, "Stephanie is always late so don't worry."

A few minutes later she came out of the bathroom dressed. I gasped when I saw her. My mother is always gorgeous, but tonight she was positively radiant. She had on a pale blue Grecian style gown that touched the floor. The top covered her right shoulder but left the other bare. There was a split that went from the floor all the way to her hip on the left side. Then I saw something that made my mouth drop open. I could see the top edge of her left areola. I pointed and said, "Mom, I can see your nipple!"

She looked down and giggled. "I guess I'll have to be careful or Stephanie might get really hot for me."

I raised my eyebrows. Then I said, "Hey, how come you don't dress like that for me all the time?"

"Because I see you all the time," she returned with a laugh.

I suspected that it was more than that. I could tell that my mother was still a bit taken with Stephanie. The experiences they had had as lovers had obviously been rekindled. If I didn't know better I would have thought my mom was trying to turn Stephanie on.

As mom had predicted, Stephanie was late. When she arrived she apologized saying that she had been running behind all day. My mother smiled indulgently.

I saw Stephanie glance at me and then stare at my mother.

"Wow, you are as sexy as you were when we were in school," Stephanie said.

Damn, she doesn't waste any time, I thought.

"You look pretty good yourself," my mother returned, staring at her as well.

Stephanie was wearing what was obviously an expensive dress, but also relatively conservative. It was tight, outlining her large breast and narrow waist. The bodice was cut modestly as well but not particularly sexy. I'm sure she would have been gorgeous in a burlap sack.

"Ummm, ummm," I said, clearing my throat. "We're going to lose our reservations if we don't hurry."

The two women reluctantly agreed and we headed out.

We arrived at the restaurant fashionably late. It was a ritzy place and everyone was dressed rather formally so I didn't feel out of place wearing a suit. We were led to the table and Stephanie ordered a bottle of wine. My mom didn't protest when I poured myself a glass. Soon after the conversation started I began to feel like a third wheel. I didn't really mind as I was enjoying looking at the two gorgeous women. I did notice at one point that my mother's dress had slipped down again, revealing the brown of her nipple. If mom noticed she didn't show any indication. But, it was obvious that Stephanie noticed. I saw her eyes shift from my mother's face to her breast and then back again several times.

I noticed that Mom was squirming in her seat quite a bit. Of course that might have been because I had slipped my hand under the tablecloth and began to caress her bare thigh. I pretended to be listening to their conversation as my fingers tickled up and down my mother's smooth and warm leg. She coughed to cover her gasp when my fingers slipped between her thighs, almost reaching her bare pussy. Then she crossed her legs, effectively cutting off the upward movement of my hand. I made a hidden face at her and kept my hand on her thigh.

Most of their conversation was about school and the fun they had (outside the bedroom) growing up. Both mom and I were shocked when Stephanie said she was the president of North State College. That was where I was headed.

"Oh my God," Stephanie said. "You'll be up there all the time visiting Jerry."

"Yes," my mother gushed giddily, her face showing her excitement. "I can't believe you were so close all this time."

"Well, I've only been there a couple of years."

"Really. And you are already the top person?"

I saw Stephanie blush for the first time. She said, "Well, the truth is my father basically owns the school. I mean with all the money he has donated, he pretty much can dictate what goes on there. I'm not complaining. It's a great job and I have total freedom to run the place as I see fit."

"This is so amazing," my mother said excitedly.

Stephanie was beaming.

Both women's faces were flushed and I could tell that there was a sexual chemistry between the two. I wasn't sure how I felt about this development. I mean on the one hand, I was sitting with two gorgeous women, one my own mother, who had been lovers. And now my mother and I were lovers. I wondered if I should be jealous. On the other hand, damn, I was sitting with two gorgeous women who had been lovers! My eighteen-year-old libido was working overtime.

After dinner the women were still talking a mile a minute. I said, "I think I'll head back to the room." I could see my mother looked disappointed. Then I added, "It's okay; you ladies stay here and talk all you want. I'll see you back at the room, Mom." I could see a look of relief and gratitude in my mother's eyes. I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek and reached my hand out to shake Stephanie's. She pulled me down and totally surprised me again by kissing me on the lips.

"I'll probably see you tomorrow on the beach," she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Uh ... yes," I stammered, thinking about her seeing me naked the other day. I hurried off to the room before they both saw my erection.

I was in a deep sleep when my mother came into the room and awakened me. I turned the light on and looked at the clock; it was after 2 a.m. I smiled at her and said, "Did you have fun?"

"Yes," she answered, her words slightly slurred. "Stephanie is still a lot of fun. We went to the bar and had a few more drinks."

"I can see that," I laughed.

With that I watched as she slowly slipped off her dress to reveal her naked body. I pulled the covers off to show her that I was also naked. My cock started to swell quickly.

"Mmmmm," she said, "Looks like someone has been waiting up for me." Then she crawled into bed naked next to me.

I moaned as her lips met mine and her hand found my now throbbing cock.

She pulled her lips from mine and whispered, "I bet you've been thinking of me with Stephanie."

I moaned in answer.

"Stephanie had her hand on my thigh a second after you left. She moved over to your chair and put her hand right where your hand was."

"Mmmm," I whispered.

"You know what else? I let her play with my pussy."

My eyes opened wide. I moaned again and my mother laughed sexily. Then she started kissing down my chest. She looked up at me as she reached my cock. "You know she wants to go to bed with me again."

"Oh, Jesus," I gasped both at what she said as well as the fact that she had taken my cock into her warm mouth.

Then she pulled away, looking up at me again as she licked my cock and said, "I told her about us."

I said, "You did? What did she say?"

She giggled and said, "She thought it was sexy that her best friend in high school was fucking her own son."

"Really?"

"Yep. She was totally cool with it."

"Wow," I said, watching my mother take my cock back into her mouth. I was getting close to climaxing already. But I didn't want it to happen that quickly. I pulled my mother reluctantly from my cock. "I want to eat you," I said.

"Oh God, yes. I'm so hot."

I pushed her over and practically dove between her legs. When I spread her legs I let out a gasp. Her pussy was literally dripping with juice. Whatever the two women had talked about had really turned my mother on. "Damn are you wet," I said, almost to myself.

"Eat me," she responded, grasping my head and pulling my mouth to her sopping pussy.

I groaned and started to eat her sweet pussy. I used my tongue to dig deep into her well, finding it bubbling with juice. I sucked it down and went back for more. My mother's hips were bucking wildly on the bed and she was gasping for breath. "Eat me, eat me," she moaned, wrapping her thighs around my neck, threatening to smother me. I held my breath and kept eating. A moment later she was climaxing. Her hips lifted from the bed and her body stiffened as she started a long and satisfying climax. I fought to hold on to her hips as she writhed and bounced on the bed. After her convulsions slowed, her legs fell from my shoulders and her body went limp. I pulled my very wet face from her pussy and looked up at her. I was surprised to see that her face was serene and she was breathing slowly. She had either passed out or fallen to sleep. Instead of waking her I crawled up and took her into my arms, pulling the covers over us. She murmured in her sleep and snuggled into me. I lay awake for a long time thinking about the woman in my arms. I knew I was a very lucky son.

Chapter 14

I got up early the next morning and ordered breakfast for us. When it arrived I quietly opened the door, tipped the bellhop, and pulled the table into the room. I had everything set up when I saw my mother stirring in the bed. I brought over a hot cup of coffee and sat on the bed, reaching the cup toward her sleepy face. When she smelled the coffee a smile came to her face and her sleep weary eyes brightened.