Forbidden Pleasures Ch. 5

Story Info
Kate sinks into the depths of depravity - and likes it.
5.5k words
4.56
194.8k
34
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,849 Followers

Throughout most of the night Kate was used and abused. It was almost daylight before the last ones took their final pleasure and left. Kate slept for a very long time. By the time she had surfaced it was almost noon – she had a lot to do. First came a hot long shower to wash off the sticky mess then after dressing she prepared a hearty meal for herself. Kate felt better and alive now; it didn't take long to get the house tidied up and back to normality.

The words of the video man kept echoing inside her head. He was going to make sure her husband didn't return home that night so he could bring some people round to introduce to her. What he really meant was that he wanted them to have sex with her. She felt frightened and nervous. She couldn't let this man treat her as a sex slave. Yet intermingled with the fear – was that strange and perverted feeling of excitement. Maybe he was just kidding – trying to wind her up. He didn't have that much power within the company to be able to manipulate sales trips and her husbands' schedule.

She waited for her husbands' call to say he was on his way home. The phone eventually rang – but it wasn't John.

"Your husband has many more appointments and won't be home tonight. I'll be round about nine – I'm bringing a man to meet you - you'll like him. I took the liberty of deciding what you should wear seeing as you aren't allowed to have sexy glamorous outfits. A couple of parcels will be delivered to you in about an hour. Be dressed and ready for when we arrive."

The voice was brusque and demanding, it didn't wait for agreement or comment – as Kate opened her mouth to speak the phone went dead. She was annoyed and swore out loud at the arrogance of the caller. He was bringing a stranger, to have sex with her. He was not asking her - he was telling her. He was in control; her husband had been made to stay away while this man arranged a sex party for his friend – with Kate as the slutty housewife!

She had to admit it excited her. No one would need to know about it. She didn't get the chance to go out, or misbehave and have some fun. She liked the naughty sex she had seen on the films. And she had certainly enjoyed the little orgy last night. It was just a man she told herself, probably never see him again – it was just for a couple of hours sexual pleasure. The video man wanted her to let his friend use her body – why not. She wanted the chance to see more of his porn films so she didn't want him to stop calling on her. When her husband finally returned home she would loose the chance to ever do it again. It would be the last free evening she would probably get for a long time.

The doorbell rang and Kate jumped, startled as she was so deep in thought. "Hell, the parcels of clothes are here!" she said to herself. She laughed as she remembered that she wasn't supposed to say "Hell."

As she opened the door she expected to see a regular courier – a parcel deliveryman. Instead it was someone quite different – a young girl from the office. Kate had seen her before but didn't know her name. Holding out her hands the girl smiled and said, "These are for you, the outfit you was expecting."

Kate blushed up as she took the parcels. What had the man told her – for goodness sake? He had told an employee to deliver a bunch of clothes to the wife of a colleague. She knew it was an "outfit," what else did this girl know?

"I guessed your size from when we last met," said the girl. "It's a nice outfit – hope you like it – I helped to choose it. You'll have an enjoyable evening I'm sure."

Kate felt embarrassed as the girl turn to go, "Thank you," she murmured.

"Oh, by the way!" said the girl, struck by an afterthought, "I almost forgot to tell you. Your husband is being taken out for dinner with clients tonight." With a knowing look she added, "He will be kept busy - so he won't be able to keep calling you."

It was as though she knew everything! It was a conspiracy – how many employees at her husband's firm knew that she was receiving male visitors while her husband was away? Maybe they thought it was just a few people having a dinner party. It was unlikely that the girl knew the implications of what she had been told to do. Kate thought she would look at the contents of the parcel. It was likely just to be a little black dress – the sort any wife would wear for evening guests.

First out of the parcel was a black lace shirt that contained more "holes" than material. Kate thought she would have to be very careful choosing a bra to go underneath such a revealing garment. Next came a not a mini, but micro skirt. "That's ridiculously short!" laughed Kate, "It will hardly cover my bum!" She held up the black leather skirt and noticed it also, in spite of it's narrow width, was split at the front. Kate gave a nervous laugh as she pictured herself wearing it.

The other parcel was more of a shock – to Kate's surprise it contained lingerie. Chosen by the girl, she wondered? It was a Basque, black, as she unfolded it a matching suspender belt fell out. It became clear to Kate that this was an outfit to be looked at, for the bedroom, for sex. It certainly wasn't for practical daywear. She pulled out a small packet, the picture on the front told her of its contents – black fishnet stockings. Panties! Are there any panties thought Kate? Almost lost in the packaging was a thin piece of black lacy cloth. She held it out her eyes widened. Split at the gusset, it was a pair of crotch-less knickers. There was more material in the waistband than the rest of the garment.

"The girl had picked these – no – she said "helped" to pick them – who with? What had the man told her? What was going on? The girl must know that the men are coming round for sex. Did they say, "Go and choose some very sexy underwear for John's wife because she is letting us go round to fuck her tonight while he is away?" Kate realised she was talking to herself and sat down dumbfounded.

She couldn't help but feel it – that little tinge of nervous excitement that started in her belly and spread upwards through her body making her catch her breath. So this is how they wanted her to answer the door. To a man that she had let use her body and who brought her disgusting sex films – and his "friend" – whom would be a complete stranger. Until she opened the door, dressed obviously for their sexual pleasure, she would not have the slightest inkling about the man or know what he looked like. But by opening the door – dressed like that - she would be giving her consent to having sex with them. And they are her husband's co-workers, men she would almost definitely meet again at company functions.

Kate sat and thought for a long time – she knew her adventures were going a bit too far, she ought to stop. She would be acting like a submissive whore – a sex toy to be used any way they wished. She repeated the phrase out loud, "A submissive whore – to be used by strangers for their perverted pleasure – while my husband is away." She shivered and squirmed in her seat, she felt a dampness between her legs. Maybe she would try on the clothes, just to see what she looked like.

A few minutes later Kate stood in front of the mirror astounded by her own reflection. The undergarment pushed her tits up creating an amazing cleavage and though supporting her bosom from below it left her breasts naked. It pulled in her waist and accentuated her hips giving the impression of a perfect hourglass figure. The globes of her arse cheeks pushed out making the split of her crotch-less panties widen to show the crease of her bottom.

She looked down at her stocking covered legs and ran her hands on her inner thighs feeling the silky fishnets where they ended, showing just four inches of white flesh. The lips of her shaven pubes bulged slightly through the opening of her panties. On her feet were the three inch high heel black shoes that she had up to now ignored - but they set off the outfit perfectly giving shape to her thighs and calves muscles.

Kate slowly put on the black lace shirt – which didn't hide anything. Then the skirt, which completed the outfit but made her gasp! Between her stocking tops and hem of her leather skirt was a patch of bare flesh. Standing sideways on to the mirror Kate could see the crease where her bum finished and her legs started. The little skirt didn't quite cover her posterior. Turning full on to the mirror Kate hissed a whispered "Shit!" between her teeth. The slit of the skirt slightly left of centre showed her inner bare thigh and opened to give a glimpse of her pussy at the tiniest movement of her leg.

"I can't open the door to anyone dressed like this!" she exclaimed loudly. She liked what she saw – it made her feel good, excited - decadent and wicked, but very sexy – like a whore. But Kate had never worn such things before – not even for her husband - she had led a sheltered life. This was against all the rules – her husband's rules. Then she remembered what she had done the night before.

"The difference is that last night I let myself be led on. I was weak willed and easily persuaded because of the drink. This time it is an appointment for sex -–and I will be displaying myself intentionally to my husband's colleagues. The grocery boy is from my secret world – this is my husband's world."

No matter how much she tried to reason with herself Kate couldn't hide the feeling of excitement and danger of offering herself to these men. She had enjoyed the sex of last night, having a cock in her arse, the warm sperm squirting on the back of her throat. Her lips closing round a rampant penis and sucking and bobbing her head up and down the shaft. She sat down and her fingers played with her clit as she remembered what she had done. Then she admitted to herself what had really turned her on. Being chastised punished – her bottom spanked for all to see – made to be obedient – and to do naughty dirty things – like the women in the films. For the next hour Kate was lost in her own pleasure.

By eight o' clock of that evening Kate found herself standing in front of her bed wearing a bathrobe staring down at the costume. She had dozed a while, had a stiff drink, bathed, done her hair nicely, had another drink, put her make-up on - and said, "So why am I deluding myself? Why have I done my hair and put make –up on?"

She sipped her drink, glanced at the clock then back at the costume. "I would be a dirty slut. My husband's work-mates would know me as a sex-mad whore. Word would be bound to get round – they would all want to fuck me!" Kate remembered the group of people in the room she had wandered into. The woman who had let two men fondle her whilst they all watched the film. How she had seemed to really enjoy it – and nobody blinked an eyelid. Maybe this is what it's all about – how to become a member of that exclusive group? Kate put the costume back on – and sat watching the clock.

In spite of her adventures the previous night Kate was terrified. What would the men want to do to her? She pictured some of the scenes from the porn films. They had been pretty way-out and kinky! Kate jumped and gave a little yell when the doorbell rang. "This is it!" she said. "The point of no return."

Shaking, she opened the door. She was stupefied – she felt nauseous – she had been tricked. The video man stepped passed her – followed by a very tall elegant woman wearing a long coat. "This is Kate," he said pointing to her then pecking her on the cheek.

"Kate, this is my wife, Annie." The woman smiled and bent forward also giving Kate a little peck. Her lips brushed Kate's and stayed just a little too long to be polite.

His wife! He has brought his bloody wife! So it had been a trick – she was the victim of a practical joke. Kate felt ridiculed and vulnerable as the couple stood and smiled at her. Then she noticed the man, handsome and well built, just a little older than her. Now she felt worse – to be made a fool of in front of a man like him was too much. Tears and anger began to swell up and her heart sank into her shoes.

"This is the man I wanted you to meet, Peter – Oh! And you never got my name did you? I'm Dan."

Peter arm extended and Kate assumed he wanted to shake hands. Instead his hand went straight to her left breast and he gave it a squeeze. "Nice tits," he said. Was this part of the joke, thought Kate? Before she could react Dan stepped closer to her and slipped an arm round her waist. His other hand went between her legs and fingers found her slit.

"Yes, she has a lovely body. And she's just discovering how much fun and pleasure she can have by being a naughty girl." She felt fingers flick her clit and her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. It was one thing letting a man secretly touch her – but his wife was here watching. "It's OK, relax," said Dan, "You feel tense." His hand gently stroked her slit tickling her clitoris. He lifted the short skirt to expose the gap in her panties.

"Doesn't that look very dirty and sexy?" he said to his wife, "Her juicy cunt exposed for all to see. "Isn't she a good girl dressing up in these clothes for us? Just like we told her to –a good obedient girl who is going to be very naughty and dirty for us. Aren't you, Kate?"

Kate gave a little squeal as the other man began to unfasten her shirt. "Unfasten my pants and take my cock out," instructed Dan.

"No!" moaned Kate, still conscious of the man's wife. She was confused and bewildered and now her shirt had been parted and her tits where on display. The man called Peter began to suck on them. Kate tried to avert her gaze from the man's wife but the woman's eyes attracted her like a magnet. "Sorry!" Kate said to her rather pathetically, "But your husband won't stop touching me." As soon as she said it Kate realised how stupid she sounded.

"You're being a naughty girl by letting him," said the woman stepping closer to her. "I'll have to punish you later. Meantime, you'd better do as you are told – put your hand inside his pants." The woman kissed her cheek, "Do it now!" she commanded. The woman's face fell to Kate's nipple and gently bit it then she stood and waited for Kate to obey.

Kate was stupefied – then she felt her hands involuntarily unzip Dan's trousers and she slipped her hand inside to find his cock. The woman smiled then began to unfasten her own coat. Kate's eyes widened and she gave a little gasp. First she noticed the thigh high leather boots then the little leather dress that didn't cover her crotch making the contrasting white triangle of her lace panties stand out for maximum effect. The dress was laced tight under her bosom and two thin straps went over her shoulder. The bodice just about covered her nipples. Kate noticed that she wore no panty hose or stockings, there was just an expanse of lily-white flesh between her boots and her knickers. She too was dressed for sex.

"Take my husbands cock out, and play with it," said the woman. Kate felt the now hard dick stiffen and twitch. She pulled it from its cover and looked down at it, she started to milk it slowly just as she was expected to. The woman stepped close to her and Peter moved to make room. Kate felt the woman's lips on hers and then a tongue forced into her mouth. Kate resisted then felt a slap on her bottom. Three more made her arse cheeks smart then a burning feeling followed it. Kate yelped as the woman whispered in her ear, "Be a good girl and do as you are told. You'll have lots of pleasure and excitement."

As the woman placed her mouth against Kate's and flicked her tongue in and out of her mouth Kate felt the hard slaps on her arse. Her hips moved with each stinging blow against Dan's fingers as he quietly watched. Kate's body was pressed against the woman's, their tits touching nipple to nipple. Kate's eyes opened to gaze into the big brown eyes of Dan's wife.

Anne held Kate close with one hand as the other spanked her rump. They looked into each other's eyes as Ann kissed Kate's lips and darted her tongue in and out her mouth.

"Are you going to be a good girl for us now?" Ann whispered. "A dirty girl?"

As the next slap made contact Kate realised how wet she was between her legs. Her hand began to pump Dan's cock faster and she completely gave in opening her mouth to Ann's kisses. "Yes!" she murmured, "I'll be a dirty girl for you."

"Unlace my top Kate, I want you to suck my tits. Have you ever sucked another woman's tits before?"

"No," said Kate quietly.

"Well you are going to now, said Ann. Kate obediently let go of Dan's cock and used both hands to undo Ann's top. Slipping down the shoulder straps she made the woman's full round breasts come into view. "Rub them for a while," said Ann. Kate massaged the big breasts looking fascinated and smiling at Ann not believing she was being allowed to do this. Ann's fingers crept to replace her husband's in Kate's wet cunt while her other hand played with her anus. Her stinging bottom now had a pleasant warm glow about it. She was enjoying being touched by another woman.

Through the side of her eye Kate noticed that both men had removed all their lower clothing and stood in just their open shirts. Dan's cock she had seen before – but the sight of Peter's made her draw breath. It was long and thick and very hard. Ann noticed her reaction and smiled.

"Do you like the look of that?" she asked Kate who quickly nodded in answer.

"Would you like to play with it later?" she teased.

The thought made Kate moan and she grinded her pelvic bone against Ann's hand.

"Yes!" she gasped.

"Well we're going in the other room soon and I'm going to suck it then he is going to fuck me while my husband watches. You can have a turn later – if you're a good girl. I want you to suck my husband's dick while he watches me being fucked – OK?"

Kate's excitement overloaded – she couldn't think of anything more depraved. She let out a little moan then took hold of her new lady friend and kissed her passionately on the lips and fucked her cunt against her fingers. The woman broke off, "Suck my tits, nibble them!" Kate obliged. Leaning forward and lowering her head to take a nipple into her mouth Kate felt a greased finger make little circular movements on the tight brown sphincter of her extended bottom. She heard a voice tell her to relax as it worked its way into her rectum. It went in surprisingly easy - they wouldn't know about the practice she had had the night before.

They want to fuck me in my arse, thought Kate as her heart gave a flutter.

"Take her in the living room," she heard Dan say. "She feels ready for anything."

Kate was placed on the couch next to Dan and without being told she curled her hand around his proud cock. Her eyes however were on Peter's weapon, which was now being slowly licked and sucked by Ann. Dan moaned as he watched his wife perform. Kate watched in fascination as Peter sat Ann on the edge of a chair and removed her panties. Spreading her legs wide made Dan moan even louder as her open cunt was exposed to all. He grabbed Kate's hair and forced her head down on his cock. "Suck!" he simply said.

Kate managed to turn her head sufficiently to see Peter devour Ann's pussy, licking sucking and slurping, almost trying to get inside her. Ann in turn cradled his head and looked at her husband. Kate thought it looked the epitome of Dominant Woman with Submissive Man. She sucked hard on Dan's cock hoping to feel the spurt of his juice in her mouth but Dan stayed hard and throbbing.

Looking back at the man's wife she saw that Peter was now about to slide his big dick into Ann's cunt. Ann slid down on the floor and lifted her knees putting them both into the missionary position. "Fuck me! Hard!" she ordered. Kate wriggled and placed her spare hand between her legs finding her clit. Dan's hips rose slightly pushing his cock further into her mouth as his own spare hand parted Kate's arse cheeks and he pushed two fingers into her anus. Kate shuffled her hips to accommodate him. They were having as much pleasure watching and playing as what the couple was fucking.

Quin
Quin
1,849 Followers
12