Forced to Change Ch. 24

Story Info
A hitman falls in love with his target.
1.5k words
4.77
7.4k
3
0

Part 23 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered if Jared was still mad at me. Had I done something wrong? Yeah, I freaked out at the first opportunity for him to trust me with more information about himself. I shook my head, debating what to do about it. Apologize? Apologize to my stalker? No. I had a right to be mad, but I didn't have the energy to stay angry with him about it. He was in the bathroom ten minutes before I got up to investigate what was taking him so long.

I pressed my ear to the door, curious. At first I didn't hear anything. There wasn't any water running. What was he doing in there? Then I heard him, moaning and whispering my name. Jesus, is he jacking off? From the sound alone things low in my body tightened. I heard him groan and a moment later the toilet flushed.

I rushed across the flooring back to the bed, my heart trying to pound out of my chest. Jared didn't come out of the bathroom right away, for which I was extremely grateful. When he finally did return I was snuggled down, the covers over my head. He moved quietly about the room and I couldn't tell if he was watching the monitors or me. Would he know I heard him?

I couldn't settle my breathing down. Jared masturbating confused me. My body was aroused, aching. I could feel my lower lips swelling and I squeezed my thighs together. I tried to block out the erotic thoughts and the overwhelming ache, but it would not be denied. His voice was on replay and I couldn't stop hearing him in my head. He'd just masturbated, needed to jack off because of me. It was so surreal. Was that what he did when he'd watched me all those times?

It was the idea of being desired by someone that gave me a confidence about myself, as if simply being wanted by him made me want him, too. Something about the idea of him so aroused by me was-well, I didn't know what it was exactly. For what felt like the first time I was turned on by the idea of having sex. It wasn't just because I owed it to him. He'd saved me, and I knew I was willing if he asked, but it seemed my body now agreed with my mind.

I was so confused by my reaction I couldn't stop fidgeting under the blanket. My foot rocked from side to side. My hands felt awkward and restless. It seemed necessary to touch my stomach, my hips, my thighs. That he'd needed to jerk off made my clit tingle and my heart throb. My body was ready, needy, and achy. My breathing sped and I was too warm beneath the covers. I threw them off my head and torso. Jared was standing at the foot of the bed, watching me.

"Hi." I smiled shyly.

"You heard me?" He made it a question.

"Yes," I whispered almost breathy.

He removed his sweater slowly, grabbing the hem and pulling it up over his head. Then he tossed it to the floor and undid his belt. Again, his every movement was slow and I watched the striptease with anticipation and fascination. He unfastened the button and pushed down the zipper on his jeans, sliding them along with his boxers down his legs and kicking them off. He was so well muscled, toned, breathtaking, that I gasped.

I felt dizzy for a moment as my foot paused in its frantic bouncing. I should have stopped him. He was assuming a lot. I snapped my lips shut and slapped the little prude inside me for interrupting the show.

I was mesmerized as he crawled onto the bed, his weight making it dip. His cock was thick, long, and nestled against his thigh. His legs pressed on either side of mine, his hands by my head. I held the covers with tight fists, afraid to touch him, but wanting to very much.

He stared down at me as my eyes greedily took in the sight of his naked form. He pressed his lips to my forehead, then my temple, my cheek, my nose, and finally my lips. There was a question in his gentle caress with his mouth and my body answered 'yes.'

I eagerly returned the soft kiss. My lips parted and received his warm breath and hot invading tongue. I released the blanket as his hand gently pushed it completely off of me.

"Katie," he whispered and my body tightened and tingled. No one had ever said my name the way he did. The one word caressed my insides with just that sound, my name on his breath. "I'll go slow. Just say the word and I'll stop, okay?"

"Okay," I squeaked as his hand touched the hem of my shirt. His fingers grazed along my belly. My body shivered and clenched, partly from fear but mostly from desire. I closed my eyes, trying to relax, not wanting him to stop. I tried to hold on to that feeling of arousal while letting go of my fears. Casual sex was something I'd never done, but I wanted to try it. He could be the sexual palette-cleansing my body and mind needed.

His fingers traced circles around my stomach, moving higher until I felt him pressing against the side of my breast. My heart fluttered from the feather soft touches. My breath rushed in and out of my chest silently. He smelled male; that was the only word to describe his scent. My mouth opened and he was there, kissing me again. More urgent, forceful. He tasted male, too.

I returned his kiss, enjoying the flavor. Moving my hands up to the sides of his face, I slipped my fingers into his hair and traced my hands down the back of his neck and shoulders, feeling his hard corded muscles under soft skin. His back was like a massive cement block, so hard, yet his skin was silky smooth in places. He had scars on his upper arms and some on his back. Not many, but the textural differences between the scars and the rest of his skin gave my fingers pause. I wondered if he could feel my scars, too.

He gently kneaded my breast, approaching the nipple. He used just one hand because his weight was supported on the other. A finger flicked across the sensitive bud and I gasped, unable to breathe for a moment. His kiss was too much, his touch a fire that burned.

His hand traced lower, down my belly and over my clothes to the inside of my thighs. His fingers pushed between my closed legs, slipping closer and closer until he was touching me through the shorts and panties, rubbing me softly. There was just a slight pressure against my clit, and I rocked against the small frustrating friction.

"I want to hear you come," Jared whispered, or maybe because his voice was so deep and husky it sounded low, like a whisper. His mouth followed the path of his hand. He stopped along the way to kiss my chin, my neck and each nipple through the shirt. He kissed my ribcage, my stomach, my bellybutton, and just above my waistband. He went up on his knees, straddling my legs. I was so aroused that my body instantly missed the skin-on-skin contact. His hands gripped the sides of my shorts as he crawled backwards off the bed, pulling them off, along with my panties.

I hid my face behind my hands, shy and embarrassed. I had so many scars, and the sun was bright outside the picture window, filling the room with its light. His fingernails grazed up along my lower legs as he climbed back onto the end of the bed. My face flushed, my skin tingled. Sweet baby Jesus, he knew what the hell he was doing.

Jared grabbed me just under my knees and pulled, spreading my legs apart. I started panting as his fingers traced along the inside of my thighs with light little touches, spreading me wider and wider. I peeked down at him through my fingers and swallowed hard as he smiled up at me.

"I want to make you come. I want you to come so hard you sing, Katie." His tongue licked along his lips as his face got closer and closer. "You're so wet. You smell so good. I'm gonna eat you for hours."

I had no idea what to say to that so I said nothing. Blushing so hard my cheeks felt like they were on fire, I shut my eyes tight and hid behind my hands as his tongue made contact with my mound. His mouth moved the hairs there in a way that tickled, but not really; it was too sensual to actually tickle.

His fingers joined his mouth there spreading me apart, and then his tongue was probing between my folds, licking the edges, pushing me higher and higher. I was so close already, that if he...and he did, his tongue dove inside me. My pussy convulsed and clamped down as I held my breath.

I felt dizzy and tense, but good. The tiny little climax was so amazing I finally let my breath out as I shook my head from side to side. Wow. For a moment I melted against the sheets and just let that first orgasm pulse through me. Wow indeed.