Forced Straight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began fucking harder and faster. Feeling her pussy burning out of control. Brandi couldn't hold back any longer. She had no desire to hold back anyway. Brandi slammed her pussy against the cock inside her. Her orgasm ripped through her body. Brandi shook out of control as she felt herself being brought to climax for the first time by a cock. She hated herself for being brought to an orgasm this way but couldn't stop now. She continued fucking the cocks in her pussy and ass, feeling her orgasm wash over her.

Afterwards she was forced to continue fucking as neither man had cum yet. She continued sucking the man in her mouth until he unloaded in her mouth. Now her pussy was ready again. She cried out with passion as another orgasm overtook her. Finally she felt Charlie cumming in her asshole. But Harold was still going strong. In moments a third orgasm was upon her. Brandi cried out loud accepting every wonderful moment. She felt Harold's cock explode. Both climaxed together and she continued riding his cock until it went limp inside her.

Brandi was pulled off and found herself impaled on three more cocks. Her body spasmed as the cocks began bringing her to orgasm after orgasm, each more powerful than the one before. By the time the three men had all achieved their orgasms Brandi was on the verge of blacking out. Never had she experienced such powerful release in her life. And all at the hands of men.

Brandi was pulled off the men and dropped to the floor next to Becca. Both women were fully spent. Exhausted beyond belief. She lay on the floor watching as the men dressed around them. They filed out of the room until only Harold, Roger and Charlie remained. The smug Harold stood triumphantly over Brandi, his cock dangling before him. She looked at it in disgust, but realized that she had never been so satisfied. Brandi knew that she was still a lesbian. But she would never be able to deny the satisfaction she had received tonight. And she knew that no matter how hard she tried to resist, she was going to find herself returning to the Loaded Dice Bar to find these men again.

12