Forbidden Lovers Return to Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my bastard husband,

I am gone and I am never coming back. I took Erin and we have left you. You have hurt me way to many times recently and I won't stand for it anymore. I know it was you who is to blame for the actions of this morning and for ruining the one thing that meant anything to me in this life. Don't try to find me and I won't call. You will hear from me when the divorce papers are ready. Have a nice life.

Signed,

MaryBeth

So that was the end for MaryBeth. She drove to the school and grabbed her daughter. Without so much as an explanation they got into the car and drove. They drove for hours and hours in silence. Soon they would arrive at their destination. MaryBeth's husband arrived home at the normal hour. He had a smirk on his face the whole way home. He could not wait to see the expression on his wife's face. He wanted to laugh in her face at the fact that he had won. Then he thought maybe he would take her to the bedroom for a victory fuck.

However, when he walked into the house no one was there. He looked around and saw the note on the table. She had left him. He could hardly believe that and it had not been part of his plan. Where would she have gone? He wondered. He knew it was not to her parents because that would be predictable. They lived too close anyway. She could have gone anywhere. He sat down on the couch and tried to comprehend that she had left and he had screwed up. But, he was too horny so he turned on some porn and pleasured himself. He would just have to find someone else who wanted him. He thought maybe he could use a change anyway. A new cute tight piece of ass sounded like a good idea. Forget that fact that he was a drunken slob and no woman in their right mind would want him now. He thought he was a stallion.

Back at the university Christopher was finally calm enough to get up from the floor. But he had no idea where to go from here. MaryBeth was gone and his life as he knew it was over. How could he possibly move on and forget all the passion they had shared. The heat and the intense pleasure he would never have that again. His mind was racing and he could hardly think straight. He got into his car thinking he could still catch her. It was a stupid idea because he had no idea where she was going or where she lived. None the less he put his foot to the gas and sped away. He went fast and without caution toward the highway. He figured she had to be on that road somewhere.

In his haste he had not looked into the oncoming lanes before merging onto the highway. Moreover, he was already going about 80 miles per hour. He cut in front of a car and the driver did not have enough time to stop. His car collided into the side of Christopher's car. With the speed of the impact Christopher lost control of the wheel. His car shot to the right and smacked into the guardrail. It rolled over the rail and into a tree landing in the ditch. Christopher had not been in his right state of mind when he got into his car and was not wearing his seatbelt. He shot forward through the windshield. Glass shattered and blood splattered.

Christopher landed on the ground with a thud. The glass had cut his chest and there was a piece lodged in his throat. The other driver had spun a few circles but by some miracle managed to stop his car and was very much unharmed. He ran over the aid of the other driver he had accidentally hit. He had a terrified look in his eyes when he saw the bloody body on the ground. He called 911 on his cell phone and then went to Christopher's aid. However he was too late. Christopher felt the life slowly leaving his body as he gasped for air. With his last breath he whispered "MaryBeth".

12